Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2015 11:38 PM

Dec 2009
Havoc and Kensei had been given a few days grace to rest up after their return to the village but they were soon summoned once again by Kuzuki. He had given them instructions to a remote location within the forest surrounding Konoha and upon arrival they were struck with a wonderful sight.

A large glade complete with high waterfall and and a relaxing looking pool of water at the bottom that appeared to be rather deep.

As the two are admiring the sight before them Kuzuki steps out from hiding and onto the ledge of the waterfall.

"Welcome o my secret training location."

He performs a magnificent swan dive into the pool below before emerging from the pool of water gloriously and begins to dry himself with a nearby towel he had prepared early. It appears he put alot of effort into this entrance.

"Now I brought you two here for one reason. Training."

He vigorously rubs the towel over his hair to dry it.

"Now both of you are skilled individuals but you lack two things. Teamwork and a variety skills to choose from for the situation."

He turns to Havoc,

"Havoc for this training you cannot use razor armour, it's all you ever use."

Next he turns to Kensei,

"Igor is strong and so are the hummingbirds but neither are perfected. Work on them and maybe throw in some other skills to back them up."

Finally he is done drying as he flips the towel over his shoulder,

"Now that that is done I'm going to get some ramen, train until I come back."

And with that he leaves glade leaving the two alone.

Havoc is somewhat dumbfound at it all. First Kuzuki was just showing off, then he actually seemed to be a good teacher, and finally he left again.

"He can't be serious? He brings us out here and leaves, what the hell is with him?"
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 13, 2015 1:09 AM

Jul 2008
"No idea" Kensei commented. Who had made almost a full recovery since the EMI-technique failure. Atleast, the physical parts of him had.

He too was perplexed at how they had been set up with very little information. A thought struck him, and he looked at Havoc.
"Perhaps he intends for us to train on eachother again?"
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Jan 13, 2015 1:16 AM

Dec 2009
"Perhaps he intends for us to train on eachother again?"

Then it clicks for Havoc,

"Kuzuki said we need to improve teamwork. So not train on but train WITH."

Havoc smiled widely as if he had uncovered some mysterious secret. Before long the smile turned into a grin as he though of an even better idea.

"What if we helped each other with our techniques? Or even brainstormed for some new ones?"

The sheer giddy expression on Havoc's face explained all to clearly that he though he was a genius for thinking of all of this.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jan 13, 2015 1:25 AM

Jul 2008
The idea hit im like a sledgehammer. Ofcourse, they had to train WITH eachother, to improve their teamwork. Kensei wondered if maybe his brain wasnt fully awake yet, and gave himself a sharp slap.

"That sounds reasonable, although nothing in particular comes to mind.." He said and lowered his head into his hand in thought.
"Surely we should be able to come up with atleast something original to show him when he returns."
Then, an idea hit him.
"How are you with weapons Havoc?"
Jan 13, 2015 1:29 AM

Dec 2009
"Not that great. I can throw a kunai and swing a stick but that's about it."

Havoc reaches into his trusty satchel hidden inside his cloak and pulls out a series of tags, scrolls, ink wells, and brushes.

"I'm better with this sort of thing and taijutsu."

He demonstrates by quickly and masterfully turning a blank tag into an explosive tag in just of few deft strokes of his brush.
Jan 13, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2008
"I think you might like these ones, its something i thought of for myself actually but after giving it a bit more thought i shouldnt really focus my attention on hand-to-hand stuff. This may however work pretty neatly for someone like you" He said, and the hummingbird-scroll flew into his hand like he was born holding it.

With a poof, the twins appeared and stormed Havoc. Their bodies unfolded like little harnesses, and they strapped themselves to Havocs fists in such a manner that when he closes his fist the puppet extends a short half-meter blade ahead of it. (Wolverine-style)

"One moment" he noted in a surprisingly happy manner, and formed a few handseals. After which, electricity danced inside the puppet-gloves without actually hurting Havoc in any way. Closing his fist again would reveal that extending the blade now electrifies it with Kenseis lightening chakra, channeled through the strings connected to the gloves. He could, if he wanted, affect Havocs movement like this aswell but for the moment he left the strings thin and lose, just strong enough to deliver the nescesary chakra to fuel the puppetary weapons (now a trademarked expression)

"How does it feel?"

