Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 23, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Plinius said:
I think its because most people prefer esdeath. But still Mine was my choice (sadly, i only watched the anime)

I prefer Shelee and Chelsea and Akame.

I agree with you in shelee and chelsea. But ye, i was talking about "ship", i see allot of "esdeath x ttsumi" around.
Dec 24, 2014 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
Knight-Artorias said:
kitti_fairy4 said:

Imo it's forced because it's suddenly just forced into the chapter without any foreshadowing of it, yeah he may have liked her for along time but we didn't know that.

You should have known he loved her a looooooooong time ago

the chapter with him and Tatsumi in the mountain
and him begin jelly of suu

Have you not read anything I wrote!?!?

I said that the whole idea was forced into a chapter, and before that chapter no one even knew, and then after that they devolped it, but in the first place it was just forced into the chapter.
Dec 24, 2014 4:51 AM

Sep 2013
Tsundere *check*
Loli *check*
Twin-tailed *check*

duhh????
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 24, 2014 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
Xynic said:
Tsundere *check*
Loli *check*
Twin-tailed *check*

duhh????

Loud personality *check*
Bitchy *check*

And wtf kind of confession, she just said 'You are gonna go out with me' like consider his feelings, yeah he may like her, but he has no taste.
Dec 24, 2014 5:01 AM

Dec 2013
I chose the second choise. And I mean it.
Dec 24, 2014 5:45 AM
Oct 2014
robis798 said:
I chose the second choise. And I mean it.
and yet the i like her vote is destroying the other votes
she really is popular how cofusing i thought that there are not so much people who like her but dude she really rules.....

best girl from night raid along with leone....
Dec 24, 2014 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
kitti_fairy4 said:
And wtf kind of confession, she just said 'You are gonna go out with me' like consider his feelings, yeah he may like her, but he has no taste.
that kind of confession you need when you confess to a dense harem MC...

after she confessed:

after she explained:

after she fukin kissed him:

kitti_fairy4 said:
I said that the whole idea was forced into a chapter, and before that chapter no one even knew, and then after that they devolped it, but in the first place it was just forced into the chapter.
do you even make sense?an idea itself can not be forced,the way that idea introduced may be...We got introduced to Lubbock at some point and then we learned that he likes Najenda...If there was no indications,he never mentioned it and then in one chapter he suddenly jumps on Najenda that would be forced...
LoneWizzyDec 24, 2014 8:10 AM
Dec 25, 2014 10:21 PM

Aug 2013
Tsunderes suck. TatsumixAkame pls
Dec 26, 2014 6:47 AM

Jan 2014
ErenxMikasa said:
i hope Mikasa was a tsundere tho...At least she would have a dere side...:I
Dec 26, 2014 6:49 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
ErenxMikasa said:

She's more of a KuudereYandere mix
Dec 26, 2014 6:54 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:

Still dont remember any dere...If Nisekoi is a heaven for blushing girls AoT is hell...Didnt watch it for the girls so its fine tho...
Dec 26, 2014 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:

Still dont remember any dere...If Nisekoi is a heaven for blushing girls AoT is hell...Didnt watch it for the girls so its fine tho...

Mikasa is plenty dere about Eren. >_>
Dec 27, 2014 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
I like Mine ^^, I really like her.. She's my favorite.. but in the first episodes of the series.. i didnt really care about her until

She looks cool when she's angry.. she looks amazing when she's carrying her big gun with 1hand lol..
I really don't like tsundere -_- but she's an EXCEPTION. =P
Zel_EzlDec 27, 2014 7:27 AM
Dec 27, 2014 7:20 AM

Sep 2009
bastek66 said:
Main love interest is always hated

BWAHAHA. i think this is TRUE. because in some series that i've watch i hate most of those girls ..
Dec 30, 2014 2:29 PM

Oct 2014
Xynic said:
Tsundere *check*
Loli *check*
Twin-tailed *check*

duhh????

For a Loli, Silica from SAO is the probably the worst one IMO because she is bland as hell.

