Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 19, 2014 12:03 PM
Jul 2012
Do you think that this show will get a season 2?

Personally I don't think that this show deserves one. The plot/story were very bad, the animation wasn't very good. But although I did enjoy it. I wouldn't want to watch it for a second time.

So if they are ever going to do a season 2. They need to focus improve a lot. And they need to focus on 1 main character.

[i][s]TLDR: The show was average, but I liked it.[s][i]
Dec 19, 2014 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
Tiswinnie said:
No.
Dec 19, 2014 12:09 PM

Nov 2010
Idk. Did the discs sell well? Did the manga get a boost?

Tiswinnie said:
So if they are ever going to do a season 2. They need to focus improve a lot. And they need to focus on 1 main character.
They are adapting a manga, not making it up themselves.
Dec 19, 2014 12:19 PM
Jul 2012
IntroverTurtle said:

I know that they are adapting the manga, but like some other anime's they could only use the setting of the manga. Not the story. Because some story's are great for manga's and not so for anime's.
Dec 19, 2014 12:49 PM

May 2014
TF is a difficult manga to adapt, much like Gantz. I'm sure they could pull off a 2nd season since the battles get more interesting, but they would really need to change things so that the pacing is more fluid.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 19, 2014 1:18 PM
Sep 2014
where can i watch a english sub version of episode 13. I can't find it anywhere
Dec 19, 2014 1:20 PM

Nov 2009
The manga definitely got a sales boost, so if BD/DVD sales aren't abysmal, I think there's a hope of seeing a second season of this.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 19, 2014 1:21 PM

Nov 2010
Tiswinnie said:
IntroverTurtle said:

I know that they are adapting the manga, but like some other anime's they could only use the setting of the manga. Not the story. Because some story's are great for manga's and not so for anime's.
If they're looking to make money from the manga's fans(which they most likely are), they wouldn't do something like that.
Dec 19, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2014
I have a gut feeling a second season of this is pretty possible. I know it seems unlikely due to the negative opinions of this show on here, but it doesn't matter. I'd say there is a 6/10 shot at it.
Dec 19, 2014 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
I have a gut feeling a second season of this is pretty possible. I know it seems unlikely due to the negative opinions of this show on here, but it doesn't matter. I'd say there is a 6/10 shot at it.
If they can make another Pupa adaptation, then they can make a second season to Terra Formars even though no one asked for either.
Dec 19, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2014
Lil-Bird said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
If they can make another Pupa adaptation, then they can make a second season to Terra Formars even though no one asked for either.

Pupa got another adaption? Or was there an adaption before the anime and you're talking about the anime being the other adaption?
Dec 19, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2010
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Lil-Bird said:

Pupa got another adaption? Or was there an adaption before the anime and you're talking about the anime being the other adaption?
It's getting another something, idk if it's another series yet.
Dec 19, 2014 4:31 PM

Jun 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

IntroverTurtle said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Oh, alright.

So, upon finishing the final episode of Terraformars I feel its even more likely the show will get a second season and I sincerly hope it does get it. I had mixed opinions on this show, but I feel there are so many loose ends to get to and it'd do the franchise justice by making a second season. Unlike Mahou Sensou, I see this being popular in Japan. Or at least popular enough to get a second season.
Dec 19, 2014 4:42 PM
Mar 2014
BobDiesel said:

HERE:http://www.lovemyanime.net/
Dec 19, 2014 5:13 PM
Sep 2014
RodrigoL said:
BobDiesel said:

HERE:http://www.lovemyanime.net/

Thanks a lot i just saw it.
Dec 19, 2014 5:45 PM

Jul 2014
Maybe? It depends on the sales in the next coming months.

Honestly, I don't think it will get one even though it deserves a second season.
Dec 19, 2014 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
I'd watch it.
Dec 19, 2014 7:38 PM
Dec 2009
I honestly can't say I was impressed. They needed to focus on the story side instead of having 90% of the show a fight and story parts of the show in 30s segments between. I am also not sure that a lot of the show was explaining the animal they were mimicking.
Dec 19, 2014 7:55 PM

Apr 2013
hopefully there will be a season 2
Dec 19, 2014 10:11 PM

Feb 2014
Tiswinnie said:

I hope not.
Dec 20, 2014 12:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I hope we get a S2 I want to see Joseph GOAT Newton in action full blown animation style
Dec 20, 2014 12:52 AM

Nov 2012
If this anime had an issue, I wouldn't blame it on not focusing on one person. Plenty of epic anime focus on multiple different characters.
Jaywalker.
Dec 20, 2014 1:17 AM

Dec 2013
Going by my own past experiences here on MAL, considering how many people are bitching and complaining about the series and how many are saying they don't think it deserves or they just don't want a second season... It'll probably get one, because the majority opinions on MAL tend to be the exact opposite of the actual truth.

