Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2015 12:57 PM
Dec 2010
vonPeterhof said:
OutZoned said:
For all we know, "the void" could be "heaven" because it releases you from life, while "reincarnation" could be "hell" because it subjects you to the pain of living again.
The latter view, about reincarnation being the equivalent of hell, certainly sounds like a very Buddhist way of thinking. On the other hand, I'm afraid I don't know enough about Buddhism to judge whether or not "the void" (the Japanese word they used, 虚無, can also be translated as "nothingness") is an accurate description of the mainstream Japanese Mahayana Buddhist interpretations of enlightenment and/or Buddha-nature, not to mention whether or not what Machiko did and went through, even assuming that she did lie about having cheated/the child not being his/only being after his money/etc., qualifies her for anything resembling that status.

How exactly do buddhist refer reincarnation to hell? No Buddhist thinks like that and neither heaven or hell are a permanent place in the religion.

EDIT: Everyone gets reincarnated eventually.
koolvidJan 9, 2015 1:01 PM
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2012
Mogami-kun said:
Very predictable from start to finish (turning at each other, the girl ending up pregnant, etc) and the animation was absolutely terrible when the guy broke down, looked liked it was something from a comedy, very jarring. The show has potential, but it needs to improve, so far it's very textbookish.

Smudy said:
Yeah, very predictable lol

There are already various interpretations on this first episode and on the character behaviours. How is it predictable? xD

I think he means the bare bones events of the plot. But there's more to the show than what happens, so I agree, definitely not as "predictable" as he made it out to be. Sound like somebody needs to think more critically...

Also, if you have ever seen anyone bawl in real life, they look like a mess. The argument that that the art is "terrible" solely because of that scene is kinda stupid.
Jan 9, 2015 12:58 PM

Feb 2008
Now this is some awesome dark comedy. Really enjoyed the over the top breaking scenes.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Jan 2011
OP and ED are both very good. We can expect different OPs for different pairs which is nice.

It was very emotional. It was a haunting reminder of how despicable people are. The theme of this episode would be morality and how it is nonexistent in some people.

In end, a higher power will judge your actions. Machiko was judged and sent to hell (void). Although the husband was no saint considering he became violent, his foundation for becoming so was valid.

koolvid said:
Smudy said:
My view on this would be that she lied to him for the sake of having him go to heaven. Decim sent her to hell cause his last moments were pure suffering cause of her lie.

Anyone who thinks she didn't cheat are they trying oi ignore this part of the episode or are they just blind? http://i.imgur.com/04gpXu4.jpg

They are blind. She cheated. Whether her words about "why" she cheated were truth or not are debatable but she cheated none the less and her look in that screen cap is one of shame. People are saying that she figured out the system and knew one was going to heave and one was going to hell based on the outcome so she just lied so she would go to heaven. I don't believe that is the case.
IZEROIIJan 9, 2015 1:02 PM

May 2009
wooooooo
I didn't actually expect anything
that was stunning ._.

(but I never actually read anything about it; I just began watching right away)
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jan 9, 2015 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
AotS as expected.
Jan 9, 2015 12:59 PM

Jan 2008
Ah, such a great first episode!

I love the opening, both - animation- and song- wise. I also liked the ED song, finally an animu, that I won't be skipping on those parts.
-
Jan 9, 2015 1:02 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
OutZoned said:
I don't think that she was actually cheating. It definitely appeared to me that she was lying just to strike back at him. She sarcastically told him what he wanted to hear because he couldn't handle the truth. We also don't know the criteria for how people are chosen for "the void" and "reincarnation."

For all we know, "the void" could be "heaven" because it releases you from life, while "reincarnation" could be "hell" because it subjects you to the pain of living again.

Based on the fact that we don't know the criteria, we also can't make assumptions that cheating on someone is an action that sends you to one place or the other. This system may not even take actions into account, and instead focuses only on emotional and mental states.

There are far too many unanswered questions that need resolved before we can draw any sort of conclusions, especially ones based on a system of morality that may not even exist in the show.

