Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So we get flashbacks of Salia this time? Oh boy....that means the despair is here.

Think they might be overusing the theme song a bit this episode. (not the OP song though) Still it does make sense with the dragons. Tons of action this episode. Hilda and Ange putting their plan into motion~

Pretty sure Ange found her rival this time from that Dragon Dimension.
Dec 13, 2014 9:53 AM

Nov 2008
Those 3 Paramail coming out of nowhere from the Dragon's Dimension were a surprise and I didn't expect Sala to come before the second half, those things are powerful and took a good 10 or so percent of the base (along with the dragons wiping out a good number of the crew inside the base) and villkiss itself looks like it also comes from the same dimension as the 2 unknown paramail and Sala's Yang Dragon. The whole flashback to past lives deal reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh with the rivalry reminding me of Kira and Athrun (seriously, can Sunrise ripoff anymore things from Gundam Seed).

I wonder who is really good and evil in this anime, the Norma can't get a break either way.
HoppyDec 13, 2014 9:59 AM

Dec 13, 2014 9:59 AM

Nov 2014
O.o omg!!! Trans-am? Psycoframe?
Dec 13, 2014 10:07 AM

May 2009
Turns out dragons can take human forms

and Ange share fate with Sala from dragon's dimention in many realities (like this Dendoh homage)

Overall Valvrave tier plot twist.
bastek66Dec 13, 2014 12:06 PM
Dec 13, 2014 10:41 AM

Jul 2009
Can't wait for next week. new twisted plot is good
bruh
Dec 13, 2014 10:46 AM

Mar 2013
Most scene in this episode sure remind me of Gundam Seed.
Dec 13, 2014 12:08 PM
Nov 2011
Seems like there is something special about Vivian
Dec 13, 2014 2:41 PM
Nov 2014
watched raw, cant wait for subs to get more on what the heck was talked about in the flashbacks...
It is now clear the paramail machines were 'stolen' 'copy' technology... which should directly link to mana magic.
This is starting to shape to some time dimensional travel plot... as the two were friends and rivals in history, or perhaps incarnations...
The transarm / seedboost activation sequence is one wtf moment, they better explain that plot device in a self satisfying way, else it is another big negative mark on the otherwise fine plot to date.

The whole mech to mech battle sequence is direct gundam seed style rip off, you can find fukuda at the helm right there.. then shadow of gundam 00 throw in for the mix, and thank creators the girls didnt end up nude in that transarmish scene, which by the standard of this show, I fully expect to be lol.

Once again, except for Hilda's uniform and some unnecessary hug reaction sequences, it is rather light on fan service in the main body of the show... lol

9/10 for the series' biggest scale mech battle.

EDIT: Finally watched it with the subs.. One of this episode's director is non other than Fukuda himself, little wonder why we can replace the machines in the sequences with gundam models and it still pretty much works.

The preview commentary is another selfaware satire from the developers. A surviving dragon? or Something came out of that Plant thing? And Lets hope that creepy guy in OP finally show up for good lol

Time for What if i write the plot guesses:

Hence by the possible depth of the plot, this show is worth watching.
jackausDec 13, 2014 10:29 PM
Dec 13, 2014 4:39 PM
Nov 2014
bastek66 said:
Turns out dragons can take human forms

and Ange share fate with Sala from dragon's dimention in many realities (like this Dendoh homage)

Overall Valvrave tier plot twist.

if you pause the scenes, one would find various anime homages, including saint seiya, SEED/cyberGPX and clearly shows the two were either friends, rival or lover in many incarnations / parallel universe self whichever they end up using.
Dec 13, 2014 5:16 PM
Oct 2014
name of the song or ost of this episode? and link please.
Dec 13, 2014 7:26 PM

Aug 2013
Well that's interesting.

And now all three of Seiyuus appears together in one show... never thought it'll happen. Nana Mizuki, Horie Yui and Yukari Tamura.

