Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 4:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Eh a happy ending but quite predictable imo. Oh look, she managed to sneak in a little kiss:
Nov 20, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2012
I would love a sequel for this. Too short for such a lovable cast.
Nov 20, 2014 8:07 AM

May 2013
Yea this was short. I liked this manga though.

Towards the end though, is Meg saying that Ichiru and her are brother and sister? Got confused on that one.
Nov 20, 2014 8:37 AM

Jul 2008
I enjoyed this series at the start but I kinda fell out of it near the end.
7/10!
Nov 20, 2014 9:00 AM

Jan 2013
Yes a sequel would be good, it was too short.
So Aya was his cousin, and that guy from the park was her father, and Hayato and Asuka aren't blood related (who's Hayato tho? Don't remember him), and Mana's grandmother has planed an engagement between Ichiru and Mana.

That was so confusing and so much insinuations >.>
Nov 20, 2014 4:25 PM

Nov 2011
babymilo91 said:
Yea this was short. I liked this manga though.

Towards the end though, is Meg saying that Ichiru and her are brother and sister? Got confused on that one.

Yeah, me too.

but still it was a good one 7/10
Nov 21, 2014 12:45 PM

Aug 2014
cant believe Aya's mother died just like that.

hmmmm::

- So... Aya is actually Reiji's daughter, making her Ichiru's cousin and Meg's little sister

- what about that scene with Hayato (Asuka's baseball little brother)? He said that they're not blood-related and he resembled Ichiru as well. is he another "unknown father child" like Aya?

- Asuka and Mizuki are confirmed not related, but just romantic interests although Meg realizes that Ichiru just treats them as "little sisters".
Nov 22, 2014 2:28 AM
Aug 2013
kingscounty said:
- what about that scene with Hayato (Asuka's baseball little brother)? He said that they're not blood-related and he resembled Ichiru as well. is he another "unknown father child" like Aya?

I believe they had a cameo of the little brother for several possible reasons:

a) This could lead to a sequel. It was mentioned that the author has another series planned, but I cannot find any information the subject at the moment so it is all just speculation.

b) he is Aya's possible brother. He mentions not being blood related meaning he isnt related to her by blood at all. Also, his hair resembles that of Aya an Meg's hair. Even when they first met (when Ichiru brought her to stay at his place) immediately, Meg and Aya started brawling over the donuts. In my opinion, they became close quite fast.

c) the author just wants to mess with our heads because after all, this manga does have a lot of psychological aspects to it

Although these are simply educated guesses.

On a side note, I love Meg so I was pleasantly surprised and happy that my shipping of Meg x Ichiru got some screentime.
Nov 22, 2014 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
Who's that person in Meg's phone?

-So Aya is just Ichirus' s cousin and that bearded man Ryuuji was her father. But Yaku (Aya's mom) didn't mention it to Ichiru. I guess she did it on purpose so Ichiru treat Aya as his real sister.

-It's still possible that Asuka is his real sister and her mother is still mysterious. Her brother seems like have a romantic feelings towards her because he's aware that they're not blood related.

-I don't think Mana can be Ichiru's real sister so she can be a love interest, but I dont like that shipping.
Maybe in the end Ichiru have no sister after all.

I love this harem ending but I don't think there will be a sequel. =<
6/10 overall
blessofcurseNov 22, 2014 6:12 PM
Nov 22, 2014 5:14 PM
Jul 2012
no, his dad specifically said the sister hunt was all a lie, well, the fact it was his OWN illegitimate daughter he was searching for (which would be ichiru's sister)
Nov 24, 2014 9:47 PM

Dec 2013
LET ME CONCLUDE THINGS..

- Ichiru has no sister

- aya is ichuru's cousin

-ryuuji is aya's father

-meg and aya are siblings

-hayato.. i dont really care about him
Dec 10, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2013
So, Ichiru was tricked by his dad. I knew it from the start.

