Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 2020 8:55 PM

May 2011
Wtf, I was so satisfied with the outcome and then the credits scene just killed my vibe. Why would they even do that!? It's 2020 and there's no Anime continuation.. whatever. Sometimes less is more. Wish i just stopped it as the music was rolling.

EDIT: So I went straight to a Manga ending summary. All's well that ends well. We're good!
Kayaba-May 25, 2020 8:59 PM
Oct 30, 2020 1:18 PM

Dec 2009
I WANT MORE!!! What's gonna happen? Should I read the manga? I want to know what happens next!! But I want it animated with some nice catchy song that pops up at the key scenes.

Like this one. I loved it so much!

Jan 17, 2021 10:35 AM

Apr 2019
Just epic. Happened just the way it makes sense <3 , after all the dilemma and sadness and tears Futaba went through from her early teens to now, the questions and sudden loss of her authentically, dearly loved one Kou, She deserved this closure. She deserves him as the life partner and the same does Kou.
Jan 17, 2021 10:37 AM

Apr 2019
Shuda said:
Wtf, I was so satisfied with the outcome and then the credits scene just killed my vibe. Why would they even do that!? It's 2020 and there's no Anime continuation.. whatever. Sometimes less is more. Wish i just stopped it as the music was rolling.

EDIT: So I went straight to a Manga ending summary. All's well that ends well. We're good!

Kindly tell me why Kou turns down the second festival date because noooo second festival date->confession->agreement->great ending. was what to be expected please.. Just that is enough..
Apr 2, 2021 1:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
A lot of stuff is still left up in the air, but with what they packed into this episode, it’s a lot more satisfying than how the main series ended, at least imo. I liked how kou so calmly and quickly dealt with that confession. Definitely shattered her heart, but at least she sort of knew that was coming and was somewhat prepared for it. At least she got it off her chest. Just a simple “I have never seen you that way” and a “I’m sorry” and it’s quickly dispatched. Done simply yet effectively.

As for our main couple, I’m glad they bought the “meet in the park at 7” up again while talking, or whatever it was. Although he didn’t explain why he never showed up that day... dang it this is just making me wanna read the manga more and more. We’re probably never going to get a S2 anyway, it’s been 6 years. This show sure knows how to tease, but at least you get some satisfaction out of it.

Really fun and feely 2 episodes. Glad I finally watched these, yet now I feel empty again. 7/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 6, 2022 8:49 PM

Apr 2020
This was so cute! I love Kou & Futaba as a couple.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Nov 4, 2022 1:32 AM

May 2020
Man I wish I had those feminine genes within me so that I too can term this as "cute" or whatever closer words there are. Yuuri got rejected though :(

This won't get a season 2, ever. And I hope things remain that way.
Sep 13, 2023 4:04 AM
Jul 2023
it was amazinggggggggg~
Sep 23, 2023 6:21 PM

Jan 2022
Touma pisses me off, especially after reading the manga. Please just go away. And those who read the manga know why Kou didn't meet up for the festival. This is the worst part of the whole series. I hated that it lasted so long *cries*. I loved seeing Kou's and Fubata's interaction in the second half animated. It made my heart full. PLEASE MAKE A SECOND SEASON, PLEASE. I'M BEGGING
This never updates so that's cool
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao Haru Ride OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 25, 2014

64 by cooldogmom »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:17 PM

» Ao Haru Ride: Second Season?

sephiiroth - Mar 20, 2015

24 by aish_3 »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:50 AM

» News about OVA

LittleStar - Jul 9, 2014

5 by Stark700 »»
Oct 7, 2014 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.