Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 11, 2015 1:05 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now we're finally seeing Rudeus mobilize an Orsted army. I was quite surprised when Rudeus himself said he'll stay abstinent, I wonder if he'll break that promise. Benedict finally gives birth to her son, and what do you know, it's Pax II lol. Now let's see if Gisu will retaliate with the mobilization of Hitogami's army.
Jan 11, 2015 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
Just finished that side story and glad we got that reunion with Roxy's parents and Rudy. Rudy paying back what they offered him as a kid x10 was gold(showing he can well take care of Roxy) and Lara being able to communicate with her grandparents was a kodak moment.
Jan 16, 2015 7:59 PM
Oct 2013
haven't gotten to read all of 22 yet but after reading the first chapter got me thinking....I feel sorry for Aisha. In one future timeline it appears that she sticks to Rudi and never marries and has kids. Currently Lilith has trained her daughter with the idea that she would be ero loved by Rudi which isn't going to happen. As Luke said "Good women with Great men".... how is Aisha going to find a spouse when the greatest man and probably first crush is Rudi? I mean what man is going to stack up against that? Norn I don't see having a problem with finding someone since she spent most of her life hating Rudi and isn't too happy with his having 3 wives so he's not on such a high pedestal that she cant find something better in her mind but Aisha.......I fear she is doomed to be single for life.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 17, 2015 8:37 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
haven't gotten to read all of 22 yet but after reading the first chapter got me thinking....I feel sorry for Aisha. In one future timeline it appears that she sticks to Rudi and never marries and has kids. Currently Lilith has trained her daughter with the idea that she would be ero loved by Rudi which isn't going to happen. As Luke said "Good women with Great men".... how is Aisha going to find a spouse when the greatest man and probably first crush is Rudi? I mean what man is going to stack up against that? Norn I don't see having a problem with finding someone since she spent most of her life hating Rudi and isn't too happy with his having 3 wives so he's not on such a high pedestal that she cant find something better in her mind but Aisha.......I fear she is doomed to be single for life.

Well if Aisha is truly happy with this life changing decision then I can't feel bad for her.Also even if she wanted to marry a Weaker guy than Rudeus.I doubt Rudeus would stand in the way of the two's relationship,Maybe for a bit as a Brother after all but ultimately Trust his sister to that guy.
Same applies to Norn.

Also I haven't read the new Volume YET and for days now been checking on it everyday in hopes that its finished Translating.
I'm at my wits end....

Jan 17, 2015 8:44 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Well if Aisha is truly happy with this life changing decision then I can't feel bad for her.Also even if she wanted to marry a Weaker guy than Rudeus.I doubt Rudeus would stand in the way of the two's relationship,Maybe for a bit as a Brother after all but ultimately Trust his sister to that guy.
Same applies to Norn.

Also I haven't read the new Volume YET and for days now been checking on it everyday in hopes that its finished Translating.
I'm at my wits end....
well 4 chapters are done the 5th is 2/3s done so
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Jan 17, 2015 8:54 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

Same applies to Norn.

I'm at my wits end....

I'm actually waiting for 5 to get finished so I can get to the side story that I wanted to read without any delays.

Jan 17, 2015 11:11 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

I'm actually waiting for 5 to get finished so I can get to the side story that I wanted to read without any delays.
oh I am more waiting on 6 and 7.... I want to know the gender and name of Rudi's fourth kid. (Hope its another girl.....but chances are its a boy so then what name the Armor Dragon King will give it will be interesting)
― Imam Ali as
Jan 18, 2015 7:20 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

oh I am more waiting on 6 and 7.... I want to know the gender and name of Rudi's fourth kid. (Hope its another girl.....but chances are its a boy so then what name the Armor Dragon King will give it will be interesting)

Oh yeah that's also the second thing I'm interested at.
Just read everything except the Fifth since it isn't even translated yet.
Lara and Roxy gave me the feels.Under that Brazen dead pan expression is a chatterbox and possibly emotional child.Brings a new level of cuteness!
or maybe its because she always has a dead pan face than whenever she makes a once in a blue moon change of expression its universally cute!

