Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 21, 2014 3:09 PM

Nov 2013
Not a bad movie. Could have been more consecutively satisfying, but mecha Hiroshi singing sated it.

Frontier was my favorite character unexpectedly.
Dec 21, 2014 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
That was pretty enjoyable.

Though the setting wasn't exactly captivating but it was still rather fascinating in its own way. The difference of the levels of humanity and the evolutionary process that the future holds does sort of fascinate me. The whole idea on whether humans would further evolve to a separate species with infinite possibilities of the future. The difference between the two human worlds where one lives in a digitized world that transcends beyond the human body though with a backlash in its own way. The other one being just normal humans living in an environment similar to an apocalyptic world.

Learning what it means to be humans from Angela's pov was rather intriguing. Not knowing facts where we would consider as common sense and how Zarik handled it was also amazing. The meaning of friendship through irrational acts that defies logic. Angela getting banished and turning against her "perfect" society and successfully protecting her objective with Zarik. The action sequences was really smooth to me, it kept me on my toes which was really fitting for the climax. Frontier Setter being an AI that is smarter than anything and having a simple goal to explore the universe. Curiosity is rather a powerful thing.

The movie showing up being human is rather a ambiguous subject was what I really enjoyed. How Zarik described the Deva as being possible programs at its base too. How Frontier Setter had all the qualities of a human and thus should be considered one. Telling it to venture off as a human descendant was a pretty amazing scene. How he declined the offer and being able to appreciate the world he is in. The restraints of the cyber world versus the restraints of a human body. To the two, there is much more freedom to live in a human body than to be controlled by society. I honestly really liked the theme from what I've received. It was a pretty amazing tale on perhaps the definition of being human.
Dec 21, 2014 5:01 PM

Mar 2013
Didn't expect to like the movie that much but that that was amazing. Maybe cuz I like story when a AI become a human.
I'm sad for FS to be alone in space (that after credit scene when he sings was too much for me)
8/10 I will watch it again
TanmaDec 21, 2014 5:08 PM
Dec 21, 2014 9:56 PM

Apr 2010
Oh my, color me surprised. This was actually a pretty good movie!

8/10
Dec 21, 2014 11:24 PM

Dec 2013
The art caught me off guard and the protagonist was cute as fuck. 7/10
Dec 22, 2014 6:44 AM

Mar 2012
The most Pretentious movie, didn`t understand a single thing, the CGI will be much better if it is similar to Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 22, 2014 6:43 PM

Mar 2013
At first the animation was kinda weird, but after a got used to it i was able to enjoy the movie.
Pretty good.
8/10
Dec 22, 2014 6:48 PM

Dec 2012
Kitchiri said:
What I dislike is how Urobuchi gets all the credit for the any animation he writes. What script writer does is creating story that DIRECTOR wants. (Madoka was very rare case as Shinbo pretty much gave entire control on story to Urobuchi.) For me, this is very typical Mizushima Seiji style anime, with very small bit of Urobuchi's idea on hope.

Well, no, that's not really true. The degree of control a director exercises varies project to project and person to person. Of course I have no idea how much of Expelled from Paradise was Mizushima.

Kitchiri said:
Well.... Kamen Rider Gaim is to me, the WORST heisei era rider ever, I hope Urobuchi never write anything that is live action stuff. Interesting setting, but horrible characters + story + ending.

Ouch. To me, having seen every neo-Heisei Rider series plus Decade and Kabuto, the only one that could even compete with Gaim was Fourze (Hmmmm my two favorite Rider series were written by anime writers what a coincidence). I mean, I didn't like Gaim's ending, either, but I haven't liked the ending to any Kamen Rider except Fourze, which I thought was fairly solid. The format doesn't seem to lend itself to satisfying conclusions.
Dec 23, 2014 1:35 AM
Mar 2010
A good movie... Perhaps many will find it unconvincing given its CG content. But honestly, watching a good movie excites everyone and I can tell that this movie did impressed a lot of watchers. Urobuchi is a master of writing using people's fundamental behavior as base. Escape from Paradise might prove lacking in terms of impact, it still did a good amount of easily understandable points. Ones that are basic yet is hard to disagree. Mizushima had done a fair amount of mecha titles and this one, with Urobuchi's usual robot scenario, I feel they did a marvelous combo.

