Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 13, 2015 1:04 AM

Apr 2015
Really loved to see the yakuza getting pwned, the fight was freaking intense
I love how the parasytes are getting much more power, can't wait to see their real intentions
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
May 24, 2015 3:56 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Much more blood I really like that.
Cant imagine what kana wants.
The relationship thingy is kinsa out of place atm imo
Cant wait for the next ep this is getting so exciting *-*

Jul 10, 2015 8:07 PM

Jul 2013
blood and gore baby! damn that fight scene if you can call it a fight was so awesome thank God funimation is not involved in it.
Nov 7, 2015 7:56 AM

Jan 2012
Yakuza fight was brutal as always.

Nov 24, 2015 3:19 PM

May 2015
I called it! Why the heck would anyone think it's a good idea to pull out the hair? Yeah, you can tell if they're a monster, but if they are, then you've identified them. You know their secret. They don't want that. They'll kill you. Nice going, Japanese government.

I'm also slightly confused as to just how much people know about the parasites. In the previous episode he said the government said nothing, and that hair plucking became a common way to greet people. Did the government change their mind and announce the presence of the parasites or something?
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jan 29, 2016 6:19 PM

Aug 2014
I demand to know who the fuck let Hulk into this anime ?
Great Episode .
Feb 10, 2016 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
Kana remains best girl... f Murano.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 12, 2016 8:18 AM

Jul 2015
Murano is so annoying... Like, girl just shut up okay... Like we get it, he gets it, he has changed...
Apr 4, 2016 12:20 AM

Oct 2014
that was a trippy ass dream 0.0

i almost had a heart attack with the puppy, i already had my eyes covered but then i heard another bark so i was like "oh good it's just its mom" - after the poor doggy-chan in ep 8 i didn't know what to expect :-(

that yakuza scene was honestly the first scene besides the dog in ep 8 that had me all :O i have a feeling that guy will be the main antagonist of the series
Apr 10, 2016 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
I can tell that the next episode will get gnarly.
Jun 2, 2016 3:10 AM

Dec 2012
I've seen enough hentai to know where that dream was going. Kana got nice bod. Dat dream kiss.

So Kana is where Helga from Hey Arnold got her obsessive personality from.

DAT KANA-KANA CHAT IN THE PARK!

Yakuza got owned.

Damn. That kid was rude as fuck. Mom should have slapped him.

Kitaro reference. lol

Finally, Shinichi kissed Murano. You could say he kissed Kana twice this episode. lol
RobJun 2, 2016 3:29 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 3, 2016 10:14 PM
Jun 2016
Looks like the parasytes are going to try and instate some kind of ideals that they want to impose on the humans. A way of life perhaps? Starting small. This'll be very interesting. Loved this episode
Sep 26, 2016 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Such an interesting episode there. Parasytes trying to come up with new strategies to control/destroy humans.

The yakuza scene was pretty good, dang.
Also, really wasn't expecting Murano and Shininchi to kiss just like that, with all those doubts Murano has about Shinichi... But oh well, it was cute anyways.

Wonder whats gonna happen with Kana.... And what's the parasytes next move.
Oct 23, 2016 4:12 AM

Jan 2014
Man oh man!

What do you get when you take that freakin' dream sequence, that sweet kiss, and that dude's head getting splattered like a ketchup packet!?!?

I'll tell you what you get! You get the greatest episode ever!

Maybe :3

Oct 27, 2016 1:19 AM

Sep 2013
so they finally smooch-a-roonied.....bout time

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 30, 2016 7:14 PM

Sep 2015
Awww I was rooting for Kana but now im hoping she survives
Dec 21, 2016 11:21 PM

Jun 2013
Reading this thread, I honestly don't even understand why Shinichi hasn't told Murano about his mother's death. This just seems to me like he's keeping a secret for the sake of keeping a secret.

The love triangle has gotten increasingly tiring for me, but at this point I'm kind of used to it.

Scene with the tank top dude was very pretty on a technical level. And I guess the campaigning parasites are a new threat, it's something. Okay episode.
Dec 22, 2016 7:40 PM

Oct 2016
finally we saw more of Murano and shinichi, and then at the end of the date they actually kissed, didn't expect that to happened but i'm glad that they did.
Jan 7, 2017 12:53 AM

May 2016
So much things happened this episode from that Yakuza to that Parasite Mayor idk where to start, the poor yakuza didn't have a chance against that monster, I guess poor Izumi got to clean all the trash.
Jan 11, 2017 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
Jesus Murano either accept him or cut him off, make up your mind.

Anyone would be different after your mom was murdered, especially by an alien parasite who also almost killed you.
Mar 8, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
That Yakuza fight scene was pretty goddamn brutal!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 8, 2017 11:48 PM

Jul 2013
I think I've already reached my limit over that pointless love triangle. Murano is bearable for me even though she's nothing special as a character but Kana's just obnoxious. The only thing she has ever done is ensue some conflicts over the romance that's happening in the show even though she possesses an incredible gift of being able to sense parasites but no, they have to downgrade her into a typical girl yearning for Shinichi's love which can never be hers. "But that's how highschool girls act. They're hormones are raging and are obsessed with love so Kana's actions in the series and her feelings are realistic." I honestly don't care. Her character has lots of potential other than being a hopeless romantic but it all went down the drain because they're too focused on some worthless love triangle.