The duet like song sounded nice. Now I wonder will we have all three singing togther??

Now I wonder how will this show progress with the plot twists and back stabbing happening left and right?
Dec 13, 2014 10:03 PM
Oct 2014
So when we will see the villkiss have a upgrade with new gun ?
Dec 13, 2014 11:52 PM
Nov 2014
ryuuya said:
name of the song or ost of this episode? and link please.

pause the anime at 32:01 to see the song titles

they were sing by actress of both characters, one is a duet.

This show not only rips off Gundam Seed full on, it also borrowed a lot from Macross, with is no surprise given the two lead mech/dragon designers both work on Macross series.

The songs aren't bad either...
Dec 14, 2014 2:55 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Guard Chief is actually DRAGON (Hybrid)? I laughed so hard when Sylvia was getting strangled with a tentacle and called out to Ange for help. "Tasukete! Angelise-onesama!" LOLOLOL! XD

A little bit of Salia's flashback regarding her (late) senpai Alektra which sort of justifies why she's so butthurt about Villkiss.
I actually wished she died this episode. Jill knows Ange is better off with Villkiss than her and yet she disobeyed her order just to show off.
Often times, talent/affinity proves superior to hard work. She needs face the harsh reality.

That unidentified OP para-mail though! I'm more surprised to see it's capabilities than seeing how Ange's Villkiss magically transformed into the same thing as it resonated with her heirloom ring. Really, the plot twist wasn't anything special at all.

I'm more interested in if there's any connection between Ange and that other girl with the pink suit. They sang the same song and looked into each other's recollections briefly too, so yeah..

Overall, decent episode. Slight Yuri tendencies are still there but I don't really mind them. At least, way better than the forced ones in earlier episodes.

Dec 14, 2014 2:59 AM

Jul 2012
Super Saiyan Gundam =O. The OST of this episode was nice. Nice plot twist, looking forward to next week.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Dec 14, 2014 3:05 AM

Apr 2012
wtf is going on lol

some macross frontier singing up in here

Dec 14, 2014 3:16 AM

Jan 2012
Shaniyaz said:
Guard Chief is actually DRAGON (Hybrid)? I laughed so hard when Sylvia was getting strangled with a tentacle and called out to Ange for help. "Tasukete! Angelise-onesama!" LOLOLOL! XD

A little bit of Salia's flashback regarding her (late) senpai Alektra which sort of justifies why she's so butthurt about Villkiss.
I actually wished she died this episode. Jill knows Ange is better off with Villkiss than her and yet she disobeyed her order just to show off.
Often times, talent/affinity proves superior to hard work. She needs face the harsh reality.

Isn't Jill Elektra? I was kinda hoping Salia'd die too, since her beloved Jill/Elektra is clearly an Ange fangirl(and their bath on the preview seems to further confirm this). But guess they still have something planned for her.

The revelation of Ange's linked past with this new girl doesn't interest me at all yet, but guess we'll see. Also yeah I grinned when the little sister got what was comin' to her...little twat.
Dec 14, 2014 3:28 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
animefan8800 said:
Shaniyaz said:

Isn't Jill Elektra? I was kinda hoping Salia'd die too, since her beloved Jill/Elektra is clearly an Ange fangirl(and their bath on the preview seems to further confirm this). But guess they still have something planned for her.

The revelation of Ange's linked past with this new girl doesn't interest me at all yet, but guess we'll see. Also yeah I grinned when the little sister got what was comin' to her...little twat.

Oh damn. You're right! Jill and Alektra seems to be the same person indeed. Just noticed when Mei was talking to Salia, she almost called Jill "Alektra" by chance.