Yeah I definitely agree with this. I was surprised when I came here that first few pages were full of people saying that she definitely cheated and she deserved to go into the void. I really thought she was just lying at the end with her "confession." And also, she didn't at least love Takashi, I don't think she would've not tried to win near the end. When she hit Takashi's eyes, she really did do it on accident because of the previous hit done by Takashi. I also think that she was trying to prove to Takashi that she didn't cheat on him by taking the last dart and trying to miss. But because Takashi was struggling against her for the last dart, she ended up slipping and accidentally hitting bullseye.

I was also thinking about the void and reincarnation, that maybe reincarnation doesn't mean the best choice and that the void is hell. It could be due to Buddhism a few mentioned, or they could be trying to make it slightly more ambiguous as to what is good or bad. I mean they could've just went with Heaven and Hell, and everyone would know what that means. But void doesn't sound too bad to me tbh, it definitely doesn't sound like lots of pain and suffering as Hell suddenly reminded of Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Also, I agree with the person who said might've gotten the void because she lied at the end, causing Decim to be surprised and so the decision reversed (only if we do think that reincarnation=good and void=bad).

koolvid said:
Smudy said:
My view on this would be that she lied to him for the sake of having him go to heaven. Decim sent her to hell cause his last moments were pure suffering cause of her lie.

Anyone who thinks she didn't cheat are they trying oi ignore this part of the episode or are they just blind? http://i.imgur.com/04gpXu4.jpg

How does that prove anything?
Jul 2018
That was so awesome.

Machiko is really cheating on Takashi.

Nov 2014
not disappointed
Jan 9, 2015 1:04 PM

Jan 2011
tingy said:
koolvid said:

It proves she was in bed with another man? What do you think that screen cap means given it's placement in the episode. It's just a random hook up of two unrelated people? Please.
Jan 9, 2015 1:04 PM

Jul 2013
First time in a while that my only thought after an episode was, " OMG that was AWESOME!".
Jan 9, 2015 1:05 PM

Dec 2014
Wow. I wasn't expecting it to be THIS good. Looks like one of the better animes of the season.
Jan 9, 2015 1:06 PM

Nov 2013
The opening is fantastic, even if it doesn't seem to fit with the rest. The animation and direction are impressive, except for when they went a bit overboard with facial expressions.
Overall, this didn't grip me as much as I hoped, but I'll wait for all the episodes to come out before continuing to watch it.
Jan 9, 2015 1:07 PM
Dec 2010
tingy said:
OutZoned said:
I don't think that she was actually cheating. It definitely appeared to me that she was lying just to strike back at him. She sarcastically told him what he wanted to hear because he couldn't handle the truth. We also don't know the criteria for how people are chosen for "the void" and "reincarnation."

Based on the fact that we don't know the criteria, we also can't make assumptions that cheating on someone is an action that sends you to one place or the other. This system may not even take actions into account, and instead focuses only on emotional and mental states.

There are far too many unanswered questions that need resolved before we can draw any sort of conclusions, especially ones based on a system of morality that may not even exist in the show.

Yeah I definitely agree with this. I was surprised when I came here that first few pages were full of people saying that she definitely cheated and she deserved to go into the void. I really thought she was just lying at the end with her "confession." And also, she didn't at least love Takashi, I don't think she would've not tried to win near the end. When she hit Takashi's eyes, she really did do it on accident because of the previous hit done by Takashi. I also think that she was trying to prove to Takashi that she didn't cheat on him by taking the last dart and trying to miss. But because Takashi was struggling against her for the last dart, she ended up slipping and accidentally hitting bullseye.