Also really really want to see what everyone looks like.My imagination is not that creative.
Sylphiette=Nia(Gurenn lagann) lul for some reason.
NeutralSideJan 18, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 18, 2015 12:49 PM
Oct 2013
Slyphy = Nia.....I dunno man Slyphy seems more.... "dignified" than Nia. well hopefully the manga version keeps going and doesn't cut off at something like chpt 50ish
― Imam Ali as
Jan 18, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
Slyphy = Nia.....I dunno man Slyphy seems more.... "dignified" than Nia. well hopefully the manga version keeps going and doesn't cut off at something like chpt 50ish

Whenever I try to imagine Sylphy's appearance.Nia just pops out.
Hope so too.Wonder if we get an Anime in the future.

Jan 18, 2015 7:48 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

that would be nice but with all the sex/ mature content unless they go for a TV-MA rating its not going to be as good or at best they will cut it off at when Rudi/Eris get back to the starting town. With all the LNs that have gotten adaptations and since the timeslot Naruto used up is gone maybe more good LNs/ web novels will get animes.....heres hoping one of them is Mushoku Tensei or Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
― Imam Ali as
Jan 19, 2015 12:11 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

that would be nice but with all the sex/ mature content unless they go for a TV-MA rating its not going to be as good or at best they will cut it off at when Rudi/Eris get back to the starting town. With all the LNs that have gotten adaptations and since the timeslot Naruto used up is gone maybe more good LNs/ web novels will get animes.....heres hoping one of them is Mushoku Tensei or Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

I'm fine with them implying "They did it" afterwards instead of omitting it.
Yeah TV-MA rating is really ideal for this series in hopes of a faithful adaptation.Don't want them half-assing World bulding,Magic explanation,Remove blood,etc.
Overlord got one,It won't be too long till we get ours lol.

Jan 19, 2015 8:43 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

I'm fine with them implying "They did it" afterwards instead of omitting it.
Yeah TV-MA rating is really ideal for this series in hopes of a faithful adaptation.Don't want them half-assing World bulding,Magic explanation,Remove blood,etc.
Overlord got one,It won't be too long till we get ours lol.

wait what Overlord got an anime adaptation??? since when?
― Imam Ali as
Jan 19, 2015 10:35 AM
Oct 2013
oh wow Rudi just got a "power up".....talk about over kill now
― Imam Ali as
Jan 19, 2015 3:07 PM
Dec 2013
I already read chapter 238 in Baka-Tsuki. It's really weird that they update the last chapter of the volume before 234-237...

JDnylireJan 19, 2015 3:31 PM
Jan 19, 2015 6:03 PM
Oct 2013
just read 234 and all I am gonna say is "SHIT!"
― Imam Ali as
Jan 20, 2015 2:25 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:

wait what Overlord got an anime adaptation??? since when?

For quite some time now.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/09/02/dark-fantasy-light-novel-series-overlord-inspires-anime

oh wow Rudi just got a "power up".....talk about over kill now

To be fair he was OP to begin with xD.

Chapter 234: Pergius being an ass and naming the Fourth child.
Watch this guy give a Shitty name like "Georgius".
In all seriousness I wish Rudeus and Sylphy were the one to give it a name.I wouldn't want a Guy to name my child even if he's the King of the world.

Also Probably an Elven sounding name will be awesome.

Jan 20, 2015 9:24 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

Chapter 234: Pergius being an ass and naming the Fourth child.
Watch this guy give a Shitty name like "Georgius".
In all seriousness I wish Rudeus and Sylphy were the one to give it a name.I wouldn't want a Guy to name my child even if he's the King of the world.

