Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2015 3:42 PM

Nov 2013
super good
Jan 9, 2015 3:49 PM

Jul 2014
My expectations were lowered a bit when I saw the intro, but it turned out I was gravely mistaken. Great first episode with no silly comedy.
Jan 9, 2015 3:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Reminded me of the same feels I got from watching the OVA

I wasn't sure if the wife actually did cheat on her husband and was serious when she said that she lied about being pregnant but since she went to hell I guess that was indeed the case

Since this series isn't going to be episodic I'm really interested in seeing where things goes but as of now, I loved every bit of it
Jan 9, 2015 4:04 PM

May 2012
Hellgirl meets no game no life right here.

Damn amazing first episode!
Jan 9, 2015 4:10 PM

Sep 2011
Amazing opening, great animation, love the character design and the plot was pretty damn good (though a bit predictable). I'm liking the vibe I'm getting from this show already. Madhouse is just knocking out of the park lately, not that they ever haven't.
Jan 9, 2015 4:11 PM

Feb 2014
Dude went insane, it was nice to see the bartender , looks like the next ep will be explaining about their world. Hopefully, the next ep will grab my attention like the ova.
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Jan 9, 2015 4:16 PM

Sep 2013
Enh ... nice, but didn't feel excited such as during Death Billiards. Still one of my main focus for this season; let's see how it progresses, I'm truly curious.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jan 9, 2015 4:20 PM
Dec 2014
The wife cheated and the husband would have gone to hell if the barman hasn't stopped him. Thats my opinion.
Jan 9, 2015 4:23 PM

Nov 2012
-OJ- said:
The wife did cheat on her husband, but probably just a one night stand when he grow cold towards her after the wedding. So the whole thing originated from the husbands jealousy

Was thinking something along those lines also.

At the very least that place card at the very end after the credits sure makes it seem like she was telling the truth about her friend "Matchy".
niaxatoJan 9, 2015 4:28 PM
Jan 9, 2015 4:32 PM

Aug 2013
That great debut, I thought it would be difficult to maintain the same quality of Death Billiards, but it was excellent

Only with this first episode I bet has everything to be among the best of the season

And this opening was great, sharp contrast to the somber mood of the anime, I'm look forward to more episodes ..
Jan 9, 2015 4:33 PM

Aug 2013
The twist, the rigid yet mysteriously ambiguous atmosphere, eh... and it's again the young guy that throws a tantrum, becomes a mess, and gets tied up, that wins. I hope the anime isn't just going to push honesty (in emotions and while living) for all the episodes. That would make quite the pointless run.
Jan 9, 2015 4:35 PM

Feb 2013
Reincarnation and the Void to start off

That does not mean that is the only places they can end up.

Interesting
Jan 9, 2015 4:38 PM
Sep 2012
okay its kinda confusing *SPOILER ALERT PLEASE SCROLL DOWN*

why did he send Machiko to void, and let Takashi reincarnate? didnt he lose the game?
Jan 9, 2015 4:40 PM

Aug 2014
This was the most contrived Bullshit I have ever seen. I kept thinking the whole time: This could not be anymore forced, this cannot get anymore unrealistic and stupid but it did about every 30 seconds or so. Potentially one of the worst 1st episodes of an anime I've ever seen. I'm disappointed in Madhouse for making this an anime. I can't believe anyone liked this. It was trying so hard to be taken seriously the whole time but you could tell it was just so immature. Edgy/10 dropped instantly.
berserker15Jan 9, 2015 4:44 PM
Jan 9, 2015 4:40 PM

Feb 2013
Chelizzle said:
This was awesome.It was as good as the ova.
Can't wait for more.
Was surprised that they clearly stated who will be reincarnated and who will enter the void.But I guess what's the better "place" is left to our interpretation.

Not really anything to interpret there have you ever heard Void as a good thing It means nothing or emptiness.

harukazee said:

why did he send Machiko to void, and let Takashi reincarnate? didnt he lose the game?