8-9/10... Virtually top-notched, well-written story, uncheesy dialogues and of course, good acting from the both leads...
Dec 23, 2014 8:37 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I'd like to show Angela my balzac ;)
Dec 24, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
It's hard to fit a fully explored and deep plot/story into one movie, which is why anime movies in general tend to be weaker than series for those of us who actually like more than just stupid random comedy and mindless action. Expelled From Paradise does a decent job, at least better than most anime movies (or movies in general). It's hard to find a good balance in just over an hour.

This could have been a great TV series, shame it's a movie.

6/10.

Also:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I don't hate the guy

Dude you hate the guy.
Dec 24, 2014 1:33 AM

Dec 2009
I love how this movie just straight up criticized first world society and said how it's not free (Deva being analogous of "civilized/1st world society"), because of how we are sorted through privileges based on how much you contribute.
GenesisAriaDec 24, 2014 1:39 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 24, 2014 7:20 AM

Mar 2013
That was great.

10/10
Dec 25, 2014 1:24 AM

Jun 2014
8/10.
if MAL would allow for decimal ratings, it would be an 8.9/10.
Why did it just miss a 9?
Really boring start with a whole lot of not much happening. A LOT of missed opportunities for character development, and stuff of that nature. lots of world building missing. what happened to earth? what is DEVA really? Who built it? When? Where do they get their resources?
Anyway, this movie earns an 8.9 solely for the part they meet Frontier Setter, to the end. The flight from DEVA, and the final fight, were AMAZING to watch. And i loved the message it brought, what does it mean to be free, to be happy, to be human?
Also, that COMPLETELY OMINOUS exchange with central security during the credits... sequel bait?
Id watch it.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 25, 2014 6:09 AM

Aug 2014
I thought it was pretty good for what it was. I'm indifferent towards 3DCG, but the action scenes and anything with heavy movement were better than what you usually see out of 2D anime. The story is very straightforward, and you can see where it is going to end halfway through. We've seen these kind of human philosophical topics presented before, but I don't mind the way they were shown here. I didn't feel like they were being too heavy handed with "humans should be flesh not data" theme. The soundtrack was nice in most parts. The cast is small, and I wasn't too fond of Angela at first, but Dingo knocked her into reality and the movie got a lot better from there. I'll definitely watch it again. 7/10
Dec 25, 2014 7:32 AM

Apr 2011
Its a good movie to watch this Christmas.

CG is tolerable, characters are okay. There's so many to explain and more world buildings to do, but sadly it could not cover. A TV series would be great and help explain things more about the Deva and others that the movie could not.

Still it was a fun ride. I like the concept of humanity, evolution, and computerized humans and more.

Call me a pervert, I always gets distracted at Angela's ass that I end up not reading the subtitles.

8/10 for Angela's ass and tits
Dec 25, 2014 8:51 PM

Jul 2014
Wew ... that was a nice movie. Really good with the animation, soundtrack and character development.

Maybe we will get a second movie in the future. Hope so coz I really wanna see this movie again. It's so enjoyable.
Dec 26, 2014 1:32 AM

Jun 2013
The fight scene between the somewhat older and the 16 yr old Angela in the virtual world contained some nice animation. Surprised that Kugimiya Rie is voicing a character with a busty chest.. :3 The way she came out of the shuttle deployed to the earth. that was unneeded fanservice..

The song that they were listening in the jeep was performed by ALISE while the ending of this movie is by ELISA.. probably a word play.

the movements of Angela from other characters in the earth is very different. In fact, Angela's animation looks like an animation from a game and her movements too.. Maybe it was did on purpose so as to differentiate between the people of Deva and the Earth? I am liking the animation of it though..

Wow.. Angela was beautiful when she smiled.. Lol.. Hiroshi Kamiya and Shinichiro Miki trying their hand at singing the ED..
Dec 27, 2014 4:14 AM

Dec 2012
ex_necross said:
It's hard to fit a fully explored and deep plot/story into one movie, which is why anime movies in general tend to be weaker than series for those of us who actually like more than just stupid random comedy and mindless action. Expelled From Paradise does a decent job, at least better than most anime movies (or movies in general). It's hard to find a good balance in just over an hour.

