Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 29, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sasha <3

And finally, it's about time they give more screen time to Elizaveta. So basically, these two Vanadis shows up in this episode. I thought episode felt pretty fast anyways, probably because of Ellen vs Elizaveta. Her voice fits though on most parts.

These eyes though.
Nov 29, 2014 3:50 AM

Jul 2014
oooo Pretty Neat new episode; that battle between Eleonora and Elizavetta was nice~
Nov 29, 2014 6:52 AM

Sep 2012
Sasha best warmaiden.
Oh god who are you people?
Nov 29, 2014 7:43 AM

Mar 2013
Sasha is the best war maiden so far,
for the first time i actully feel some connection to this show,
the beginning of the episode were funny.

the other war maiden Fomina is a walking joke....
and the fight was to short and stupid.
Nov 29, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2013
Ludmila + Snow falling = Win.
Nov 29, 2014 7:51 AM

Jul 2010
It was nice to see another allied forces fighting together.

Ludmila teaching Tigre a little ^^ and also being interested in his powers.

Ellen vs Elizavetta! Pretty nice to see it and quickly coming into an end for peace.

Hmm Regin should be somewhat important as she got some screen time!

Red beard being a famous general making the upcoming battle more interesting!
Nov 29, 2014 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
More Ludmila please! <3

Sasha so OP, why she bedridden?
Nice episode..
Nov 29, 2014 8:31 AM
Nov 2014
Gerald starts getting suspicious about how Tigre somehow always has busty war goddesses at his side. Check out the chibi episodes, they're super cute. Hiryuu fansubs is doing them.
Nov 29, 2014 9:26 AM

Dec 2011
LOL, so that girl defeated both Ludmila and Ellen... so she must the strongest war maiden or something like that.

Oh, that strong war maiden is the now sickly Sasha...

The oppai incident once again XD.

Ludmila sure said something that caused a misunderstanding and Tigre thought she meant something else XD.

Ah, I guess that weird looking girl is Elizavetta the war maiden.

Elizavetta vs Ellen!

So Ellen's stronger that Liza, at least that's good news.

Barbarossa eh... XD

I can't wait to see how the battle will pan out and who will win.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Nov 29, 2014 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
Good episode.

That War Maiden named Sasha defeated both Ludmila and Ellen so easily.

Elizavetta vs Ellen, nice to see they are battling each other.
Nov 29, 2014 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
Legnica, Tatra Mountains - lmoa my country.
Boring as fuck, decreasing the score once more.
Ludmila best girl.
Nov 29, 2014 9:49 AM

Apr 2011
Sasha is the most powerful Vanadis, yet she is bedridden...

Eliza and Ellen's fight is dang short.

Hearing the name Barbarossa reminds me of the movie Pirates of the Caribbeans.
Nov 29, 2014 10:44 AM

Apr 2013

Mmmmhmmmm. War maidens galore. Sasha is to die for (literally). Perfect proportions. And Eliza... she may be the most well-endowed of all the war maidens that I've seen and those eyes are deadly. Oh! I guess they can fight pretty well as well.

Ludmila was so full of win this episode. I absolutely love her interactions with Tigre when Ellen isn't around. She takes the teasing/semi-tsundere act to levels beyond my ecchi imagination.
dankzelNov 29, 2014 10:51 AM
Nov 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
Another episode in the world of jizzedhard. I mean. Zthect. I don't know why they pronounce that as jizzed hard.

Another rubber skin girl appears. Her character design is as cancerous as ever. what haircolor do we still miss now on our trash maidens? I guess green is still open. calling it.

Also Rudumirra Ruri worst rainbow maiden
Nov 29, 2014 10:53 AM

Dec 2013
It's funny how they are at war but not even 1 soldier's face were shown for a few episodes. Not that it is important thought just saying.

StefanMZ said:

Ludmila sure said something that caused a misunderstanding and Tigre thought she meant something else XD.

Lol I notice that too. Can't wait for Ludmila to fight next week
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 29, 2014 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
y123y said:
Will that chick with the different eyes be added to the harem?

As long as it stays true to the novels no she won't be, her Arc doesn't come till later.

Frist Arc=Ellen, Ludmila
Second=Olga(loli), Sofya
Third=Elizavetta(Rainbow eyes)

Nov 29, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
Way to ruin one of the most powerful people in the series by bedridding her with a
disease, this is almost as bad as that Roland and bees bs :(

Ludmila showing why she's best loli again ;)
The fight and strategy are great even thou it's rushed :(
Nov 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Feb 2012
ichii_1 said:
Is that what is considered a loli nowadays? She looks like a grown woman with medium sized tits to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2014 12:44 PM

Mar 2013
Sasha actually has probably the best fight in the madan series just a shame it'll never be animated.

