Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2014 1:43 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
And so, the Slave Supremacy Saga continues as Naofumi obtains more and more slaves. I'm really interested in what Sadina looks like, she was described as a large whale beastman which doesn't paint a pretty picture unfortunately. If she was a demi-human, I could imagine her as an Amazon-like woman with a whale tale and fins on her arms. Someone pointed out though that Fohl and Atlas and can be paralleled to Utawarerumono's Oboro and Yuzuha seeing that they are both siblings and the younger sister is unable to see, but can feel the aura around them and fall in love with their "lords." I'm still waiting though for the three heroes to get their just deserts.

The light novel version of this volume though has the Seven Star Heroes introduced, along with heroes from Glass' world. A new hero, the Hunt Hero Kazeyamakizuna is introduced, and isn't part of the original web novel series. At this point in time, Naofumi has traveled to different worlds and in this volume, finds himself jailed and all his levels reset to 1.
-Karoshi-Jun 27, 2016 2:53 PM
Nov 18, 2014 5:42 PM

Mar 2008
were are you finding this? I have been looking for it in english for a while.
Mar 3, 2015 11:35 PM

Dec 2014
“This is what I think. If Raphtalia is Naofumi-sama’s sword, then perhaps I could become Naofumi-sama’s shield.” (Atlas)

Sh*t... I think i read somewhere that this will become a reality.... T_T
Aug 27, 2015 9:21 PM

Apr 2014
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
And so, the Slave Supremacy Saga continues as Naofumi obtains more and more slaves. I'm really interested in what Sadina looks like, she was described as a large whale beastman which doesn't paint a pretty picture unfortunately. If she was a demi-human, I could imagine her as an Amazon-like woman with a whale tale and fins on her arms. Someone pointed out though that Fohl and Atlas and can be paralleled to Utawarerumono's Oboro and Yuzuha seeing that they are both siblings and the younger sister is unable to see, but can feel the aura around them and fall in love with their "lords." I'm still waiting though for the three heroes to get their just deserts.

The light novel version of this volume though has the Seven Star Heroes introduced, along with heroes from Glass' world. A new hero, the Hunt Hero Kazeyamakizuna is introduced, and isn't part of the original web novel series. At this point in time, Naofumi has traveled to different worlds and in this volume, finds himself jailed and all his levels reset to 1.

Just finished this volume but man the light novel versions so much better than the web version, I wish I could read it. I found the web series volume 8 to be pretty boring.
Sep 12, 2015 9:03 PM

Sep 2015
Does the web novel and light novel have a different story ?

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.