Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 30, 2014 9:10 PM

Oct 2010
This is some majorly pretentious crap. So he cheated by using Elen's wind to guide his arrow around the sword despite it being a 1v1 duel of skill, and this is different from when he pulled the same hax early in the series just... how? The entire series was a bunch of staged gimmicks made to seem like they were fighting against "impossible odds": Overpowered people with magical powers slaughtering tens of thousands of normal enemy soldiers, but crying and throwing a tantrum at the lost of a single old fart. Everyone who could have potentially posed a respectable challenge to Tigre conveniently died off (the emotionless soldier in the cave, anyone? Some mighty fine rock dropping that conveniently killed all the enemies and left everyone else unharmed), and I still don't know who the fuck 4 out of the 7 Senkis that they taunted in the OP are. The hot one came in looking super strong, then got her ass kicked, apologized, and left all within a span of 3 minutes. The hotter one gets sekuhara'd by a sleeping Tigre, then conveniently appears at the end to save an ugly old fart from poetic justice. I give up.

3/10 I'm skinning myself for wasting what little precious time I had during the semester on this.
Dec 30, 2014 9:25 PM

Sep 2013

Too many ignorant posts like this :(
Do you people know nothing?! :(

Killed thousands of people? yeah, the enemy who they have no emotional attachment too.
And that powerful guy who stayed, knew the risks and still went on but Bertrands sacrifice and interference caused him to die cause he was too stubborn in his duty hence the ep title.

Tigre sama shot only one arrow to help him concentrate and he used the wind to help his shot land UNLIKE that time with Elen meaning he's improved.
And Elen said her dragon gear DIDN'T help Tigre sama so it's legit.
SKILL, EVER HEARD OF IT?!
ichii_1Dec 30, 2014 9:39 PM
Dec 31, 2014 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
season 2 confirmed
Dec 31, 2014 12:22 PM

Sep 2013
RodrigoL said:
In my opinion is a good anime so 6/10 and i hope for a second season because it was incomplet like who is the loli pink girl in the opening and how does the girl who creats portals new tigre and the bad guy??

If anyone knows pls explain

Portal girl is Valentina, she doesn't know Tigre, she just came to see him since she heard good things about him.
She also knows Ganelon cause every war maiden has their own connections with different factions, eg ludmila with thenardier.

Loli girl is called Olga ,another war maiden with a giant axe but left her position to go look for someone worthy to lead her since the current king of Zychted is incompetent and weak ( the one who died this ep.

They also cut out Elizaveta (whip girl) scene, she made a contract with a demon for power in her right arm (mostly to beat Elen) and she admired Elen in the past but now she and Elen have a bad relationship.
ichii_1Dec 31, 2014 12:49 PM
Dec 31, 2014 12:59 PM

Oct 2010
ichii_1 said:

Too many ignorant posts like this :(
Do you people know nothing?! :(

You keep deleting your posts and reposting the same thing. Are you a troll, or are you actually incapable of posting something and leaving it there for others to see what "logic" you use in a pathetic attempt to justify this drivel?

ichii_1 said:
Killed thousands of people? yeah, the enemy who they have no emotional attachment too.

And? Does that make the prospect of killing tens of thousands of enemies, but not suffering even a minimal fraction of that in causality any less preposterous? This is war. This isn't some kiddie's show where only the enemy gets obliterated while the heroes don't suffer any causalities. This pathetic attempt at making Tigre seem like a better commander than he actually is is sickening, and shows a lack of both depth and substance in the overall direction of the story.

ichii_1 said:
And that powerful guy who stayed, knew the risks and still went on but Bertrands sacrifice and interference caused him to die cause he was too stubborn in his duty hence the ep title.

Although he was standing next to the old fart and Tigre, only HE was crushed to death while the main cast were "miraculously" unharmed (the old fart landed meters away despite being right on top of Tigre, hurr durr go figure). How convenient. The only person who might have posed a challenge and made this show somewhat interesting - killed off in such a cheap way in an instant. Because he was a challenge that Tigre obviously couldn't just roflstomp with a headshot, they got rid of him.

ichii_1 said:
Tigre sama shot only one arrow to help him concentrate and he used the wind to help his shot land UNLIKE that time with Elen meaning he's improved.
And Elen said her dragon gear DIDN'T help Tigre sama so it's legit.
SKILL, EVER HEARD OF IT?!

