Forum Settings
Forums
A Silent Voice
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2014 7:58 PM

May 2012
Great ending. And lol at being mad about them not kissing. This was a story about REDEMPTION, romance is a minor subplot that honestly doesn't make a difference if it was there or not. Very well done manga. 9/10 I look forward to the anime.
Nov 20, 2014 8:30 PM

Oct 2013
1/10 because I'm an asshole
Nov 20, 2014 11:20 PM

Jul 2013
fullmetal_adam said:
RightSaidFred said:

Exactly. The story fell apart after Shoya apologizes to Shoko. Yoshitoki Ōima could not deliver. She was better off with just the one-shot. Honestly, the story did not have to have a romantic angle and would have been better off it didn't because she could write it. Yoshitoki Ōima should have just focused on the bullying and them becoming friends.

Actually, for me the story started to fall apart from the time the whole "let's make a movie" idea was introduced. It just seemed really random, and I wasn't feeling it at all. And this is coming from someone who enjoyed Ano Natsu de Matteru. Plus, I disliked Kawai, Mashiba and Ueno, and wasn't a big fan of Nagatsuka but they just wouldn't go away. The second half of the manga dragged on and felt bloated.

You have tolerance for sure, Ano Natsu de Matter was brutal.

fullmetal_adam said:

LoomyTheBrew said:

You guys are such debby-downers.

The story was great, the characters were extremely realistic, the development for all the characters was amazing, and the themes in the story were very touching and intense.

There didn't have to be this big ol' romance story. Sorry, but things aren't always perfect in real life and not everything gets wrapped up nicely. Would this story be better if they kissed at the end? I'm not saying I wouldn't have minded it, but I think it's a pretty melodramatic that people are all getting hung up on a damn kiss or love confession not happening. That isn't what this story was about or what it set out to do. Shoko and Shoya's relationship was great as is, their love for each other spoke louder than words or even blatant actions. It was truly moving.

Yoshitoki Ōima completely delivered and made a fantastic series. I completely disagree with both you guys.

I'm being a "debby-downer" because this manga started off great, showed a lot of promise, but failed to deliver and ended up average, thus I was disappointed. I disagree with your opinion on character development entirely. A few of the more important characters had decent development, but the rest were average at best. Yuzuru was my favourite character, but the sum total of her development was what? Attending school?

[/quote]
Agreed, what character development. Probably the least developed character in the story was Shoko. We have to infer what she is thinking. We never get inside her head to understand her. A major failing of the story is no explanation why Shoko forgives Shoya? Because he learned sign language and apologized? That's enough? Then she falls in love with him. Why? Can we say Stockholm syndrome. It's all done for convenience sake with no explanation as to why the character would behave that way.

fullmetal_adam said:

As for the romance aspect, or lack thereof in this case...the manga was tagged as romance and teased romance throughout, but ultimately delivered nothing. Shoko's misunderstood confession was entirely swept under the rug and forgotten. Reference to the cat-themed garden decorations made multiple appearances, but not this massive, almost character development? "...things aren't always perfect in real life and not everything gets wrapped up nicely" is a terrible excuse for the mangaka's failure to deliver a satisfying romantic resolution in the story. Besides, this isn't real life, it's a manga. If I wanted real life I would go outside and live it. "Shoko and Shoya's relationship was great as is, their love for each other spoke louder than words or even blatant actions. It was truly moving." I think you've attributed more depth to the manga than it earned. I wanted to experience a full and satisfying resolution to the story by reading it, not be required to write my own fanfic in order to fill in the blanks left by a mangaka who failed to fit it in, despite Shoya's filler-fuelled coma and all-around slow moving second half which seemed to be treading water until the exciting conclusion where literally nothing happened...

