Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 22, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the girls are having too much fun this episode without most of their clothes on.

Time to earn some bucks ladies. Oh and that maid is a pretty tough girl, not even fearing death at Hilda. Ange and that gun though. That would of be nasty if either guns went off. Hilda, you troublemaker >.>
Nov 22, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2012
as usual, tell me more about fanservices
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 22, 2014 3:07 PM

May 2013
The girls are taking a one day vacation. Ange and Momoka getting a ride to go to her sister. Interesting that Hilda went in with them. I am thinking that Tusk is going to have a role now in getting the girls back.
Nov 22, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 2008
Nanoha and Fate >< (Seiyuu wise)
Nov 22, 2014 4:09 PM

Apr 2014
another "beach" ep

so i guess next ep we know what happen with ange's family
Nov 22, 2014 4:31 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Ange asking Salia if she's embarrassed wearing a bathing suit in the festa, while she was wearing one herself. :9

The contests were so ridiculous; I don't even.. Holding eggs between boobs and carry them across. Really? XD

Damn. Ange's character changed drastically; talking in such a clear-cut manner with her former rival and even threatening her nicely. In a way, that was pretty cool.

Nice seeing Hilda joining teams with Ange. All this time, I blindly disliked her for being cocky and rude; but it seems like she had more in her character than just that.

So, they're finally summoning Tusk? Probably to chase after Ange and Hilda. I don't think he'll be able to do much. After all, his Tusk longs for Ange. XD

Decent episode. I thought this'd be a pointless fanservice episode (like some we had earlier) but this one was pretty good!

Nov 22, 2014 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Meh episode, ecchi stuff, etc...

It's cool that we get to see Ange and Hilda finally on somewhat good terms
mods are cucks
Nov 22, 2014 5:49 PM
Nov 2014
The plot actually moved way forward in this episode, something unexpected
Which is very positive for the series.
It reveal lot of personality for characters, small touches are nice, it is very well done episode over all
Just that those guards in theory with magic skills can easily defeated by ange is a bit much lol something may need explain later on.
The wheel chair issue with the sis was explained then yes another pay off that reveal more of anges personality.
Look forward for the next episode, it is getting better :)
Thank the devs that swimsuit contests games that can really be exploited was not shown and given more for the plot.
8/10
Nov 22, 2014 6:31 PM

May 2014
jackaus said:
The plot actually moved way forward in this episode, something unexpected
Which is very positive for the series.
It reveal lot of personality for characters, small touches are nice, it is very well done episode over all
Just that those guards in theory with magic skills can easily defeated by ange is a bit much lol something may need explain later on.
The wheel chair issue with the sis was explained then yes another pay off that reveal more of anges personality.
Look forward for the next episode, it is getting better :)
Thank the devs that swimsuit contests games that can really be exploited was not shown and given more for the plot.
8/10

To be fair though, Ange has probably seen more combat than those guards ever will. Granted most of it was done using para-mail, though Arzenal riders are trained in ground warfare as well (not to mention Ange held her ground against a dragon with only a gun and a knife.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 22, 2014 6:47 PM

Feb 2012
Wtf, if Hilda hated Zola then why did she try to avenge her by screwing with Ange?
Freckle bitches can carry mucho huevos

Shaniyaz said:
The contests were so ridiculous; I don't even.. Holding eggs between boobs and carry them across. Really? XD

Salia struggling to carry just one egg was cute, it made that whole thing for me
kickmesignNov 22, 2014 6:57 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 8:41 PM

Apr 2009
kickmesign said:
Wtf, if Hilda hated Zola then why did she try to avenge her by screwing with Ange?
if you haven't caught up, this show is about bitches being dishonest about themselves (well, mostly the main characters Yellow, Red and Blue). and she never hated Zola. she went along with her at first for the sake of convenience, but she did like her in the end (rewatch the scene where she throws Zola's artificial eyeball). but the greatest motive why she'd want to "avenge" or just eliminate Ange is because Ange caused the death of her benefactor and was in the way of her comfort zone.
argiliumNov 22, 2014 8:45 PM
Nov 22, 2014 8:56 PM

Jul 2014
Based Tusk-Yamato is coming back. Rejoice!
Nov 22, 2014 9:10 PM

Apr 2014
Man at last they toned down the yuri shits. But they also toned down the fan service damn it.
I didn't expect this episode will be just like that. Because the title was "Bikini Escape" And it's unusual for a "Beach Episode"
Well at least seeing them in swimsuits is good. (Too bad "melting swimsuits" where?)

It's good to see that Ange and Hilda in somewhat in good terms. I wish it wasn't the last one.
Hilda really forced herself to be Zola's plaything and be friends with them (Zola's group) huh?
Well it's good that she overcome all the struggles to see her mom, But what's with that preview?

Anyway can't wait to watch the next episode next week because it could be a new one since no DRAGONS was included next time.
And I wish Tusk will appear soon in the upcoming next episode or two.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 22, 2014 9:15 PM

Aug 2014
I think this is the first show where a swimsuit episode had less fan-service than its normal episodes.