I was also thinking about the void and reincarnation, that maybe reincarnation doesn't mean the best choice and that the void is hell. It could be due to Buddhism a few mentioned, or they could be trying to make it slightly more ambiguous as to what is good or bad. I mean they could've just went with Heaven and Hell, and everyone would know what that means. But void doesn't sound too bad to me tbh, it definitely doesn't sound like lots of pain and suffering as Hell suddenly reminded of Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Also, I agree with the person who said might've gotten the void because she lied at the end, causing Decim to be surprised and so the decision reversed (only if we do think that reincarnation=good and void=bad).

koolvid said:

because in context she is clearly sleeping with another man? I mean how blatant does it need to be for you?

and everyone gets reincarnated in buddhism after you go through "heaven" and "hell. Neither are a permanent place according to the religion.
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
AOTS.
Jan 9, 2015 1:08 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
IZEROII said:
OP and ED are both very good. We can expect different OPs for different pairs which is nice.

It was very emotional. It was a haunting reminder of how despicable people are. The theme of this episode would be morality and how it is nonexistent in some people.

In end, a higher power will judge your actions. Machiko was judged and sent to hell (void). Although the husband was no saint considering he became violent, his foundation for becoming so was valid.

koolvid said:

They are blind. She cheated. Whether her words about "why" she cheated were truth or not are debatable but she cheated none the less and her look in that screen cap is one of shame. People are saying that she figured out the system and knew one was going to heave and one was going to hell based on the outcome so she just lied so she would go to heaven. I don't believe that is the case.

It can be her suffering cause her man is watching his phone and not caring for her? Hell, it can be a scene days after he heard the girls talking there and he doesn't trust her, therefore his behaviour towards her. Thought of that?
Apr 2013
The episode managed to be "cool", but as also shown by the comments, it was a bit confusing. I also thought it was a bit banal, none of the main plot was revealed. Looks like the next ep is going to be better.

Dec 2014
Well, that kept me on the edge of my seat. Was torn between both of them throughout the whole episode. So many mysteries I want to know the answer of.

What had me wondering the most though: What about the baby? Yes it wasn't born yet but it was still alive and died because of the car crash. What happens to its soul? We didn't see it so it didn't get its own judgment. Does it go to the void together with the woman even though the child didn't do (or rather, COULDN'T have done) anything wrong yet?
Jan 9, 2015 1:09 PM
Sep 2014
Dekim is the arbiter, right? So does that mean the game is like the court where he evaluates who is going where. The winner doesn't matter at all. The game is just a spark to get the fire going.
Also by the principle of karma every bad thing done should be stored somewhere. Someone need to know the real universal truth. Now the question is if Dekim has access to the universes database? I also don't think the universe would let a mistake happen. Deception means nothing in front of an all-seeing eye.
May 2014
So did anyone pay attention to the masks on corresponding elevators? Do you think that (initially) when coming out it shows who's guilty or not? or does it in the end show hows going to hell or heaven??? Questions to whom I dont have answers :( so please help me clarify
Site Admin
Aug 2012
IZEROII said:
tingy said:

It proves she was in bed with another man? What do you think that screen cap means given it's placement in the episode. It's just a random hook up of two unrelated people? Please.

Well idk I may just be naive, but when I saw that part I thought that whatever negative feeling shown by Machiko, it was because she noticed that Takashi hasn't been as attentive to her as before. Imo, Takashi couldn't possibly have hidden all of his animosity towards her, starting from after the wedding. Starting from when they were cutting the cake together, just look at his face. Even if she didn't see that, I think there were few other flashbacks that showed that Takashi wasn't as loving to her as before. It might be all in my head, and I would go back to look at the episode again for evidence, but I have to go to rn.
Jan 9, 2015 1:10 PM
Dec 2010
Smudy said:
IZEROII said:

It can be her suffering cause her man is watching his phone and not caring for her? Hell, it can be a scene days after he heard the girls talking there and he doesn't trust her, therefore his behaviour towards her. Thought of that?
what are you even trying to say? they clearly just got done fucking and it was with another dude no less. Who cares what the man is doing afterwards. The deed is done.
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2011
koolvid said:
tingy said:

because in context she is clearly sleeping with another man? I mean how blatant does it need to be for you?

and everyone gets reincarnated in buddhism after you go through "heaven" and "hell. Neither are a permanent place according to the religion.