Nov 29, 2014 1:00 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Very rushed again. It's hard to get into the battles and campaigns when they skim through them like. It's a shame because I get the feeling that there must a lot of thought going into them in the source material.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 29, 2014 2:31 PM

Jan 2013
That was quite a transition between the first half and the second.
I hope that this will be a big fight.
Nov 29, 2014 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
More battles unfold in the anime, the plot is being more surprising than I thought it would be
More two Senkis appeared, I'm enjoying of the story, already I think of start tracking the LN after the end of the anime ..
Nov 29, 2014 4:33 PM

Nov 2012
I was expecting a big battle this episode, atleast we have the other one across the map. Hopefully next episode we would see a new power shot from Count Tigre's bow.

Haven't seen the novel and I kind of wandering if the short-haired, blonde, young lady will play a big role in the future.

Sent with Mal Updater
Nov 29, 2014 4:35 PM

May 2013
We got some new characters this episode. Sasha seems strong but she's in bed so we don't get to see her in action yet. Elizavetta and Ellen's fight was too short. I expected it would last until the next episode. Mila looked like she joined Tigre. Planning out some new tactics for the next war.
Nov 29, 2014 5:00 PM
Sep 2012
y123y said:
I thought that when the MC saved the blonde chick by getting the poison out, that she was going to start having romantic feelings for him..... But since then, the two of them have barely had any interactions (if any).

They had quite a bit interactions, sadly not shown in anime.
Nov 29, 2014 6:02 PM
Dec 2011
LarsikFtw said:
y123y said:
I thought that when the MC saved the blonde chick by getting the poison out, that she was going to start having romantic feelings for him..... But since then, the two of them have barely had any interactions (if any).

Well they teased that part so i'm not surprising if they do it in episode 10 or 11 via flashback.
Nov 29, 2014 6:05 PM

Mar 2013
D-Joe said:
LarsikFtw said:

Well they teased that part so i'm not surprising if they do it in episode 10 or 11 via flashback.

Unlikely to much to cram into 4 episodes, although there might be a scene towards the end of next episode.

Nov 29, 2014 6:29 PM
Nov 2014
y123y said:

They actually interacted a lot. She taught him war and politics during their time spent together, and he commanded his first campaign under her assistance by destroying some bandits. Also cut out of the anime was Lim's affection for teddy bears (she blushed when giving him the bear skin outfit), which are in the web mini series (google hiryuu fansubs). They're super cute 2-3 minute videos with chibi characters.
Nov 29, 2014 7:43 PM

Nov 2013
Heterochromia! This anime just gained 1 point.

Bad episode overall though. Seriously, for every thing I like, there's so much wrong with it. Still, it's not like I hate the show, it's at least enjoyable. But... I was looking forward to it, and so far I'm really disappointed.
Nov 29, 2014 7:53 PM
Nov 2014
Nightsworn said:
Heterochromia! This anime just gained 1 point.

Bad episode overall though. Seriously, for every thing I like, there's so much wrong with it. Still, it's not like I hate the show, it's at least enjoyable. But... I was looking forward to it, and so far I'm really disappointed.

Yeah it's pretty rushed as many have complained about. A lot of worldbuilding and character building were cut out. Did you read the light novel? I highly recommend it. 80% of the unanswered questions about the show would have been answered in the novel.
Nov 29, 2014 8:06 PM

Mar 2013
I was rewatching the last episode before this one, I got confused by this episode when Mila and Ellen's flashback scene was showing and later showed Mila debriefing Tigre.
In my mind was like "Huh? What happened to the battle shown last episode?"
It was really rushed if they left stuff like this.
Nov 29, 2014 9:31 PM

Apr 2011
Ah rushed again. The episode was good, but it could have been better. I'm only at the 2nd chapter of the 1st volume of the LN at the moment, but I could feel they skip a lot of content.

Well, after I finish this series, I'm gonna go back reading it again.
Nov 30, 2014 3:49 AM

Jul 2009
I was wondering who Regin was, before it suddenly dawned on me during this episode as a LN reader.

Well, let's see how well they adapt the LN now.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Nov 30, 2014 4:55 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think we will be seeing the remaining two war maidens now as it would be too rushed. It would make more sense to have another season as I don't expect a battle to reach a non-rushing conclusion in just 4 episodes.
Nov 30, 2014 5:10 AM

Dec 2013
kickmesign said:
ichii_1 said:
Is that what is considered a loli nowadays? She looks like a grown woman with medium sized tits to me.

True that. Loli supposed to be young girls with small boobies.

She looks like a petite woman to me too but I guess there are exceptions...

Like this
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 30, 2014 7:42 AM
Nov 2014
ShanaFlame said:
I don't think we will be seeing the remaining two war maidens now as it would be too rushed. It would make more sense to have another season as I don't expect a battle to reach a non-rushing conclusion in just 4 episodes.

The loli probably not, but Valentina has a voice actress, so she would make an appearance.
Nov 30, 2014 9:25 AM

Apr 2010
So they are still outnumbered but they have a plan to overcome the enemy.
The question is will the plan work and what will Tigre ow Ludmila after the battle since she mentioned a loan.
I guess it will have something to do with Elen.