Anyway, Bitch #1 also converted.
QuattroVaginasDec 2, 2014 2:45 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 22, 2014 10:33 PM

Feb 2012
argilium said:
kickmesign said:
if you haven't caught up, this show is about bitches being dishonest about themselves (well, mostly the main characters Yellow, Red and Blue). and she never hated Zola. she went along with her at first for the sake of convenience, but she did like her in the end (rewatch the scene where she throws Zola's artificial eyeball). but the greatest motive why she'd want to "avenge" or just eliminate Ange is because Ange caused the death of her benefactor and was in the way of her comfort zone.
Everything you explained makes sense, so Hilda said that she did all that shit to "survive" in attempt to get sympathy out of Ange. But she's actually a dirty slut that enjoyed it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2014 11:00 PM

May 2012
I like Hilda in this ep, glad they're in good terms now..

Nov 22, 2014 11:40 PM

May 2013
OH FINALLY. I have a reason to empathize Hilda's action and I'm sure the next episode will explain it.

And a beach episode, well its nice to seem them relax. Chris being the winner is surprising but I'm sure that she consider Hilda as her friend (though she said the opposite). Oh Salia XD

LMAO @ Ange disguising as Perolina. But I don't know why she still tied Misty and escaped. Looks like next time, she'll see Sylvia again. Poor dog at the end though.

NEAR NEAR. TUSK IS NEAAAAAAR.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 22, 2014 11:53 PM

May 2014
Misty would only slow Ange down, in addition to being a liability since there are rescuers after her. Ange's priority is trying to save her family.
Nov 23, 2014 1:27 AM

Jan 2013
Great, I've been waiting for what's going to happen on the next episode.
Tusk hasn't arrived yet, I wonder if the girls will go get Ange back.
Nov 23, 2014 2:45 AM
Jan 2014
Finally the "plot" actually progesses a bit.

Also that guard dog is the best character.

The next episode doesn't look too good for Hilda, pero pero.
Nov 23, 2014 2:52 AM

Jun 2013
Got a bit more of YuiKaori this episode, but that doesnt change the fact that this anime is still trash

Where the garbage dump at because a trash can cant fit all these garbage characters
Nov 23, 2014 3:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So we get to see the good side of Hilda. Her girls she left back at the base are never going to forgive her though.

I'm surprised no one has brought up Merolina (reminded of Full Metal Panic Fumoffu) and the complete randomness surrounding it's appearance in this series. Then again, for all the faults this series has (and it has many) I have to say it's surprisingly unpredictable. Every episode I see something I didn't see coming.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 23, 2014 3:51 AM

Nov 2012
pero pero best girl
guard dog best dog
lol
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 23, 2014 4:26 AM

Jul 2008
Finally a good episode, this proves that Hilda and Ange are very alike :D I like Hilda even more now but sadly I have a feeling she could die in the future but hopefully thats not the case. From the looks of things, both these girls could be very good friends too :) I can understand Ange leaving Misty behind, sure she could be a burden but had Ange allowed her to assist further, it could be considered treason.

There is a chance Tusk and the other Norma will go after Ange but I hope they won't go back to the Norma base as expected but rather stage a fight with the bad humans :)
ShanaFlameNov 23, 2014 4:34 AM
Nov 23, 2014 4:29 AM

Jul 2012
Great episode, I was waiting for this kind of change, when things finally get serious. It seems like Hilda and Ange might be friends :)
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 23, 2014 7:28 AM

Jan 2013
A boob game, huh...

Nov 23, 2014 7:29 AM
Aug 2014
Interesting progression with some fan service on the side.
Nov 23, 2014 7:31 AM
Jun 2014
If you disregard the excessive fanservice and just look at what actually happened the plot is finally moving forward and becoming interesting. I'm hoping this shows gets better because I want to like it but with how it has started its kinda hard to do so.
Nov 23, 2014 7:41 AM

Dec 2007
jackaus said:

Norma ain't affected by magic, that's why they're scared of them and lock them out of society. See episode 1 where they try to contain the baby norma. Since they're so reliant on magic it's easy to overpower them if they don't think.
Nov 23, 2014 7:43 AM

Sep 2014
I must have missed something since I still don't get what hilda being zola's plaything has to do with her wanting to escape zzz
Nov 23, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2010
Yuri time denied
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 23, 2014 8:38 AM
May 2014
KazuhoYoshii said:
Misty would only slow Ange down, in addition to being a liability since there are rescuers after her. Ange's priority is trying to save her family.

Not to mention Ange didn't have a reason to (risk) harming her, and the search after ange would be
been more intensive if she had one of the "bigshots" as a "hostage".

While she may not be on very friendly terms with Misty, they're apparently far from being enemies..
at least so far.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 23, 2014 8:40 AM

Dec 2013
Pero, pero, pero...... reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul....

Hilda makes absolutely no sense. What the hell does she want to escape for? Why hadn't she done so in the past? And why do they have to bring in the "Boy"? Is he some sort of hitman for hire for escaping bikini girls?

I'm just glad this show is 24 episodes so they can take their pretty time explaining everything.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 23, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Hilda makes absolutely no sense. What the hell does she want to escape for? Why hadn't she done so in the past?

