Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]
Sep 13, 2023 1:40 PM
Aug 2023
very logical ending, loved it
Sep 17, 2023 9:59 AM
Sep 2023
Me gusto muchísimo,pero me gustaría más si sacaran 2 temporada como un remake o si hay alguna arma q reviva a algunos personajes como tatsumi,leone o mine pero me gustaría mucho q saquen 2 temporada,muchos fanáticos les gustaría eso y a mi una fan me gustaría que tuvieran una siguiente secuela o q tenga una 2da temporada eh esperado años eso porfavor hablo por todos los fanáticos saquen 2da temporada a este anime tan genial y denle a akame un final diferente ya q ella se merece más q la muerte de tatsumi y sus compañeros porfavor háganlo por todos los fanáticos de esta serie y manga!
Ferchis11Sep 17, 2023 10:12 AM
Oct 1, 2023 6:01 AM
Oct 2023
anime terbaik yang pernah gue tonton selama hidup😅
Nov 12, 2023 12:40 AM
Mar 2021
Very close to a 10/10. While a somewhat sadistic take, there could have definitely been more of an effort to milk out sadness and emotion. I only really was moved by one instance of Tatsumi's grief and then Akame's wail.
Jan 5, 10:57 AM
Jan 2024
why do most animes not go along with the manga, like where is the happy ending? why cant the animes just do what the manga does instead of just making up some random ending like akame ga kill.

Overall great storyline good character develop. 9/10. i just want that happy ending, now im gonna go have to read the manga :(
Jan 7, 9:01 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to LeFlower-kun
Holy ....that was a beautiful ending to one of the best shows this year, 5/5 for the episode, 10/10 overall.

Great fight between Akame and Esdeath
@LeFlower-kun 🤝 anime underetted
Jan 7, 9:01 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to LeFlower-kun
Holy ....that was a beautiful ending to one of the best shows this year, 5/5 for the episode, 10/10 overall.

Great fight between Akame and Esdeath
@LeFlower-kun 🤝 anime underetted
Jan 30, 9:44 AM
Jan 2024
i dislike the dead of tatsumi.
Feb 5, 9:11 AM
Oct 2023
Well and there it is the end.Akame killed Esdeath, and the prime minister was killed by Leone, ofcourse she had to fucking die though.But yeah The job is finnished and a new nation can be born.Only Akame and Boss will live in it though.Well that isnt really true Wave and Run survived too.but yeah i enjoyed this last battle and episode.
Mar 4, 1:03 AM
Sep 2023
Very good anime with nice visuals and storyline.
Mar 4, 9:06 AM
Aug 2023
So about Akame's "power up" by cutting herself with her "one hit" cursed sword that acts like a lethal poison...remember way back in the beginning when she was saying cleaning her sword was nerve racking? Who knew she was a liar, perhaps this forgetful anime?

Also I just noticed this now, she should really be cleaning her sword with the blade edge facing away from her. Maybe cleaning her sword wouldn't be so nerve racking if she used some common sense safety. Like holy cows, use a table instead of your lap! She thinks that cloth is going to protect her?!

As for Akame's fight with Esdeath, no way Akame could have won. I was thinking this even when I forgot Esdeath could do the ice meteor attack, no way anybody could run away from getting hit by something that big. And if that wasn't bad enough, "after image" illusion during Esdeath's timestop? Not only that but Akame planned for it? Like not even Susanoo and Najenda who was battling Esdeath when she used her timestop even knew WTF happened after it finished, let alone could see it coming.

Oh well, in the end Esdeath still owned the scene. This screenshot with Akame in the background says it all...

I agree with everybody's sentiment about Leone's death, she should have lived, it was disappointing. While it was presented well where she got to die contently in the neighborhood she grew up in, when thought about it's kind of disgraceful she was left to die alone in an alley. Like somebody is going to stumble upon her body, and have to clean up that mess. It would have been better if she had a last drink with those three guys who knew her, and just drifted off amidst the celebration and friendly company.
Mar 20, 5:47 PM
Jun 2022
so W WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Mar 31, 1:46 AM
Jul 2020
loved it really worth a watch 10/10
Apr 13, 11:22 PM

Nov 2020
good show, has problems with some dialogue (an egregious example was when mine explained what pumpkin did to sheele who should've known what it did and then explained it AGAIN later in the same episode to tatsumi, like just explain it there?), pacing could be highlighted as an example, but turning my brain off helped mitigate that problem. Really, it's flawed, but god damn did I enjoy my time watching it.

8/10, will probably lower it down to a 7 later after the high of finishing it wears off.
May 1, 2:59 PM
Jan 2024
Such A BEAUTIFUL Anime.
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.