It looked to me that Eliza was just trying to keep Elen away from Brune for a moment so that others could start moving there.
The question is why?

Another thing that stands out is the blond girl that Tigre saved in the previous episode, they seem to be focusing a lot of attention on her.
Which suggests she might be more importuned than she seems.
Maybe she is a noblemen's daughter or someone else with influence.
AversaNov 30, 2014 9:32 AM
Nov 30, 2014 12:38 PM

Aug 2013
So Elizavetta isn't a chuuni. I swear, because of anime, I always think that people who have different eyes iris, I think they are chuunis.
So she was only ploting against Elen? That's an odd way to put her in an unconfortable position, but it worked. Well, it would have worked if Ludmila didn't answered Tigre call for help.

Ludmila saving Tigre ass again! She's kinda grewing on me. But even if that show is a harem, we already know who has won :P
And it's not like it is a bad think, Elen sure have some charms.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 30, 2014 1:30 PM
Dec 2011
Kashime said:
I was rewatching the last episode before this one, I got confused by this episode when Mila and Ellen's flashback scene was showing and later showed Mila debriefing Tigre.
In my mind was like "Huh? What happened to the battle shown last episode?"
It was really rushed if they left stuff like this.

Funny that you guys say this episode is VERY rushed when they only covered 1 chapter in this episode
Your question also not clearly shown in LN because Kebab armies confused at first when Mira show up, then send a messenger to ask reason, i believe anime also show this part.

It is rushed, but not hard to understand if people actual notice subs.
D-JoeNov 30, 2014 1:33 PM
Nov 30, 2014 5:23 PM

Jun 2014
Awww and here I thought they would ally with Red Beard.
oooo it's snowing and the ice princess is there. Thats gonna be fun!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 30, 2014 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
I really wish this anime was 24 episodes.
Dec 1, 2014 5:59 AM

Mar 2013
D-Joe said:
Your question also not clearly shown in LN because Kebab armies confused at first when Mira show up, then send a messenger to ask reason, i believe anime also show this part.

It is rushed, but not hard to understand if people actual notice subs.

I didn't notice them retreating or anything so I assumed the battle between the two armies were still going on. Plus, that battle was portrayed during the daytime with the arrival of Mila but in this episode it was portrayed that during the sending of the envoy, and Mila and Tigre negotiating was at night time.
It got confusing and felt like it was skipped or something.
I have no prior knowledge to this since I haven't read the original source material of this anime so I might be wrong on these assumptions.
Dec 1, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Now that 9 episodes have played out, I'm really apprehensive as to where they'll end the story. I hope to hell that they'll have a second season, cause by god the story itself really deserves it. Crossing fingers they end the show on a cliff-hanger and possibly a bit of foreshadowing, as opposed to all the crap anime original content that seems to be floating around these days.

Proper adaptation please! Even if we don't get to LN 8 or whatever.

I personally wouldn't mind if we end where
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 1, 2014 9:04 AM

Mar 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Now that 9 episodes have played out, I'm really apprehensive as to where they'll end the story. I hope to hell that they'll have a second season, cause by god the story itself really deserves it. Crossing fingers they end the show on a cliff-hanger and possibly a bit of foreshadowing, as opposed to all the crap anime original content that seems to be floating around these days.

End of Vol 5 is the most likely ending spot.

Dec 1, 2014 4:32 PM

Jan 2011
"Barbaros" is a weird character. I agrees, even to himself, that they truly have no just cause to invade, and he sounds like he *would* have turned around it if would only be Brune soldiers, as they are defending theri native homeland, whereas Ztched is "pointing fingers".

On the other hand, "a mere warmaiden" or how he called it is no excuse to turn around, and he is the one doing the invading in the first place - if he doesn't want to be here, why is he?

He is also the brother of the king and one, if not *the* greatest of their heroes and generals. Who is there to order him around - except the king himself. Either he doesn't agree with his brother, but orders are orders, and he looks for a way out, or they cut and mashed up quite a lot. Maybe even both, but the cutting and mashing certainly doesn't help.
Dec 1, 2014 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
meh, not a fan of the new maiden.
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Dec 1, 2014 4:51 PM
Nov 2014
L-Ryoshi said:

I want to at least see Elizavetta's story arc, she has the most interesting back story so far IMO.
Dec 2, 2014 2:22 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

I welcome this episode, however, the animations were not the best, the same for designs that have had ups and downs.
The plot however I like, and the narrative is quite good and makes it more exciting watching this TV series.
I wonder if everything will end this season, or would make another.
Dec 2, 2014 3:59 AM

Sep 2011
Two new girls!! That elizavetta is one hot piece of meat & her fight with elen is quite entertaining.
Dec 2, 2014 9:34 AM

Nov 2011
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

181 by Talamare »»
Mar 28, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

141 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 7, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2014

277 by Apratim »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

81 by Overcast93 »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:52 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

75 by 2life »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.