(Puppetary weapon upkeep: -2cp)
Jan 13, 2015 1:48 AM

Dec 2009
Havoc is started as the electricity dances over the puppetary weapons but slowly become accustomed to it. Flexing his hand he watches the blade go in and out.

"Feels good, let's take it for a test drive."

Havoc launches into his standard training routine starting slow. Standard punches, medium kicks, low kicks, all the while keeping track of how the puppets feel during the routine. Havoc speeds up and begins more complex combinations before finally stopping.

"Thats good, they don;t restrict me at all."

Havoc thinks for a moment

"How much can you affect my movement with this? Enough to pull me out of the way if you saw something I didn't?"

Havoc's thoughts immediately switch to thinking of something for Kensei when it struck him, protection.

Havoc grabbed a blank scroll and scribbled the rune for earth spear onto it and charged it with his own chakra. All it would need to activate is another chakra signal. Havoc extends his hand holding out the scroll to Kensei.

"Here, charge some chakra into your hand and touch the seal."

(-10cp earth spear
Remaining cp = 120cp)
Jan 13, 2015 1:53 AM

Jul 2008
"Not all of you, not without strengthening the strings with the Whiptail technique. But it should be enough to twist you out of the way of something that doesnt have a very large range. " He said, and looked as if what he said gave him an idea for a moment.

He took the scroll when offered to him, and did as instructed. To his surprise, channeling "raw" chakra was actually quite tricky after his intense training with the lightening type. But like riding a bicycle, it came to him and he quickly touched the seal before losing the charge.
Jan 13, 2015 2:00 AM

Dec 2009
As Kensei touched the seal earth-type chakra poured out of the seal and covered his body before sinking into his skin hardening and darkening Kensei's skin to the colour of dark earth completing the earth spear technique.

"That'll protect you nicely. Anything bar lightning should feel almost like a tickle. And if you do have to punch things well that gets a boost to. Though i'll have to charge it for you every time."

They had learned how they could use their techniques to help each other but Kuzuki said they used the same skills all the time and that they needed variety.

"Do you think we need more variety in our skills? I mean if these ones work why change them?"
Jan 13, 2015 2:09 AM

Jul 2008
The sensation of his skin essentially becoming earth was something he compared to having monstrously dry skin. For someone addicted to clean pores, it felt somewhat like he was being violated. But he got used to it as he took a few steps around in it. He found that becouse of its rigidness, he could unlock the brace and move normally without having to charge it with electricity, a freedom he seldom enjoyed.

"Sensei did say so.. and ill admit, we are mostly one-trick ponies. If the enemy has a little bit of intel beforehand and develops a counter, there is little we can do to vary our battlestyle and regain any hope of battlefield advantage.." he said, more summarizing his own thoughts then anything.

He sat down, a task which proved quite interesting in the rock armor. To his surprise it actually started getting kind of cozy and warm in there.
"for me, i think that entails something that doesnt involve strings or lightening. Something new.."
He seemed to be in deep thought at this point.
Jan 13, 2015 2:24 AM

Dec 2009
"Something new..."

Havoc echoes Kensei as he paces around tabbing his finger against his arm and whispering to himself.

"Razor armour... medium? average. Then... more speed? strength?"

"I got it, a second armour separate to razor armour."

Havoc smiles for a moment before realizing he can't make a new armour without new components, new techniques effectively returning him to square one.

"Gah! This is frustrating I can't create something new unless I learn something new!"

Havoc huffs and sits down clicking his tongue when he abruptly stops. His tongue. The seal. Fire. He only has one fire jutsu so why not more. But he didn't know any nor did he have a scroll and Kensei was lightning. Havoc had one option left, tweak the one fire jutsu he did know.

Havoc abruptly sat up and went to work. This would be a new site for kensei as he had never seen Havoc actually try to create a new seal. Havoc started by drawing the fireball seal onto a scroll as he then studied it and began to remove lines one by one whilst adding other to replace or redirect old lines. Havoc taps his fingers as he thinks out loud.

"Not a ball.... a stream....a breath."

Havoc's fervor is renewed as he scribbles some quick additions to seal before lifting it up and looking at it.

"There. Hopefully this will work."

He stands up and faces away from Kensei and recalls the feeling of the warm chakra, the fire chakra, and channels it to his palm before charging the seal.

"Fire Release: Flame Breath."

At first nothing happens but soon enough sparks start to splutter out of the seal before a sudden gout of fire explodes from the seal.