That being said, the parasites' development in general has become far more interesting. From mindless beasts whose only instinct is to feed on humans to thinking beings who questions their existence and purpose. It's a slow progress but it's steadily building up to a greater cause. When will Ryouko come back. She's the only interesting female in this show albeit she's actually a neuter being.

So far, the yakuza fight scene was the only decent fight I've seen from this series.
Dull_LullApr 9, 2017 11:42 AM
Aug 2, 2017 3:15 PM

Apr 2017
Murano is starting to get really annoying. Nagging constantly about how Izumi has changed. Stop going out with him then ffs...

Should she not realize that his mothers death might have something to do with it? Should she not understand that he might have seen his mother die or something like that? Or does she not even know his mom is dead? Rumour should have spread at least. Seems like a plot hole of sorts.

I was rooting for Murano but now I see Kana as best girl in this love triangle.

I lol'd at this:
Zoldra0Aug 2, 2017 3:20 PM
Aug 13, 2017 8:20 PM

Aug 2015
I'm finding Kana a much more interesting person than Murano right now. Let's see what happens, I guess.
Aug 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Mar 2014
Damn Shinichi with his new suave and edgier personality is getting all the ladies

Murano is still blabbering about him being different 24/7 even after they had their first kiss like... will this bitching ever end

Kana is obviously the best girl but okay if Shinichi wants Murano I'll begrudgingly accept it
Sep 5, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 2010
Nice masturbation dream Kana, really nice :D

Damn Shinichi with his new suave and edgier personality is getting all the ladies

Yep, before Migi happened only Murano liked Izumi, so that is the sole reason why he prefers her.
Dec 1, 2017 11:19 PM

Jul 2009
Holy crap, freaking awesome episode. So much to dig into here XD First of all, seems like that hair pulling trick is really working. Then Kana's dream ... holy crap LOL. I wonder why she always wears earmuffs too? Does she have crazy hearing or something which might be related to her "telepathy"? Plus with the parasites testing themselves against weapons and going for mayor, seems like they are definitely planning some sort of move on a large-scale. I mean, seems to be a good way to "reveal" if you've already got people in high-up places. Then the Murano date and Shinichi with his heart thing ... must be from combining with Migi when he was saved that time. Plus seems like Kana's trying to make a move now too ... oh boy. Things are really heating up :O
Feb 13, 2018 3:19 AM

Jul 2016
Loved this episode! :D
Feb 13, 2018 3:44 AM

Jan 2013
Whelp, someone's jealous.
Seems like there are some parasites that want more just feeding on other humans, time to change the world!
I wonder if Kana can sense the other 8 aswell.
Feb 16, 2018 1:45 AM
Apr 2017
Feel like they're spending too much time on this suspicious Murano subplot. They should given Kana more time, she's a more enjoyable screen presence 
Apr 26, 2018 11:49 AM

Apr 2013
Damnit Kana get lost already, go back to your Mitsuo. I enjoyed watchin the date with Murano, though Shinichi should just tell her about his mother already.
Mar 1, 2019 7:24 PM

Jan 2018
HEY WOULDN'T IT BE AWESOME IF SOMEONE LIKE CRONENBERG DID A LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION OF THIS? LIKE IT'S TOTALLY THE DUDE'S WEIRD SHIT STYLE (CHECK OUT VIDEODROME AND SCANNERS).
BUT HEY SO FAR SO GOOD, STILL THE OST AND ANIMATION SUCK MAJOR COCK.
Apr 7, 2019 5:15 AM

Jan 2016
I wish the Yakuza would've done better against the parasyte. What the hell are they planning, running for president, huh...
Jun 2, 2019 10:32 AM

Jul 2016
Damn, heartbreaking episode for that other chick. I am still quite bothered by the CGI, but still, I liked the fight scene at the beginning a lot. Cannot say I quite hated this episode, nor can I even call it average, it was good.

I wonder what the parasites are up to now.

Jul 17, 2019 6:47 AM

Dec 2018
Soooo, Satomi likes the nervous shinichi while Kana likes the badass Shinichi.

Kana : If you don't get that mopey look off your face, you'll lose him.
Satomi : *TRIGGERED*
Satomi : *Kissing with Shinchi*
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Nov 26, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2019
The portrayal of girls in this anime is annoying, clearly this anime is written by a man. I'm tired of this love triangle and how Kana and Murano act.

Not much action except for the very end.

Very interesting to see how the developed parasites have become increasingly smarter and are not just killing to eat, but trying to coincide and get power to slowly take over the world by assuming positions of power.
candies:

Apr 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
That dream at the beginning was so strange and messed up in his own way. Especially this parasite horse lol.

