Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp they didn't waste time with the action this episode.

I found Tigre and Ludmila to be a decent team actually.
Cute:

I have no doubt that Ellen had some wtf thoughts in her mind when she saw her and Tigre together. Cute nightgazing scene though.
Dec 6, 2014 6:08 AM

Mar 2013
And they totally missed out one of the most important scenes the fight between Tigre,Ludmila and the demon, not really surprised they've cut all the foreshadowing.....

Dec 6, 2014 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
Decent episode once again.
Dec 6, 2014 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
Muozinelian soldiers perform Weird Dance!!
Tigrevurmud Vorn and Ludmila Lourie take an average of 50 MP damage!!
I now understand why Mila didn't use her ice magic against the enemy.

Seriously, what's up with that CG?

Plotwise this episode is really good. Even though they cut the demon part, which isn't really going to fit with the show's time scale anyway, the main plot still quite intact. Tigre finally starts his career, Mila being cuter than ever, both friends and enemies are respectable, and the ending is nice.

War is just a mess, a misery, but we should follow Tigre to the end.
eeveelugiaDec 6, 2014 12:39 PM
Dec 6, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2011
CHAAAARGE!!!

Ohoo, that was the brilliant strategy and that's the the soldiers on top of the fortified hill were mostly missing the enemy troops since they were actually the civilians.

Bro... reinforcements have come at the best of times T.T

LOL, that envoy made Tigre fall asleep with all that praise XD.

Awww, Tigre and Ludmila have fallen asleep together because of exhaustion :3

RIP Ludmila and Tigre... unless Ellen will forgive you for that tasteless joke XD.

Such a nice stargazing scene T.T

Hmmm, I guess there's something weird with that girl that Tigre saved...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Dec 6, 2014 6:55 AM

Dec 2011
Man, this anime is amazing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2010
Having troops in the snowy hill and using disguise to catch the enemy off guard!

Reinforcements coming one after another! With them all being knights with the charging bonus.

Losing the sea battle too, the enemy retreats, that envoy xD

Falling asleep together, almost felt like Ludmila was waken up just to do that xD

Now being officially a third power, liked the little of the ethnic differences as shown.

Firmly grasping each others hands under the starry sky!
Dec 6, 2014 7:14 AM

Aug 2013
moar Ludmila please..
damn she's cute..

the war was intense, but the cg..
Dec 6, 2014 7:51 AM

Aug 2010
Good ep. Loved all the TigrexMila scenes. The part when they were sleeping together and him being smooth with her telling her he'd take her up on the offer later was nice. She's really cute. Well good for her, finally knows what's great about him :3

As expected they skipped the demon scene ^^;

The EllenxTigre stargazing scene was also really cute :)
Dec 6, 2014 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
Mila was so cute this episode.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 6, 2014 7:57 AM

Jun 2014
This is prolly the cutest episode so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2014 8:02 AM
Nov 2014
Looks like the CG department forgot to add in Tigre's army. Now it just looks like the Persian army dancing to the groove. Someone's getting fired!

Other than that, great episode, super cute. I LOL'ed at Mila's weapon
cheesewithwhineDec 6, 2014 8:12 AM
Dec 6, 2014 9:01 AM

Jan 2011
Tigre getting closer with Mila and Elen.
Stark700 said:

Cute:

That was the best part for me this ep. Loving Mila more and more.

That girl with the hood at the end...
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Dec 6, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
Now I don't know anymore which ship I ship...
Dec 6, 2014 9:23 AM

Mar 2013
Intense Ludmila and Tigre fighting this episode,
love the ending were Ludmila hugging sleeping
Tigre to make Ellen jealous.....

5/10 this time around :)
Dec 6, 2014 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Tigre and Ludmila were sleeping together looked cute in this episode. I loved how Ludmila hugging a sleeping Tigre to make Ellen jealous.
Dec 6, 2014 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
Tigre having catfights in his harem. It's hard to keep a good status quo, especially when the girls in your harem are all monsters in fighting :P
And Mila was really sweet in those two last episodes. She got my approbation for the Tigrebowl (even if Elen have already won).

I just couldn't help but laugh at the arabic(?) soldiers in the background while Tigre and Mila were fighting. It looked like they were fighting against... nothing. They were just swinging their sword for no reason. How are they that much scared from a guy who can only use a bow? Just outnumber him goddamnit!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 6, 2014 10:24 AM

Sep 2013
I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight over the fact this isn't 24 episode :'(

Ludmila owning <3
But sorry girl, Elen X Tigre for the win XD
Dec 6, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
We will warmly treat the war maiden as an honoured guest.

