Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2014 4:21 AM
Apr 2014
Hoppy said:
KazuhoYoshii said:
The day Ange guns down Julio will be a happy one.

The entire empire is flawed and invalid, I say feed them to the dragons.

^This. I want to see at one point in the show where the Normas will go "hey, I don't need to protect these people. What have they done to us but put us in hell? Yeah, lets just let the dragons kill everyone."

Bet that other character being hinted in the intros is part of a Norma population that wants to unleash the DRAGONS onto the world, but MC justice must stop that from happening ofc...

I'll support whoever says yes to DRAGONS invading the world =P. We could just let the almighty MANA to do everything for them...
Nov 30, 2014 4:27 AM
Jan 2014
With just one episode, people are already going apeshit about the occuring events, and are very quickly forgetting about the blatant mess that was the rest of the anime. Going as far as claiming this to be anime of the season(?), and quite possibly anime of the year(?), is an extremely bold attempt. While just having watched a small portion of shows throughout the season or throughout the year. People will not take you serious if you make weak claims like that, without even stating the basic reasoning. I'm not going to quote anybody with this, because this is constructive criticism, aimed at the majority of the thread, not just one person. While also trying to avoid replies of the "this is ad hominem" nature. Appararently this anime is also underrated(?). I actually think it's the contrary.
Here's why:

A good example of this is Argevollen, because it's actually rated lower than this. By no means do I claim that Argevollen is more than average, because it has plenty of flaws of its own. It manages to stick to its narrative, to showcase the true nature of humanity much better than this steaming pile, to explore its themes to a decent level. All while avoiding fanservice to fill in the majority of the show, and to pander to its audience, like this anime is doing. I still don't get what's so good about Cross Ange.

This episode would have been more impactful if we had a plot for the past bunch of episodes. Not to mention the lack of decent characters. We have two character rewrites as of now, those of course being both Ange and Hilda. I can excuse Hilda's rewrite a bit more, but definitely not Ange's. A character rewrite in itself is a very bad thing, even when deducted to the bare minimum. This anime has no redeeming traits. The only good thing about it is the indirect comedy, which one can enjoy. That's the reason I'm watching it, before someone questions my intentions and reasoning. The characters are dull, the plot is barely existent and the narrative and theme exploration are just astonishingly bad. All those things make the scenes, that occured during this episode, to appear abnormally mild.

This is just some constructive criticism, one of my first mind you, and nothing more. I hope I don't get called certain names, like some people intend to do around here. I'm not trying to seek attention or to hate on this show, because if I did, I wouldn't even bother to write this post.

I was just shocked by the amout of false and unbacked claims, that some people were making in this thread. I am also aware that I compared a 2-cour anime (Argevollen), nearing its end to this, almost nearing its half. It still has some time for redeeming traits to occur, but not by a huge margin.
ResidentNov 30, 2014 5:18 AM
Nov 30, 2014 4:40 AM

Nov 2014
L3gEnDaRy said:
Sylvia must die too / Hilda's mom

Sylvia is a victim just like Ange is. She needs to be set straight, not killed. She's extremely pitiable right now.

Her whole family was practically butchered in front of her and her life came crashing down, and the only person who seemed to have it together was her brother who is basically the bad guy unbeknownst to her, so naturally she'd cling to him for guidance. His guidance was as you can see, that Ange is one of those filthy Norma's everyone is so keen to hate, and that Ange just by virtue of being alive crushed Sylvia's otherwise happy family. Hell he probably even convinced her that Ange threw her from that horse intentionally just to screw her up. Months and months of getting spoonfed that kind of twisted logic when you're already in a vulnerable mental state at a young age like ~12 would easily be able to produce a result like this. She's angry at the world right now and was given her older sister as an appropriate target for that anger.

I'm actually pretty confident that Sylvia will come around at some point. It's a shame shit had to hit the fan quite so hard here. I was pretty sad to see the years of love Ange gave to Sylvia cast aside so straightforwardly with a knife and a whip.