Well put. A 2 year time skip where nothing happens is a rather remarkable;e feat. There's nothing real about this story. It's really just a random collection of events with the same characters. It had possibilities but failed to deliver.
Nov 21, 2014 11:01 AM
Oct 2012
MAL says 64 chapters... Is this not the final?
Nov 21, 2014 11:01 AM

Jul 2013
RightSaidFred said:
seiyu said:
Symbolism rant:

I think the author implies a kiss with the final scene of the manga. If you go back to Chapter 56, Shouko purposefully takes Shouyo by his sleeve and not his hand and drags him to school. The ending is the first time the two actually hold hands and it's important because Shouyo and Shouko communicate with each other not with their mouths but with their hands. Their hands are their mouths, and they've now finally joined their hands.

Kissing is a silent gesture of love.

Holding hands does the same for Shouyo and Shouko.

I hate to break it to you but deaf people kiss. Deaf people also communicate with their mouth as well. In fact many will speak as well as sign; they will also read a persons lips in order to understand what a person is saying. Thus, hands do not hold a significance.

Oima Yoshitoki never once had Shouyo and Shouko use the sign for I Love You. You think if had gestures had such great importance as you think they do, Oima Yoshitoki would have had them sign I Love You to each other. They didn't. In fact Shouko spoke "I Love You" to Shouyo.

People really need to stop posting about subjects they know nothing about.

That's why OP said "symbolism." Where did you think he was implying that deaf people actually kiss by holding hands?
Nov 21, 2014 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
The lack of romantic conclusion bothers me to no end. I understand what the author was going for, but considering all the romantic tension, it just feels anti-climatic.
Nov 22, 2014 2:13 AM

Jun 2011
rickylrico said:
MAL says 64 chapters... Is this not the final?

That was answered on first page by moderator.
I am the Wrath of God. Who else is with me?
Nov 22, 2014 5:18 PM

Jul 2009
Just found this one today and man what a gem in the middle of the ocean. I've been looking for something this good since I've finished Onanie Master Kurosawa (which is great to read) and I've read all chapters at once.

9/10
Nov 22, 2014 10:51 PM

Apr 2013
seiyu said:
Symbolism rant:

I think the author implies a kiss with the final scene of the manga. If you go back to Chapter 56, Shouko purposefully takes Shouyo by his sleeve and not his hand and drags him to school. The ending is the first time the two actually hold hands and it's important because Shouyo and Shouko communicate with each other not with their mouths but with their hands. Their hands are their mouths, and they've now finally joined their hands.

Kissing is a silent gesture of love.

Holding hands does the same for Shouyo and Shouko.

Hmmmm...

Fuck it. I like it as well! I'll believe this until we get a surprise special "10 years later" chapter in the future.
dankzelNov 23, 2014 2:41 PM
Nov 22, 2014 11:14 PM

Sep 2014
What a journey! I haven't been this engrossed in a Manga since Berserk.
Sure, I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't any confession or kiss scene. But still, I loved every single moment of it from the get to. I REALLY hope there's gonna be a bonus chapter of this sometime in the future.
Nov 23, 2014 3:53 AM

Jun 2009
The final chapter wasn't perfect but also not bad. Overall I really liked this series although i think it wouldn't have hurt for it to continue a bit longer.

8/10 for this manga, looking forward to the anime.
Nov 23, 2014 10:40 PM

Jul 2013
Chanaynay said:

That's why OP said "symbolism." Where did you think he was implying that deaf people actually kiss by holding hands?

Because he said so.

"Kissing is a silent gesture of love." Holding hands does the same..."

The phrase "a silent gesture" is a reference to the title of the story "A Silent Voice," which is a reference to Shoko being deaf. The OP then goes on to say, holding hands is the same as kissing for Shoko and Shoya. The implication is that holding hands is done rather than kissing because Shoko is deaf.

It's rather obvious from the post.
Nov 23, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
RightSaidFred said:
Chanaynay said:

Because he said so.

"Kissing is a silent gesture of love." Holding hands does the same..."