Enough of my baiting, though.

Honestly, this show pulled off a decent adaptation of the manga. Not completely faithful, but no adaptation ever is. That cannot be avoided, and thus is not really an issue. It was decent enough that after the bullshit censoring was fixed the show picked up and stayed pretty solid all the way to the end. I see this getting a second season simply because it has already increased manga sales, and will most likely sell pretty well on DVD/BD. All of my baiting aside, the opinions on MAL won't even really factor in at all- the only thing that will determine whether it gets a second run or not is what the Japanese audience thought, and from what I can tell so far they seemed to enjoy pretty well over there.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 20, 2014 3:00 AM

Jun 2014
The ending was a cliffhanger so it needs a second season.
Dec 21, 2014 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
I'd watch... regardless of what others say
Dec 21, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2013
The concept is quite interesting.

The execution has been terrible. It's been mostly just fighting which is fine but they should show some surviving. maybe show them setting up shelter and exploring Mars.

The final was average, the ending was kind of cool with the uplifting music and everyone who's left alive at this point is beast.

"Don't underestimate the Earth......... or it's organisms." ~ Best part of the episode.

We need a second season. The two OVA episodes were better than the series itself.... Everyone needs to watch them if they haven't. Explains important things.
Feel free to message me to chat.
Dec 21, 2014 5:38 AM

Jan 2010
Welp, i like the gore in this series but, the sound effect for explosion just ridiculous. xD still, if the manga selling is good. It can get second season any time..just, might got problem with censorship. hurmmmm

Dec 21, 2014 5:59 AM

Jul 2014
I hope not, but probably after 1 or 2 years the show will have 2nd season. With final like this it has 80% chance for sequel.
Dec 30, 2014 1:19 PM
Mar 2014
What anime was this really??? it only says sequel and i forgot
Dec 30, 2014 3:42 PM
Jul 2012
RodrigoL said:
What anime was this really??? it only says sequel and i forgot

terra formars
Jan 6, 2015 9:20 AM
Oct 2014
I hope no, the plot is just bad, I wait the whole 13 episodes to something really happens and not happen. Just deaths here and there and end in nothing.
Jan 27, 2015 6:08 PM
Oct 2014
I really hope it does get a second season.
The 1st was rushed, they should have done the same arcs over 20-something episodes instead, and I hope that they do that with Season 2 if one is made.
The manga is brilliant, it deserves to be shown.
Jan 28, 2015 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
Really hope so.

The manga is on of the best, at least 10 times better than Shingeki no Kyojin after all. And if you can't see that you're just stupid or ignorant.

The anime isn't that good. Due to censoring, it feels rushed, it doesn't feel as dark the tone is a bit off etcetera. But it's at least a 6/10 series.
Feb 11, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
I'm quite sure that this show will have season 2 coz they didn't explain everything and at the end some team was launching off from Mars? (I didn't read manga) and the battle was not done,we saw only few modified bronze dudes.
Yet they need to get it good paced with good pumped up scenes like the one with explosions and that will be hard,hope they won't screw this up in season2.
Jun 15, 2015 4:27 PM

Jan 2015
Whats wrong with everyone here??? The animations were unique and pretty good, and the character development was AMAZING, same for the plot... i would love a 2.season
Jun 21, 2015 2:33 AM

Oct 2013
keroroslayer said:
I'm quite sure that this show will have season 2 coz they didn't explain everything and at the end some team was launching off from Mars? (I didn't read manga) and the battle was not done,we saw only few modified bronze dudes.
Yet they need to get it good paced with good pumped up scenes like the one with explosions and that will be hard,hope they won't screw this up in season2.

Why do people keep forgetting that an open end does not mean a sequel will come.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
Jul 10, 2015 12:09 PM
Jul 2015
In my opinion, there will be a season two. One of the reasons being the cliffhanger at the end, as many stated. And while it is true, like Delta said that an open end doesn't necessarily equal sequel, they wouldn't have put that part with Division 4 and the landmines at the end if there wasn't to be a sequel. The ending of the anime wasn't an open end. For an ending to be considered an open end, it has to give the reader/watcher enough info to make a rational and logical conclusion based on what they saw in said ending. You can't create a logical answer for Division 4 randomly placing mines by the Annex 1 without reading the manga. So, in my opinion, yes, there is a large possibility of a season two, the possible release date to be maybe around Fall 2015? I'm sure the animation studio and the others who work on the anime adaption want more time to work on it.

TL;DR Most likely, yes season two. Maybe Fall or Winter 2015. Maybe even Early 2016. Maybe never. We don't know for sure until an announcement is made.
I'm a shitty troll, don't mind me.

Not changing this sig until Gedata-senpai notices me and Death Grips releases Bottomless Pit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

194 by JVskunkape »»
May 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

250 by JVskunkape »»
May 14, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

348 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 30, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.