As for Hilda's mom, people are giving her a lot of flak for it, but again, you need to consider the world they live in. She loved Hilda very much, but now she has a new Hilda and her feelings are screwed up. Ever since losing Hilda #1, she had probably been ostracized by everyone for giving birth to a filthy norma, all her cries to get her daughter back were ignored only made her image look worse wanting a filthy norma to live in their world. She'd probably been "reeducated" about the dangers of them, and proceedurally tainted her views. That's how these kind of societies function on fear. Giving birth to a "normal" girl probably made her feel like she was getting a redo, which was why she named her new girl Hilda. Being a norma in that society is seemingly the biggest taboo (obviously the governments wouldn't want people who can just bypass their fancy magic, even if they don't tell the public the real reason and instead rely on heretic style labeling)
Nov 30, 2014 5:11 AM

Jul 2010
they need more cunnilingus
faster cunnilingus
Nov 30, 2014 5:19 AM

Jul 2008
They basically draw a very clear line here, norma are good and humans are evil. Call it whatever you want, right against wrong/worthy against unworthy, it does not change the fact that the system on 1 side is heavily flawed and I hope there a war between both sides to change that.

I'm betting Sylvia's brother brainwash her mentally to see all Norma as evil >.<
Nov 30, 2014 5:51 AM

Mar 2010
I want to kill Ange's onii-sama.
Nov 30, 2014 6:16 AM

Nov 2012
this is definitely anime of the year, not even joking anymore.
they can actually make an episode with no fanservice at all when its not needed. focus to serious plot... maybe until next episode with yuki ritusk with his godlike falling skill lol.

this characterization is so similar to tales of the abyss
luke/ange was made to be hated, trash lower than scum but then betrayed by literally everyone except tear/momoka and later developed into a far better character.

i hope next episode wont get into prison again fighting weekly dragon. time to add more plot and justice gundam
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 30, 2014 6:22 AM

Mar 2012
Ouch, that's a harsh reality check for Ange and Hilda in that screwed up world's sense. :/ It was just really depressing to see both of them rejected and simply treated as monsters.
Nov 30, 2014 6:24 AM

Jan 2013
Damn, this episode... brutal. The part with Hilda was really brutal to watch then Ange's scene... Damn, your own sister who she shared memories with tried to knife you due to how society is scared of normas. I can't wait for the next episode on where this goes.
Nov 30, 2014 6:39 AM

Aug 2012
This is an anime that has a awful start, but picks up.
Episode 4/5 great character development

Nov 30, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2008
I want war between both sides, hope they don't bring Ange and Hilda back to base to continue with the typical dragon hunting too much. We need rebellions at base for the plot to heat up :D
Nov 30, 2014 7:24 AM
Mar 2013
wtf??? happened
Nov 30, 2014 7:43 AM
Oct 2014
lmfao
At least they got the episode's name right.
Nov 30, 2014 8:02 AM

Mar 2013
Well, that was a very sad episode..
I know its not the best anime out there, but still it one of my favorites in this season.. hope it'll keep up this way.
Nov 30, 2014 8:10 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, this episode had a very fitting title...Hilda's Mom actually gave birth to a "new", "normal" Hilda, and Sylvia slashed at Ange with a knife O.o but then why did Sylvia cry for help?? She wanted Ange to return just to stab her?? Regardless, I hope that both Ange and Hilda will be sent back to Arzenal without to many repercussions
Noodle070Nov 30, 2014 8:13 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2014 8:19 AM

Oct 2012
Yeesh.... every single person who can use Mana except Momoka hates Norma..... I don't understand why Norma have to be treated so cruelly just because they're different!

I also used to dislike Hilda, but this episode made it clear that it's her mother, and maybe little Hilda, who's unlikeable.

Kimasuar_Sama said:
Hoppy said:

Yass

If a dragon comes out of nowhere and eats Julio, I'm automatically giving this series a 10/10.
Nov 30, 2014 8:22 AM

Sep 2010
Thats gotta hurt being replaced and your own flesh and blood calling you a monster. Sylvia you bitch how dare you? And Julio needs to be ripped apart by dragons.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 30, 2014 9:13 AM
May 2014
One of the best episodes so far... poor Ange and Hilda you cant even trust in your own family in that world
Nov 30, 2014 9:28 AM

Jun 2014
The feels... ;_;
Nov 30, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2014
Marzan said:
So the comedic tone of the last episodes is now dropped completely and even the fanservice was absent. I almost felt like a different person wrote this episode.