All that means is the game does not determine the outcome. Or that winning is not that way to win. Or if to go even deeper the real game is not the one that we see being played.
PoisonedTeaJan 9, 2015 4:44 PM
Jan 9, 2015 4:54 PM

Oct 2013
[quote=PoisonedTea]
Chelizzle said:

harukazee said:

All that means is the game does not determine the outcome. Or that winning is not that way to win. Or if to go even deeper the real game is not the one that we see being played.

The game doesn't decide who goes where. The game simply helps stories surface, stories that decide who goes where.
Jan 9, 2015 5:01 PM

Feb 2014
OutZoned said:
I don't think that she was actually cheating. It definitely appeared to me that she was lying just to strike back at him. She sarcastically told him what he wanted to hear because he couldn't handle the truth. We also don't know the criteria for how people are chosen for "the void" and "reincarnation."

For all we know, "the void" could be "heaven" because it releases you from life, while "reincarnation" could be "hell" because it subjects you to the pain of living again.

Based on the fact that we don't know the criteria, we also can't make assumptions that cheating on someone is an action that sends you to one place or the other. This system may not even take actions into account, and instead focuses only on emotional and mental states.

There are far too many unanswered questions that need resolved before we can draw any sort of conclusions, especially ones based on a system of morality that may not even exist in the show.

This; especially the bolded points.

I also have a feeling that the results are decided during the game and only during the game so things that happen before or after do not actually affect the result regardless of the revealed content or intensity, I had the same feeling during the OVA as well.

It's also worth noting that in all likelihood knowing the end result of who goes where is not the point, the anime is not trying to act as a moral arbiter but as a means to show the full depth of humanity in the characters, all the sweet moments and all the ugliness, I think it does so admirably (although I also think the OVA does it better).
Jan 9, 2015 5:03 PM

Jul 2010
That's what i call an awesome Opening.Just too brilliant, lol.
About episode itself, i don't have much to say besides that i think it was slightly worse than OVA, but then again, it was probably because the case in OVA was imo more interesting.Anyways, definitely 1 of very few better shows this season.

Everybody, put your hands up ♪~
Jan 9, 2015 5:06 PM

Feb 2013
I think she lied to make him look bad. I feel like she lied to get her way. Remember after the first dart she was already winning. She Pretend to be a weak but was not.
PoisonedTeaJan 9, 2015 5:15 PM
Jan 9, 2015 5:10 PM

Oct 2012
Madhouse delivers! That was an amazing first episode and I really loved the OP.
Jan 9, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
Finally, after piles of garbage we get something that's not boring.

Jan 9, 2015 5:17 PM

Apr 2014
Not too shabby.
CM said:
Right now, me, right now, in Cleveland, Ohio, take fucking care of me right fucking now. Don't worry about where I'm supposed to be tomorrow. Don't worry about what segment I'm supposed to be. Fucking fix me. My fucking ribs are broken, my knee is fucking torn up, I'm fucking sick. Fucking help me.
Jan 9, 2015 5:19 PM

Jul 2014
Pretty awesome, I really like the concept used on this anime.
Jan 9, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2014
woah, what a cool OP. i really liked it.

as for the anime its cool, but it feels kinda random if it continues to take in a pair of two.. havent seen death billiards so for now i cant say much.

looking forward to next week..

may edit after ive seen death billiards
Jan 9, 2015 5:22 PM
Feb 2014
Not bad debut. And of course she cheated him.
Jan 9, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2009
CoffeeSquid said:
OutZoned said:
I don't think that she was actually cheating. It definitely appeared to me that she was lying just to strike back at him. She sarcastically told him what he wanted to hear because he couldn't handle the truth. We also don't know the criteria for how people are chosen for "the void" and "reincarnation."

For all we know, "the void" could be "heaven" because it releases you from life, while "reincarnation" could be "hell" because it subjects you to the pain of living again.

Based on the fact that we don't know the criteria, we also can't make assumptions that cheating on someone is an action that sends you to one place or the other. This system may not even take actions into account, and instead focuses only on emotional and mental states.