Also Probably an Elven sounding name will be awesome.

better that name instead of Laplace 2
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 4:39 AM

Apr 2014
Drunk face Rudeus just revealed his past lul.
On a side note,I feel odd at the name "Siegfried Saladin" maybe because I was used to the simple names like Lucy,Lara,Arus.
I don't like the name Saladin by the way.
Then Good thing he isn't Laplace..Hope his future offspring would be the same as well.

Nanahoshi is in Cryostasis probably after she wakes up Rudeus is dead already.(Or did they say that every once a month she's release from her Cryostasis?)

I'm sensing that Ruijerd will become an enemy.Hey! Anything can happen and I'm expecting the unexpected.Even death.
Lastly,Rudeus just went more OP with his Clairvoyance eye.Then just imagine what happens after His MK armor gets upgraded.
Anyway Good set up for the next volume,I'm pretty stoked.
NeutralSideJan 25, 2015 4:45 AM

Jan 25, 2015 8:27 AM
Dec 2014
This volume is one of the most plot explaining volumes we got, with Nanahoshi´s theory, also cant wait to the next volume where everything explodes on a free for all fight. does anyone know when next volume comes up?
Jan 25, 2015 9:34 AM
Oct 2013
wachidota said:
This volume is one of the most plot explaining volumes we got, with Nanahoshi´s theory, also cant wait to the next volume where everything explodes on a free for all fight. does anyone know when next volume comes up?
march
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
wachidota said:
march

Really?
Thought it was mostly monthly?
Aww I'm gonna die in February.

Also anyone felt the chapters are gravely shorter compared to before?

Jan 25, 2015 10:02 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
On a side note,I feel odd at the name "Siegfried Saladin" maybe because I was used to the simple names like Lucy,Lara,Arus.
Then Good thing he isn't Laplace..Hope his future offspring would be the same as well.

Nanahoshi is in Cryostasis probably after she wakes up Rudeus is dead already.(Or did they say that every once a month she's release from her Cryostasis?)

I'm sensing that Ruijerd will become an enemy.Hey! Anything can happen and I'm expecting the unexpected.Even death.
Lastly,Rudeus just went more OP with his Clairvoyance eye.Then just imagine what happens after His MK armor gets upgraded.

well they did say that they will call him Sieg.

Oh the feels for Nanahoshi! I hate that she's been put on ice but hopefully this isn't so the author can forget about her. Kind of felt like that, you know after she graduated and went to the Sky Castle it was like "oh yea I have this character we haven't seen in a while might as well write about her". However her theory is an interesting one. But yea sounds like when she can go home Rudi will be died (old age).

About your Reijerd....oh god please no we already had an Et tu? moment with Gisu I really don't want that with Reijerd. But since he has a history with both Rudi and Gisu hopefully he will just say I will stay out of it like Death God does.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 10:04 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:
march

Really?
Thought it was mostly monthly?
Aww I'm gonna die in February.

Also anyone felt the chapters are gravely shorter compared to before?

after each vol is finished the author takes some time off. since feb is a relatively short month that's why is sometime in March. But I know what you mean they wait before a meeting with Reijerd is killing me
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 11:01 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

well they did say that they will call him Sieg.

Oh the feels for Nanahoshi! I hate that she's been put on ice but hopefully this isn't so the author can forget about her. Kind of felt like that, you know after she graduated and went to the Sky Castle it was like "oh yea I have this character we haven't seen in a while might as well write about her". However her theory is an interesting one. But yea sounds like when she can go home Rudi will be died (old age).

About your Reijerd....oh god please no we already had an Et tu? moment with Gisu I really don't want that with Reijerd. But since he has a history with both Rudi and Gisu hopefully he will just say I will stay out of it like Death God does.

You know...I hope I'm wrong.
But my experience of Manga and anime over the years are telling me this is a Set up for Ruijerd to die.
Even Eris is coming along.All the pieces are here.
Well it could be betrayal but I highly doubt it with like you said They have history with each other.

