Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2014 8:22 AM

Oct 2007
BloodRequiem said:
Fucking ruined This Illusion with Lisa's shitty singing.

Does she do the whole wailing thing again? It's not an Aniplex sponsored production unless they manage to cram LiSA in their somewhere in any case.
Dec 27, 2014 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
RinArcher said:

Probably a good idea.
Dec 27, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2009
VanishingKira said:
I meant is that this & deen's version were basically the same quality wise,not that they were the same as in exactly alike,seeing as how they were obviously different in some sense since they were different routes after all.

Should I even go into how different the characters are even before the route split?
Dec 27, 2014 8:24 AM

Sep 2014
Gonna watch that PV everyday until the next episode ;_; Dedication-su.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 27, 2014 8:25 AM

May 2014
HentaiPriest said:
VanishingKira said:
I meant is that this & deen's version were basically the same quality wise,not that they were the same as in exactly alike,seeing as how they were obviously different in some sense since they were different routes after all.

Should I even go into how different the characters are even before the route split?

No you shouldn't, just leave em be. Who cares.
Dec 27, 2014 8:27 AM

Mar 2013
Grey-Zone said:
For the X-th time! It's THIS ILLUSION and NOT DISILLUSION!

Yes, yes, I know the japanese pronounce both the same, but I clearly saw in BIG LETTERs the words "THIS ILLUSION"!

I will keep using DISILLUSION to annoy you.

Nov 2013
VanishingKira said:
I would like to hear more on that tbh.

I remember you said in prologue thread that you already dislike the characters because of DEEN version. So without context all I can get from your posts is that you didn't even give them a chance in this version.

Apr 2012
fateoffate said:
Grey-Zone said:
For the X-th time! It's THIS ILLUSION and NOT DISILLUSION!

Yes, yes, I know the japanese pronounce both the same, but I clearly saw in BIG LETTERs the words "THIS ILLUSION"!

I'm already Disillusioned by Ufotable when they made this piece of shit.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 27, 2014 8:28 AM

Jul 2007
Disillusion remix is great. I want it on my mp3 player right now.

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:

Dat reference

They're different glasses though, if anything it'd be a reference to the scene in HF (and maybe Fate too, can't recall exactly) where she wore like glasses.

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:
Disillusion remix is great. I want it on my mp3 player right now.

Star Child: "SO BE IT"!
Dec 27, 2014 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
I hope they use DISILLUSION for the 2nd season.
Dec 27, 2014 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
BloodRequiem said:
fateoffate said:

Unlimited Budget Works? More like Unlimited CG Works.

Jul 2009
When is S2 scheduled?
bruh

Apr 2010
kei78 said:
When is S2?

April.
Dec 27, 2014 8:34 AM

Oct 2014
fateoffate said:

Clearly DEEN anime is SIMILAR to what ufotable does, see? Even the theme song is the same!

Jul 2007
kei78 said:
When is S2 scheduled?

april

Aug 2014
fateoffate said:

Apparently it's gonna be OP for next season.
Dec 27, 2014 8:36 AM

Apr 2012
antonn said:
BloodRequiem said:

Unlimited Budget Works? More like Unlimited CG Works.

Extremely detailed sandwiches and taiyaki.

>CGI gems
>CGI spooky scary skeletons
>Laser beam arrows
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 27, 2014 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
D:

WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Need to schedule a marathon in March
bruh
Dec 27, 2014 8:37 AM

Oct 2014
found a LQ version of the new THIS ILLUSION:

Dec 27, 2014 8:39 AM

Apr 2012
Grey-Zone said:
found a LQ version of the new THIS ILLUSION:

That glorious BD quality.
Dec 27, 2014 8:40 AM

Oct 2007
antonn said:

Unlimited Budget Works? More like Unlimited CG Works.[/quote]

This version really does make a lot of use of CGI for sure, especially for fight sequences and special effects. I'd say it might even be above average for current series from what I've seen of it. You can even see the Unlimited CG Works in the season 2 PV a few pages back.
Dec 27, 2014 8:41 AM
Jul 2012
HentaiPriest said:
VanishingKira said:

Do not. It is not possible to change VanishingKira's opinion. The fact that he admitted that it was merely an opinion and not the objective truth makes it clear that there is nothing to argue about :)

One's opinion is based on one's own perspective and knowledge. Since your knowledge in regards to literature and Fate/Stay Night's story is on a different level compared to him, it is not possible to change his opinion. He cannot understand you ideas just as you cannot understand his way of thinking. When it comes to subjective controversies, the most you can do is influence or override the other opinions. These are always based on oneself, which are unlike objective truths.

Of course, his statement pertaining to the quality of the story-telling of F/SN can be interpreted as either objectively or subjectively. It becomes a problem when one twists an opinion into an absolute fact. The flaw lies in VanishingKira's tone of speech and lexical choices. Speaking in absolute helped to create tension and his clarification about his statement being an opinion also furthers the problem. The contradiction between his statement's wording and its pragmatic meaning creates a form of hypocrisy which is annoying to see.

tl;dr - Just don't bother. Let people be as long as they don't try to force it down other people's throat. Clearing up their misconceptions towards the show is akin to teaching a cockroach to talk.