There are far too many unanswered questions that need resolved before we can draw any sort of conclusions, especially ones based on a system of morality that may not even exist in the show.

This; especially the bolded points.

I also have a feeling that the results are decided during the game and only during the game so things that happen before or after do not actually affect the result regardless of the revealed content or intensity, I had the same feeling during the OVA as well.

It's also worth noting that in all likelihood knowing the end result of who goes where is not the point, the anime is not trying to act as a moral arbiter but as a means to show the full depth of humanity in the characters, all the sweet moments and all the ugliness, I think it does so admirably (although I also think the OVA does it better).

I wholeheartedly accept wjat OutZoned said. I was a bit dissapointed at first because I felt that this was a shallow "she did the one bad thing - she's going to hell" thing. I can't stand that kind of black and white morality. Sorry, but I undestand something else under "full depth of humanity".

Still, the elevator to the void was marked with a skull with horns.

Never mind the details, this anime seems like a lot of fun. Looks like it will keep me entertained, and that the thing that matters at the end of the day.
Jan 9, 2015 5:24 PM

Sep 2012
Well, that opening is pretty nice. The animation didn't fit this at all though, lol.
Watched the ep without watching the OVA. I can't believe I didn't watch that OVA. How did I miss something with such an awesome idea?

I was kinda hoping the woman wasn't really having an affair. Dude was batshitcrazy but turns out he was right. The paaaaiiinn.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jan 9, 2015 5:28 PM

Jun 2009
Here's my view. I think the woman was lying because she wanted her husband to just move on, since he couldn't handle the truth very well, she just went with the lie.
Why i say this.?
Because during the ending credits. Her friend Matchy 's name card was on the dish. So it means that she did exist.

About her going to the Void.. I have no idea how that happened? :/
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jan 9, 2015 5:41 PM

Aug 2012
I'm so happy this got a TV series, the way the system delves into human nature and is set up to be dependent on their actions during the game present so many fun possibilities for people that like psychological/sociological stuff. I just hope we get some form of clarification on how the game impacts the outcome. Did Machiko really choose to go to hell, or was it instead an outcome of their mental progressions and ensuing actions towards each other? It felt like she was provoking him into getting violent to try and make him the 'worse one', rather than making him suffer and solidifying her place as the wrong one. Why do that when she can just make the choice? I'm not sure, maybe she didn't completely understand that she had the choice and thought that she could turn the tables, or she just thought everything was already decided as they'd already died so she just didn't care.
Jan 9, 2015 5:53 PM

Jun 2014
it was a meh. im going to give another try , but if it is going to be episodic like jikogu shoujo im probably end droping it .
Jan 9, 2015 6:05 PM

Mar 2013
This week episode remind me with the ova a lot..
So this time is darts.

A married couple who died during their vacation and his wife is doing affair. I feel pity on Takashi ._.
But the opening is just too hilarious XD And I love it though it's story being a dark and psychological theme :v
And the ending song with the memory scene of the participant.

I am a bit confused. Machiko win the game but sent into the hell. So it means the winner of the game will going into the hell ?
Because it's reminds me in the ova that the man win the billiards game,he went to the same door like takashi while the old man went to the same door as machiko with a kind of cynical smile (i remember the old man said something to decim before entering the door)
Can someone give an explanation about this ?

but still, I cant wait for next episode ><
Jan 9, 2015 6:10 PM

Aug 2014
This was awesome. Ending was great.

Don't know about anyone else, but I really like how Quindecim is a dynamic character, rather than being cold, calculating, and emotionless. For instance, when Machiko admits that she cheated on him and Quindecim gasps and stuff, and changes the outcome.
I'm already liking him.
Jan 9, 2015 6:12 PM
Mar 2013
Holy shit that was so good?? definitely ecstatic for this season! Death Parade is certainly a very pleasant surprise and now I have some more to hype this season! ; v ;
Jan 9, 2015 6:18 PM

Jan 2013
This opening is very enganation!
MadHouse that studio, that studio...
Jan 9, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2013
If I'm not wrong, the mask, we're inverted at the end, above the elevator? In the end, he never said that the one who win would be the priviligied one. So if I had to further guess, I'd say that those games are not to decide who will reincarnate or go to the nothingness, but to show the true personnality of these people and then judge them. In any case, it's extremely creepy x)

Isn't it a bit harsh to make the girl who cheated go into the nil? In fact, they both looked like failure of a human, since that guy clearly was a choleric man. I mean, he was right about her cheating on him, but didn't had that much information, so acting like a crazy madman seem a bit too much... If she was really deserving to go to the nil, he was deserving it too.