Dec 30, 2014 9:04 PM

Jan 2014
LordPerucho said:
Xynic said:
Tsundere *check*
Loli *check*
Twin-tailed *check*

duhh????

For a Loli, Silica from SAO is the probably the worst one IMO because she is bland as hell.
She is just there for fanservice,nothing more...She doesnt even have any lines or something...She is just there standing,being a cute loli...So i dont even know if calling her bland is right...
Jan 25, 2015 7:29 AM

Aug 2014
I love her. She my favorite character.
Jan 25, 2015 2:08 PM
Oct 2013
Because she's a bad character. No development whatsoever, smug, arrogant, and annoying. Worst thing about her is that every enemy she fights seems to go full retard. Budou being a prime example of that.
Jan 25, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2014
ErenxMikasa said:

Nah. Tsunderes are the best.
Jan 26, 2015 1:54 AM

Apr 2008
Hawk144 said:
ErenxMikasa said:

Agreed. But not Mine. She is a horrible character even as Tsundere
Jan 26, 2015 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
I liked Mine
Jan 26, 2015 1:59 AM

Jan 2014
im perfectly fine with people who hate Tsunderes,because its completely personal taste...But liking Tsunderes and hating Mine is just funny...No matter what kind of criteria you are looking for,she is way above average as a Tsundere
Jan 26, 2015 2:05 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
im perfectly fine with people who hate Tsunderes,because its completely personal taste...But liking Tsunderes and hating Mine is just funny...No matter what kind of criteria you are looking for,she is way above average as a Tsundere

There is nothing above average about that failure of a character.
Jan 26, 2015 2:22 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:

failure i dont think so not even her teigu is a failure... because even i can play better cod when im in rage or in a pinchi for example search and destroye 1 vs 6 its always awsome to win a round against 6 when u are the last one left...
pinchi for the win^^
Jan 26, 2015 3:17 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
LonelyWizard said:

I love how you lose all your reasoning and the switch in your mind flips,i talked about Mine with you maybe thousands time and you didnt even make sense for once...You just bare pure hatred towards her and your reasons for that hatred:
1-She is still alive like she is the only one survived until this chapter thanks to some magical BS
2-She is Tsundere later you said you actually love Tsunderes but whatever
3-Because she is love interest ---
4-Her OP teigu like she is the only one with a OP teigu(im not making those up,those are pretty much your reasons to hate her,you said so in this very thread)

Not liking tsunderes or romance is matter of personal taste but you even say you like tsunderes but you hate her...I dont know,you just make me confused as fuk everytime you speak about Mine...Its like you despise her but even you dont know why,maybe some trauma from your past?Who knows...

Apparently here are 34 other people participated in this poll who doesnt like Mine,some of them posted here...And all of them has some reason to hate her,and they are right within their thought process...But you,you just desperately try to explain why you hate her and fail everytime...Everything you said are weak points of MANGA,not MINE alone,if you want to hate hate the manga...I have no problems with you personally but when the topic is Mine you are a lost cause...

Pumkin2712 said:
failure i dont think so not even her teigu is a failure... because even i can play better cod when im in rage or in a pinchi for example search and destroye 1 vs 6 its always awsome to win a round against 6 when u are the last one left...
pinchi for the win^^
I used to solo 4 of my friends in CoD everytime...Good old days...
LoneWizzyJan 26, 2015 3:27 AM
Jan 26, 2015 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:

[/quote]

He is so obsessed with Mine that makes me think he might be a big fan of hers and tries so hard to make her haters look retarded.
Jan 26, 2015 4:48 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Hawk144 said:

Agreed. But not Mine. She is a horrible character even as Tsundere

I think you only hate her because Tatsumi choose to be with her instead of your favorite girl.
Jan 26, 2015 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
ma103 said:
He is so obsessed with Mine that makes me think he might be a big fan of hers and tries so hard to make her haters look retarded.
Or he is just Tsundere and the worst kind,he likes her but dont want to admit...The more you love the more you badmouth=Tsundere logic
Jan 26, 2015 2:44 PM

Jan 2015
Just so people have someone to hate. She's a great character.
Jan 26, 2015 9:26 PM

Nov 2014
Some reasons:
Loli
Pink Twintailed, she looks good without the twintails
Romance in the middle of battle in a shonen series doesn't help.
Does not fit to the persons preference
Tsundere, that confession threw people off
Pinch Pinch Pinch bitch ass. We all know pumpkin increases output when in a pinch like 20million chapters ago.
Plus she being with Tatsumi rather than your girl makes it worse.