This could have been a great TV series, shame it's a movie.

6/10.

This basically sums up my thought on this movie. And I do not understand why did Angela defend Frontier Setter so hard & how they talked about friendship. I could not even feel any friendship between Angela & Frontier Setter.

Now, let's see how Psycho-Pass movie will fare. After this movie, I am quite worried.
Pat_To_Do-ListDec 27, 2014 4:18 AM
I like anime.
Dec 27, 2014 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
The Effect, Graphic, Story and Music was very good :D

Nice Sci-fi movie 8/10

Dec 29, 2014 3:06 PM
Jun 2010
This is a great story, it shows the Eastern view that people are born naturally good/innocent versus the West's view that people are born naturally bad.

Hence, the AI surpassing human in humanity.

10/10
Dec 30, 2014 4:04 AM

May 2012
I wonder which subs for this is the best ? Is Leon-Sub good enough ?

I wish if some decent and known fansub do it. I want to watch it, but with decent subs
Jan 1, 2015 1:03 AM

Oct 2012
I'm interested in how Angela walk in those shoes that look higher than high heels. There is no sideways display of her whole body walking. most animation of her walking, exclude her feet. And from the fight against the guys in the alleyway, it looked like it is hard to back up (I imagine that you have to walk tiptoeing from the design of her shoe).
Jan 1, 2015 4:27 PM

Oct 2011
AMAZING MOVIE !!!!!

I'd join with Forntier Setter
Jan 3, 2015 5:23 AM

Nov 2013
Good movie, I'll give it 7.6/10, rounded up to 8 :)
Jan 3, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2013
The scene after the credits where FS is singing the ED song was a top tier scene lmao, liked the movie a lot it was great.
Jan 3, 2015 10:55 PM

Mar 2014
Didn't really understand the story until after I stopped watching, mostly due to the pacing. The pacing was...err...bad. What the hell, directors. However, I think the story is certainly there. Just sort of fucked up.
This movie felt like a prequel or lead-in to something bigger rather than a standalone one-shot. It also did not feel long enough for what it was trying to do.
Decent characters, though Angela's development suffered from the poor pacing of the story. Dingo is pretty cool, and Frontier Setter represents an interesting concept that I would have liked to see further developed, though the backstory on him partially suffices.
OST is good. Eonian is an excellent song.
Art was generally good. 3DCG doesn't sway me one way or another. It got better as the movie progressed; in the beginning, Angela's face looked REALLY stiff...hilarious since she complains about her stiff human body all the time...
Fight scenes are pretty good. I still appreciate how they generally show both sides fighting each other in the same frames, instead of doing the whole action/reaction thing. It lends a fluidity to the fighting that elevates it.

Overall, not the best movie I've ever watched(West or East, and I haven't watched many anime movies), nor really the best anime product I've ever seen. But certainly worth the look. There's a lot of potential still here, in the world and in the characters. I would watch the sequels/TV anime if either are produced.
Jan 4, 2015 9:31 AM
Jun 2013
CG seems to have really come a long way. I used to want to drop shows instantly when i saw it, and usually did but this was really good. I noticed Knights of Sidonia had also done a pretty good job with it too which aired earlier last year.

needalist said:
I'm interested in how Angela walk in those shoes that look higher than high heels. There is no sideways display of her whole body walking. most animation of her walking, exclude her feet. And from the fight against the guys in the alleyway, it looked like it is hard to back up (I imagine that you have to walk tiptoeing from the design of her shoe).

I was sort of under the impression that those boots were robotic and not her actual legs due to how thin it got at some points higher up though maybe I'm wrong.
Jan 4, 2015 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
I don't know if I'm the first to say this here but I think the reason Angela goes from a cool and dutiful agent in the beginning to a tsundere who chooses friendship and feelings over her mission is because she chose to use a 16 year old body. I think this was the reason for that being in the story, not just to have the MC be high school age for entertainment/fap value. The movie may not have been long enough to fully develop her adult personality in the beginning but I think that there was a clear distinction made from her first few minutes on the beach to tsundere Angela.
Jan 5, 2015 8:35 PM
Feb 2010
Regarding the above comment, her personality is already of an adult because she still "aged" on Deva.

