Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2014 5:19 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not an ending at all. Probably ran out of money judging from the downgrade in quality for the h scenes.

MC just gets random sex scenes for no reason.

The culprit was found and died in a rather silly way... And somehow they figured out her motive (no explanation how they did) but supposedly, there was more to the story like more to the truth behind the crimes as they said themselves, but this is the last episode.

Didn't follow up on the missing girl from the first episode who is actually an important character and the whole thing about the girl digging in the snow with the man is not explained either. Just left hanging.

Not much other than a waste of time really...
May 15, 2016 1:40 AM

Jun 2014
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not an ending at all. Probably ran out of money judging from the downgrade in quality for the h scenes entire episode.

MC just gets random sex scenes for no reason.

The culprit was found and died in a rather silly way... And somehow they figured out her motive (no explanation how they did) but supposedly, there was more to the story like more to the truth behind the crimes as they said themselves, but this is the last episode.

Didn't follow up on the missing girl from the first episode who is actually an important character and the whole thing about the girl digging in the snow with the man is not explained either. Just left hanging.

Not much other than a waste of time really...

A waste of time, Tell me about it. It appears people have to read the manga or play de visual novel to know all the truth behind this. But this wasn't that interesting to do that.
Jul 5, 2016 10:48 PM

May 2015
So that was it huh?!

Was expecting something much nicer rather than an ambiguous ending.
Mar 14, 2018 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Takashiro's good, but he's no Kudo Shinichi. Who am I kidding, he's not good at all. And did we seriously get a 4 and a half minute long recap? This isn't One Piece, damn it.
Nov 14, 2019 3:32 PM

May 2014
That ending was bad. The animation wasn't that good either. The drawing, especially

What kind of vagina is that? With that ending I guess the story wasn't finished and the hentai studio didn't finish it all. This is adapted from a Japanese novel which is hard to find. Oh well, if anyone has the answer please give a reply. I am curious if he banged Kazuna chick and if he actually found the truth about his girl Yura.

The sex scenes were very average too. And what about the woman in the snow? Geez -.- Shitty anime, 3/9.

PS! At lest we saw a woman spit om his ding-dong before sucking on it + sperm cells, something more unusual in hentai.
mangalicker94Nov 14, 2019 4:33 PM
Nov 14, 2019 3:33 PM

May 2014
Agathist said:
Takashiro's good, but he's no Kudo Shinichi. Who am I kidding, he's not good at all. And did we seriously get a 4 and a half minute long recap? This isn't One Piece, damn it.

I were thinking the same. haahah
I guess they didn't have more money to produce quality, but used recap to fill the time gap. :P
Jun 2, 2021 2:42 PM

Jun 2015
rip animation budget.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cartagra: Tsuki Gurui no Yamai Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 19, 2014

3 by mangalicker94 »»
Nov 14, 2019 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.