Also, I'm not sure about how I feel that Madhouse is adapting that. I by no mean want to say that Madhouse isn't good, in fact, I think they're really great. But, with that show, they now animate two shows (Parasytes and Death Parade), so I'm a bit scared that might affect the quality of both of them.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 9, 2015 6:33 PM

Apr 2013
Oh well I have nothing against the show
It was great, but I think MAL users have a tendency to rate darker and more mature shows higher than other type of shows, aka overrating it
Well, that's just what I see d:
Jan 9, 2015 6:35 PM

Jun 2011
I watched this episode even not watching the OVA and its really good!

Ending was great but really got mindfuck where both of them goes!
I was certain the girl was bluffing with the whole story about the affair but it was all real?! sh***!

I think the game doesn't really determine which goes which! It just help shows the players true nature!

Well, anyways great pilot episode! Definitely worth watching!

EDIT: shoooot! Just watched the OVA after... how come I missed this great show?! That inception feeling at the end... truly mindfuck! D:
Jan 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Sep 2013
Animation was top-notch on this one.
Jan 9, 2015 6:39 PM

Aug 2008
shinnokazu said:
This week episode remind me with the ova a lot..
So this time is darts.

A married couple who died during their vacation and his wife is doing affair. I feel pity on Takashi ._.
But the opening is just too hilarious XD And I love it though it's story being a dark and psychological theme :v
And the ending song with the memory scene of the participant.

I am a bit confused. Machiko win the game but sent into the hell. So it means the winner of the game will going into the hell ?
Because it's reminds me in the ova that the man win the billiards game,he went to the same door like takashi while the old man went to the same door as machiko with a kind of cynical smile (i remember the old man said something to decim before entering the door)
Can someone give an explanation about this ?

but still, I cant wait for next episode ><

Machiko did have a one night stand with another random guy. If you check out that flashback, the way she's grasping at the blanket sheet looks like she's ashamed for doing it. It's most likely caused by Takashi still being suspicious of her for all this time when he overheard Machiko's friend gossiping about this "Matchy" person and thus being that kind of partner in their marriage/relationship. In the back of his mind, he's thinking that there's someone else. I'm sure she still loves him. That's probably why she made up all the stuff with only loving him for his money and the child so that he can forget about being dead and turn all the hate and frustration on her. With this, Takashi can go get reincarnated, while Machiko went to the void. But this still doesn't explain why the masks changed at the end.
Jan 9, 2015 6:40 PM
May 2014
Cedronia said:
Oh well I have nothing against the show
It was great, but I think MAL users have a tendency to rate darker and more mature shows higher than other type of shows, aka overrating it
Well, that's just what I see d:

MAL overrates everything. The average show should have a score of 4~5 while it's 7~8 on MAL, meaning that people think most shows are good or very good which is false. Most of anime is mediocre.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jan 9, 2015 6:43 PM

Nov 2014
tingy said:
-OJ- said:

The guy's hair is different, the bedroom and the lamp is different, the pair sleeps on the other side of the bed.

Oh okay I didn't notice that it was a different person...but what if she started cheating on him afterward marriage? I mean yeah that doesn't excuse her action of cheating or how she always had the capability of cheating, but what if Takashi was the one to cause her to cheat because he didn't believe in her? Ok I'll stop here because I'm sure I'll be getting more rebuttals which I'm willing to read and maybe even have my opinion changed/getting closer to the truth of this.