My bad when I said "(late) senpai Alektra." She's called Jill in general more often now.
VindstotDec 14, 2014 3:49 AM

Dec 14, 2014 3:46 AM
Aug 2014
LMAO the brother got mama problems. So it comes down to who can sing their hearts out the most huh? I wonder what all those images of possible parallel worlds mean. So they lost a plant? Like the organism or a factory? It's too bad all of the graves got annihilated ._.
Dec 14, 2014 3:47 AM

Sep 2013
Okay good thing I chose to watch this show in spite of its less than mediocre ratings. Just hope that it won't end up like the last episode of Valvrave. That was one hell of a plot.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Dec 14, 2014 3:49 AM

Jun 2013
I like Sala and her Paramail. May be she and Ange will join force soon.
Dec 14, 2014 3:50 AM

Sep 2014
Again a good episode with alot of fighting scenes . . .
BTW I love the commentary each episode of this series . . .
LoL . . .
Dec 14, 2014 3:55 AM

Nov 2012
amazing episode, so much plot going on in this episode. We get to see some twist about the dragon. It seems dragon can take human form, and can hypnotize them, but can not do so with Norma. That explains why Norma is forced to fight dragon.

This show is getting so much better each episode
Dec 14, 2014 3:57 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dragon dimensions, humanoid dragons...the plot thickens. But you gotta love the totally over the top fanservice they pile on in every chapter.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 14, 2014 4:00 AM
Jun 2013
i haven't finished the episode yet, but the first 2 min alone reaffirm, why this is thre Trainwreck of the Season.

We have 2 fuckin sister princesses 1 of which gets sent away due to racism. The other, without knowing where her sister is or if the message can even reach her, lures her back to try to kill/humiliate her just to show how friggin useless she is by crying for her when she needs help afterwards.
Damn, logic for writers is strong these days.

Same goes for Hilda, being portrayed happy just "plottwist" "it was all a lie i hate you all".

Atleast there's no dispute among the anime viewer fanbase that this is uniliterally the trainwreck of this seasons. Even Valvrape wasn't this bad xD
JaridanDec 14, 2014 4:19 AM
Dec 14, 2014 4:46 AM

May 2014
Jaridan said:

Atleast there's no dispute among the anime viewer fanbase that this is uniliterally the trainwreck of this seasons. Even Valvrape wasn't this bad xD

From what I have seen people stopped calling it that quite a few episodes ago and seem to enjoy it, I know I am.

On topic, I laughed quite a bit at her start screaming for help from Ange, yeah seems perfectly reasonable that she'll come and save you now.

It was also a very action heavy episode, really entertaining.
Dec 14, 2014 5:00 AM

Apr 2013
great episode.

sala and ange seem to be a different version of each other in their dimension or are fated to meet in each parallel universe either as friends, lovers, enemies, rivals

Kuro_Kishi said:
amazing episode, so much plot going on in this episode. We get to see some twist about the dragon. It seems dragon can take human form, and can hypnotize them, but can not do so with Norma. That explains why Norma is forced to fight dragon.

This show is getting so much better each episode

my guess aswell

series is getting more and more interesting and thankfully it is 25 episodes so there is actually time for story and world building.

xSanoxDec 14, 2014 5:07 AM
Dec 14, 2014 5:22 AM

Jul 2009
ryanstrike said:
I like Sala and her Paramail. May be she and Ange will join force soon.
Well, not all the flashbackl show them fighting each other, especially the last one ...
bruh
Dec 14, 2014 5:27 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode for the buildup of the 2nd half of the series. Had some decent action of the Arzenal defending itself from the incoming DRAGONS until half of the base gets obliterated by Sala. GIT REKT.

We also had a chance to see some interesting flashback/memory connection between Sala and Ange. Different timelines or different reincarnations maybe? INTERESTING!

And as for the overall series, good thing I stuck it out despite the negative criticism since we are beginning to see the other dimension's faction and hopefully we'll get to know their motives and their historical background.
iPinoyDec 14, 2014 5:33 AM
mods are cucks
Dec 14, 2014 5:34 AM

Oct 2009
Not bad, this show keeps getting better episode after episode, obviously it's not a masterpiece but it's entertaining.
Dec 14, 2014 5:55 AM

Mar 2012
I noticed something. The way that Julio looked like he was being manipulated by that Dragon Hybrid and than the instant reaction from the only Mana user on the island to get in a frenzy to kill the dragon in a hypnotized state.