"Not Ideal but I know what was wrong."

Havoc quickly fixes his mistakes, he had forgotten to remove the charging aspect of the fireball and instead replaced it with the idea of regulation to achieve a steady constant stream.

"That should work nicely now."

(jutsu learned)

(-10cp fire breath
Remaining cp = 110cp)
Jan 14, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2008
Kensei watches as Havoc experiments, and tries to find inspiration to develop something new on his own. To his great dissappointment, no inspiration found him. No matter how hard he strained his mind, he couldnt seem to focus. Like an eerie shadow were watching them, waiting for him to lower his guard.

When Havoccu-senpai completed the new technique before he could even come up with a basic concept, he realized he had underrestimated his rather violent friend. As if Havoc wasnt dangerous on his own, the sharp mind he now hinted at would make him many times more deadly still.

Secretly he despaired over his own lack of creativity, but he was happy for his friend and impressed by not only the technique itself but also how Havoc had chosen to develop and ultimately wield it.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" He said encouragely while applauding, trying to take his mind of his own failure.
"If i only i had a clear goal in mind for my variation-technique like you do, maybe i wouldve had more success in the creative department. Before Kuzuki's pointed out that we use mostly the same techniques, the thought hadnt even crossed my mind once to be frank."

"Any ideas? I dont think sensei will approve of failure, so im open to suggestions" He said and shrugged. He hid his shame as best he could, and told himself that asking for help was ok every once in a while if he kept it to a bare minimum.
Jan 14, 2015 11:22 PM

Dec 2009
Havoc listened and looked up and down before hitting an idea for Kensei,

"It could be unconventional but why not modify yourself? Like you would a puppet. Your leg brace for example what if you turned it into a puppet of its own? That way if your caught unable to summon a puppet you always have that."

Havoc wasn't quite sure if it would work or even possible but if he can make armour out of rock why can't Kensei make a leg brace puppet?

A tiny -snick- was heard high in the trees, neither Kensei or Havoc heard it, and two kunai came hurtling out of the foliage and impacted upon Kensei's back. The Kunai had bounced right off, Kensei protected by the earth spear armour. Obviously the assailant was not aware it was a full body covering not limited to the arms or it was still in effect.

Havoc whips his head about to look up into the trees knowing full well Kensei would be fine. To his dismay he can't see anything and the forest is quiet.

"I have a feeling we're not alone Kensei."

Another small -snick- is heard and this time Havoc barely catches it as he whirls around to face behind him and raises his left arm to try and block the two incoming kunai. One impacts the puppetary weapon still on his arm the other finds its mark and embeds itself into Havoc's arm.

"Gargh!"

Havoc spots a tag on the kunai on his arm and quickly rips it out and hurls it into the forest as it explodes. Sheer panic for a moment as Havoc looks to his feet to see the kunai that bounced off the puppet to be tag less, a wave of relief washing over him.

"I don't think they're friendly."

Havoc holds his right hand over the wound temporarily halting the bleeding.
Jan 15, 2015 5:20 PM

Jul 2008
Even protected with the armor Kensei could still clearly feel the kunai hitting him, causing him to turn. His instincts and reactiontime had gotten a bit better with his newly aquired combat experience, and he had already turned the dial on his leg to max by the time he had turned. A quick handseal activated the brace, and Havoc could visibly see the charge of his puppetary weapon decrease. It was clear Kensei was stretching his electric multitasking ability by powering his leg, the weapons, and keep the strings connected to the weapons all at the same time.

He was gonna open his mouth to respond when one of the Kunai got eerily close to his face. Spinning out of the way, he caught the glimpse of another kunai heading straight for him. Without even thinking he cut the strings to one of Havocs weapons, and swung his hand in front of him to swipe the Kunai away before it smacked him right in the face. His hand just barely grazed the Kunai, but to Kenseis surprise, the Kunai shifted its course away from his face just enough to pass by an inch, and suddenly it was as if he could "feel" the kunai.

He realized as he spun back around that he had instinctively attached a chakra string to the kunai mid-flight, and directed it away from his face. A kunai which was now in his control. While keeping out of the way of the incoming kunai as best he could, he used his strings to fling the kunai back into the trees in the general direction where he had spotted another kunai come from. Like a sniper targeting an enemys muzzle flashes in the dark, he traced the paths of the kunai to try and make out the number and position of enemies.
His concentration was broken by the explosive tag going off after Havoc had thrown it, tipping him off that some of the Kunai might be rigged. For now, he seemed to be lucky, as he did a neat backflip out of the way of another close-encounter with an angry kunai.