Also I'm still confused with this one part.Is Laplace their ally or enemy?
In that case Ruijerd might just turn on Rudeus.

Jan 25, 2015 1:06 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

You know...I hope I'm wrong.
But my experience of Manga and anime over the years are telling me this is a Set up for Ruijerd to die.
Even Eris is coming along.All the pieces are here.
Well it could be betrayal but I highly doubt it with like you said They have history with each other.

Also I'm still confused with this one part.Is Laplace their ally or enemy?
In that case Ruijerd might just turn on Rudeus.

I know where your coming from on that one and ill take it one step further....If norn tags along so its Rudi/Eris/Norn going that's like "Ruijerd Will Die" flags galore. I think Ruijerd was/would stay out till the Gisu and Sword(?) God start fighting Rudi/ Eris so Ruijerd will step in and probably take a fatal blow.

Laplace is the enemy but it sounds like he a "tragic" villain. I mean he was suppose to be fighting Human God but because his soul was split in two all he can remember is "human" so he's the enemy of the world. if only they could find Technique God and return what is two back into one.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 2:42 PM

Oct 2012
are the volumes' length (word counts) getting shorter? I feel like I am reading less and less. Maybe the next one will be longer since this volume is mainly about setting things up. Also I just know there will be an ecchi scene involving Rudeus using his new ability (clairvoyance) to peek. It will be amusing when the wives hear about it and discuss about Rudy's future actions.
needalistJan 25, 2015 2:49 PM
Jan 25, 2015 3:17 PM
Oct 2013
needalist said:
are the volumes' length (word counts) getting shorter? I feel like I am reading less and less. Maybe the next one will be longer since this volume is mainly about setting things up. Also I just know there will be an ecchi scene involving Rudeus using his new ability (clairvoyance) to peek. It will be amusing when the wives hear about it and discuss about Rudy's future actions.

they vary in length for the average its 10-11 chapters and 1 side story the biggest vol 13 at 15 chapters
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 4:16 PM

Oct 2012
odysseyrh said:
needalist said:

they vary in length for the average its 10-11 chapters and 1 side story the biggest vol 13 at 15 chapters

do you think that the chapters themselves are getting shorter? I got the feeling that the individual parts ( part 1, 2, 3, etc.) in each chapter was longer. Maybe because those were Rudy's high points in life.
Jan 25, 2015 4:39 PM
Oct 2013
needalist said:
odysseyrh said:

do you think that the chapters themselves are getting shorter? I got the feeling that the individual parts ( part 1, 2, 3, etc.) in each chapter was longer. Maybe because those were Rudy's high points in life.

umm as soon as this vol is put into a pdf or full text format ill run a word count against an equal length past vol to see. It did feel shorter but that's probably cause this was the first vol I read while it was being released so there were more breaks in between chapters than in other vol for me
― Imam Ali as
Jan 25, 2015 11:31 PM

Apr 2014
needalist said:

Yeah it did got shorter.
I was actually reading from the start again and it took me a lot of time to finish one chapter compared to the new chapters in volume 22.Definitely got shorter.
I found it to be more in depth as well.(Probably because it was the start?)

Hope the Author isn't rushing to finish this like he said that he wanted to finish it before 2015 ends.(Highly doubt it though there's still LOTS and LOTS of years left to Rudeus)
NeutralSideJan 25, 2015 11:38 PM

Jan 26, 2015 1:46 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
needalist said:

Yeah it did got shorter.
I was actually reading from the start again and it took me a lot of time to finish one chapter compared to the new chapters in volume 22.Definitely got shorter.