Why can't she be a strong tsundere fighter. No need to be cutesy patooty in a world where gore, bloodshed and deaths happen- ain't nobody and I mean nobody got time for that bruh. That's why people mostly hate her. Look at other shonen series if there is, short or long, completed or on-going usually the romance happens after the battle where confessions are made or before the battle gets taken as hostage and ends with a happy reunion (already confessed). But here she feels like a hindrance and look what happend now in the current manga chapter. Just stating some reasons, though I don't hate her but she is not my top 3 female characters.
Jan 26, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2014
MantaBaby said:
Some reasons:
1-Pink Twintailed, she looks good without the twintails
2-Romance in the middle of battle in a shonen series doesn't help.
3-Tsundere, that confession threw people off

1-%100 agreed,twintails doesnt suit her
2-I didnt start this manga as a battle-shounen and i dont read battle-shounen so i dont know how battle-shounen readers think about that kind of stuff...I will believe your words
3-That confession threw me off too,Tatsumi's reactions were cringeworthy and were perfect dense harem MC reactions...She had to force a kiss and say bunch of weird thing just because of Tatsumi's lack of brain cells...
Jan 27, 2015 2:43 AM

Oct 2013
Im not too sure either,shes got the best development in the series after tats.

Shes also done the most shit out of everyone.

Shes also maybe the prettiest next to Leone.
Taimanin_IreliaJan 27, 2015 2:46 AM
Jan 27, 2015 1:36 PM

Sep 2013
LonelyWizard said:
MantaBaby said:
Some reasons:
1-Pink Twintailed, she looks good without the twintails
2-Romance in the middle of battle in a shonen series doesn't help.
3-Tsundere, that confession threw people off

1-%100 agreed,twintails doesnt suit her
2-I didnt start this manga as a battle-shounen and i dont read battle-shounen so i dont know how battle-shounen readers think about that kind of stuff...I will believe your words
3-That confession threw me off too,Tatsumi's reactions were cringeworthy and were perfect dense harem MC reactions...She had to force a kiss and say bunch of weird thing just because of Tatsumi's lack of brain cells...

I also like her better without the twintails i was hoping she would get rid of that hairstyle.
Jan 28, 2015 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
LonelyWizard said:
Or he is just Tsundere and the worst kind,he likes her but dont want to admit...The more you love the more you badmouth=Tsundere logic

It's just hilarious. You don't even need to know what his posts are about, they are always [ insert mine hating comment here ].
Jan 28, 2015 2:55 AM

Apr 2008
ma103 said:
LonelyWizard said:

It's just hilarious. You don't even need to know what his posts are about, they are always [ insert mine hating comment here ].

Like your blind Mine worshiping is any better.
Jan 28, 2015 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ma103 said:

Like your blind Mine worshiping is any better.
Not hating=worshiping...Logic level over 9000
Jan 28, 2015 5:31 AM

Oct 2014
Whats wrong with tsunderes?

Sango in Inuyasha was a tsundere but she was very cute.

Jan 28, 2015 5:32 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Whats wrong with tsunderes?

Sango in Inuyasha was a tsundere but she was very cute.

She was likable and justified. Mine is just a bitch. Sango had Miroku who went around asking every pretty woman he met to have his child. Meanwhile Tatsumi did nothing wrong to have Mine be a bitch to him and the forced romance doesn't change that past whatsoever.
Darklight0303Jan 28, 2015 6:44 AM
Jan 28, 2015 8:36 AM

Sep 2011
Because she is a terrible character and reminds me of one of the worse Tsundere characters ever:

[url=http://myanimelist.net/character/136/Louise_Fran%C3%A7oise_Le_Blanc_de_La_Valli%C3%A8re]
[/url]
There's no redeeming quality, her confession felt forced. As there was never a lot of chemistry between her and the lead to begin with. It felt very superficial. She is one of the characters that should have died very early on in the manga. The romance was beyond cheesy and unnecessary; the manga was fine without it. Also, I think she has one of the laziest character designs I have ever seen.