His dodging, counter-attacks with the strings hurling the kunai back, and repeated stomps and slaps across the ground, a strange sensation filled Kensei. Every time his fingers brushed across the dirt during a backflip, or his healthy foot slammed agains the earth, it was as if the dirt brushed back against his fingers and responded to his foot with deep rumbles, rumbles only he could feel.

"It cant be.. but its the same as "that" time in the workshop so it could.. no... wait, maybe..?"
The realization didnt hit him right away. He recognized the feeling from his first lightening jutsu experiment in his workshop, only this time it felt different. The sensation he got from his first touch of lightening chakra was like a sharp shriek, a darting chaotic feeling of chakra which could not be tamed only directed. What he felt now, was a humble stout rumble.

While Kensei knew very well chakra could not speak, if it could then this rumble told him:

"You move like a fleeting bolt of lightening, but your path lies with the rumbling storms.. Stop dodging, stand your ground, and the ground will stand with you.."

It was a long-shot at best, and a dangerous gamble in the heat of battle, but an idea came to him with the advice from the voice in the wind which he felt compelled to explore. 90% of him thought this was a bad idea, and the wrong time to experiment. But the final 10% of him was so sure this was the right thing to do, that he could not ignore it.

"Havoc, i'm gonna try something, im gonna have to cut the rest of the strings too! Buy me 5 seconds!" He shouted, and released the strings affecting the weapons.
He could no longer control their actions remotely, leaving it all up to Havoc how to use them, while the power in their cores would only last to keep them electrified a couple of seconds before returning to normal blades.

When he had his hands free, his stance changed from an evasive one to a defencive one. Counting on his reflexes, the strength of the rock armor he wore, and the feasibilty of his new idea, he prepared for another wave of Kunai.
Jan 15, 2015 6:07 PM

Dec 2009
"Havoc, i'm gonna try something, im gonna have to cut the rest of the strings too! Buy me 5 seconds!"

"Gotcha!"

Havoc replied and figured the best way to buy five seconds was to find where the assassin was and thanks to the Kunai he had a pretty good idea - the trees. What better way to test his new skill.

He readied the seal he had adjusted earlier and channeled his chakra through it and directed it towards the forest.

"Fire release: Flame Breath!"

The breathe of fire explodes forth from the seal in a great gout of fire, a magnificent stream of flame lighting the forest a fire as Havoc turns around to make sure he gets it all.

Almost as soon as the forest starts to burn it stops as a deluge of water rises from the waterfall and crashes down on the trees putting the blaze out as a long ninja steps out of the forest with it.

Her face is covered by a reptilian looking ANBU mask and he voice sounds muffled and distorted as she speaks,

"Haval, you're too reckless. This is why the clan wants you dead."

Not sparing a moment the ninja does something neither of them expected as she blitzes through nine handseals in an instant

"Crystal Release: Hexagonal Shuriken Dance"

The girl twirls around in a perfect picture of experience and beauty as sapphire blue hexagonal shurikens begin to dance off of her extended arms as she twirls.

Havoc is still stunned for a moment as he takes in her words,

The clan?... Father..

It does't last for long though as he recognizes the attack from the scroll of crystal jutsus he has been studying, a jonin rank move and nothing to sneeze at.

Havoc leaps into action flinging open his cloak to reveal his bare chest as he slams his hand against the seal tattoo'd there.

"Razor Armour!"

As the armour is mid-activation Havoc is already moving to position himself between the enemy and Kensei as he stretches his arms wide to catch as many shuriken with his body as he can. The earth and crystal coast his skin just in time as the rain of shuriken impact against his body.

"Has it been five seconds yet?!"

(-10cp flame breath
-40cp razor armour
Remaining cp = 60cp)
Jan 15, 2015 6:33 PM

Jul 2008
He focused his senses after Havoc had given his confirmation. Around him he heard the sounds of the trees, and of Havoc lighting them ablaze, but the sound was drowned out by rumbling silence as he focused more. He took deep breaths, and felt his feet firmly rooted with the ground. As he did, the concept of a particular handseal appeared in his mind, like whispered from afar, followed by another. He abided the voice in the wind once more, and formed the Rabbit seal.

