Forum Settings
Forums
Book Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 8, 2014 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
The series has been on my read list as well as my watch list for the movies for a while now but i finally got around watching the movie and looking into it i saw that it only adapted the 5th novel and some of the other novels. I was wondering how the light novel ends as in the movie he ends up with
but the novel summaries show that this does not seem to be the case. I was wondering how the novels end as I do not know when I will get around to read the whole series as I plan to and I would love to know if what I heard is true in terms of who Konoha ended up with. Thanks.

As for science, it may be negative.
However, do not forget the thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true.
Of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.
Aug 11, 2021 3:03 AM
May 2021
Here's my reply from another post

Oct 22, 2023 9:40 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to destinical
Here's my reply from another post

@destinical

Can I ask where you read the LN....
Oct 22, 2023 11:28 PM
May 2021
Reply to Ghefira
@destinical

Can I ask where you read the LN....
@Ghefira The novel and its sequel are fully translated in my country. I don't know if they are translated in English or not. And after that, the author continued to write some side stories about their married life on Twitter. "Bungakou Shoujo" was pretty loved in our country so I'm lucky to read all the materials. If you're curious about what happened in the side stories, here is it:

Oct 23, 2023 3:34 AM
Dec 2019
Reply to destinical
@Ghefira The novel and its sequel are fully translated in my country. I don't know if they are translated in English or not. And after that, the author continued to write some side stories about their married life on Twitter. "Bungakou Shoujo" was pretty loved in our country so I'm lucky to read all the materials. If you're curious about what happened in the side stories, here is it:

@destinical

I really envy you..... I've read the main story, it's just that in my country they don't have a publisher who wants to take the 8 side story novels. Looks like I'll have to read RAW again šŸ˜

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Bungaku Shoujo" Series Chapter 4 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 16, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 16, 2022 2:30 PM

Poll: » "Bungaku Shoujo" Series Chapter 3 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 11, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 11, 2022 12:17 PM

Poll: » "Bungaku Shoujo" Series Chapter 2 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 10, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 10, 2022 11:47 AM

Poll: » Bungaku Shoujo Chapter 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Dec 26, 2009

4 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 9, 2022 11:59 AM

» Is each volume based on a real book?

blooddrunk - Jun 5, 2015

3 by Sqream »»
Jan 27, 2021 11:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.