It doesn't help that the author seems to constantly break his own established world, all in order to produce some Deus Ex Machina event to save her life. The most recent chapter is a great example of what I like to call a complete cop out. You see by creating that prophecy, in which something bad would happen to either Tatsumi or Mein, the author created a conundrum. Instead of sticking to his own established material he decided to back out via technicality. He makes Mein a vegetable but doesn't kill her, so technically the prophecy is fulfilled but Mein stays alive. So he fulfills it halfheartedly, because he doesn't want to kill off that particular character for whatever reason. Sadly, as we all know in manga/anime, that means that she will likely make a miraculous recovery at the end of the manga.

TL;DR My biggest problem with Mein is that she has been spoon fed to us since the church arc as another protagonist; when in fact she was a minor character for most of the manga. She is based on one of the most overused female tropes in anime/manga and the author never attempts to have her break away from that template at any point. She's a lazy character; from design to personality and everything in between. That's why I dislike her.
FullmetalRaikouJan 28, 2015 1:49 PM
Jan 28, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2008
Fullmetal89 said:
Because she is a terrible character and reminds me of one of the worse Tsundere characters ever:

There's no redeeming quality, her confession felt forced. As there never was much chemistry between the lead and her. It felt really superficial. She is one the characters that should have died very early on in the manga. The romance is beyond cheesy and unnecessary. The manga was fine without it. Also I think she has one of the laziest character designs I've ever seen.

It also doesn't help that the author seems to constantly break his own established world in order to produce some deus ex machina event to save that particular character. The most recent chapter is a great example of what I like to call a complete cop out. The author put himself on the spot when he had one of his characters create some prophecy of ill omen for the two young lovers. So he fulfilled it halfheartedly by making one of them a vegetable. Which we all know in anime, that always means she will be unconscious and miraculously revive at the end of the manga.

TL;DR My problem with Mine is that she has been spoon fed to us since the church arc as another protagonist when she was for most of the manga a minor character. She is based on the most overused female trope in anime/manga and the author never attempts to have her break away from that at any point. It's a lazy character; from design to personality and everything in between.

*furious round of applause*
Jan 28, 2015 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
1-Because she is alive
2-she reminds me louise
1-Mangaka should've killed her properly with a good reason instead of making her like this with a BS reason,i agree that but staying alive is not a reason to hate a character...Seriously...If you want to hate,hate mangaka...

2-Did you watch Zero No Tsukaima?I may dare to say that she is one of the most developed Tsundere(Having a 4 cour show also helped)...And i would do exact same shit if i was in her place...MC of ZnT is the real culprit,She is innocent...

MC kept flirting with every kind of girl behind her back--->She has a wand--->She uses her wand in a Tsundere way

its simple math...

Darklight0303 said:
*furiously smiles with understanding
LoneWizzyJan 28, 2015 3:47 PM
Jan 28, 2015 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
LonelyWizard said:
Fullmetal89 said:
1-Because she is alive
2-she reminds me louise
1-Mangaka should've killed her properly with a good reason instead of making her like this with a BS reason,i agree that but staying alive is not a reason to hate a character...Seriously...If you want to hate,hate mangaka...

2-Did you watch Zero No Tsukaima?I may dare to say that she is one of the most developed Tsundere(Having a 4 cour show also helped)...And i would do exact same shit if i was in her place...MC of ZnT is the real culprit,She is innocent...

MC kept flirting with every kind of girl behind her back--->She has a wand--->She uses her wand in a Tsundere way

its simple math...

Darklight0303 said:
*furiously smiles with understanding

I don't know if I conveyed myself properly or not but yeah my anger -hatred is too strong a word- is aimed at the mangaka for not having the stones to kill her off.