In any case, it's now abundantly clear how much Norma are despised. What I want to know is why Julio and Sylvia lured Ange back? What's the point?

Next episode will have some serious wipping it seems. But I expect Tusk to fly in for the save. And at some point I'd like to find out more about those dragons.

Probably because Julio knew that Ange was probably going to come back anyways, and it would be best for him to ambush her rather than let her get the drop on him.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 30, 2014 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Ange and Hilda, they got betrayed by their families.
Nov 30, 2014 10:33 AM
Aug 2014
Ooooooo ouch that family betrayal. Guess it'll have to wait till next week to see Tusk barge in on his mech. The day Ange leads the dragons on an invasion of the empire will be an awesome one.
Nov 30, 2014 11:12 AM

Oct 2012
Hahaha! That final scene. Oh god. This show brightens my week with just how dreadful and edgy it is.

I can't help but wish for some really bad Code Geass or Seed Destiny character types to appear in this show. Can we get a Rolo or a Nina or a Shin, please? That'd just make everything so much worse. XD
Nov 30, 2014 11:15 AM

Feb 2012
Wow so many feels in that episode I hope the people who use mana get attacked by dragons and get eaten alive.
Nov 30, 2014 11:21 AM

Mar 2013
Kimasuar_Sama said:
Hoppy said:

Yass

I'm waiting for that episode as well. I would love to wipe that smirk off his face. Time like that you wish you have geass and just make him and the rest of his bodyguard shoot themselves.
Nov 30, 2014 11:22 AM

Nov 2014
HidamariSeashore said:
Yeesh.... every single person who can use Mana except Momoka hates Norma..... I don't understand why Norma have to be treated so cruelly just because they're different!
[/quote]
It's not about them being different, it's about them being dangerous to the status quo. Mana has become such an integral and important part of life that having those that can just negate it like it's nothing would be like having a complex security system all around your country and giving every one in 10,000 a key that lets them just shut it down whenever they want (I don't know how frequently norma are born but it's frequent enough for them to be a problem).

In order to keep these people down and subjugated so they can't cause problems, they're labeled as inhumane heretics that need to be dealt with, made to be feared by the general public so no one will trust them. Ange's original reaction to norma is a prime example of how far this false image is propagated.

Sylvia really thinks Ange is a monster. That's how she was raised to feel, and now her brother is intentionally making it worse by further messing with her mind.
Nov 30, 2014 11:29 AM
Mar 2014
Shit, crazy good episode. Society is so brainwashed to Normas and I guess it can't be helped but even Sylvia had a 180 degree change which is crazy to see. Same with Hilda though at least we know that her mom suffered because she lost her then found a replacement. Rough for both Ange and Hilda. I'm sure Tusk will save them both after Ange gets whipped by her our sister >.>

KazuhoYoshii said:
The day Ange guns down Julio will be a happy one.

lol yes! That whole society is brainwashed. I say let the dragons eat them all! XD
Nov 30, 2014 12:03 PM

May 2013
I don't know, who is worse douchebag, Sylvia or Hilda's mother.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Nov 30, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2012
Loli sister broken (probably by her brother ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Bakemono!Bakemono!BAKEMONO!!!"

Damn,them beating Hilda at the end was fucked up lol.

Dungeon time for Ange ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
VanishingKiraNov 30, 2014 12:10 PM
Nov 30, 2014 12:20 PM

Jun 2014
jakkubus said:
I don't know, who is worse douchebag, Sylvia or Hilda's mother.

Hilda's mom for sure.
At least Sylvia can justify her hatred due to lifelong paralysis of the lower body + dead mother.