Hope the Author isn't rushing to finish this like he said that he wanted to finish it before 2015 ends.(Highly doubt it though there's still LOTS and LOTS of years left to Rudeus)

umm comparing vol 19 (10 chpt + 1 side story) against vol 22 its 10 page difference or about 6000 word difference take your pick but other than that its about the same. Granted these are the web versions/ first releases when they get adapted into LNs and publish they tend to get changed/added on a bit so
odysseyrhJan 26, 2015 1:57 AM
― Imam Ali as
Jan 26, 2015 2:57 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

Yeah it did got shorter.

umm comparing vol 19 (10 chpt + 1 side story) against vol 22 its 10 page difference or about 6000 word difference take your pick but other than that its about the same. Granted these are the web versions/ first releases when they get adapted into LNs and publish they tend to get changed/added on a bit so

Yeah I was wrong.
Actually used a Word counter to count the difference between a couple of volumes.
Its roughly the same.
Probably seemed faster to me since I was just too excited to read after each new chapter.

Also I miss Paul.
dammn itz.
I want to hear his thoughts about his Grandchildren and the three wives.
;~;
NeutralSideJan 26, 2015 3:04 AM

Jan 26, 2015 10:50 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Yeah I was wrong.
Actually used a Word counter to count the difference between a couple of volumes.
Its roughly the same.
Probably seemed faster to me since I was just too excited to read after each new chapter.

Also I miss Paul.
dammn itz.
;~;

yea it did feel short to me for the same reason. But with it being a set up vol I can understand its length, I mean the only way to make it longer would be to add a side story something like "the day in the life of the sisters". I wouldn't mind what is going on with them since they both are about to be 16. In this world their just a few years away from settling down and starting their own families so it would be nice to know who they hang out with or have interest in so it doesn't come as a shocker when it happens. Aisha is the only one I am worried about....right now in more than one way.... I mean rudi is abstaining and Aisha has been trained since birth to umm "serve" rudi so umm yea on one of those setting up a Mercenary Company outings I am afraid she's going to push just enough buttons to make Rudi's willpower to break. Oh and on that note it seems that the women in the house would O.K. it too.

About Paul... I do miss him but in a way its good for Rudi's growth. I want Zenith to get more of her old radiance back, maybe not talking but more facial expressions hell even an old laugh from her would be nice.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 26, 2015 12:42 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

Yeah I was wrong.
Its roughly the same.

Also I miss Paul.
dammn itz.
;~;

yea it did feel short to me for the same reason. But with it being a set up vol I can understand its length, I mean the only way to make it longer would be to add a side story something like "the day in the life of the sisters". I wouldn't mind what is going on with them since they both are about to be 16. In this world their just a few years away from settling down and starting their own families so it would be nice to know who they hang out with or have interest in so it doesn't come as a shocker when it happens. Aisha is the only one I am worried about....right now in more than one way.... I mean rudi is abstaining and Aisha has been trained since birth to umm "serve" rudi so umm yea on one of those setting up a Mercenary Company outings I am afraid she's going to push just enough buttons to make Rudi's willpower to break. Oh and on that note it seems that the women in the house would O.K. it too.

About Paul... I do miss him but in a way its good for Rudi's growth. I want Zenith to get more of her old radiance back, maybe not talking but more facial expressions hell even an old laugh from her would be nice.

I want that as well.Wouldn't want a random schmuck that came out of nowhere and declares to have been in a relationship with Norn.I feel bad.
Didn't think about that scenario happening at all.(I'm that confident about Rudeus not touching his Sisters) but now that you brought it up it made me feel a little anxious.
That's something that could potentially shaken up everyone in the family in a bad way.Especially Norn.
Rudeus might also get some mixed feelings to the readers if he does commit Incest(Which he kinda did with Eris but ehh its acceptable) then even more harder to accept if its due to the reasons that he was a Horndog and touched Aisha because of it.
Anyway hope it doesn't happen.

Yeah.I really want to know her thoughts..maybe once Lara grows up.
I personally just want someone that known them since they were kids and just shocked after all these years and reminisce about the past(I enjoy those developments xD)
Zenith is mute wasn't fully satisfied with the Miko.
Lillia was kinda eh about all this.(I would have wanted some Perspective)
The boreas are dead
Paul is gone.
Sylphy's parents are dead.

