Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2014
AGK site said there will be a second season 0_O

Dec 7, 2014 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:

Lol
Dec 7, 2014 9:19 AM

Jul 2014
LordPerucho said:

It means it aired over 2 seasons, Summer 2014 and Fall 2014.
Dec 7, 2014 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:

you have to be joking. Haven't they done enough?!

Oct 2013
LordPerucho said:
bring them hype~

Jan 2014
HOLY SHIT. DID THEY KILL OFF THE MAIN MALE LEAD?

WHERE DID HIS PLOT ARMOR GO?

*Spoiler* It went to Akame *Spoiler*
Dec 7, 2014 9:24 AM
Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
It's interesting about PV though. Akame reveals trump card (I think)

It's probably that, my guess was that her trump card would make her OP at the cost of her life, let's see how it turns out
Dec 7, 2014 9:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LordPerucho said:
You must be joking lol
Dec 7, 2014 9:27 AM
Aug 2014
no one answer my question :-(
Dec 7, 2014 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
LordPerucho said:

There aren't any characters left to kill so I highly doubt it.
Dec 7, 2014 9:29 AM
May 2009
Can someone summarize real quickly what the differences between the manga and the anime are? Thanks.
Dec 7, 2014 9:29 AM

Oct 2013
Wait, isn't that video[on the site] for Vol2 of anime? <_<
Dec 7, 2014 9:33 AM

Jul 2014
cri7ica1 said:
Can someone summarize real quickly what the differences between the manga and the anime are? Thanks.

The anime lacks any logic by this point and is focused solely on killing characters.
Dec 7, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2012
Next episode:

Akame will wake up
it was all a dream
she will run to school with toast in her mouth
run into Tatsumi
school rom-com ensues
Dec 7, 2014 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
dunsparcedude said:
Next episode:

Akame will wake up
it was all a dream
she will run to school with toast in her mouth
run into Tatsumi
school rom-com ensues
And that is how guys...a sequel of AGK starts. XD
Dec 7, 2014 9:37 AM
Oct 2014
Itsuka_Hattori said:
no one answer my question :-(

he was rushing trough the zoid and saved people from dying by blocking the destroyed zoid the result was a lot of blood cracked armor...... he simply died because he lost to much blood....
Pumpkin2712Dec 7, 2014 9:40 AM
Dec 7, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
So it evolved with wings...

RIP TATSUMI
iPinoyDec 7, 2014 9:50 AM
mods are cucks
Dec 7, 2014 9:38 AM

Oct 2013
I actually enjoyed this episode, ALL OF THE EXPLOSIONS!!!!
Dec 7, 2014 9:40 AM

Jul 2014
I'll never understand why people who hate a show so much take time out of their day to not only watch the show, but post multiple times about how much it sucks/they hate it. Why bring so much negative energy into your own life?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
Wow I really didn't see that coming. I wanted to see Incursio evolve but not like that. I actually found Tatsumi's death more funny than sad.

Although it was nice to see Run get more screen time and for Tatsumi and Wave to team up.

Can't wait to see how this disaster end.
Dec 7, 2014 9:43 AM

Nov 2012
did nazi icebitch die?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 7, 2014 9:44 AM

May 2009
BillyMaloney said:
I'll never understand why people who hate a show so much take time out of their day to not only watch the show, but post multiple times about how much it sucks/they hate it. Why bring so much negative energy into your own life?

Go back to rebbit where all negative criticism is minused and hidden thus impossible to discuss.
Dec 7, 2014 9:44 AM
Oct 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
did nazi icebitch die?

next episode akame delivers the final strike...
Dec 7, 2014 9:45 AM

Apr 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
did nazi icebitch die?

Not yet
Dec 7, 2014 9:46 AM

Jul 2014
bastek66 said:
BillyMaloney said:

Go back to rebbit where all negative criticism is minused and hidden thus impossible to discuss.

Not only have I never been on Reddit, you completely failed to answer my question in even the slightest form.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2014 9:46 AM

Oct 2013
^Why the hate for 'icebitch' though? She was the only interesting character (anime made Sheele quite good too) till the time I stopped caring about the series.
Dec 7, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
i dont know what so say like....wow fuck the anime just fuck it okay...that fucking ultimate teigu was some xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl gundam and tatsumis evolved armor looked like isseis dragon armor and the scene where he stopped the gundam teigu reminded me of spiderman stopping the train wow fuck this bullshit just fuck it and then he died in such a stupid way bullshit just bullshit
LordRokuDec 7, 2014 4:45 PM
Dec 7, 2014 9:48 AM

Apr 2014
BillyMaloney said:
bastek66 said:

Not only have I never been on Reddit, you completely failed to answer my question in even the slightest form.