As a parent rejecting her own crying child and then contacting the authorities to get rid of her. That's just stone cold.
Nov 30, 2014 12:40 PM
Aug 2013
hmm if this is gonna continue i am gonna hate this series :(. cant that world be invaded by a horde of dragons or something just so the norma can get a chance to shine.
Nov 30, 2014 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
Omg, so they replace the yuri scenes with an actually plot?
What is wrong with anime today??? Dx

Nah, kidding.
This show really has some epic potential.
Nov 30, 2014 1:04 PM

Dec 2007
This just makes me wonder if Sylvia is down for, um, "rebuilding the royal family" with her bro. That would be hilarious.

I find strangely few things to complain about this episode. I'm already not taking this show seriously, but there are not many specifics in this episode i can pin down as bad. The absolute worst thing, of course, was the comically evil antagonist. Can Japan seriously cram into their heads that a guy going "Muahaha! I love being evil!" while twirling his moustache and drinking baby seal blood is not believable? I am not intimidated by these characters. I am not engaged by these characters. I just roll my eyes at how much they are not real people.

All my other complaints are really just budgetary/visionary. That speeder chase could have been way more dynamic and exciting, and only hitting cars when you spray an assault rifle is kinda dumb. It's like a kids show where they use fully lethal weapons, like swords and guns, but they never actually kill anyone with them because it's a kid's show and it can't be too violent. It's stupid. (did Ange murder those guards in the flying ships that exploded though?)

But overall i would for sure agree that this was the best episode so far. Certainly the plottiest one. Lots of stuff happened. And we're still in suspense over why they lured Ange out in the first place. Which they couldn't have done, by the way, if Momoka hadn't been by her side. Did they somehow lead Momoka to her for that purpose?

Also, the empire doesn't look very fallen. Was that also part of the lie to lure Ange back? They better do some splaining next ep.

PS: Ok, the way everyone hates Norma is still also kind of dumb. The sports team bitch or whatever she was is fine, but the mom? I can get that her past is so traumatic that she doesn't want to revisit it, but it seems like she's been convinced that "Yeah, i guess my first daughter actually was a monster. Go figure." This show leaves "lol, societal racism" as sole motivation in too many cases. That's not always enough.

Also, that mom doesn't seem to keep her husbands around very long. Maybe she just went to a sperm bank~
Nov 30, 2014 2:45 PM

Mar 2009
Such ridiculous and melodramatic reactions from Hilda's mother and Ange's sister. In the flashback, Hilda's mother didn't seem to hate her when they told her she was a Norma; in fact, she was devastated. Now all of a sudden she hates her? You'd think she'd be happy to be reunited with her daughter. And Ange's sister's reaction was even worse.

I guess Hilda's mother and Ange's sister didn't ever really love them. Both Hilda and Ange are the same people, Norma or no. Like Volbla said above, the way they're treated as monsters is just so stupid.
Nov 30, 2014 3:55 PM

Sep 2008
Twintails = so bad it's good

Cross Ange = so bad it collapses unto itself and creates a black hole of awesome.

If you guys haven't gotten the hints yet, normas are bound to rebel (at least the ones fighting dragons) at some point in the show. So be patient and wait for their just desserts.
Nov 30, 2014 3:58 PM

Jun 2014
if i were them ill probably burn the whole country to ashes
Nov 30, 2014 4:23 PM

Mar 2008
My take on Hilda's mom's reaction is that humans are ultimately animals in the end. Every living thing has an instinct to sever a bad egg: a trait that's present in most gene pools because those who have that trait are more likely to have more successful offspring (due to more resources going toward their "better" offspring) who will in turn also produce offspring with that same trait. Some species actually kill off their weakest offspring so that they don't have to invest more time and resources into them. But if you're suddenly told your only child is undesirable, at that moment you've still invested a massive amount of time and energy into her, so the idea of disposing of her on the spot isn't taken well. However, if you've managed to raise another child who you have committed all of your energy and resources for the past several years into, you don't want her also becoming a bad egg as well, probably prompting the knee-jerk reaction to recognizing Hilda (who is, in your eyes, a lost cause/bad egg) again. Obviously, this would all be subconscious/instinctual. I think Hilda's mom's reaction was more instinctive, whereas Sylvia's reaction was more from bitterness during her life events (environmental).
Nov 30, 2014 4:24 PM

Nov 2014
Mormegil said:
Such ridiculous and melodramatic reactions from Hilda's mother and Ange's sister. In the flashback, Hilda's mother didn't seem to hate her when they told her she was a Norma; in fact, she was devastated. Now all of a sudden she hates her? You'd think she'd be happy to be reunited with her daughter. And Ange's sister's reaction was even worse.