Incoherent drivel. I don't know what you're trying to say. The last sentence is obviously wrong, because when Elen asked her gear, the wind was returning to it after helping Tigre land his shot. Therefore my original statement that this was not a fair 1v1 duel stands.

So to answer your last question: Yes I've heard of skill. No I don't think giving him unrealistic magical powers with the bow, on top of the cheap support from Elen's dragon gear in a 1v1 duel against a normal human constitute the definition of "skill". I'm not interesting in watching overpowered cast roflstomp through "challenges" fixed for the explicit purpose of being ego folder for Tigre. Perhaps children will enjoy watching the good guys always win without breaking a sweat.
Dec 31, 2014 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
Decent series I guess, but got pretty boring as it went on.
Dec 31, 2014 5:41 PM

Sep 2013
HowTragic said:

You keep deleting your posts and reposting the same thing. Are you a troll, or are you actually incapable of posting something and leaving it there for others to see what "logic" you use in a pathetic attempt to justify this drivel?

I posted it in response to the same comments that called the arrow shot an asspull but then you go ahead and post the same damn thing , so I posted it again.

HT said:
And? Does that make the prospect of killing tens of thousands of enemies, but not suffering even a minimal fraction of that in causality any less preposterous? This is war. This isn't some kiddie's show where only the enemy gets obliterated while the heroes don't suffer any causalities. This pathetic attempt at making Tigre seem like a better commander than he actually is is sickening, and shows a lack of both depth and substance in the overall direction of the story.

They did lose thousands of soldiers, did you not see the scene where he said sorry to Elen about her soldiers that got killed under the moonlight?
Try again.
Oh and they won against numbers by having better strategies,knowing the land better and reinforcements by allies FYI.

HT said:
Although he was standing next to the old fart and Tigre, only HE was crushed to death while the main cast were "miraculously" unharmed (the old fart landed meters away despite being right on top of Tigre, hurr durr go figure). How convenient. The only person who might have posed a challenge and made this show somewhat interesting - killed off in such a cheap way in an instant. Because he was a challenge that Tigre obviously couldn't just roflstomp with a headshot, they got rid of him.

Obviously something else happened while Tigre was out and is further proven as Bertrand was further away,and luck is real.

HT said:
Incoherent drivel. I don't know what you're trying to say. The last sentence is obviously wrong, because when Elen asked her gear, the wind was returning to it after helping Tigre land his shot. Therefore my original statement that this was not a fair 1v1 duel stands.

So to answer your last question: Yes I've heard of skill. No I don't think giving him unrealistic magical powers with the bow, on top of the cheap support from Elen's dragon gear in a 1v1 duel against a normal human constitute the definition of "skill". I'm not interesting in watching overpowered cast roflstomp through "challenges" fixed for the explicit purpose of being ego folder for Tigre. Perhaps children will enjoy watching the good guys always win without breaking a sweat.

LMFAO XD
ELEN ASKED THE DRAGON GEAR IF IT HELPED TIGRE SAMA AND IT REPLIED, THEN ELEN SAID IT DID NOT HELP!
GET IT? IT WAS TIGRE SAMA USING THE NATURAL WIND AS SUPPORT, MEANING HIS OWN SKILL NOT ELEN'S NOR ANY MAGIC OR DEMONS!