Anyway, the series was fine...I guess.
Too many things thrown at once, didn't have a proper closure and felt rushed.
At least I enjoyed it though.
Dec 11, 2014 2:34 AM

Aug 2014
Character were really good, it was short but worth the 15 chapter 8/10
Dec 25, 2014 8:52 AM

Sep 2014
So she really did die.. That's sad.. I was hoping for the opposite but nope.. Good thing Kanzaki is there to comfort Aya..

It has ended.. Even though it was only short it was a good read (though I wished it was longer) Well anyways, that smooth kiss by Meg was a good ending.. Overall, a good manga..
Jan 2, 2015 1:35 PM
Sep 2012
Who is Hayato?

- Well he asks Asuka to save some fried chicken. Ichiru also likes fried chicken, so this might a vague pointer to the fact that Hayato is his brother. Hayato knows this and avoids his aneki.
Oct 1, 2015 1:59 PM
Sep 2010
That guy is NOT Ryuuji. Remember this page http://puu.sh/kv7yC/a15e7c8625.png

Ryuuji is not Megu's father, he's her uncle, but yes Aya is Megu's sister.

I think the manga was good, but the ending was kind of disappointing, I also give it a 7/10.

Also, was I the only one annoyed by Megu? I really disliked her.
Feb 12, 2016 9:54 AM

Sep 2013
Vunk said:
That guy is NOT Ryuuji. Remember this page http://puu.sh/kv7yC/a15e7c8625.png

Ryuuji is not Megu's father, he's her uncle, but yes Aya is Megu's sister.

I think the manga was good, but the ending was kind of disappointing, I also give it a 7/10.

Also, was I the only one annoyed by Megu? I really disliked her.

Ryuji is Ichiru's Father brother. So Aya is Ichiru's Cousin from his father family. But Megu is Ichiru's Cousin from her mother family.

Asuka and Mizuki maybe just Ichiru's lover
Jul 27, 2016 11:46 PM
Jul 2016
What anime is that or manga
Sep 28, 2016 7:55 AM
Aug 2016
-hayato.. i dont really care about him

Good line bro!thank u very much for that I was waiting for somebody to say that.even if he may in the future become important I hate that though.MC DESERVES EVERYBODY[EVEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE EVERYONE]but kinda like asuka with ichiru.
Jun 3, 2019 5:09 PM
Aug 2014
This chapter contained too many plot twists and fell upon its own weight. Hayato not being bloodrelated is supposed to indicate that there is a relationship between Hayato and main character? Alternatively this harem ending.. Uh
Aug 24, 2020 3:04 AM

Feb 2012
That ending was quite confusing and a bit frustrating, throwing new plot twists when there are no more chapters to support or resolve the new twists.

~Hayato - I'm curious as to who he is since he's not related to Asuka.
~Why did Meg say "if we can't go back to being bros and sis, we're probably going to become a couple"? Aren't they cousins from Ichuru's mom's side? Maybe it's a mis-translation? ...and who exactly was she talking to on the phone?

All I know is, Aya is Ichiru's cousin from his dad's side. Ichiru's dad lied about having an illegitimate daughter (instead, tried looking for his brother, Ryuuji's daughter) so that Ichiru can leave his room and be motivated to go back to school.

Although the ending was a bit confusing, it was a good read. 8/10
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 20, 2020 10:56 AM

Jan 2020
Why do so many manga have lacklustre endings? This was good up until the last chapter imo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubt! Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

4 by XiferVP »»
Dec 25, 2014 7:09 AM

Poll: » Doubt! Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

7 by XiferVP »»
Dec 24, 2014 7:19 PM

Poll: » Doubt! Chapter 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2014

2 by XiferVP »»
Dec 24, 2014 7:06 PM

Poll: » Doubt! Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

2 by XiferVP »»
Dec 24, 2014 6:41 PM

Poll: » Doubt! Chapter 10 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 30, 2014

4 by XiferVP »»
Dec 24, 2014 6:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.