It is just a theory but is it possible that Mana users are actually being controlled to hate the dragons and the Norma are being forced to be treated as monsters because they are immune to that effect and as a result the one behind the scenes are making sure they get sent away so they can fight and kill each other.

This would actually make sense given how ridiculous the hate for the norma is, being manipulated behind the scene's. There is defiantly a third party involved in this after today's episode. oh the plot thickens.

Also regarding the sister, I am sorry but after she did to her sister, she needed to get a bit tossed around. I can't believe she did that just because her brother told her. Karma is a bitch, she spares no one.
Dec 14, 2014 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
So Riza Randog was a succubus? What the fuck is going with this Anime?!!! I wonder what happened to Sylvia.

According to the back story, Jill was formerly the pilot of Vylkiss but she can't pilot it properly because she wasn't good enough and that's why she lost her right arm. And she was named Alektra before. So Jasmine was the former commander? Was the childhood Salia was cute?

The DRAGONS just suddenly came down attacking and they were not alone! They are with Para-Mail Angel Types!
That Insert Song gave me goosebumps when I'm listen too it!!! It's so good! Vylkiss "True Form" was cool!!!
Wait wait wait... That girl who talk Ange was Salia right?! But she seemed came from the Other Dimension (or Alternate Word)!
And it's not just that! Ange was kinda made from that "Other Dimension" (or Alternate Word)...
And now It's like they are fighting themselves!! What the hell was this Plot Twist!!!

It's good that Hilda and Ange was now getting along and working together... Salia was so stubborn headed, Jill already told she can't pilot the Vylkiss but she still insist, Well I guess it's clear now the the only person can pilot the Vylkiss was Ange.
That GRAB of Ange on Salia to forcefully take Vylkiss from Salia!
RayzerDec 14, 2014 6:24 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 14, 2014 6:20 AM
Dec 2014
i have teory but that might be stupid ifink ange mom knew jil(comander)
Dec 14, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2008
Dec 14, 2014 6:22 AM
Nov 2014
Rayzer said:
So Riza Randog was a succubus? What the fuck is going with this Anime?!!! I wonder what happened to Sylvia.

According to the backstory Jill was formerly the pilot of Vylkiss but she can't pilot it properly because she wasn't good enough and that's why she lost her right arm... And she was named Alektra before. So Jasmine was the former commander? Was the childhood Salia was cute?

The DRAGONS just suddenly came down attacking and they were not alone! They are with Para-Mail Angel Types!
That Insert Song gave me goosebumps when listen too it!!! It's so good! Vylkiss "True Form" was cool!!!
Wait wait wait... That girl who talk Ange was Salia right?! But she seemed came from the other dimension!
And it's not just that! Ange was kinda made from that "Other Dimension"...
And now It's like they are fighting themselves!! What the hell was this Plot Twist!!!

It's good that Hilda and Ange was now getting along and working together... Salia was so stubborn headed, Jill already told she can't pilot the Vylkiss but she still insist. That GRAB of Ange on Salia to forcefully take Vylkiss from Salia!

either they are living in a Matrix or it is a loop cycle of generations or alternate parallel universe. Ange would be connected to a group that want to change the status of the world and tried to do it multiple times in the past, The mech (para mail) are built in the past or future but has custom pilot locked to Ange and a super mode unlock code in form of the song.. yeah macross crap ....

hence when she sings the
Dec 14, 2014 6:25 AM
Dec 2014
just a wild guess, the dragon on the next episode preview MIGHT BE Vivian, i find her somehow special compared to the rest of the team, and based on how the dragon is acting on the preview seems like someone transformed all of a sudden inside the base, cause even the dragon itself does know whats going one by the looks of its gesture (scratching its head)

