Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 2015 4:33 PM
May 2014
cant wait for next episode now its getting better
Jan 15, 2015 6:08 PM
Jul 2014
I wasn't sure if it was just me but this anime pisses me off. Its homophobic undertones....-_- To see if I wasn't crazy, I googled it and other people were saying the same things. Good to know that it isn't just me.
Jan 16, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2014
taylortimeless95 said:
I wasn't sure if it was just me but this anime pisses me off. Its homophobic undertones....-_- To see if I wasn't crazy, I googled it and other people were saying the same things. Good to know that it isn't just me.

How the heck is it homophobic? It's anything, it's homoerotic since it takes an overt approach to depicting yuri.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Jan 16, 2015 10:46 PM

Jun 2010
Sigh. I was really starting to enjoy this show consistenly despite its flaws then it goes and makes me want to drop it.

Tusk feels forced as fuck, why the fuck does the MC need a hetero relationship or any relationship at all? its detrimental to her character. Tusk has the personality of a piece of fucking cardboard and really couldnt be any more generic. Hes even a whiny cunt when he needs to be (that parent guilt trip you kidding me?)

Sigh.
Jan 16, 2015 10:50 PM

Sep 2013
LuciferIAm said:
Sigh. I was really starting to enjoy this show consistenly despite its flaws then it goes and makes me want to drop it.

Tusk feels forced as fuck, why the fuck does the MC need a hetero relationship or any relationship at all? its detrimental to her character. Tusk has the personality of a piece of fucking cardboard and really couldnt be any more generic. Hes even a whiny cunt when he needs to be (that parent guilt trip you kidding me?)

Sigh.

*high five* buddy - couldn't agree more - still hoping in a Sala x Ange ending though, or at least not tranform this show into a harem / romantic thingo *puke*
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jan 17, 2015 8:33 PM

Feb 2013
Ange x Tusk
Ship it!

So the other earth is a false one it seems... at least from that world's perspective.

Best girl next week!
Jan 20, 2015 3:20 AM

Dec 2012
All of my Hilda x Ange, where have you gone??? But Tusk x Ange feels right regardless. Leave it to Sunrise to continue to impress, Ange thinking she found a palace in a love hotel. False citizens? So I wonder if that event 500+ years ago is what triggered the world Ange and Tusk came from.
Jan 21, 2015 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
Ange is soooo easy, realy...glad that dragon appeared, but I guess they will do it some other time...really, die Tusk, die!!!
Jan 25, 2015 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
A really cool episode. I like the way this is going ^^
Jan 28, 2015 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

I love the new animation OP and ED!!

And it's not even complete!!! Episode 17 will show the true complete OP and ED. Hopefully they'll also fix this on the upcoming BD releases :)

Blows my mind they were 500 years in the future :O

Still, shouldn't the corpse already disappeared with that amount of time?

How did the computer still survived all these years?

I have a feeling this is the so called future that was destroyed by Embryo and group since they were talking about reverting everything back to zero.

Ange got pretty emotional on what had happened, who wouldn't though?

Still i'm glad she apologize to Tusk and Vivian ^^

It's nice to see Tusk past and how he ran away being the knight of Villkiss. And i'm agree, Ange was the only who keep on fighting even if she's the only one at the end.

That Nana song though while they're talking! It really feels like a romantic night on bed XD

Not sure i approve of Tusk yet, but he's been pretty cool and considering despite being clumsy at times.

Amazing stuff!! The series keeps getting interesting per episode! Fucking lol at the naysayers dropping this. Your lost idiots.

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Mar 15, 2015 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
Tusk just loves to drown in that pussy.
Mar 17, 2015 3:33 PM
May 2013
It was the best chance to repopulate and create a new human race but Tusk got cockblocked XD
I hope they explain the DRAGONs now .
I love Cross Ange previews , high quality fan service there . Tusk wants to get a harem in the next episode XD
Mar 21, 2015 11:18 AM

Jun 2011
She wants to fuck, too bad Tusk's getting new girls next episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 30, 2015 9:20 PM

Sep 2014
I prefer Hilda x Ange. >_>

So they're not in the future, but in the other dimension, the "true" earth, right?