Exactly. She did what she did. Let's assume she did figure out that one goes to heaven and one goes to hell. She may have loved her husband enough, despite her actions, that she put on the display she did as punishment to her self before divine punishment. Regardless, her face at the end is one of knowing the causing and effect of her actions and what it has done to an innocent person's life who genuinely loved her.

Jan 2009
Smudy said:

The guy's hair is different, the bedroom and the lamp is different, the pair sleeps on the other side of the bed.
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
tingy said:
IZEROII said:

Well idk I may just be naive, but when I saw that part I thought that whatever negative feeling shown by Machiko, it was because she noticed that Takashi hasn't been as attentive to her as before. Imo, Takashi couldn't possibly have hidden all of his animosity towards her, starting from after the wedding. Starting from when they were cutting the cake together, just look at his face. Even if she didn't see that, I think there were few other flashbacks that showed that Takashi wasn't as loving to her as before. It might be all in my head, and I would go back to look at the episode again for evidence, but I have to go to rn.

We need a ''thumbs up'' button for comments.
Jan 9, 2015 1:13 PM

Mar 2012
koolvid said:
vonPeterhof said:
The latter view, about reincarnation being the equivalent of hell, certainly sounds like a very Buddhist way of thinking. On the other hand, I'm afraid I don't know enough about Buddhism to judge whether or not "the void" (the Japanese word they used, 虚無, can also be translated as "nothingness") is an accurate description of the mainstream Japanese Mahayana Buddhist interpretations of enlightenment and/or Buddha-nature, not to mention whether or not what Machiko did and went through, even assuming that she did lie about having cheated/the child not being his/only being after his money/etc., qualifies her for anything resembling that status.

How exactly do buddhist refer reincarnation to hell? No Buddhist thinks like that and neither heaven or hell are a permanent place in the religion.
I said "equivalent of hell", with the word "hell" being used pretty broadly and, admittedly, confusingly, so apologies for that. I'm aware that there's an actual hell (or hells?) in Buddhist beliefs. What I meant was that it's a Buddhist view that life is suffering, reincarnation is getting more of the same suffering, and the ultimate goal is to get out of the cycle. So if we're treating the afterlife options of the soul of a recently deceased person as a binary choice with a "good" option ("heaven") and a "bad" one ("hell"), then in Buddhist doctrine further reincarnation could be interpreted as the latter.

I was especially inclined to stay within the heaven-hell dichotomy since at least one of the trailers for this anime outright stated that the games are for the purpose of determining whether the souls go to heaven (天国) or hell (地獄). As far as I can remember, neither of those words was actually used in the first episode. Who knows, maybe following episodes will reveal that reincarnation and the void aren't the only two options.
Jan 9, 2015 1:14 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
-OJ- said:
Smudy said:

The guy's hair is different, the bedroom and the lamp is different, the pair sleeps on the other side of the bed.

Oh okay I didn't notice that it was a different person...but what if she started cheating on him afterward marriage? I mean yeah that doesn't excuse her action of cheating or how she always had the capability of cheating, but what if Takashi was the one to cause her to cheat because he didn't believe in her? Ok I'll stop here because I'm sure I'll be getting more rebuttals which I'm willing to read and maybe even have my opinion changed/getting closer to the truth of this.
Jan 9, 2015 1:15 PM

Jan 2009
You're just hell bent on making her out to be the innocent victim.
But think about it. If she was a faithful wife, lied to her husband in ordeer to have him go to heaven, and at the end she got sent to hell after all that? Now THAT would be f*cked up.

The pair's bedroom ii.imgur.com/krMClVi.jpg
Love hotel bedroom with a shower ii.imgur.com/MC4F5zr.jpg

She was pregnant but not with the husband's child.
Suginami85Jan 9, 2015 1:19 PM
Jan 9, 2015 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Best OP so far, strong beginning.

Well, I think it is less relevant who goes where. The process of distrust, miscommunication, and self-deceit was portrayed superbly well - only a game of darts was enough for the coupled to bury their few good moments together :L

10/5
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Just went back and compared pics to clarify. She did cheat on him after all. Pardonnez-moi then.