I did watch all of ZnT and I still disliked Louise, I thought she was annoying as hell. Even with her amazing VA she was still a hard pill to swallow as far as Tsundere characters go. She in my opinion was one of the worse ones.
Jan 29, 2015 4:10 AM

Aug 2014
Fullmetal89 said:

[url=http://myanimelist.net/character/136/Louise_Fran%C3%A7oise_Le_Blanc_de_La_Valli%C3%A8re]
[/url]
There's no redeeming quality, her confession felt forced. As there was never a lot of chemistry between her and the lead to begin with. It felt very superficial. She is one of the characters that should have died very early on in the manga. The romance was beyond cheesy and unnecessary; the manga was fine without it. Also, I think she has one of the laziest character designs I have ever seen.

It doesn't help that the author seems to constantly break his own established world, all in order to produce some Deus Ex Machina event to save her life. The most recent chapter is a great example of what I like to call a complete cop out. You see by creating that prophecy, in which something bad would happen to either Tatsumi or Mein, the author created a conundrum. Instead of sticking to his own established material he decided to back out via technicality. He makes Mein a vegetable but doesn't kill her, so technically the prophecy is fulfilled but Mein stays alive. So he fulfills it halfheartedly, because he doesn't want to kill off that particular character for whatever reason. Sadly, as we all know in manga/anime, that means that she will likely make a miraculous recovery at the end of the manga.

TL;DR My biggest problem with Mein is that she has been spoon fed to us since the church arc as another protagonist; when in fact she was a minor character for most of the manga. She is based on one of the most overused female tropes in anime/manga and the author never attempts to have her break away from that template at any point. She's a lazy character; from design to personality and everything in between. That's why I dislike her.

Louise is a great character and an awesome Tsundere.
Jan 29, 2015 4:12 AM

Apr 2008
Hawk144 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

[/url]

Louise is a great character and an awesome Tsundere.

What a compelling argument. Not
Jan 29, 2015 4:17 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
I already made my argument about her,she was completely right at everything she did,she forgive that pleb MC everytime after everything he did...Well,she could have kicked that MC's ass and get rid of him instead but love makes you do stupid things...

If you have any argument on how Louise was a bad character other than "She is tsundere","she is pink","she is small","she is loud" im willing to listen...She is just your normal Tsundere in love with a bad MC...

Fullmetal89 said:
I did watch all of ZnT and I still disliked Louise
I think you should update your list then...
Jan 29, 2015 4:21 AM

Apr 2008
LonelyWizard said:
Darklight0303 said:
I already made my argument about her,she was completely right at everything she did,she forgive that pleb MC everytime after everything he did...Well,she could have kicked that MC's ass and get rid of him instead but love makes you do stupid things...

If you have any argument on how Louise was a bad character other than "She is tsundere","she is pink","she is small","she is loud" im willing to listen...She is just your normal Tsundere in love with a bad MC...

Fullmetal89 said:
I did watch all of ZnT and I still disliked Louise
I think you should update your list then...

That was YOUR argument. Not the guy I quoted.
Jan 29, 2015 4:31 AM
Dec 2014
Most of those who say that she's a horrible character and so on are lying.
I mean she's no different than a classic tsundere - little, flat-chested, stupid, big atitude, sometimes cute, sometimes useful.

People hate her mainly because she got her hands on Tatsumi. It's all about shipping(? - not sure if the term is correct).
They hate her because they were hoping that Tatsumi will end up with Akame or Esdeath.

I don't hate her, but I also dislike her (same reasons mentionated beforr)
Jan 29, 2015 5:37 AM

May 2009
Radeck513 said:
No development whatsoever

That's just lying. Or you hatred blinds you.
Jan 29, 2015 5:46 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Radeck513 said:
No development whatsoever

That's just lying. Or you hatred blinds you.

Most haters lack the ability to understand the plot. They are the typical fans who just read it for the action.

Darklight0303 said:

Yes, you do have a compelling argument. Oh wait..
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Nov 20, 2016

115 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 30, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 21, 2014

755 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 27, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IdentityAngel - Jan 14, 2014

81 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.