DRAGON-VIVIAN BEST GIRL
Mar 31, 2015 12:28 PM

Oct 2014
Tusk should just gtfo.

Ange is destined to be with Hilda <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2015 10:13 AM

Oct 2012
Wow, this show gets better and better. Postapo world, eh? But it was very nicely done, I liked that.

Cross Ange keeps me surprised all the time. Yes, sometimes it's bit cheesy but not to the point it would drive me off. I'm actually enjoying this show now even that I didn't like it so much in the beginning. It managed to slowly win me with all those twists. One can't simply get bored here as this anime is ever pushing forward.

Wish there wasn't that cockblocker DRAGON though :D
Apr 13, 2015 5:45 PM

Jun 2013
After this episode I am hardcore Shipping Ange and Tusk :)
Apr 14, 2015 6:21 AM
May 2012
Fuck you, you three.
That was the right moment, mood, atmosphere.....Fuck me, they are even in a love hotel and they are apparently the only people left and you three gotta cockblock them. Well, at least they kissed *o*

sonakoto said:

Noticed something here? :)

Just a theory :3
This is probably Embryo and his goons (new enemies) BUT WAIT!

Don't they somehow seem familiar? ehem ehem.. the colors of their suits? Green, Blue, Orange..

If you notice on episode 13 when Arzenal was attacked and the Norma evacuated on a new ship, there were 3 people on Salia's team who weren't able to get in..

First is Chris, considering her Paramail was rendered unusable due to the damages it sustained from crashing against a wall, even if she was saved by Embryo would she be able to get to the lowest level of Arzenal in time for its launching?
Second Ersha, left the team and when she went to rescue the children
Lastly Salia herself, when her paramail was shot down by Ange in the middle of the ocean

Reason i considered these 3 is because, if you noticed, when the ship was about to launch, they said that every survivor in Arzenal was already evacuated and no signs of life were present in Arzenal, but it didn't show that the 3 (Salia, Ersha, Chris) were already in the ship.. Maybe they got brainwashed by Embryo or convinced to join his side for particular reasons?

Well that's just a theory coming from me :3

Nice. I thought that the 3 of them will join Embryo's side since he saved them.
May 22, 2015 3:16 PM
May 2015
Cross Ange is a poor mans Shinsekai Yori
EL PSY CONGROO
May 23, 2015 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
6Man said:
Cross Ange is Shinsekai Yori done right

Agreed.
Jul 3, 2015 12:10 PM

Oct 2014
-Room survives nuclear war
-Room stays abandoned for 550+ years
-Room still has flowing water and electricity
-Room doesn't have a single grain of dust

That´s unrealistic right there mates.
SemRomJul 3, 2015 12:15 PM
Jul 3, 2015 3:29 PM
Jul 2015
Another pathetic harem shit.
Jul 15, 2015 12:23 AM

Aug 2013
Oh yes finally the kiss scene.
I would've protest if they butt in before the kiss. XD
Let's not think about the logic behind the perfect bedroom for night action lol.
They sure love to make his dive into that special place.
Aug 11, 2015 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
No, screw this stupid guy, Ange is supposed to get together with a girl.
Aug 26, 2015 6:10 PM
Jul 2010
RufusLatro said:
-Room survives nuclear war
-Room stays abandoned for 550+ years
-Room still has flowing water and electricity
-Room doesn't have a single grain of dust

That´s unrealistic right there mates.

-Room has a computer A.I.
-A.I. knows that everything is dead
-A.I. apparently scans the entire planet and tells that Ange and Whatever are the only humans left
-Outside there's a growing live jungle

this shows is so hilariously stupid
Nov 5, 2015 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
Mu should be freaking satisfied with himself for building a love hotel with sign that can withstand apocalypse. So a few sentences from our savior Yamato was enough to get Ange change for the better overnight.