Close thing I got from that is Roxy's parents and probably even Ruijerd in the next volume.

Jan 26, 2015 2:20 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

I want that as well.Wouldn't want a random schmuck that came out of nowhere and declares to have been in a relationship with Norn.I feel bad.
Didn't think about that scenario happening at all.(I'm that confident about Rudeus not touching his Sisters) but now that you brought it up it made me feel a little anxious.
That's something that could potentially shaken up everyone in the family in a bad way.Especially Norn.
Rudeus might also get some mixed feelings to the readers if he does commit Incest(Which he kinda did with Eris but ehh its acceptable) then even more harder to accept if its due to the reasons that he was a Horndog and touched Aisha because of it.
Anyway hope it doesn't happen.

Yeah.I really want to know her thoughts..maybe once Lara grows up.
I personally just want someone that known them since they were kids and just shocked after all these years and reminisce about the past(I enjoy those developments xD)
Zenith is mute wasn't fully satisfied with the Miko.
Lillia was kinda eh about all this.(I would have wanted some Perspective)
The boreas are dead
Paul is gone.
Sylphy's parents are dead.

Close thing I got from that is Roxy's parents and probably even Ruijerd in the next volume.

Norn I don't see him touching because well the author hasn't made any hints or ideas for that route....HOWEVER Aisha well that's a totally different story. Girls night out chapter....Drunk Lilia asking the Greyrat wife's whats "wrong" with rudi none of them seem to go "oh yuck that's sick" they were more like well at least she's loved in a way. Then Nanahoshi's comment about this worlds "common sense" it could be perfectly acceptable for children of mistress or concubines to become mistress/concubines of the head of the house even if they are half siblings. Based on some of Lilia's thoughts and comments it looks like that was the highest hope she would want for her daughter. But ofc I don't want some random guy showing up either! They need to be full vetted by Rudi first!

Ofc this is all based on something else......Rudi getting a 4th woman.... I mean all the wives have been right when they have said that he'll bring someone else home....and he's always been "never again" which hasn't happened yet. But each of the 3 wives have a history with Rudi its not like he married some stranger so the question is If Rudi does get wife #4 who would it be?

I would love to see Lilia loosen up a bit. I loved the time she was drinking with the girls. Her always expressionless/cold demeanor is fine and all but she needs to cut lose more often. She still seems to think of herself as a maid....if she would let them it seems everyone in the house would treat her as mom/grandma equal to Zenith.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 26, 2015 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Shit is getting real

Turning point in the next volume?
Jan 30, 2015 10:57 PM
Dec 2013
If i was rudeus i would definitely made a very powerful sniper to use with with mk3 and clairvoyance+foresight eye.
Feb 2, 2015 11:18 PM

Jun 2013
so epic things will go down at bihaeril in next volume
seigfred saladin greyrat sounds nice.
also, i'm starting to dislike that akihito guy for some reason
next volume will be a blast though. everyone's favorite lolicon ruijerd is back!
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Feb 2, 2015 11:51 PM
Oct 2013
Jet_Blackhazel said:
next volume will be a blast though. everyone's favorite lolicon ruijerd is back!

Akihito? who now?
― Imam Ali as
Feb 4, 2015 4:32 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
Jet_Blackhazel said:

Akihito? who now?

I think its the acquaintance of Nanahoshi that's living in the future.
Also this is something I noticed lately but why is Rudeus forgetting a lot of stuff lately.
"I can't remember" "Did he say something like that before? I can't remember" ,etc.
Didn't he praise his body as a child for its wonderful memory capability? and I'm a bit worried with the frequent can't remember stuff.
Maybe the Future Rudeus who didn't mention Lucy/Zenith/Lilia in the future diary forgot about them?