GG
Jan 1, 2015 2:06 AM

Dec 2007
HowTragic said:
Elen said it did not help, and the loli said that it was all Tigre, adding that Tigre was allied with the wind. Try thinking a little. He could hit such a cheap shot with help from "the wind", ambiguously termed in Japanese to leave question of where this "wind" came from. He could have absorbed the wind in the air (again, hardly a "fair" move) or it could have been Elen's wind that was imbued in his bow from the previous skirmish. Even if you somehow drew the conclusion that it was still "skill", a shot rigged to this point is completely uninteresting, unfair, and unsuitable for the supposedly climatic nature of a final battle. As such, it bears no relevance to my, and several other people's point that this was a lame and rigged duel that only dug the grave for this dull series. A shot that curves around the wind from a blade is not physically possible because the air resistance from an object can never exceed the total force of the object itself. This isn't clever, this is borderline stupid and obnoxious. I suppose next time they're going to tell me that he has the power to ignite sodium in peoples' bodies and set them on fire from a distance.
Or . . . you could look at it as divine intervention, and not so much a climactic final battle as the point where it became clear the gods had chosen/sided with him. I agree that the wind was not natural, and couldn't have been, but this is not a series where normal physics are unfailingly applied. The battle itself was anticlimactic from the start, and Tigre's dueling style is certainly not adequate for a spectacular fight.
Jan 1, 2015 3:01 AM

Jul 2009
In the LN , Baoduin was the only one who recognize the title of Lumiere, except for the king.
There they claimed it had only been awarded once in Brune's entire history, and the one who was awarded it then, later married the princess/queen, and became a king, so it's pretty similar to the anime's adaptation of it.

Could've been better, but could've been worse as well. Still hoping for a future second season.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jan 1, 2015 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
It surprises me how you people rememver so much detail of this garbage show.
Jan 1, 2015 7:38 AM

Nov 2013
@ichii_1

not sure why you keep defending this show. It really wasn't anything that good.
Jan 1, 2015 7:55 AM

Jul 2008
This is not a very good ending to me, it could have been so much better. The final battle between Tigre and Thenardier is boring and too simple, I would have preferred a battle between 2 close range weapon due to the use of the bow there being cowardly (yes Tigre has stick to one weapon from the beginning but this is the final battle).

I was surprised that the series reached a conclusion that it did though, I thought the series is aiming for a cliffhanger and would continue with a second season seeing that we didn't get to see one war maiden and half of them do not get enough screentime. A 7/10 from me overall (score was slightly higher before the finale).
Jan 1, 2015 8:16 AM

Nov 2013
robis798 said:
ichii_1 said:
^ cause it's easier to keep with than FMA which has has stupid laws, "equivalent exchange" XD lmfao
And actually has girls too instead of muscular transvestites.

How pathetic.

lol he must be trolling if he enjoyed this show more than FMA.
Jan 1, 2015 10:44 AM

Jun 2010
Lame as fuck.

They should might as well change the meaning of "rush" to the title of this Anime.

5? 6? Anyways, shit adaptation.
Jan 1, 2015 11:31 AM

May 2012
Good anime and have one of the best op song in this season

I want 2nd season
Jan 1, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
the show was ok but nothing special if theres another season i wanna see Tigre become king that would be sweet
Yo
Jan 1, 2015 7:02 PM

Oct 2011
Hopes for a season 2
Jan 1, 2015 11:35 PM

Mar 2012
To be fair, this series probably couldn't have been animated any better given how 5 volumes were crammed into 13 episodes. The characters were nicely drawn (much better than the LN art). The soundtrack was decent. And there weren't too many occasions where they noticeably cut corners in animation.

But still, one has to question why they rushed so hard in the first place. Despite the occasional fan service (which the anime certainly padded also), Madan actually has a decent coherent plot and the battles were at least well thought out -- nothing genius, but nothing thrown together at random either. Having read the LN I wasn't lost at any point, but surely those who're just watching this series probably already perceived that a lot was missing. Kind of sucks that a series like this is getting the short end of the stick while DxD, IS, etc. are getting more than 2 seasons, but that's just the way this industry is.

2/5
Jan 2, 2015 12:07 PM

Dec 2012
These kind of harems never end well for some of the characters. Thought it would be better.

4/10
Jan 2, 2015 2:58 PM

Dec 2012
Well after reading some of the responses regarding the LN and pacing, it seems my suspicions on this episode feeling a bit off were right. I still like how it managed to wrap things up by the end, but I would have preferred another season if it meant refining some of the more crammed together parts. Additionally, I preferred the earlier episodes more and wasn't as enthusiastic about the last 5 or so. Other than that, my only real disappointment is that the last war maiden didn't show up despite being the cutest one.