Very warmly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2014 12:11 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tigre is quickly gaining a reputation for himself with warriors and ladies alike.

That ending reminded me from that episode from Bakemonogatari.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 6, 2014 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
I am the only one who saw all the soldiers 'hitting' the air with their swords during the eighth minute of this episode???
Dec 6, 2014 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
The first part of this episode had too much of a lack of Elen.

instead we got my least favourite girl

Also Whoever likes one of the other girls needs to go to a clinic because I'm serious, you may have contracted Ebola and are very sick. It is not your fault.
Legal_LatinoDec 6, 2014 2:17 PM
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Dec 6, 2014 2:15 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode! Ludmila start to show her love for Tigre.
Dec 6, 2014 2:51 PM

Apr 2010
Seems the girl Tigre saved was someone of importance after all that's what the cliffhanger suggests.
And it was suggested in the previous episode as well the question remains who is she and what is her role in all this.
Hope it get's explained next week.

it was also funny to see Ludmilla provoking Elen like that, their rivalry is nice to see.
Dec 6, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
The ecchi has been long forgotten in this show
Dec 6, 2014 3:53 PM
Nov 2013
Lots of good battling this episode. This time Tigre's side seemed a little overpowered but I wonder if that'll change soon..

Ludmilla teasing Elen was really cute. Also loved the scene with Elen and Tigre laying under the stars. The Ed song played this episode was really beautiful, gotta love Konomi Suzuki.

Good episode. 3 more episodes to go.
Dec 6, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
Good episode, great fights and a lot of blood gushing, Tigre's harem is increasing as well, and it is getting stronger, but I spent the episode curious about the girl he met at the beginning of the battle, and in the end she was shown again, now I'm even more curious about it ..
Dec 6, 2014 4:46 PM
Dec 2014
I created this account simply so I could post a gif/mp4 of the dumbness that is the background soldiers doing their weird ass intimidation(I assume) dance fighting style XD

Other then that I enjoyed this episode.

(Low framerate gif)

http://i.gyazo.com/8ff415be9385190aa5b96f9fc9b2b47c.mp4 <link to the mp4 version
Dec 6, 2014 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
Oh my. Mila, how you just make me...

I love me my petite tsunderes and Mila just hits the spot. Absolutely loved her in this episode and I thought that the battle was well developed and not too rushed this time. Also, it's always a pleasure seeing Elen and Mila face off especially when it has to do with Tigre. But don't look away now. It looks like that "slave" chick is more than meets the eye...
Dec 6, 2014 5:22 PM

Jun 2014
That was a particularly brutal battle. things weren't looking so good for a bit.
A few cute and funny moments too. Overall a pretty good episode. I'm happy with it! but what was with that ending?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 6, 2014 5:50 PM

May 2010
Serious? Those soldiers were surrounding Tigre and waving their sword like a 12-year-old. Why the hell aren't they attacking him head on? He has no armor!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 6, 2014 6:04 PM

Aug 2012
Need more Mila
Dec 6, 2014 7:18 PM

Mar 2014
As always the war tactics did not disappoint this episode. Mila making Elen jealous was pretty lol. Looks like Tigre just got 6000 nights to join his cause. He's slowly building his harem and army....
Dec 6, 2014 7:57 PM

Nov 2012
Man, soldiers waving swords at imaginary forces in front of them, lol. TBH this anime seems so strange, people feel so weirdly randomly friendly, immature characters running multiple armies and the only character I really enjoyed got taken out via bees.
Jaywalker.
Dec 6, 2014 8:11 PM

Mar 2013
Epicenter said:
Man, soldiers waving swords at imaginary forces in front of them, lol. TBH this anime seems so strange, people feel so weirdly randomly friendly, immature characters running multiple armies and the only character I really enjoyed got taken out via bees.

It's called low budget rush job.

Dec 6, 2014 8:27 PM

Nov 2012
Newhopes said:
Epicenter said:

It's called low budget rush job.

Well yeah. Doesn't make any of it better.
Jaywalker.
Dec 6, 2014 10:37 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. Those soldier at the background like their fighting invincible enemies.

Then Tigre having to sleep with Mila and then an intimate moment under the starry sky with Elen. Lucky bastard.

The ending song is nice to hear.
Dec 7, 2014 1:53 AM
Jul 2018
That terrible CG animation of soldiers in the background...
If this had a proper budget and did not have such ridiculous female designs,especially if we are talking about boobs,it may have been much better.