Well just a theory, not saying that this is true or gonna happen in the next ep, just my OWN theory 'kay? :)
sonakotoDec 14, 2014 6:37 AM
Dec 14, 2014 6:27 AM

Apr 2014
jackaus said:

either they are living in a Matrix or it is a loop cycle of generations or alternate parallel universe. Ange would be connected to a group that want to change the status of the world and tried to do it multiple times in the past, The mech (para mail) are built in the past or future but has custom pilot locked to Ange and a super mode unlock code in form of the song.. yeah macross crap.

Don't make such a wild guess. Just wait fro the next episodes for confirmation.
Unless you are a Staff from Cross Ange Project I will believe you.
Dec 14, 2014 6:29 AM
Dec 2014
Rayzer said:
jackaus said:

either they are living in a Matrix or it is a loop cycle of generations or alternate parallel universe. Ange would be connected to a group that want to change the status of the world and tried to do it multiple times in the past, The mech (para mail) are built in the past or future but has custom pilot locked to Ange and a super mode unlock code in form of the song.. yeah macross crap.

Don't make such a wild guess. Just wait fro the next episodes for confirmation.
Unless you are a Staff from Cross Ange Project I will believe you.

well thats why i said the phrase "JUST A WILD GUESS" I don't expect you to believe me LOL, and I'm not saying that what I said is the truth /swt
Dec 14, 2014 6:34 AM

Apr 2014
sonakoto said:

well thats why i said the phrase "JUST A WILD GUESS" I don't expect you to believe me LOL, and I'm not saying that what I said is the truth /swt

What? I didn't quoted you. Okay?
sonakoto said:
just a wild guess, the dragon on the next episode preview MIGHT BE Vivian, i find her somehow special compare to the rest of the team, and based on how the dragon is acting on the preview seems like someone transformed all of a sudden inside the base, cause even the dragon itself does know whats going one by the looks of its gesture (scratching its head)

Well just a theory, not saying that this is true or gonna happen in the next ep, just my OWN theory 'kay? :)

And This "Wild Guess" of Yours, I'm with you. Since Vivian had a child like behavior just like how the chased DRAGON acts.
Dec 14, 2014 6:40 AM
Dec 2014
Rayzer said:
sonakoto said:

What? I didn't quoted you. Okay?
sonakoto said:
just a wild guess, the dragon on the next episode preview MIGHT BE Vivian, i find her somehow special compare to the rest of the team, and based on how the dragon is acting on the preview seems like someone transformed all of a sudden inside the base, cause even the dragon itself does know whats going one by the looks of its gesture (scratching its head)

And This "Wild Guess" of Yours, I'm with you. Since Vivian had a child like behavior just like how the chased DRAGON acts.

Yeah plus the fact the almost all members of the Salia team were shown on the episode preview which leaves only Hilda and Vivian, and if you based the actions of the dragon more likely its Vivian, lol well just a theory tho ahaha
Dec 14, 2014 6:49 AM

Aug 2013
just coming around with yours wild guess.... if that is true, so the lollipops have some kind off medicine to maintain her on human state....

And maybe the "plant" is the lollipops stocks... or something like that....

Ok, i wondered too far...rsrs
Dec 14, 2014 6:54 AM
Dec 2014
Kyruga said:
just coming around with yours wild guess.... if that is true, so the lollipops have some kind off medicine to maintain her on human state....

well we can't really say until we watch the next ep haha, but who knows, maybe those lollipops were made from that so called "plant"
Dec 14, 2014 7:07 AM

Apr 2014
VanishingKira said:
Creepy brother not only likes his little sister but has an Oedipus complex as well.