The episode was bad so negative criticism will be expected. Why do you care what others think?
Dec 7, 2014 9:48 AM

Jun 2014
Now they destroyed anime for good .. worst episode of 2014 and worst original ending hope they don't do this in the manga too cause if that happens i will rage like a motherfucker
Dec 7, 2014 9:49 AM

Oct 2010
Yay, everyone dies.
Dec 7, 2014 9:51 AM

Aug 2010
Such a shounen-ish episode with NR and Jaegars joining forces to kill the big bad ^^;
was actually pretty nice. Well nicer than I thought XD

But DAMN WAS THE ART AND ANIMATION STELLAR O_O Did they put the whole budget into this ep? It looked gorgeous >.<!! I eyegasmed a few times :O

Really didn't expect Tatsumi to kick the bucket. What a death that was. Gotta admit his wing form was pretty cool (Almost as cool as his new form in the manga :P) And his death was pretty BA. All Dat blood!

Nxt up Curse mark Akame vs Esdeath XD
Dec 7, 2014 9:52 AM
Oct 2014
Nuvi said:
^Why the hate for 'icebitch' though? She was the only interesting character (anime made Sheele quite good too) till the time I stopped caring about the series.
because she is a cruel person who enjoy s torture....should i continue
Dec 7, 2014 9:52 AM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
did nazi icebitch die?

Unfortunately OP Nazi Icebitch did not die yet, so...

Heil Esdeath!
mods are cucks
Dec 7, 2014 9:54 AM

Jan 2014
I said it last time and i'll say it again, you guys complain too much

can't believe they killed tatsumi though...

manga readers:"HOW DARE THEY NOT FOLLOW THE MANGA, ITS A TRAINWRECK BECAUSE STUFF I LIKE ISN'T IN IT ANYMORE WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH"

anime only watchers: "That was cool, why the hell are these guys complaining again?"
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Dec 7, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
MKusanagi said:
Lol, they killed Tatsumi. But I'm fine with this, Wave stil alive.
Protagonist is revealed. Wave. He is more handsome, taller, and has more skills.

ermu said:
HAHAHAHA!
I can't help but laugh at how fucked up this show has become.

I can't believe that the production team actually killed off Tatsumi.

It seems that the lion woman and Ran has become canon XD

My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 7, 2014 9:58 AM

Nov 2012
Awesome episode.......
Too bad Tatsumi is dead, but at least the way he died was quite epic.
Only thing that kind of bothers me is that more likely that stupid kid will be forgiving with the excuse that he was manipulated by the prime minister. I really hope he dies or something bad happens to him as well.
Dec 7, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
Nuvi said:

Yes "interesting". The token sadistic monster with no motivation whatsoever masochistic otaku fodder.
[center][/center]
Dec 7, 2014 9:59 AM

Jan 2014
uran10 said:
I said it last time and i'll say it again, you guys complain too much

can't believe they killed tatsumi though...

manga readers:"HOW DARE THEY NOT FOLLOW THE MANGA, ITS A TRAINWRECK BECAUSE STUFF I LIKE ISN'T IN IT ANYMORE WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH"

anime only watchers: "That was cool, why the hell are these guys complaining again?"

In today's news, a full-blown internet war exploded today on Reddit, Twitter, and the MAL forums, when manga readers began arguing about the difference between the anime and source material.

Meanwhile the rest of us were getting laid.
HelghastKillzoneDec 7, 2014 10:03 AM
Dec 7, 2014 10:01 AM

Oct 2010
R.I.P. Golden Tatsumi. Found it funny how Golden Incursio reminded me of Golden Sonic (super fast OP'ed form that could rip through anything). So they changed what happened to Run's students. Well I guess that makes sense at this point. Wave teaming up with Tatsumi was a cool thing to see...even though it didn't really do much. So next week it's demon mode Akame vs. Esdeath. Wonder how WF will wrap this up?
Dec 7, 2014 10:02 AM

Oct 2011
Even if this was completely different from the manga, why the fuck was Esdeath not in the final battle? Wtf?

You would think the Prime Minister would have a secret trump card in his back pocket but nope, he was useless besides cheering the Emperor like a pathetic cheerleader.

Not only that but the legendary imperial arms was a major disappointment. Brb stereotypical giant sized final villain. Brb shooting lasers from lots parts of its body. Brb having the chest area its weakness. What a load of crap.