But the soundtrack can be nice sometimes.

Elen is the best girl, BTW.
Dec 7, 2014 2:29 AM

May 2013
An okay episode I guess. That was a one sided war. Tigre was lucky to have that many soldiers.

Mila was great this episode. Sleeping with Tigre and getting Elen jealous over that. I wish it got more serious than just that.
Dec 7, 2014 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
Nydestroyer said:
background soldiers doing their weird ass intimidation

They must have enlisted blind people just for the sake of increasing their numbers
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Dec 7, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
Those deaths at he beginning of the episode, there was no blood, it looked more like zombies.
That moment between Tigre and Mila sleeping was cute <3
Dec 7, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2011
Those soldiers in the back..

Is it that much faster to animate so many of them, instead of having some soldiers fight them? I mean, soldiers facing them would block most of the view. They would have to animate *less* of the enemy, and animate only a part of the allied soldiers.

Must have been one hell of a rush job. Guess having two war maidens, Lim and Titta in one episode costs too much of the budget. And Mr. Red Beard was quite busy with his beard, too, another 10% of the budget or so. *sigh*
Dec 7, 2014 3:49 PM

Nov 2013
This is an okay anime when you have nothing else to watch. Although I wish it retained some of the ecchi scenes from the first episode and brought back more silly humour.
Dec 7, 2014 9:31 PM

Oct 2011
New Ed song for this ep <3

Man those solders hate air/wind. Suffer the wrath of Ley Adamos !!!!!!

Time for some Elen and Tigre to have their moment. Since Ludmila had hers during the war and in bed : )
Dec 8, 2014 4:39 AM

Nov 2011
Not a bad episode, even if they could make it more intriguing armed confrontation to give more appeal to the narrative.
Tale accessible, few frills and lots of substance, accompanied by good designs, but the CG sometimes not the best.
However the TV series in these last few episodes, has improved quite a bit is what I regret because it is almost finished.
Who knows what mystery we reserve the girl with blonde hair!
Dec 8, 2014 12:30 PM

Dec 2013
The CG really needs some work here, but overall it didn't detract too much from my enjoyment of the show and the progression of the story, though Tigre just standing there all calm and shit when Ludmila was kicking ass behind him didn't seem too realistic. It's like watching a semi-truck bearing down at you and turning around and ignoring it.

The tent scene was hilarious! Ellen probably didn't get too mad though because she knows how deep a sleeper Tigre is, and the moment she walked in he was all groggy and shit, like he hadn't woken up yet. Only in this show would the guy be saved for not waking up so easily XD

Now that he's become the third faction in Brune, I wonder what he'll do next. He's got like 3000+ Ellenora's soldiers, around the same for Ludmila's, and then around 5000 of those knights from various Lords supporting him. His army ain't small. With his tactics, he could pretty much decimate any forces, specially with no Roland here to oppose him.

Next episode can't come sooner! Needs a second season too!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 9, 2014 7:32 AM

May 2010
Wow that short-haired war madden is totally different from what I imagined her to be.

I was LMAO at the enemy soldiers fighting with air xD LOL why not try and kill Vorn.

Damn I can't. Mila x Tigre is what I ship now, loved that cuddle scene.
Dec 9, 2014 8:01 AM

Dec 2014
This episode was alright, I like the massive total war style warfare they have
The reinforcments although was like a miracle thrown in there to prevent Tigre to lose. The soldiers dancing in the back were hilarious, I was like "Why the hell are they just talking casually when there in the middle of a battle? *looks behind them* oh no wonder! The soldiers rather have a disco dance xD"
CG made me crack up lmfao
Dec 9, 2014 6:31 PM

Dec 2013
I had such high hopes for this series when it started, but honestly it's not turned out but a little above average thus far. It's seriously way too rushed, and the narration still irritates the hell out of me. Instead of cutting through shit and narrating, why couldn't they just play it out? They've really jammed too much content into a 1-cour series, it would have been much better as a 2-cour without the narration crap.

I'm rating this series 6/10 thus far. But, I'm getting the feeling my final score may actually be lower if it keeps going at this breakneck pace.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 10, 2014 7:53 PM

Sep 2011
Nice moment in the bed, whelp 2 more ep & i wonder how this anime going to end.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

181 by Talamare »»
Mar 28, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

141 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 7, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

277 by Apratim »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

75 by 2life »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:38 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

72 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 23, 2022 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.