I guess Hilda's mother and Ange's sister didn't ever really love them. Both Hilda and Ange are the same people, Norma or no. Like Volbla said above, the way they're treated as monsters is just so stupid.

It's not really "all of a sudden" though, for Hilda's mom. Hilda has been gone for at least ~10 years, longer than she was even *with* Hilda. That's a long time for her mother to become mentally numb to her own anguish at losing her daughter with those around her constantly instilling the views of how terrible Norma are. Naming her second daughter Hilda made the matter worse, because all her positive memories of the original Hilda are now mixed with the memories of the second one. All that's left of the original Hilda is that she's a Norma and the word is out: norma are bad news.

And Sylvia definitely loves/loved Ange. Deep inside I know she still has some attachment to her even if she's been twisted to this extent, and I guarantee something positive will happen with her later. It's a matter of her brother and society convincing her that norma are monsters, not people, and thus Ange isn't really her sister, but a wolf in sheep's clothing that caused her mother to die and her family to fall apart, and her brother also likely convinced her that Ange intentionally threw her from the horse which robbed her of her mobility because that's just how malicious Norma are. She's only 12 years old and lost literally everything but her evil brother whom she thinks is good. It would mess anyone up.
sirflimflamNov 30, 2014 4:30 PM
Nov 30, 2014 5:07 PM
Feb 2014
Jesus christ, she even named her second daughter Hilda? what the fuck... she obviously still has some attachment to her.
Nov 30, 2014 5:28 PM

May 2012
Omg...wow..talk about ripping my heart out and stomping on it.
This anime yet again brought me to my knees.

Harsh, really freaking harsh. For the first time, I cant wait to see the next ep.

-sighs- Poor Hilda..Poor Ange...wow..
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Nov 30, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2008
Shit... this is definitely up with Fate Stay Night as anime of the season. I've had high hopes for this show (unlike most viewers), and so far, I'm happy to say that it's meeting these high expectations.

Sylvia betraying Ange was a little predictable, with how the evil older brother is. I mean, if Sylvia didn't want to betray Ange, then she probably would have already been dead like the mother (and possibly father). As for Hilda's mom... well, at first, I didn't expect it, but I knew it was bound to happen when her new "daughter" came into the scene.

Hilda went from an annoying character to a great character... as expected from a Tamura Yukari character :)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 30, 2014 6:27 PM

Oct 2013
-Resident- said:

This episode would have been more impactful if we had a plot for the past bunch of episodes. Not to mention the lack of decent characters. We have two character rewrites as of now, those of course being both Ange and Hilda. I can excuse Hilda's rewrite a bit more, but definitely not Ange's. A character rewrite in itself is a very bad thing, even when deducted to the bare minimum. This anime has no redeeming traits. The only good thing about it is the indirect comedy, which one can enjoy. That's the reason I'm watching it, before someone questions my intentions and reasoning. The characters are dull, the plot is barely existent and the narrative and theme exploration are just astonishingly bad. All those things make the scenes, that occured during this episode, to appear abnormally mild.

The show's been entertaining since the start for quite a few people and for us,this episode DID have a lot of impact,especially since it was quite well-directed.

I don't see any rewriting for Ange here. Ever since her downfall from the very 1st episode,she's had non-stop character development with no 180*. When she finally came to terms with the fact that she's a norma that will fight dragons her entire life,Momoka managed to find her,who was a constant reminder of her past life. Of course it could've been done better with maybe some inner monologues showing Ange's conflicted feelings but it's pretty good as it is. The show basically revolves around her,moreso than any theme it presents,and the development she receives needs to be given proper attention,even if it the plot advances slower because of it. Because of that though,people who don't find Ange an interesting MC will inevitably either dislike the show as a whole or like it a lot less than those who do find her interesting.