I do think though that she still loves him and just lost it with the ''money'' part. Do we know reasons why she cheated though? I didn't catch any.

Nov 2012
Madhouse did a good job. I wasn't expecting they were already dead, that was a nice plot twist. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 9, 2015 1:18 PM
Aug 2011
lol that OP is so damn great just because I wasn't expecting the sheer absurdity of it in context with the show

I really enjoyed the OVA and like others have said I hope it doesn't get too repetitive.
Actually i'm looking forward to learning more about Quindecim and the rest of the 'staff'.
They all look like they are going to be super interesting.
Jan 9, 2015 1:19 PM
Mar 2014
No CG car 10/10
Jan 9, 2015 1:19 PM

Jun 2009
Shaikan said:
Madhouse did a good job. I wasn't expecting they were already dead, that was a nice plot twist. Can't wait for the next episode.

haven't watched the movie then huh
Jan 9, 2015 1:20 PM

Jun 2009
Shaikan said:

haven't watched the movie then huh
Jan 9, 2015 1:20 PM
Dec 2010
vonPeterhof said:
koolvid said:

I said "equivalent of hell", with the word "hell" being used pretty broadly and, admittedly, confusingly, so apologies for that. I'm aware that there's an actual hell (or hells?) in Buddhist beliefs. What I meant was that it's a Buddhist view that life is suffering, reincarnation is getting more of the same suffering, and the ultimate goal is to get out of the cycle. So if we're treating the afterlife options of the soul of a recently deceased person as a binary choice with a "good" option ("heaven") and a "bad" one ("hell"), then in Buddhist doctrine further reincarnation could be interpreted as the latter.

I was especially inclined to stay within the heaven-hell dichotomy since at least one of the trailers for this anime outright stated that the games are for the purpose of determining whether the souls go to heaven (天国) or hell (地獄). As far as I can remember, neither of those words was actually used in the first episode. Who knows, maybe following episodes will reveal that reincarnation and the void aren't the only two options.

Buddhism is way of life and none that I know of look at life as suffering. Many atheist are buddhist and enjoy being so because of it's philosophy and what it teaches in accordance to approaching how one should live their lives. And buddhist aren't scared of the thought of reincarnation but embrace it. It would certainly be heaven for those who get sent to "hell".
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 1:22 PM

Dec 2012
Smudy said:
Just went back and compared pics to clarify. She did cheat on him after all. Pardonnez-moi then.

I do think though that she still loves him and just lost it with the ''money'' part. Do we know reasons why she cheated though? I didn't catch any.

I think she agreed to the arranged marriage, because she wanted to break up with the first guy. The doctor was a good match and a tolerable choice, so, perhaps she wanted a new beginning. But she was pregnant with the child of the other man. I think he was trying to get in touch with her, because he didn't know she got married in the mean time.

Mar 2013
That was amazing as expected for Madhouse
Really good start
Dec 2010
tingy said:
-OJ- said:

Oh okay I didn't notice that it was a different person...but what if she started cheating on him afterward marriage? I mean yeah that doesn't excuse her action of cheating or how she always had the capability of cheating, but what if Takashi was the one to cause her to cheat because he didn't believe in her? Ok I'll stop here because I'm sure I'll be getting more rebuttals which I'm willing to read and maybe even have my opinion changed/getting closer to the truth of this.

You are naive to the core like you said before. Cheating after the marriage is even worse and I don't see any evidence he mistreated her. Her friends talk about her as blatant gold digger.
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 1:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
-OJ- said:
But think about it. If she was a faithful wife, lied to her husband in ordeer to have him go to heaven, and at the end she got sent to hell after all that? Now THAT would be f*cked up.