Both were explained in the episode. To see her mother. And who doesn't want to escape fucking prison? She couldn't escape because she can't mana. Momoka can.
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 23, 2014 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
The girls are having one day vacation.

Ange and Momoka getting a ride to save her sister. Good to see they let Hilda in.
Nov 23, 2014 10:28 AM

Jan 2013
Been waiting on this development. If there's a couple of episodes on land should be some good time watching.
Nov 23, 2014 11:22 AM

Jun 2014
Brilliant episode.

Dat Perolina-sama..
Burger bribed doggy..
Knifepoint kidnapping

XD
Nov 23, 2014 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
Nice seeing Hilda joining teams with Ange, just like Ange too hated Hlda at first, but I also have a change of heart whe she said that she hated everythng about the island.

I hope Tusk become an ally instead of bad guy.
Nov 23, 2014 12:32 PM

Jan 2009
I still can't believe this will have 25 episodes.
Nov 23, 2014 12:36 PM

Jan 2013
Megaphy said:
I still can't believe this will have 25 episodes.

This trainwreck is going full slow mo bro
Nov 23, 2014 1:54 PM

Aug 2008
Disregarding the whole fanservice, I like this episode. We get to see major plot progression. It looks like Ange will finally be going home.

But Hilda hating Zola? That's weird... I thought she really liked Zola.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Nov 23, 2014 1:56 PM

Mar 2008
Don't know why people are hating this anime.
This is one of my top 4 this season.
Nov 23, 2014 2:23 PM
Nov 2014
Boring ass shit.
Cardboard 1 dimensional heroine, even lamer male hero, appalling fanservice, disposable lesbians, abysmal mecha fights and plot that makes 50 shades of grey look good. Congratulations Japan, you have truly fallen to new low.
Nov 23, 2014 2:43 PM

Jun 2014
I...really like this episode. And i LOVED the little things they did you make you think one thing, when something else was happening. Like ange catching the girl, instead of letting her fall, the gunshot at the start of the Bun Eating race, just after seeing Hilda with a gun. The fireworks after the flight controller was knocked out. All amazing little touches!
This show had a rough start but I am really enjoying myself now... and thats NOT because of the fan service thank you very much. I still hate the fan service. And I love how they show a change in Ange, but she is still herself under it all.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 23, 2014 3:21 PM

Mar 2013
Rayzer said:
Man at last they toned down the yuri shits. But they also toned down the fan service damn it.
I didn't expect this episode will be just like that. Because the title was "Bikini Escape" And it's unusual for a "Beach Episode"
Well at least seeing them in swimsuits is good. (Too bad "melting swimsuits" where?).

jackaus said:

Patience my fellow anime viewers. All is not lost yet. We are still waiting for BDs. Specials or added scenes could fix the "melting swimsuits" omission. Actually, from the way they announced the scene but didn't show it, I think there is a very high chance that we will have those competitions on Blu-Ray. Peace.
Nov 23, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2011
Ange continues to be one of the worst main characters I've ever seen, sigh. Literally everything she does, I hate. If I didn't love the rest of the show, I'd have dropped it by now. I don't even like Tusk because of how spineless he is towards her. I have no respect for guys who like the girls who beat them up.

Hilda on the other hand was awesome this episode. I wish she was the main character, then every episode would be 80% yuri scenes lol.

Also disappointed in the amount of fanservice. This is a beach episode, and we seemed to actually get LESS fanservice than in a normal episode. Especially annoyed they teased a dissolving swimsuit competition then cut away from it without even a still shot of girls trying to cover themselves.

Would rate it 2/5 but stuff actually seems to be happening now, so I'll be generous and give it a 3 instead.

P.S. If you hate fanservice and still watch this show, you're an idiot. Sorry.
Nov 23, 2014 3:24 PM

Mar 2013
Blind_Guardian said:

Also disappointed in the amount of fanservice. This is a beach episode, and we seemed to actually get LESS fanservice than in a normal episode. Especially annoyed they teased a dissolving swimsuit competition then cut away from it without even a still shot of girls trying to cover themselves.

Would rate it 2/5 but stuff actually seems to be happening now, so I'll be generous and give it a 3 instead.

LOL at posting simultaneously on the same topic. See my post above :)
Nov 23, 2014 4:33 PM

Aug 2014
At least, it was kind of unexpected that they actually managed to escape.

Blind_Guardian said:

I hate fanservice, but I like Nana Mizuki, so I watch this show. Objections?
Nov 23, 2014 5:45 PM
Nov 2013
Not your usual beach/festival episode. Glad that the plot is progressing, Ange and Hilda together is one hell of a combination. Too bad they split up though. I hope both of them survive, but somekne bound to die.
Nov 23, 2014 6:09 PM

May 2014
guyklc said:
Disregarding the whole fanservice, I like this episode. We get to see major plot progression. It looks like Ange will finally be going home.

But Hilda hating Zola? That's weird... I thought she really liked Zola.

She was probably just saying that to try to get on Ange's good side, otherwise she'd get kicked off the transport. Hilda's the most scheming out of the troublemakers.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.