Really though I felt the movie tried to explore the evolution of the human race into the future. Right now, we imagine going into space and exploring as what our future holds. Eventually we'll expand deeper and colonize other planets, or at least this is what we picture ourselves doing in the future. The movie hints this as the description of the AI's "founders" had this goal in mind.

The people of Deva have rejected this kind of future, and are content to live for self-pleasure. There is no progress, rather the human race has stagnated at this certain technological level. And so the movie has this underlying question, bringing up the keyword multiple times near the end, "What is humanity"?

It's also interesting as well that the AI is the one that's truly resembles what we think of ourselves in the future and not the "personalities" of Deva. (Well the AI' was just part of a project for this particular kind of future, nonetheless the AI inherited the dreams and goals and now represents our future.)

This is just my interpretation alone though, and I encourage comments and criticism. I may be overlooking somethings or left things out.

Jan 7, 2015 12:35 AM

Sep 2014
It wasn't bad, I enjoyed most of it. The animation didn't bug me all that much, and I don't usually dig 3Dish animation. I really liked the OST and voice acting. Taiga Angela could have been a much more interesting character if the movie was a little longer. The story was predictable though, but meh. I kept imagining the word "diva" whenever I heard "Deva". lol

PS what is the Nano Hazard?
Jan 8, 2015 7:32 AM

Dec 2012
Really a good Mecha/SF movie. Time passed really fast, I loved Frontier Setter, he is very interesting.
8/10
Jan 8, 2015 10:38 AM

Mar 2014
It was great, the CGI in this is probably the best I've seen thus far, looked great in battles.

The ideas and theme is what I liked the most, it's a bit of a shame it felt kind of rushed because of the lenght (being a movie)
they would've been able to develope the characters and world more if it was a series and have better pacing, but overall great movie
Jan 8, 2015 10:42 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome little movie!
Frontier Setter is one of the most adorable robots I've ever seen.

8/10.
Jan 9, 2015 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think it was the best CGI movie I've ever seen. I love AIs becoming human. The cast was great (I like KugiRie a lot), the sound was amazing. And Angela was super cute. Personal 10/10 (fcuk the haters).

The only thing that bothered me, slightly, was hair physics. But whatever. I'm not that petty.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jan 9, 2015 10:16 PM

Aug 2013
Finally got to watch this.

First of all, the 3DCG was terrible. It was literally like watching animated cancer. Idk how anybody says it was "amazing" or the best they've seen in anime". You people must be delusional.

The seiyuu's for Dino and Frontier Setter were good, but I didn't particularly care for Rie voicing Angela BALLSACK.

Then again I didn't even care for Ballsack's character at all until she was imprisoned and her attitude got better. She was pretty much around for fan service. Her body, every outfit, and all of her movements were pretty lewd, and taken from lewd angles. Her role can be summed up as fighting and fanservice.

OST was pretty good. The story was really good for something that's only a movie.

Despite the 3DCG being meh, all of the fight scenes were legit. The Ballsack v thug one, and all of the mech fights were very good.

I think the most disappointing thing about this movie is when she decided to rush her body's cloning process. You literally watch her tits drop like 4 sizes.

Overall, the movie is definitely worth watching at least once. The CG is a bit painful to watch, but the more things start picking up the less you notice it. If you can get by the CG and how annoying Ballsack is for the first half of the movie, then you'll probably enjoy it.
Jan 9, 2015 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
AaaaaaKun said:
DrCakey said:
Or maybe I'm wrong and Urobuchi's just not as good as I thought and I can cross him off my not-exactly-extensive list of consistently brilliant creators.

Like I said in the "review", Urobuchi is that kind of writer like Mari Okada who needs someone capable to control or guide them so that they don't mess up the script or just write whatever he/she wants. I can understand why someone may like his style at first sight, I used to enjoy his game when I was young and inexperienced, but now he is just so tiring.