I don't know.
Its making me anxious of a possibility of that sub plot to happen.
I hope I'm dreadfully wrong because I really don't want a Memory loss scenario and some bs like the Soul is starting to lose control of the body of Rudeus Greyrat or something.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this and its actually a common occurrence to everyone which naturally just forget stuff from time to time and its no biggie.

NeutralSideFeb 4, 2015 9:05 AM

Feb 4, 2015 12:46 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Akihito? who now?

Also this is something I noticed lately but why is Rudeus forgetting a lot of stuff lately.
"I can't remember" "Did he say something like that before? I can't remember" ,etc.
Didn't he praise his body as a child for its wonderful memory capability? and I'm a bit worried with the frequent can't remember stuff.
Maybe the Future Rudeus who didn't mention Lucy/Zenith/Lilia in the future diary forgot about them?

I don't know.
I hope I'm dreadfully wrong because I really don't want a Memory loss scenario and some bs like the Soul is starting to lose control of the body of Rudeus Greyrat or something.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this and its actually a common occurrence to everyone which naturally just forget stuff from time to time and its no biggie.

its probably just age....physical and mental(spiritual) I am currently looking at it hes 24 with a mental age of 64 he's getting old. Hell I am 30 and I forget shit all the darn time and I used to have excellent memory. and its not a sould losing control on the body since Orsted did say that Rudeus Soul pretty much is inhabiting a body that was stillbirth so if his souls is "losing control" then its more apt to say Rudeus is dying.

Talking subplots: am I the only one that isn't fully buying Rudeus reason for abstaining?
― Imam Ali as
Feb 4, 2015 2:40 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

I don't know.

its probably just age....physical and mental(spiritual) I am currently looking at it hes 24 with a mental age of 64 he's getting old. Hell I am 30 and I forget shit all the darn time and I used to have excellent memory. and its not a sould losing control on the body since Orsted did say that Rudeus Soul pretty much is inhabiting a body that was stillbirth so if his souls is "losing control" then its more apt to say Rudeus is dying.

Talking subplots: am I the only one that isn't fully buying Rudeus reason for abstaining?

I think he started to forget stuff when he was 18-19 years old also isn't he currently 22 years old?
Well anyway I hope his Spiritual age doesn't affect his memories at this point and its Just as you said, He just forget things from time to time.

Not anymore.After reading everything again,This might end up with a Abstinent Paul/Rudeus putting his hands on Lillia/Aisha lul.
Still I hope it doesn't end up that way.I'm putting my trust on Eris whose highly likely coming with him against the fight with the North God or Ruijerd.
I sense another Turning point and its about time since the last one.

Also I really yet to see a full fledged Magician whose Emperor/God rank beside from Rudeus and all the opponents or Major world powers has been mostly people using the three main sword styles.
Its a bummer that Rudeus and Sylphy are currently the only ones capable of using Voiceless incantation and its probably next to impossible to see a powerful magician as an enemy(Laplace?) then not to mention Rudeus the only one having the most magic power currently in existence.
Then again maybe there's an unknown magician in the Heaven continent or Sea continent(Which I'm really hype up for to read about in the future).
NeutralSideFeb 4, 2015 2:46 PM

Feb 4, 2015 3:44 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

I think he started to forget stuff when he was 18-19 years old also isn't he currently 22 years old?
Well anyway I hope his Spiritual age doesn't affect his memories at this point and its Just as you said, He just forget things from time to time.

Not anymore.After reading everything again,This might end up with a Abstinent Paul/Rudeus putting his hands on Lillia/Aisha lul.
Still I hope it doesn't end up that way.I'm putting my trust on Eris whose highly likely coming with him against the fight with the North God or Ruijerd.