It seems like they go with new plot every episode. Ange is much more barable when Tusk is with her. And he was about to get some, until cockblockula came.
Dec 27, 2015 11:50 PM

Dec 2012
Wow. What a cockblock.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 16, 2016 2:39 PM

Oct 2013
HOLY SHIT! Ange can be ROMANTIC?!?!?! This is the most shocking plot twist of the series yet!

didn't feel this episode for some reason. Maybe it's because the "twist" seemed fake to me. I just imagine them flying the Vilkiss back to the "past" or whatever as soon as Tusk fixes it.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 16, 2016 2:53 AM

Feb 2015
tbh, probably best episode so far imo (not because of that ending ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

what i like about this episode is the revelation of the world. well, i can already predict it just when i saw the intro that they world which they lived in is something like Virtual-like world. and true world is already ended long time agon. and i like the fact that they still think that world is their own worl, so misunderstanding was still going until the end.

Vivian in dragon mode, just gonna be honest, she is so adorable.
And that character development in the end that almost went too far, it was pissing me off but at the same time i like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it was pissing me off because i don't want them to do it half way and then just cut it like SHIT! example : School days (didn't watch the series but i actually watch some of the episode because i heard there were some sex scenes but when i saw it, it was really pissing me off. they almost did it but suddenly they cut the scene. and i really hate that) but i'm glad they didn't go too far, it was only a kiss. my point is, if you want to do/make then show it/do it until the end, don't just cut it like what school days did, but this anime will turn into hentai LOL, XD

i'm just glad the dragon came in like that. because if they went another step, it's obvious that they will cut it, so better not go further than that if you are planning to cut it.
Jun 13, 2016 4:56 AM

Apr 2014
They were About to have SEX! WTF Girls you came at the Wrong Time!. at least Come in the middle or after!... Soooooo.... There must be guy Dragons too yeah?... I mean don't give me that cloning Bullshits!
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Feb 21, 2017 7:24 AM
Aug 2014
I was really hoping there wouldn't be any romance between Ange and the first guy she meets aka Tusk, so I was pleasantly surprised when they split up again after they first met, but it looks they're going down that route afterall. Very disappointing.
Mar 20, 2017 12:01 AM

Dec 2016
All of a sudden we thought it was gong to happen between those 2 and then Dragon + people arrive and Tusk ends up in that place again lol.

I was wondering who those 2 girls were.

I saw them a couple of times in the opening and looks like they are Sala's people.
Mar 30, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2011
"It's dangerous to go alone". Someone had some fun while subbing i guess..

Besides that, it took surprisingly long for *that* to happen, but it did! Was there a single episode so far where Tusk and Ange had even one scene in the same room without it happening?

Also, he's master of eye contact. Though given that he had his share (see above), it's not that surprising..
Apr 5, 2017 4:16 PM

Aug 2010
Yes for Tusk x Ange! It was inevitable since their first meeting.

.....but damn cockblocks
Feb 17, 2018 6:16 AM

Jul 2008
So that's it, Dragon world is our Earth.

Feb 24, 2018 5:38 PM

May 2015
No sexy time for you Tusk - you generic as fuck flat character.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 17, 2018 3:30 PM

Nov 2016
Man, I got the feeling Sunrise made this xtra cheesy on purpose. Yet it's still somehow charming and cute in a way.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2019 12:40 AM

May 2016
AngexTusk ^_^

This episode made my day
Mar 24, 2020 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
Unexpected romance, but did not feel forced. I mean they always had some kind of chemistry going and Ange clearly likes him. This show does surprisingly a lot of things right. So they landed in the world where the dragons always come from... and apparently that's 500 years in the future? Time travelling is always a difficult topic, I hope that's one of the other things this show will do right.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.