M3 is a perfect example of Okada just going off the fucking wagon. Luckily she got her shit together a little bit in the second cour of the show.
Jan 10, 2015 5:02 AM

Apr 2014
I really enjoyed watching this movie. Kugi Rie had done a great job on vioce acting Angela, along with her tsun moments. The 3DCG and the robot fights were really superb. I hope they will make more movies like this.
Jan 10, 2015 6:59 AM

Nov 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Finally got to watch this.

First of all, the 3DCG was terrible. It was literally like watching animated cancer. Idk how anybody says it was "amazing" or the best they've seen in anime". You people must be delusional.

The seiyuu's for Dino and Frontier Setter were good, but I didn't particularly care for Rie voicing Angela BALLSACK.

Then again I didn't even care for Ballsack's character at all until she was imprisoned and her attitude got better. She was pretty much around for fan service. Her body, every outfit, and all of her movements were pretty lewd, and taken from lewd angles. Her role can be summed up as fighting and fanservice.

OST was pretty good. The story was really good for something that's only a movie.

Despite the 3DCG being meh, all of the fight scenes were legit. The Ballsack v thug one, and all of the mech fights were very good.

I think the most disappointing thing about this movie is when she decided to rush her body's cloning process. You literally watch her tits drop like 4 sizes.

Overall, the movie is definitely worth watching at least once. The CG is a bit painful to watch, but the more things start picking up the less you notice it. If you can get by the CG and how annoying Ballsack is for the first half of the movie, then you'll probably enjoy it.

I personally felt that the 3DCG wasnt all that bad when compared to many shows because it still manages to remain fluid. As for Angela's character being only meant for fanservice, I disagree since her body was barely focused on throughout the movie save for the beginning
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Jan 10, 2015 4:01 PM

Jul 2012
The 3DCG threw me off in the beginning, but I quickly got used to it. No problems at all. The animation in the end was amazing. And I fell in love with the ED the first time I heard it before watching this movie. Definitely my favorite OP/ED right next to Wareta Ringo :)
Jan 12, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2009
it was good. it was interesting, the action sequences were amazing. the 3d animation is still a bit uneasy to watch when it comes to the characters moving and talking.

deva basically just comes down to living on earth without the limitations of the body. but all other limitations are still there. if you want a better life, you have to work. pretty much like what is now. i dont think one is better than the other.

true paradise would be where there is no governance and everybody can obtain whatsoever they desire. but ofc, they have memory/processor limitations, so it's not really paradise.

the omnipotent robot though.. cool character but way too op lol.

overall, 8/10. interesting concept.
KurogashiJan 12, 2015 1:27 AM
Jan 12, 2015 8:41 AM
Jan 2015
It was a good movie, wish they add more fight scenes, looking forward for Graphinica's next project, those fight scenes cinematography, and ost, and dat Angela Balzac.

Jonesy974 said:

It's not a multimillion dollar 3DCG animated film, it's a new 3DCG animation technique for cost-efficient 3DCG animation, and it also imitates 2D animation, appropriate for anime series, small studios that don't have a multibillion income, and studios that have few animators, like Graphinica, the ones who produced EFP. Japan needs it, coz a lot of Japanese students wants to work on animation industry, but they knew nothing about traditional or hand-drawn 2D animation, they don't know how to draw.

If you knew how to work on 3DCG animation, you''ll know what's good 3DCG and what's not. Yes, the movie have a low frame rate, that's given, because of the restrained budget, and the 3DCG imitating 24 frames per second of 2D animation, the fight scenes were the ones that keeps me and my colleagues, and other animators talking, we knew they weren't playing on those scenes, we're eyeing on this one, and try to imitate it. It also has a great potential in the near future, they need to find a cure on those sluggish parts. Expect tons of anime like Arpeggio, SnK, and EFP in the near future.