I'm going to sleep and waking up to watch the subbed version. I honestly hope that there will be no shitfest for today. Everybody be happy and let's all watch the episode (whether you enjoy it or not, let's walk away with a smile and not snot coming out of your nose because someone doesn't agree with you).
Dec 27, 2014 8:43 AM

Jul 2007
I actually like LISA's version of disillusion the most so far. I just like LISA's songs overall. Such a beautiful voice.
Dec 27, 2014 8:43 AM

Aug 2014
BloodRequiem said:

I think listening to that hurt my ears, thanks Grey-Zone. >.>
No really, sounds kinda terrible recorded like that.
Dec 27, 2014 8:45 AM

Nov 2013
Samhiuy said:
I'm going to sleep and waking up to watch the subbed version. I honestly hope that there will be no shitfest for today. Everybody be happy and let's all watch the episode (whether you enjoy it or not, let's walk away with a smile and not snot coming out of your nose because someone doesn't agree with you).
Well, This Illusion guaranteed VN readers won't complain much.
Dec 27, 2014 8:48 AM

Apr 2012

>Watching Crunchyshit
Dec 27, 2014 8:48 AM

Aug 2014

So does this mean HS is going to be delayed too, then? ~.~
Dec 27, 2014 8:49 AM

Aug 2009
I didn't like her singing but even then it was still a good addition to the series.

CookingPriest said:
I actually like LISA's version of disillusion the most so far. I just like LISA's songs overall. Such a beautiful voice.
It takes one "as you want it" ep for you to like everything.lol.
Dec 27, 2014 8:50 AM

Aug 2009
Dec 27, 2014 8:51 AM

Nov 2013
HentaiPriest said:
I didn't like her singing but even then it was still a good addition to the series.

CookingPriest said:
Yo yo yo yo yo...

Wtf are you doing.

Don't poke the CG.
Dec 27, 2014 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
HentaiPriest said:

CookingPriest said:

Well, he didn't change his score.
Dec 27, 2014 8:54 AM

Oct 2014
Insertanamehere said:
BloodRequiem said:

I think listening to that hurt my ears, thanks Grey-Zone. >.>
No really, sounds kinda terrible recorded like that.

You are welcome!

I let the LQ of this illusion by LiSA and Disillusion run side by side and I noticed: LiSA's voice has more power behind her voice, IMO. Can't wait to listen to the full HQ version.
Dec 27, 2014 8:55 AM

Oct 2010
Bye Shirou.. he's on his own now. Time to wait the entire winter season QQ

Also Shirou Potter!

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
HentaiPriest said:

Well, he didn't change his score.
I mean in the same ep.

Oct 2014
Ahh so THAT is the reason why people said something about "Shirou Potter". Didn't notice until now.
Dec 27, 2014 8:57 AM

Apr 2012
Grey-Zone said:
Ahh so THAT is the reason why people said something about "Shirou Potter". Didn't notice until now.

He looked like Shiki and Aoko's kid to me.
Dec 27, 2014 8:58 AM

Apr 2010
BloodRequiem said:
Grey-Zone said:

Would Shiki or Aoko be the futa?
Dec 27, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2013
BloodRequiem said:
Grey-Zone said:

He looked like Mikiya if he dyed his hair...
Dec 27, 2014 8:59 AM

Aug 2014
BloodRequiem said:
Grey-Zone said:

Aoko's hair is genetically brown though.
antonn said:
BloodRequiem said:

Would Shiki or Aoko be the futa?

I think he meant Tohno.

Though I guess you could say he looks like Ryougi's and Enjou Tomoe's kid or something. Or just Enjou Tomoe.
Dec 27, 2014 9:06 AM

Jul 2009
i would prefer version from 2010 to LISA version
bruh
Dec 27, 2014 9:08 AM

Feb 2014
It seems like BloodRequiem wrote a review for UBW...

Such sarcasm, much Urobuchi, very Zero.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Dec 27, 2014 9:14 AM

Jul 2013
I think I said before that waiting for the second cour would be true pain and that PV at the end just confirmed it for me.

Anyway, that episode was THIS ILLUSION/10, caught me off guard with that one, good one ufo.
Not sure how I feel about them changing the whole location of the Rule Breaker scene, though I can't say I entirely dislike it at least, and Archer blasting the whole thing apart was nice for sure.
Really liked that added scene with Taiga in the cemetery, and of course the Kirei one fighting in the church.
Not sure I can comment on everything right now since there's lots of things to stomach still, but overall I believe I'm content with the finale.

And now the waiting game begins anew.
UBW is basically a route about three tsunderes constantly bashing their heads against one another.
Dec 27, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
If LiSA's version is going to be the 2nd OP, Awesome.I'm tired of hearing typical Kalafina and a new Disillusion would be nice
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Dec 27, 2014 9:17 AM

May 2014
Noruhma said:
I think I said before that waiting for the second cour would be true pain and that PV at the end just confirmed it for me.

Anyway, that episode was THIS ILLUSION/10, caught me off guard with that one, good one ufo.
Not sure how I feel about them changing the whole location of the Rule Breaker scene, though I can't say I entirely dislike it at least, and Archer blasting the whole thing apart was nice for sure.
Really liked that added scene with Taiga in the cemetery, and of course the Kirei one fighting in the church.
Not sure I can comment on everything right now since there's lots of things to stomach still, but overall I believe I'm content with the finale.

Hahaha 1:1 words out of my mouth.

Good now I don't have to comment.
Dec 27, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
WrongPriest said:
Noruhma said:

You did.
Dec 27, 2014 9:27 AM

May 2014
HentaiPriest said:
WrongPriest said:

You did.

He knows...

Dec 27, 2014 9:29 AM

Aug 2010
DAT PV!!! Is it April yet D:
Pages (56) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

707 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.