The phrase "a silent gesture" is a reference to the title of the story "A Silent Voice," which is a reference to Shoko being deaf. The OP then goes on to say, holding hands is the same as kissing for Shoko and Shoya. The implication is that holding hands is done rather than kissing because Shoko is deaf.

It's rather obvious from the post.

Not really.

Whereas people most commonly use their mouths to communicate, Shouko and Shouya use their hands. When people are in love, they kiss using their mouths - the part of their body they use to communicate. For Shouko and Shouya they are also locking together the parts of their bodies they use to communicate.

There's the symbolism. The implication wasn't that deaf people literally kiss with their hands or that Shouko and Shouya are (consciously) having an intimate experience like two people kissing. The implication is that they have a connection as strong as two people in love who are kissing, possibly foretelling of their relationship in the future. Whether you agree with it or not as up to you, but that's the symbolism that OP is getting at.

And you clearly didn't "hate to break it to him" since you stated right after "people really need to stop posting about subjects they know nothing about." And then you say when I ask you where you got your assumption you reply with "it's rather obvious from the post." Do you always enjoy carrying an attitude of intellectual elitism or do you just like to do it on this forum?
Nov 25, 2014 7:43 PM
Nov 2014
WolfChaos said:
Damn, this was easily going to be the best manga I'd ever read had the final chapter been executed well. The series still gets a solid 9/10, but I was really hoping for a kiss scene. Even though it is never stated does anyone have a clue as to where Shouko and Shouya were going in the last panel?

I'm sorry if someone has already answered, but I think they were heading towards the room where their elementary school's reunion was being held.
Nov 26, 2014 11:55 AM

Oct 2011
I love this manga so much, it was worth reading it.
I know the focus of the manga wasn't romance, so I understand the lack of it.
But I still need some scenes of Nishimiya and Ishida as a couple. I need it! Q_Q
They were holding hands.That's so sweet <3

Now I have high hopes for the anime :>

8/10 or 9/10 I still don't know
DeskachanFeb 17, 2015 10:20 AM
Nov 26, 2014 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
The ending coming so fast really surprised me. I thought I had still two more chapters to read until I remembered that of the MAL's 64 chapters, two were specials. Well, I did enjoy this quite a lot and liked how things went. 9/10
Nov 26, 2014 7:52 PM

Oct 2013
This sybolism discussion is just pocking a dead horse.

The most sybolic thing the author did was putting those X's on people's faces to show Shouya's alienation, and that was bland af.

Want sybolism? Read Kokou no Hito
Nov 27, 2014 7:44 AM

Sep 2012
I finally saw what is Maria's father look like. ahahah, Pedro is baack.

So that was Hirose, I forgot his face for a long time.

I understand why the author didn't make them kiss, because it's unsuitable for that scene. I wish they just hugged or something romantic, but holding hands is fine for me.
All in all, the series was excellent. I hope they make something like an special.

I really can't wait for the anime. I hope KyoAni will produce.
Nov 27, 2014 8:50 AM

Jul 2013
UnoPuntoCinco said:
This sybolism discussion is just pocking a dead horse.

The most sybolic thing the author did was putting those X's on people's faces to show Shouya's alienation, and that was bland af.

Want sybolism? Read Kokou no Hito

People are free to interpret symbolism in various forms of entertainment media if they see fit??
Nov 27, 2014 5:10 PM

Feb 2013
Ah, such a cliffhanger!!! >.<!!!
Nov 27, 2014 5:22 PM

Nov 2014
The holding hands was sweet. Would've liked a more concrete action but I guess this is fine. Love the chapter. Loved every chapter of Koe no Katachi. It's been a long journey but the whole thing feels somewhat fast for me as well. Gonna miss this series so much :(

looking forward to more Ooima Yoshitoki sensei works in the future o/
[center][center]
Nov 28, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2008
I'm with a lot of people in saying that I wanted a confession or something to show that they were going to be a couple. But I guess she did try to confess to him earlier in the manga, even though he mistook what she was trying to say. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't of expected anything romantic from this manga, but the author had to tease it in there and get my hopes up *sigh*

I gave this a 10/10 because despite the ending not being what I wanted, though nothing ever is, I still feel like the manga as a whole affected me in an emotional level. It was a very heart tearing/warming story.
Nov 28, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
Where is the confession? That aside, it was a good manga.