Tatsumi tanked ridiculous amounts of laser beams from the imperial arms and was still ready to fight but Wave who has a stronger version of Incursio takes a couple of hits and is out on the sideline.

Lmao at Wave being on the other side of the city but had enough speed and awareness to find Tatsumi and save him from getting squashed.

Why the fuck did they show Run vs Leone if the fight wasn't going to even happen? Like what was the point of that? Also Run had good idea with the whole change the empire from within angle but why step in the way of Night Raid. Yes, blood shed has been spilled by Night Raid but nothing in comparison to what the empire did.

Why was Esdeath taking so long on revolutionary soldiers? Couldn't she summon a giant ice ball and crush them to death? Felt like a convenient plot device to take her out of the battle because we all know Night Raid wouldn't stand a chance against her.

Why did they only show Bulot's speech and not all the other Night Raid member's giving Tatsumi some inspiring words? Why only Bulot? Ya ya I get he is his aniki and all but show some respect to the other members.

Nejenda did one thing this episode and it was to tell the fodder soldiers to move out. I get she isn't anywhere near as strong as she once was but for gods sake she is the commander, I would've liked to she her do some fighting.

Emperor was retarded and we literally know nothing about him at all. Would have been nice to see some background on the guy and saw him for fighting for some cause besides "I am the king" crap.

Tatsumi can tank multiple lasers, punches and getting blown away from the imperial arm but him stopping it from falling down on some citizens was enough for him to die. Bullshit.

Terrible terrible terrible episode. Easily the worst episode of 2014.
Dec 7, 2014 10:04 AM

Jun 2014
I actually liked it.. Believe it or not, has an anime Akame is doing a good job.. Ep 22 and 19 are my favourite.. I understand all of you come here to bash it and compare it to the manga (wich its kind of stupid) but whatever i think Agk is doing a good job has an independent ending and an ANIME
[center]
Dec 7, 2014 10:04 AM
Mar 2013
man this episode made me cry :'(

rip Tatsumi ;_;
Dec 7, 2014 10:06 AM

Jul 2014

Tatsumi lucked out. But why the fuck did Leone survive. Out of everyone. LEONE? LMAO SHE'S BARELY SIGNIFICANT. Akame ga Kill wins comedy of the year.
[center][/center]
Dec 7, 2014 10:07 AM
Mar 2010
uran10 said:

i didn't read the manga (but i plan to) and must say this anime has the same fault that some killer storys have where you know that the MC is going to die at the end because its a killer story just in this anime every episode one character must die so it lacks impact. It should have hit me way harder that the mc has died but really after all those deaths i just thougth "meh another one bites the dust". To me it looks like the only reason that Tatsumi had to die was to give akame enough motivation to go apeshit on esdeath.
This isn't as bad as the Hellsing original ending but still it feels rushed.
I just hope they save this in the last episode somewhat.
Dec 7, 2014 10:08 AM

Dec 2013
Dat cliffhanger

Dec 7, 2014 10:09 AM

May 2014
Wtf with this show? Tatsumi died? Seriously wtf?
Dec 7, 2014 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
I actually liked it.. Believe it or not, has an anime Akame is doing a good job.. Ep 22 and 19 are my favourite.. I understand all of you come here to bash it and compare it to the manga (wich its kind of stupid) but whatever i think Agk is doing a good job has an independent ending and an Anime.. PEOPLE STOP COMPARING IT TO THE MANGA IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY
[center]
Dec 7, 2014 10:11 AM

Dec 2011
Ignoring the fact I have seen the manga first, I still think that was really epic... but since I have seen it, it really feels lame.

But I am glad Akame vs. Esdeath will happen. I love how Akame's eyes turns black, she just reminds me so much of Touka (also a character of Sora Amamiya) from Tokyo Ghoul.

I bet the trump card would be ending her life, but will give so much power... probably involving the life she took with Murasame.
Dec 7, 2014 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
Sparteh said:
Wtf with this show? Tatsumi died? Seriously wtf?

Coming from a guy with a Lelouche avatar
Dec 7, 2014 10:15 AM
Sep 2013
Wow cant believe Tatsumi died
I didn't buy It til the tears from akame.
Please let Akame survive and finish off Esdeath.
If this how the manga goes then I think I will hold off till the manga cause I rather not wait months to see characters you know that will die.
Pages (20) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

1 by 7Hunna_Jahmir »»
Mar 26, 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.