Then there's also the fact that all the development Ange received,as well as Salia & Hilda(which has obviously been significantly less but still reasonably good for important supporting characters) has also been mixed with a lot of fanservice and that can put some viewers off,making them not care anymore to notice said developments. Naturally,even if an episode such as this that you & others will like comes,you still won't enjoy it as much as the ones who also enjoyed the previous episodes did,nor will it be enough to redeem the show for you(probably). There's nothing wrong with that of course,since Cross Ange isn't exactly for everyone. It knows very well what it is and has no intent of apologizing.

It's also become less & less justified to refer to it as a glorious VV-style trainwreck and looking back at everything that's happened,I wonder if we could still call it a trainwreck at all,not to mention that this episode was far from it.
Nov 30, 2014 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
You can't be more edgy than this.
Just nuke these disgustings humans already
Nov 30, 2014 8:12 PM

Aug 2014
Wow this is just beyond sad, this anime just keep getting interesting every episode. I can't wait till the day those 'Human' who discriminate get burned alive or eaten by Dragons.
That preview.. Get whipped by her own 'lovely' imouto.. Ain't Sylvia just the same as what the description of Normas are? An unrefined monster who use violences. Whipping her own older sister..
I love Minimalist Arts. Such Simplicity, yet hold so much Meanings to me.
Nov 30, 2014 8:39 PM

Jun 2014
that went about as well as expected...
But god damn, this show is actually IMPROVING each episode. I thought i was going to have to just suffer through it...but now I am REALLY invested in the plot!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 30, 2014 9:20 PM

Dec 2009
Felt so bad for Hilda I don't know what I would've done in her position. For your mother to wish you were never born.. wow just wow.
Nov 30, 2014 11:06 PM

Apr 2012
damn i actually like Hilda now lol

She looked so broken and devastated at the end; more so than Ange.

Nov 30, 2014 11:34 PM

Jul 2014
This was a really solid episode. We knew there was going to be problems with Hilda and her mother, but to think that Ange's sister is crazy as well...damn.

Now it's time for Tusk to save the day.
Dec 1, 2014 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
razeplugg123 said:
Jesus christ, she even named her second daughter Hilda? what the fuck... she obviously still has some attachment to her.

That's not considered an attachment. It's called "Over-writing". Hilda's mother is overwriting her horrible memories of protecting and losing her previous daughter by using the same name on her perfectly "Normal" daughter, i.e. the little sister who can use Mana. It's sort of like how people try to overwrite bad memories of certain places and experiences with other, more happy experiences. Her mother was completely overwriting Hilda's existence.

I do agree with some that Sylvia probably does love her sister still. It's the manipulative brother who's been constantly subliminally brainwashing her about the evil of Normas that has gotten into her head. Remember, she doesn't know it was her brother who exposed Ange in public, she only knows that she lost her mother, her happy family and her legs "because of Ange the Norma".

One thing I don't understand though. Considering that it seems like the island fortress is like a jail for Norma's, and that the Mana users had representatives on that island, why is it that Mr. Evil-nii-sama couldn't just order them to release Ange into their custody, why did they need to engineer it so Ange HAD to escape to save her sister? I mean, if Sylvia was so cross with her sister already, why not just ship her ass back to their kingdom for the trial?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 1, 2014 7:22 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was painfully annoying to watch. I'm unable to comprehend a racism so intense that putting a Norma tag on someone makes you hate them, even if you've known them all your life and loved them. I've actually been really enjoying the show thus far, but this episode really made me want to lower the score by a couple points.

L-Ryoshi said:
One thing I don't understand though. Considering that it seems like the island fortress is like a jail for Norma's, and that the Mana users had representatives on that island, why is it that Mr. Evil-nii-sama couldn't just order them to release Ange into their custody, why did they need to engineer it so Ange HAD to escape to save her sister? I mean, if Sylvia was so cross with her sister already, why not just ship her ass back to their kingdom for the trial?

Ange didn't commit any other crime than being Norma, and if every Norma got executed there would be no disposable pawns left to fight the Dragons. They probably have a very strict no-exception policy going on so not even a royalty can negotiate.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.