This is different than those of Arpeggio or Sidonia 3DCG animation, except for the clanky/sluggish parts, one example that is different is Angela Balzac face expressions, and it is by far the best current 3DCG in anime compare to Ufotable, Diomedea, Polygon Pictures, Sanzigen, Trigger, and Sunrise 3DCG.
Sebastian6996Jan 12, 2015 9:17 AM
Jan 16, 2015 7:44 PM
Jul 2012
Animation was a little weird at first, but the action sequences were fantastic. I really enjoyed the robot, reminded me a lot of TARS from Interstellar.
As someone said, I had to rewind a couple scenes because her ass distracted me from reading the subs. Also, the whole time I could not unhear Taiga.
Gave it an 8/10
Jan 18, 2015 7:15 PM

Nov 2014
I liked it, good 3d.

Jan 19, 2015 9:05 AM

Feb 2008
It was a pain to sit and watch this till the end, why oh why they need to put so much nudity? Only one answer comes to me, when you cant do nothing good with your product you just pure "fan service" all around, it means BOOBS, naked ASS in every freaking minute... If you want your animation be liked because of nudity, do freaking Hentai o/, if you do sci-fi kinda anime priorities should be very good atmosphere, story, action and so on, not the f*ucking loli ass and boobs. Anime 4/10, if they had made it without loli stuff 7/10, hentai of this 9/10! Do a sequel in hentai form, ty.
Jan 22, 2015 2:00 AM

Jul 2012
Good Story.. (first 5min I don't really care about deva)
Good Character..
Good Music..
Very good animation..
Maybe this one is the best sci-fi movie I've ever watch (y)
Overall - 9/10

Jan 23, 2015 7:57 AM
Oct 2010
Watched it a while ago but I might as well drop my thoughts now that a few have seen it.

Seems they were very influenced by the matrix, i-Robot and mad max.

Pacing wise it's pretty bad, the themes of the show are interesting but they leaned too heavily toward their preference in the matter.

In terms of world building, earth was given far too much compared to the VR place (forgot the name). To make things interesting showing the pros and cons of both places should have been done, instead it all felt very one sided.

The characters are ok, the cowboy type guy and the robot are good but angela is very lacking and seems to be the opposing viewpoint (which she does a poor job of) and it doesn't help that all of them but the robot lack back story. For instance, when she mentioned she had a body for 1400 hours or w/e that was a good time for the guy to ask about her parents and the process of doing that which would have provided us with some information.. but eh.

The story itself was fine, nothing mind blowing but still services its purpose. This is a character driven, not story driven show anyway, which makes the lack of character information even more unforgivable.

Thematically we can see gen's signature anti-authoritarian views being shown. The concept of being constantly monitored and told what you can and cannot do by some higher up apparently rustles him very much, maybe strict parents when he was younger or something. This can be seen in some of his other works. I also think he takes a bit of a job at japanese culture when he talks about needing the approval of others to be promoted and what not regardless of your efforts.

Fight scenes looked amazing, especially the one in the end.

OST was good.

Animation was good, especially for full CG.

Not sure how i'd rate it but eh.
GD1551Jan 24, 2015 8:20 AM
Jan 24, 2015 7:06 AM

Nov 2013
Great movie, 8/10. The CGi looked jarring on the character models but it was great for everything else. The pacing is great, the soundtrack is fun, and both the characters and the plot were simple but interesting. The final 20-30 minutes are pure hype. If it weren't for the pointless nudity and ass shots, it could have been a good gateway anime.
Jan 26, 2015 8:20 AM

Jan 2011
some dialogues are a bit long but the actions are good

overall is a fine movie, was expecting some twists at the end :)
Jan 26, 2015 9:24 AM

Mar 2014
It's not bad movie although I was expecting something more interesting plot !!

8/10
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» It might just be me but

mydaddy - Apr 27

5 by Rhae »»
Apr 28, 2:52 PM

» Sequel

Chipp12 - Jan 26

9 by Yay267 »»
Feb 7, 9:21 AM

» what's the name of that song Dingo sings with his guitar before the end credits roll

YeetDabMcFapDab - Nov 20, 2022

1 by Renzoku_Rentou »»
Nov 28, 2022 1:00 AM

» Rated R+ for mild nudity?

TaigaStyle - Jan 14, 2015

6 by Felkyr »»
May 27, 2020 8:11 AM

» The BD/DVD will come out on 10 December.

rederoin - Sep 14, 2014

38 by DangerMouseDM »»
Apr 30, 2015 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.