Ah please... Don't SPREAD this stupidity. Julio just called Riza Randog as Mama because he was in the "possession" of Riza's "power" (She's a succubus) and Riza wasn't his mother.

sonakoto said:
Rayzer said:

Yeah plus the fact the almost all members of the Salia team were shown on the episode preview which leaves only Hilda and Vivian, and if you based the actions of the dragon more likely its Vivian, lol well just a theory tho ahaha

Okay I'll also add on your guess how she turned into a DRAGON.

Since this Anime got Fantasy genre on it I'll say... She seen a DRAGON (weak?) and touches it. But since nobody ever touches a DRAGON (I guess) they don't know what was the capabilities of them. So I'll say the "DRAGONS" had a magic capability and when Vivian touches it the DRAGON initiated a body switch magic... Then turned Vivian into a DRAGON... Or maybe she just wake up and see herself in a DRAGON form (What the Hell?)...

Or Maybe something like this.

Kyruga said:

Dec 14, 2014 7:39 AM

Aug 2010
Totally loving Hilda and Ange's interactions. I ship :3 Even more than Tusk lol
They're totally in sync and u'd think they've been best friends for a long time XD

The song that Dragon-hime sang was pretty damn good. Hope it's in the OST. Ange's too :3...Damn all Dem parallel universe visions :O Lots of interesting looking stuff there...Rip off stuff at that XD Esp loved the yuri in bed together one :P

Julio being a mother-con and pretty psycho was lol. So dragons can take a form of humans? Did Sylvia seriously just yell her sisters name to save her O_o? Most lol thing ever XD

And seems like there's more to Vivian than meets the eye.
Dec 14, 2014 7:42 AM

May 2010
Mystz said:
Jaridan said:

From what I have seen people stopped calling it that quite a few episodes ago and seem to enjoy it, I know I am.

Sometimes you have to take things for what they are and just enjoy the show.

For me its a guilty pleasure anime like Valvrape was few seasons ago. Once you know what you can expect from it you begin to enjoy it :D

This episode was seriously packed with action sequences and i loved watching it in 1080p on my new 27" VA panel.

Ofcourse it has tons of fan service but that should not come as a surprise to ppl who actually watched this since episode 1. In my opinion this show is far from a trainwreck...
Dec 14, 2014 7:53 AM

Jul 2008
Looks like the new female and Ange have a long history together, maybe from different universe? :D

Sylvia is being manipulated after all but I would rather not save her so soon. LOL Julio is a puppet being played by Riza and I think she might be linked to the new female enemy too.
Dec 14, 2014 7:59 AM
Dec 2014
Kerozinn said:
Mystz said:

Sometimes you have to take things for what they are and just enjoy the show.

For me its a guilty pleasure anime like Valvrape was few seasons ago. Once you know what you can expect from it you begin to enjoy it :D

This episode was seriously packed with action sequences and i loved watching it in 1080p on my new 27" VA panel.

Ofcourse it has tons of fan service but that should not come as a surprise to ppl who actually watched this since episode 1. In my opinion this show is far from a trainwreck...

Agree, sometimes people critic the show far too much, although it is their opinion and i will respect it, for me personally I was pretty shocked on what i saw from episode 1 onward with all the so called an*l rape on ep 1 and all the yuri fan service after that, still I've grown to enjoy it, not the fanservice of course, but more on the story line and character development.. But still they could've lessen the fan service i'm sure it'll lessen the haters of this show haha. Lately this show is giving me the feeling of wanting it more after the end of each episode, hope this continues and hoping that this does not end in a yuri route lol
Dec 14, 2014 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
Best show of the season XD

That duel song and action :O
Ange x Hilda ;)
A plant? making hypno lollipops by the looks of it XD

A dragon's scratching it's head in the preview :O
Dec 14, 2014 8:25 AM

May 2013
So Ange's sister is seriously asking for her help after she betrayed her in the last episode? Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen, at least if I was in her shoes. And that Guard Chief is starting to become an interesting character now.
Dec 14, 2014 8:35 AM
Apr 2013
Clearly Vivian is special and probs a dragon in human form but she doesn't know it.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.