I'm not hell bent on making her to be the innocent victim. If you read my post above yours, you would see that I said "it doesn't excuse her action of cheating or how she always had the capability of cheating." This means that if the void means something like Hell, then yes, she did deserve to go there because even if Takashi was the one who didn't trust her, she was still the one to cheat.

zellami said:
Smudy said:

I think she agreed to the arranged marriage, because she wanted to break up with the first guy. The doctor was a good match and a tolerable choice, so, perhaps she wanted a new beginning. But she was pregnant with the child of the other man. I think he was trying to get in touch with her, because he didn't know she got married in the mean time.

This sounds better what I said before lol.
Jan 9, 2015 1:24 PM

Nov 2013
Arcanix said:
The opening was weird for a series like this, but i liked it. Anyway that was a crazy episode, i'm curios how the whole story will be in the end.

Exactly what I was thinking :)

Jan 9, 2015 1:26 PM

Jan 2011
tingy said:
-OJ- said:

Let me just say you don't "cause" anyone to cheat. You unhappy, you leave. Aside from that point, comparing the two pictures. I believe one is prior to and the other one is when they are on their honeymoon because you can see the luggage and it flows into the cell phone next scene in the car. That said she obviously stays on the left side of the bed. In that scene she was on her phone on the left and when she was laying in bed with morning sickness she was on the left. In the other scene, she is on the right side. I subscribe to the belief that isn't her husband on the phone in bed. That is an after the fact scene with another guy. They guys don't even look the same (different hair). That looked like a hook up scene. And she said 10 weeks pregnant. That means she was engaged to be married (more than likely) at time of incident. I honestly don't know if it's their baby or the hook up baby since it is shown they were living together prior to getting married. This is all assuming they were married and left for their honeymoon pretty much right after.

Additionally, that whole story she gave about it being a friend that the catty girls were talking about and not her given the similarity in their names...that could of been made up to try and save herself in the moment but it didn't hold up in the end.
IZEROIIJan 9, 2015 1:37 PM
Jan 9, 2015 1:29 PM
Sep 2014
-OJ- said:

She became pregnant before the wedding but the affair happened after it. You can see she is wearing the wedding band in the cheating picture. So I think the child is really his.
Jan 9, 2015 1:29 PM

Feb 2014
AOTS, shining through the mediocre animes of this Winter.
The OP is really awesome, the episode lived up, quality wise, to Death Billiards, both really good.
Jan 9, 2015 1:30 PM
Dec 2010
zellami said:
Smudy said:

she did say she was in it for the money and never loved him and the way her friends were talking about her made it seem like she has a record for hooking up with the right people.
blaze it
Jan 9, 2015 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
I wasn't a fan of the overblown reactions and character expressions, though to be fair I'm guessing that subtlety isn't what this show is going for. Decent first episode otherwise.
Jan 9, 2015 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
Xterme said:
-OJ- said:

She became pregnant before the wedding but the affair happened after it. You can see she is wearing the wedding band in the cheating picture. So I think the child is really his.

I'll be honest. I didn't notice the wedding band. That was a good find.
Jan 9, 2015 1:35 PM

Feb 2014
I really liked the OP, it's kinda wacky but I love it. The episode as a whole took me by surprise, I thought it be ''kinda good'' but it was unexpectedly good. I think this might be one of my fave animes of this season.
Jan 9, 2015 1:38 PM

Dec 2011
Now that was one fun OP to be honest.

Damn... those bodies over there...

Now that's quite the sick darts game they have to play there... and they're really feeling the pain...

I'm wondering if something happened during their honeymoon, like they had an accident and now they're in a place that's like a zone before you pass over or something like that.

Freaking hell I'm a genius detective... they're playing in that place to see who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell...

Now that's some psychological shit of epicness there...

Okay... did that Takashi guy go to Heaven and Machiko to Hell... or rather reincarnation and the void eh...

I'm also wondering if what Machiko said about cheating on her husband was a lie... did she choose to go to the void or does the winner go there... damn...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

597 by Seraschi »»
May 1, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

215 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

450 by Seraschi »»
Apr 26, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

663 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Death Parade Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

672 by NikoFool »»
Apr 2, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.