"Stretch out your hand toward the sky.."

He followed up with the Bird seal.

"..so that hail may fall on all the land.."

Then, the Boar seal. Lightening danced around his feet at this point, tiny rocks and specks of magnetic dirt floating slowly upwards from the ground.

"..on man and on beast.."

After which, he made the Tiger seal. His hair had lost its sense of gravity, and seemed to rise towards the sky.

"..and on every plant of the field."

Finally, he ended with another Bird seal, and the behaviour of the electricity dancing around his feet changed. The dirt and rocks which had risen to head-height clumped together and seemed to bond with the lightening that lifted them. Kensei opened his eyes and gazed at the process, lightening dancing across his retinas. He drew breath slowly, and spoke with a tone of voice Havoc had never heard before. Kensei knew it well however, becouse it was the voice in the wind.

"..He reached his hand towards the sky, and the lord sent thunder and hail.."

The clumping rock and dirt had now formed a nearly perfectly round ball, about the size of a regular baseball, with lightening dancing across its surface and through blue-ish veins running through the rock. He lifted his hand, and a chakra string clad with electricity burst from his pointing finger attaching itself to the rock. Slowly, Kensei begun spinning the sparking rock around, building up speed like a sling.

"..and the lightening ran along upon the earth~"

Throwing both his hands forward, the changing directions on the arcing lightening itself hinted that Kensei was altering the magnetic field in his local area. Immediately, the rock darted in the direction of the enemy ninja.

"Now it has~" Kensei replied to Havocs plea, finally with his regular tone of voice. For now he seemed back to normal, apart from the upwards-pointing hair.

"Earth Release: Crackling Boulder Technique!"
Jan 15, 2015 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
The ninja doesn't even move as the crackling boulder rips right through them only to reveal it was a crystal clones as it slowly turns to its true sapphire blue colouring before shattering into fragments.

The ninja re-appears mid air and a hurls a tag in each of their directions. The tags explode in a puff of smoke as thin razor sharp sickle shaped blades come soaring out of the smoke rushing towards both Havoc and Kensei.

Havoc swings his arm into his but at the moment of contact time seems to slow down as he realizes he feels no resistance, his armour isnt blocking the attack, and quickly rolls out of the way. The crystal sickle slicing clean through the edge of his armour on his arm and slicing open his skin.

"Grah! Dodge!"

Havoc searches his memory of the crystal scroll for that jutsu but can't recall it but at the same time finds something that might be useful

I haven't tried this before but hopefully it works

Havoc bends down to the ground and drags his finger through the dirt forging a seal into it and placing his palm above it to channel his chakra into it.

"Crystal Release: Growing Crystal Thorns!"

Amber crystal bursts from the ground and jaggedly dances skyward searching for the enemy nin lunging for her every time its close. Alas every time the ninja deftly grabs the crystal and dances over it using it to stay in the air.

"This isn't working! I need to get close!"

(-10cp growing crystal thorns
Remaining cp = 50cp)
Jan 19, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2008
Kensei was surprised the enemy dodged his attack. He had felt so sure when he launched it, but naturally he had a backup plan. It would have to wait however, becouse the enemy would not let him attack twice in a row without biting back abit. The incoming shuriken made how to handle them an easy choice. He was too slow on the draw for anything flashy, and too late to notice them to hold back, and did the only thing he COULD do.

Crouching down, tilting abit to the left, he discharged the energy stored in the legbrace to give him normal movement. The discharge resulted in a moment of superhuman movement, and jettisoned kensei towards his right, who rolled into a nearby tree. The impact knocked the wind out of him, but not his wits. Throwing his right arm in front of him, the charged boulder which had missed the nin changed direction. Like a comet subject to a larger gravitational body, it swung back around and went straight for the enemys back at an alarming speed.
Jan 22, 2015 9:35 AM

Dec 2009
In an instant the fight is over as the super-charged rock bores straight through the ninjas back and out of their chest; no not their, hers, it was revealed as the clothing ripped apart as she fell out of the air and to the ground. The nin struggles to raise her hand to her mask and tries to move it, a struggled whisper getting out, clearer now that the mask was lifted.

“..haval…”

Havoc hearing his proper name rushes over but not because of his name but because of the voice. He kneels next to her and pulls off the mask revealing the face of his sister, Emari.

“Ema..what...why?”