I have to say for something that was tagged as ecchi and harem, it really stayed on course with keeping me interested in the plot that was unfolding (not boobs plot - real plot!). I like how the service was kept minimal, yet counted when it was implemented (such as Eleonora in episode 1 - holy smokes).

The strongest point for me was definitely the characters though. The war maidens were strong and, despite playing into archetypes a bit, weren't strictly category characters that could be summed up in a dere. Eleonora, in particular, had me impressed with her mix of strong, insightful, and understanding. Also bonus points that the breast groping trope never devolved into the girl becoming super embarrassed and smacking the MC without fail. The star of the harem, Tigre, is also a very fresh breath of life as a harem lead, being both strong and reliable but not overly alpha. What's more, I like how he never completely hogged the glory and how he fought as an equal with the war maidens.

I really would like to see more of this but based on what I'm reading that doesn't seem very likely. Nevertheless, this has been enjoyable and I'd definitely like to see more harems with this kind of chemistry (Trinity Seven was another good one this season though).

7.5/10
Jan 2, 2015 5:35 PM

Sep 2013

Can't admit that Tigre sama just has that much skill and talent, can you? XD (that's what the whole things about btw not the show's quality)

ichii_1Jan 2, 2015 5:40 PM
Jan 2, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
Well the girls were cute the mc was pretty good but the story was ok i guess the the art style was ok 6/10 decent anime for me
[/quote]
Jan 2, 2015 9:59 PM

Feb 2008
So... another one of these shows with no closure. Sigh. At least I managed to finish this one.
Jan 3, 2015 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
So Tiger will be the next king whitout him knowing it ? since he got that Tittle, nice finale but i feel it's a bit rushed, i guess they go with the harem ending, but i ship Tigre x Elena

we definitely need a second season, i want to see more Elizavetta, too bad she didn't get enough screen times

Overall score 7/10, wouldn't mind for a 2nd season
Jan 3, 2015 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
Just finished watching this. I have to say I really like the concept of this show especially the wars between armies and all the strategies used. The ending was rushed and even Thenardier's death felt lame??? I absolutely dislike Tigre's attire along with apologetic attitude and naive personality as it felt too generic it would have turned out a lot better if he were cold and merciless. I mean he should at least have some decent armor to make him more visually appealing as a count instead he looked like a peasant running around with bow and arrow. I also wanted to see more action from Tigre but it was okay. Overall 7/10
Jan 4, 2015 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
Felt rushed and pretty inconclusive at the end. Can only give it a 5/10. I liked what was there but we needed more.
Jan 4, 2015 4:18 AM

Apr 2009
Well that was disappointedly absolute garbage. Last few episodes were definitely rushed - last episode to the point where it wasn't even enjoyable in the slightest. Might look at reading the LN's if they're translated, if the source is any better.
Jan 4, 2015 7:07 PM

Mar 2009
What was the point of this anime?

Also, I expected more fanservice. Lame.
Jan 5, 2015 6:37 AM
Dec 2014
season 2 or give us something to go off of it was like there is still a lot left to happen , like the king told sofy to tell elen to stop the war but they meet once its over and the maden with the scythe look like she had something up her sleave with gandolon or whatever his name was then all of a sudden.... THE END

like wtf seriously i wonder how the voice actors take pride in taking part in such a half hearted unfinished anime, o well i just finished it i guess ill have to somehow find an english translation of the LN or learn japanese i guess thats why books are made in the first place, but then again i get invested in an anime due to connection to the characters and their portrayals along with the storyline ... enough of the ranti guess what im saying is dont get someone invested in a story just to let it go to waste or all be for nothing kinda leaves an empty hole in your investment somewhere coughs "heart"
Jan 6, 2015 7:13 AM

Dec 2013
Am so pissed off at how they chopped and crammed everything together like this just to make the first 5 volumes fit into a 12 episode show. Seriously this is exactly why I'd been insisting they do a 2 cour for this show, even up to this point.

Am upset because this is one of the more interesting and entertaining LNs out there, and they totally butchered it to make it seem both rushed and way less interesting than it should be.