I'm pretty sure her story about the friend she had in high school was actually her exposing herself indirectly. If you look at the cheating picture, she's wearing the wedding ring. She's already married to him by that point in time but she also has a look of shame, like she knows she's doing something wrong.

It matches up quite well with the story of her "friend" who also had "married a doctor" but wasn't sure how to get out of her old relationship with her boyfriend. She's still with the old boyfriend but she can't figure out how to get out of it, so it hurts her afterward, but she continues to live the lie.

She's certainly the one at fault in the cheating department, but I also think she genuinely loves her husband and her flying off the handle and saying a bunch of things she didn't mean (in it for the money, didn't love him, etc) were a means to relieve her husband of the guilt that he may have killed her and their child. Her entering hell was likely self inflicted punishment, assuming as the winner she gets the right to choose.

Edit: After rewatching the credits, there is actually a 町田ゆうき/Machida Yuuki card placed on the table in the wedding, so she really did exist, however I'm not entirely convinced that her story was really meant for the Yuuki girl. The way she acted in that cheating scene really did seem to suggest she's totally in control of that relationship.
sirflimflamJan 9, 2015 7:00 PM
Jan 9, 2015 6:49 PM

May 2008
NaughtyNoddy said:
Sometimes I wonder why do I still watch anime, and an episode like this comes up. I hope the rest of the episodes are as good as this one. I remember how speechless I was left when I saw Death Billiards from Anime Mirai 2013

By the way, notice that the masks above the elevators are different when they leave. The man has a smiling mask (reincarnation) and the woman a demon (void). When they arrived it was reverse

Yup, I noticed that as well. Just for the fun of it, I rewatched the ova right before the 1st episode. There I also noticed that the "heaven" mask was above the left door and in this episode it was above the right door. Perhaps it's just a continuity error but I highly doubt it.

OT: This was a marvellous first episode! Can't wait to see the rest of this show. This will make the winter that much more bearable :D

Jan 9, 2015 6:53 PM
Sep 2014
I got it.

-Originally, the husband --> going to the void, wife-->reincarnated ...why? Because husband is responsible for their deaths and their baby's
-Everything is pre-determined
-They go to purgatory to air out dirty laundry and the only place you can change fate
-Wife definitely cheated on husband at some point and felt remorse (in earlier pages, look for it)
-Husband really did misunderstand wife's friends gossip (if someone could translate the name tag at the wedding reception in the credits, would strongly corroborate this)
-Wife shows genuine happiness in regards to her life with husband; she is happy when she finds out she is pregnant. She probably really loves him, but made a mistake
-Husband is all over the place, distrusts everyone and is in pain/agony
-Wife lies to husband to give him "peace" whatever that may mean
-**Arbiter's face changes, he knows what's going on**
-Wife chooses husband over herself; since she won the game she can choose what happens; she now goes to the "void" and husband is reincarnated

This supports "Death Billiards"
-Old man originally going to the "Void", Young guy- reincarnated
-Everything is pre-determined
-Until you go to purgatory where you air out your dirty laundry and the only place you can change fate
-Young guy didn't want to go to the "Void"
- Old man looks like he has accepted whatever is given to him.
-Young guy clinging, fighting, scratching to live since he hasn't lived life; young guy won the game, so he gets to choose what happens
-Young guy-->reincarnated, old guy->"Void"
-Old guy probably smirked because he is bad-ass and is ready for anything ...that is probably what he told the Arbiter
NugesterJan 9, 2015 6:56 PM
Jan 9, 2015 6:53 PM
Jan 2015
Alright, so here is my take.