Emari smiles and tries to reach for Havoc’s face but her strength is quickly fading.

“Father…won’t let you go… you’re too strong… to be free”

“Why send you?!”

Havoc’s voice is strained, struggling to hold back the emotion.

“You’re head of the archives!”

Emari holds her smile,

“You know… that’s… not true…I’m…ANBU.”

Tears finally creep out of the edges of Havoc’s eyes despite him trying to hold them back.

“But why Ema, why not say no?!”

Havoc’s voice cracking as he specks, his voice rising in volume.

“Father… doesn’t take…no... for … an answer”

By now it was a miracle Emari was still speaking as a vast pool of blood had formed beneath her and Havoc. Weakly she moves he hand into a pouch and grasps a scroll but lacking the strength to pull it out so Havoc helps her and pulls the scroll free.

“Take it…Haval… grow strong… be… free”

Her last word is said as a sigh as her last breath flees her body and her eyes close and her body goes limp in Havoc’s arms.

“EMA!!!!”

Havoc cries out and slumps forward over the body of his dead sister and cries onto her corpse, his tears falling from his face and onto hers

“Why Ema why, we could have been free together if you said no.”

Havoc knew the answer but now was not the time to think on that as he was wholly consumed by the grief he felt for his sister. His sister whom he though would be safe with the clan as head of the archives. But he had been lied to, she was a ninja and in harms way. He should have taken her with him when he got out, if he did maybe she wouldn’t be here, dead in his arms.
Jan 23, 2015 6:56 AM

Jul 2008
The scene that played out in front of him was like a well-rehearsed nightmare. He knew almost immediately that he had made a mistake. Atleast, thats what he thought. He shouldve known, somehow, as irrational as it seemed.

He restored the leg-brace and stacked himself back on his feet with some effort, leaning against the tree for support. He wanted to say someting, anything, but he felt too guilty to even open his mouth. This wasnt his place to speak, and thoughts brought him to his own family back home, whom he had kept at arms length for so long. He realized he and Havoc had more in common then he first thought, it seemed they both were running from their families, and they both had people from those families willing to try to bridge the gap at the risk of themselves.

"I..i didnt know.." He said, and it was all he could.
Jan 23, 2015 7:16 AM

Dec 2009
Havoc lets his grief pour out before finally composing himself and standing up.

"Ke..nsei,"

His voice cracked half way as he was composing himself.

"I don't blame you, you didn't know."

Havoc releases his armour and taps his chest indicating to the tattoo across his chest that reads Marco.

"Marco was the first person I killed and I did this to never forget. You don't have to, but would you do the same for Ema?"

It was more than a reminder of the person but a reminder of the pain though Havoc had let this part out, not intentionally but it had simply slipped his mind.
Jan 23, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2008
The request was justice. Thats what he thought. How could he possibly refuse, he was guilty after all. It was his responsibility to carry her death on his shoulders for as long as he lived, and Havocs tradition would serve as a daily reminder be better then he was today. To be smarter, to know before acting.

He stood up and formed a single seal, the same one he used for his variable charge technique, and grasped his left arm with his right hand.

He wanted to say something, but again he didnt feel like he had the right. The following release of lightening chakra from his right hand burned letters into his arm. The pain almost caused him to let go, but he kept it until the singe was complete. Not a "real" tattoo in the words sense, but an eternal scar in the shape of her name. He wasnt sure if this was what Havoc had in mind, but atleast he somehow felt better. As if vowing to feel this pain for all days allowed him to lessen his current pain to manageable levels.
"I have never taken a life before.."
Jan 23, 2015 7:37 AM

Dec 2009
Havoc was glad Kensei took his suggestion, it made it easy to forgive him, but he would not have held it against him if he had chosen not to.

"I have never taken a life before.."

"Neither had I until Marco."

Havoc sat down near Kensei and began to tell him the tale of how he had first encountered Raki and Marco caging the animals of Yuu's home and how Marco had broken his arm and how Raki had beaten Yuu and mentally traumatized Miu. He continued to explain that they later ran into Marco again in Sunagakura and how he had killed Marco by cutting off his arm causing him to bleed to death as some bizarre payback for damaging his own arm.

Without waiting for a reply Havoc stood up again and walked over to Emari's body and took her mask, placing it into his satchel with the scroll she had given him.

"First I must bury Ema, then we can move on."

THREAD COMPLETE
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.