The only thing I'll give it is that it served it's purpose in enticing more people to go read the LN, but personally I find it an insult. On a standalone basis I feel this had the potential to rival at least shows like Mahouka if done properly. Their animation studio was promising, as were the first few episodes, even though those were rushed (less rushed than the last 6, but still rushed). Out of the 5 LNs announced back in 2013 to be animated, this was the last one that came out. I was expecting it to be because they'd negotiated better budgets or at least more episodes to tell the tale.... sigh.... this disappointed me to no end.

I wouldn't mind a second season to tell the rest of the tale, but given they rushed the fuck out of this first season, I'd rather they took the bigger budget and just redid this show in 24 episodes....

Still love this LN to bits though..
L-RyoshiJan 6, 2015 7:17 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 12, 2015 2:40 AM

Jul 2012
This show was okay, definitely felt rushed though towards the end. It was enjoyable but not fantastic.

6/10.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Jan 15, 2015 12:30 AM

Jul 2009
Wow it's finally over :(

Show was really good at first. But i can see why budget issues and lack of polish didn't put the full potential of this show.

I mean Shingeki no Bahamut has an amazing animation and its similar to this. Same with Akame Ga Kill.

It was nice seeing Elen and Lim when they were just mercenaries. I'm glad they showed the first episode and why Tigre was in indebted to Elen in the first place.

Lol Regin with that Valkyrie Armor!

I thought Tigre is gonna unleash hell Thenardier, but Elen knock some sense to Tigre since she knows he's succumbing to vengeance.

And yeah they haven't explained what power Tigre holds and why did they give the dark power to him?

While the final battle was kinda over too quick. That's just how battle works tbh. No Fancy over long battles. it's either kill or be killed.

And wow the bow ricochet! Tigre convinced me that an Archer can be pretty badass!!! I thought they just took pot shots and run away, but damn being an archer specialist is pretty awesome!

Hehe Tigre with that fancy prince outfit!

Kinda sad the king died like that. Still at least peace between the regions is fine for now.

They really need to make a season 2. Not only the Light novels are still on going, but a lot of characters didn't get any screen time like Olga, Sofya, Valentina, Elizavetta, Sasha etc.

Even Ganelon is still on the loose. They need to capture him soon.

Still i really enjoyed the show, but yeah i wished they took care of this much better.

And if anyone wants to know, this is Volume 5 of the light novel series. And there's a lot more things to come after this event.

I give this a 8/10. I really enjoy it and there's a lot of things to follow up. Let's just hope they would announce Season 2 with more budget and better animation maybe next year or so!
Jan 15, 2015 3:09 AM

Jul 2013
I can only say this anime was *Rushed* too much or else it had the potential of being a good anime to watch.

The opening/ending had missing a missing character (not sure if the loli was just a fake suprise to think there was loli in it. (I'm not a fan of loli) but shouldn't have placed a random characters if they weren't going to appear.

The anime is labelled as *ecchi*, I didn't actually even seen any. If there was then that was like 1 scene and that was in the bath with the other girls which is rather a weak genre to stick in.

Overall it is a rating of 6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2015 5:33 AM

Jan 2012
I guess its true what they say about some anime being nothing but adverts for the corresponding manga, I want to see more of this series but unless a season 2 comes out (which it doesn't for a lot of series) I'm gonna have to settle for the manga.
Jan 16, 2015 7:01 PM

Feb 2013
Ever notice that in every battle, the side with the most cleavage wins? (woa Regin!)

That was it?... um... really? Count me disappointed. Tigre can finally use that bow's power, then he doesn't... what?!

The anime started out promising, then... didn't deliver. Sure there were some okay battles here and there, but nothing "epic" ever really happened.

5/10 (average)
Jan 19, 2015 4:37 AM

Feb 2012
Meh. Had its good parts, mainly the girls. The ending was a bit anti-climatic and rushed. Sad that they didn't make the male mc more badass or unique. He seemed like a regular guy who shoots extraordinary well with a bow and arrow from a distance... that ONLY, he can't fight (hand-to-hand combat), doesn't run much - only sits on a horse or stands shooting an arrow. Wished they made his character somewhat similar to DC's "Arrow".