Also I really yet to see a full fledged Magician whose Emperor/God rank beside from Rudeus and all the opponents or Major world powers has been mostly people using the three main sword styles.
Its a bummer that Rudeus and Sylphy are currently the only ones capable of using Voiceless incantation and its probably next to impossible to see a powerful magician as an enemy(Laplace?) then not to mention Rudeus the only one having the most magic power currently in existence.
Then again maybe there's an unknown magician in the Heaven continent or Sea continent(Which I'm really hype up for to read about in the future).

you get where I am coming from: When he found out "God" was planning and would have succeeded [had it not been for those meddling kids] (srry had to use Scooby-Do) what does he do, gives god the gaint middle finger and sires 2 more children. But when he gets an Et tu? from Gisu [a mere mortal] he goes all scaredy cat mode.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the four children learn voiceless incantation or Chant omition at the very least. I don't know I meantioned this here but I can see why Hitogami is afraid of Rudeus children. Never mind pedigree....there's 4 kings [minimum] teaching those kids. Right now the eldest is getting magic training from her mother and father and sword training from "Red-mama".

umm no Rudi is 6 or 7 yrs older than his sister and for sure they are now 15 but I think a year has past since they had that birthday party so 16+6=22 or 23 on the low side. Either way if he was forgetting stuff at 18 that still puts him at 52 mentally.
― Imam Ali as
Feb 5, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

you get where I am coming from: When he found out "God" was planning and would have succeeded [had it not been for those meddling kids] (srry had to use Scooby-Do) what does he do, gives god the gaint middle finger and sires 2 more children. But when he gets an Et tu? from Gisu [a mere mortal] he goes all scaredy cat mode.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the four children learn voiceless incantation or Chant omition at the very least. I don't know I meantioned this here but I can see why Hitogami is afraid of Rudeus children. Never mind pedigree....there's 4 kings [minimum] teaching those kids. Right now the eldest is getting magic training from her mother and father and sword training from "Red-mama".

umm no Rudi is 6 or 7 yrs older than his sister and for sure they are now 15 but I think a year has past since they had that birthday party so 16+6=22 or 23 on the low side. Either way if he was forgetting stuff at 18 that still puts him at 52 mentally.

Isn't it because the Pregnant wife and the baby within has their fates jumbled up and easy to be targeted by Hitogami?
"I might have mentioned this before, it's easier for Hitogami to aim at us during pregnancy. Gisu might also be aiming for that so let's stop for a short while."

They look like they've heard that for the first time.
Did I not tell them about it before?.......
I told them but they might've forgotten.

^Lol he forgotten again! waaaaatf

Dunno,I was checking the wiki about his age.
I really can't grasp how his spiritual age has a hand in his physical body's short term memory loss,If that's the case then Author needs some explanation in the future.
Sub plot in the making then?

I think its a given that the children would learn voiceless incantation.
Magic swordsman/woman family lol

Anyway do you think Rudeus will join one of the Major world power at one point?

Feb 5, 2015 4:26 PM
Oct 2013

as in one of the 7 strongest in the world? If that's what your asking ummm Orsted is what #2 or 3 on that list I cant remember
― Imam Ali as
Feb 6, 2015 4:07 AM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:

as in one of the 7 strongest in the world? If that's what your asking ummm Orsted is what #2 or 3 on that list I cant remember

1)Technique God Laplace
2)Dragon God Orstred
3)Fighting God Badigadi
4)Demon God Laplace
5)Death God Randolph Marianne
6)Sword God Gull Farion
7)North God Kalman III
If I recall correctly.
Also Wasn't Rudeus requested to join the Major world powers by someone?

Feb 6, 2015 6:39 AM

Jun 2013
Losing memory is no biggie I think.

Btw, I can totally see incest happening in MT with aisha, let's hope it doesnt happen

also, rudeus might go into 7 major powers but not yet

the rudeus from future was a monster who'd even might kill orsted though
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Feb 6, 2015 10:09 AM
Oct 2013
ikr jet_blackhazel. I wanta see Rudi learn flight magic already. I mean coupled with the Mk I that's so Tony Stark and the Hulk-Buster
― Imam Ali as
Feb 6, 2015 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
^
Somebody needs to teach him to use Gravity magic already!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.