I think she cheated, but had regretted it, and was truly in love with her husband. That's the only way I can really explain how it seems like she's putting on an act at the end (Not looking at someone while talking to them is usually a sign of lying in anime, right? And she kind of goes overboard.), but we get some definite proof that she was cheating in the form of a flashback. I believe the Matchy story may actually be real, though at first I thought she was lying and actually talking about herself. I'm not exactly sure why she went to hell (I would agree there is some doubt brought about by the wording of where they were going as to which one is really hell, but how the masks look and how they switched kind of eliminates most of that doubt I think.), but I think that although she had tried to forget about her mistake, she saw him suffering and felt responsible and guilty, so she kind of made the choice to go to hell in the end. I'm not really sure how though....
Jan 9, 2015 6:56 PM

Aug 2014
I'm very intrigued by this first episode. It has a very interesting plot, and regarding the twist with Machiko in the end, I think she lied, confirming his suspicion so that he would be justified for hating her. She loved him and to atone for the accident that lead to their death, she basically sacrificed herself for him. Great episode.
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jan 9, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2013
The opening is so fitting, this episode might just even be better than Billiards! Definitely looking forward to this studio original :-)
Jan 9, 2015 6:58 PM
May 2014
My reaction: holy. Wtf was that. That was rather rattling, shocking, disturbing, jolting....
My conclusion: i have found my favorite show of the season and i already want a season 2

While I’m at it, anyone know any dark, disturbing anims like this? I know this forum isn’t reccommendations but if it reminded you of something...
Jan 9, 2015 7:08 PM
Nov 2014
I've never been more confused in my entire life, there's not even a clue to decide how to rate this. Now that I know about this Death Billiards, I'll try again but that OP is still disturbing me, that was beyond all my expectations.

For those still deciding whether or not she was lying, on top of the elevators there're masks that indicate Heaven/Hell.
deleteduser3Jan 9, 2015 7:17 PM
Jan 9, 2015 7:11 PM

Aug 2011
There are a lot of people who seem to think she really did have that affair but I really don't. I mean a lot of her body language gives it away. If she didn't give a fuck about him (which, by her words she shouldn't have because she says "who would marry someone like you?!") then why didn't she laugh right at his face? Why did she turn around and cry first? If she didn't care about him at all and was perfectly fine with what she did (since she tries to justify herself) then why did she do that? Not to mention that there was a bit of that teeth clenching before he said that. And lying on the trying not to cry before going into the elevator. And finally, we have that really painful look right before she descends. And her "confession" was so damn exaggerated.

Her flashbacks didn't show a bit of this cheating stuff only his. And did he really catch her cheating?? He just "caught" her enjoying herself on her phone with whoever. Sure that might be enough to arouse suspicion but communication is important in relationships and this episode really shows that. To me it's probably the sort of thing where Takashi may have read too much into something. I mean shit, I'm always on the phone talking to my friends late at night, in the car and practically everywhere. Don't you think that we would've seen at least one flashback on her part if her confession was really the truth? All of her flashbacks are of her loving him and being happy with him; but a majority of his flashbacks are his on contrived theories as to how she might be cheating on him. Takashi remembers her being tired, and her friends talking about this person named "Matchy" apparently (idk if the subs I saw were weird or what but anyways), her on the phone at night, during the day, and in the car. She remembers meeting him, having fun with him, being happy at their wedding, smiling at the pregnancy test. If she was really cheating they would've given us a stronger clue like the memories of cheating actually being prominent. None of her flashbacks give us that information.

What I think is that she lied so she could confirm/justify what he thought because at that point, after the shock of knowing that they're both dead, after remembering all his conspiracies of the probability of his wife's affair, and being confused as hell and all he's almost in no mind to think things through rationally. So she probably thought that if she just confirmed his theories then he'd feel a little righteous. She was probably also under the influence of shock and probably really hurt because of what he was saying because hell who wouldn't? Like I get why he's hurt but he hasn't even confirmed this affair with her. Communication is important guys.

Anyways again the last scene is really what gives me a strong feeling that she never cheated because that's not a look of "Aw, fuck I spilled" but that's a look of pain and sadness and I can't find another way to read that.
Jan 9, 2015 7:14 PM

May 2014
Death Billiards was amazing, good to see this is too. I was wondering how they'd bring back the "body gets hurt if you win" plot point in other types of games.

Declared anime of the season.

Also, Quindecim is probably gonna be one of my favorite characters.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

597 by Seraschi »»
May 1, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

215 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

450 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

663 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

672 by NikoFool »»
Apr 2, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.