6/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 20, 2015 2:33 AM

Jan 2015
Its over really this Anime had plots with too many holes in it most of the thing were either left out or rushed I just felt I saw this in fast forward mode lol
Jan 21, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 2012
Halfhearted ending, 6/10.
Keep moving forward
Jan 24, 2015 11:25 AM

May 2012
In general it was an average ending I must say, this series wasn't too special and the combination of service and action was rather weak as well. All in all it was fine I guess. 5-6?
Jan 26, 2015 6:13 AM

Oct 2013
7/10 because of the action animation, humor and bewbs, the story and characters were terrible however.
Jan 29, 2015 1:15 PM
May 2012
Easy kill, as always. Oh well, good end is good end. They should have adapted the LN properly. Still, this is an alright Anime.
I like them ladies <3 Tigre is pretty awesome. I shall watch the specials now. I would watch a season 2 if they will make one. Thanks you ^^ Posts: 3800
Jan 31, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
My Thoughts of the Last Episode:

Eh that's it? The fight between Duke Thenardier and Vorn just ended with a single normal hit of an arrow in the head?
I was actually expecting that Tigre will use the power of the Black Bow in full strength to tear Thenardier apart.
I just had the time watch this again because I was busy my study and with watching the current Winter Anime.
But this ending I will have? Oh well sure it really look like rushed adaptation. But at least they still made this instead of nothing.
Wouldn't mind a sequel if they plan to make one. But seeing "The End" at the last scene I guess it's already confirmed it ends there.
But maybe I'm wrong. I'll give this Anime 7 out 10 over all. Time to Re-Watch this next in BluRay Format.
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 1, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 2012
would've been 9/10 if they focus more on strategy and more epic fights (yes Kingdom biased)

but it was fun overall... would've been a great hentai as well (kuroinu comes to mind)

anywho.. i wouldn't mind 2nd season

8/10

Titta also needs more screen time... bish deserves tigre the most imo.
flaxman85Feb 1, 2015 12:14 PM
Feb 3, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2013
Watched whole series for Lim.
Lim is so fuc- *sec, i need to change my pants* king hot omfg.

Overall, the show wasn't too bad.
At the least, it was a good way to kill time.
Feb 12, 2015 1:11 PM

Nov 2007
The ending had so many loopholes imo. I would've thought they'd killed the dukes at the end. Plus the war maiden with the scythe really didn't do anything other than for the specials. I think if this was a 24- series show it would've been more reasonable.

I still liked the show, Elen and Sofya were to drool upon and Lim was just lmfao at the specials with her teddy bears. They even brought over her bear fetish in the real show with the bear pelt.
Feb 21, 2015 6:20 AM
May 2012
The story just seemed pretty normal to me. In the end, it was pretty much about war. But the way they animated it was impressive, the battle scenes were good too. The characters were kinda so-so though, but I can't really deny how well drawn the female characters are.

Overall, just a decent one for me.

7/10
Mar 6, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2014
This show felt like it had everything from everywhere but not enough to make it amazing. I've enjoyed it anyway. I would watch a 2nd season.

I only wished to know more about that goddess that controls Tigre's bow. I also think that Tigre x Regin would've been better than Tigre x Elen (not that I dislike Elen).
Mar 13, 2015 7:05 PM
Sep 2014
I think this show has best MC i ever saw in this type of anime. He didnt have classic development from cry baby to badass since he was badass from the start.
I guess everyone agree that problem in this show is pacing which result in lack of characters and character screen. Only 2 out of 7 Maidens got the screen time which is a shame, but who knows, maybe in season 2 we see more of them (if they make season 2)

It is very enjoyable anime without useless humor.
Jun 30, 2015 8:44 PM

Jan 2011
Advertisement for LN worked but as an an anime this was just too rushed. Elen saving Tigre from falling into revenge mode was one of the best moments of the show and just cemented her place as best girl in my mind.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 22, 2015 1:28 AM

Dec 2008
That was disappointing. HOWEVER....this kinda inferes a 2nd season. SOooo...more boobs on the battlefield..yaaaaaay =p 6.5/10
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

141 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 7, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

277 by Apratim »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

81 by Overcast93 »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:52 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

75 by 2life »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:38 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

72 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 23, 2022 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.