Kana still tries to get closer to Shinichi. He really has to watch out what he tells her. Who knows what Migi will actually do otherwise. This developed in some kind of love triangle. I think this was also the first time Kana and Satomi spoke with each other.

That scene with the Yakuza was the first thing I saw about this show on youtube. Not much to say besides very bloody and brutal even it just was the Yakuza.

The date afterwards was kinda cute, even if I don't know what's wrong with Shinichi sometimes. Why did his heart hurt when the mother was almost about to slap her kid? He had a memory of the past about his own mother but I still don't get it. Maybe another drawback from the intervention of Migi when Shinichi was about to die? Nice kiss btw :)

Parasite contest for mayor? That could mean trouble. I wonder what will happen, especially after Shinichi met Kana.

Jul 5, 2020 8:54 PM
Oct 2019
I was talking shit about this show after episode 5. So I'm going to say that this show has definitely improved since then. Thank god.

Why do I think it's gotten better? Probably because:
1. Shinichi isn't a total bitch anymore.
2. Hand parasite thing is asleep half the time so its annoying voice isn't as frequent as it once was.
3. Shinichi seems like he might finally be headed towards the path of parasite hunter.
4. That random chick who can sense Shinichi brings a curiosity to the show.
5. The girl in Shinichi's school is still annoying, just a little less so than before. But this whole "are you the real Shinichi?" thing had better stop soon. It's tiresome.
Jul 26, 2020 3:21 AM

Apr 2020
-So she is dreaming a Fantasy Hentai plot
-Hair Pervert
-Japanese John Cena vs Yakuza vs really cool
-What the!! The aliens are also ganging up! Damn this is not good! NOT GOOD!
-Oops, Kana missed her chance, I really hope she doesnt become a psycho yandere now
-Those Aliens are a lot smarter then i thought, like Ganging up and now running for Mayor! The Hell man,
anyways, Nice Episode, lots of things happened!
--AbiSa--
Jan 29, 2021 9:05 AM

Nov 2018
Kana is surely getting involved in it ... Hope this soundtrack is not there to foresee her death ...
I hate everyone equally
Feb 23, 2021 7:34 PM

Jul 2017
Hair pulling definitely works... until the person who finds out that the person next to them is a parasite, gets absolutely obliterated and chopped up the second after. Pretty flawed method there on display.

Overall, this was a weird episode. While there was a lot of graphic action and weird ass dreams in this episode to indicate a really intense experience, something about this episode felt a lot more mellow than the previous ones. The date with Murano and Izumi definitely helped that feeling out as they had a pleasant time together, although Murano still has a lot of doubts clouding her mind regarding Izumi's personality since he really is a lot more different than the innocent guy she fell in love with before. Didn't help that he had a little bit of heart stress for a second when thinking about his mother outside next to her. Good cliffhanger too at the end with a lot of shit looking like is about to happen after Izumi met Kimishima outside.
Mar 13, 2021 4:57 PM
Mar 2021
Overall rated this episode a 5/5

Kana is a very weird yet intriguing character and I want to know more about her. I don't think that she and Izumi would ever be romantically together, but I do think it would be cool if they somehow worked together and knew of Migi and what they can do together. I like how Murano's and Izumi's relationship is developing throughout the season so far. I really liked the gore and the gang fighting sequence was awesome, I really enjoyed the gore and the pure mystery behind the attacker and I am interested to know more about who he works for. I had no complaints about this episode which is why I gave it a 5/5 definitely one of my favorites so far.
Jun 24, 2021 5:14 PM

Apr 2018
Ohoh his love life started again and kissed her right after their date. Rip kana too ;-; I like her more

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 14, 2021 5:55 PM
Aug 2017
Kano is retarded she says she'll just pull out peoples hair but what if you pull out some and they're a parasite? What then huh? Fucking stupid.

Shinichi and Murano kiss but Murano still doesn't see the old Shinichi.

Kana has that fucked up dream with Shinichi saving her from it and then sees them kiss, geez. It's her own fault for following his presence when he told her not to though so I have no sympathy for her.

Government officials are parasytes

10/10
Dec 26, 2022 4:25 PM
Nov 2022
Muy interesante espero ver el siguiente
Jun 7, 2023 3:48 PM
Aug 2022
OMG, all these sexed up wet bitches are so boring. I'm bored to death watching them throwing themselves on that poser mc.
Aug 4, 2023 9:00 PM
Mar 2023
that dream LOLLLLL
Feb 15, 3:40 PM

Dec 2022
Lol, I knew it was a dream the moment Izumi was literally a knight in shining armour, a golden one no less.
Feb 21, 5:43 PM

Nov 2020
That Kana girl is annoying
Mar 29, 7:21 PM
Nov 2023
EU NÃO AGUENTO MAIS
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

276 by RapidPhantom »»
May 21, 7:36 AM

» What is better? Manga or Anime?

treverse - May 13

20 by ST63LTH »»
May 21, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

277 by lazypanda666 »»
May 18, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

638 by CELEXIA_ »»
May 11, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

381 by yarwe »»
May 3, 1:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.