8/10
Nov 28, 2014 6:53 PM

May 2009
disappointing...
Nov 28, 2014 7:46 PM

May 2010
Nothing happened in this chapter...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 30, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
Chanaynay said:

Whereas people most commonly use their mouths to communicate, Shouko and Shouya use their hands. When people are in love, they kiss using their mouths - the part of their body they use to communicate. For Shouko and Shouya they are also locking together the parts of their bodies they use to communicate.

They use sign language to communicate because Shouko IS DEAF. They did not chose not to use their mouths to communicate. Shouko is deaf and cannot talk. Therefore they use sign language to communicate. They don't have a choice. Now if Shouko wasn't deaf and Shouko and Shouya decided to communicate with their hands instead of their mouths, then you'd have a point.

But what you are saying is that because she is deaf they can't express their love by kissing, because they don't communicate using their mouths. Deaf people kiss and people who aren't deaf hold hands. It's rather asinine to suggest that deaf people would express love differently that people who aren't deaf; which is what you are doing here.
Nov 30, 2014 12:50 PM
Feb 2014
RightSaidFred said:
Chanaynay said:

They use sign language to communicate because Shouko IS DEAF. They did not chose not to use their mouths to communicate. Shouko is deaf and cannot talk. Therefore they use sign language to communicate. They don't have a choice. Now if Shouko wasn't deaf and Shouko and Shouya decided to communicate with their hands instead of their mouths, then you'd have a point.

But what you are saying is that because she is deaf they can't express their love by kissing, because they don't communicate using their mouths. Deaf people kiss and people who aren't deaf hold hands. It's rather asinine to suggest that deaf people would express love differently that people who aren't deaf; which is what you are doing here.

Pretty sure what they're trying to say is that to them, Shouko and Ishida hands takes the place of their mouth. At least to each other it does. I doubt they're suggesting that deaf people express their love differently. After all, it was the author's choice of having them hold hands instead of actually kissing mouth to mouth that gives an impression of their actually being a kiss. And plus it has more of an impact.

To them their hands are their main way of communicating with each other, their physical way of getting close to each other if you may. Much like how speaking connects people without speaking or hearing impediments, their hands fill in this function. Through this you can of course interpret the holding of hands as one of the "closest" form of communicating the feeling of love.

Hence why them holding hands can be seen as symbolic to kissing. After all symbolism is where something represents something else, in this case their hands representing their mouths.
Nov 30, 2014 6:39 PM

Sep 2008
The story didn't really go the way I wanted it to. I was hoping for some kind of romance.

The characters spent too much time moping and crying over petty things. Some parts of the story were a chore to read.
Nov 30, 2014 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
RightSaidFred said:
Chanaynay said:

Just went in one ear and out the other didn't it? I literally said in the part of my response you DIDN'T quote "The implication wasn't that deaf people literally kiss with their hands or that Shouko and Shouya are (consciously) having an intimate experience like two people kissing. The implication is that they have a connection as strong as two people in love who are kissing, possibly foretelling of their relationship in the future. Whether you agree with it or not as up to you, but that's the symbolism that OP is getting at."

I don't think you understand what symbolism means.
Dec 3, 2014 8:13 AM

Jul 2010
omegaforce21 said:
that sounds like a bad ending bad in the sense that not enough romance developed hope the anime can fix that and give a proper romantic ending. Honestly in the romance department this manga totally sucked I've seen better in manga that wasn;t even tagged as romance.

I was a bit disappointed in the ending, but not too much. It shows that they are moving forward, hand in hand, into a common future.

I do hope the anime changes the ending to show them truly together as life partners, both in work and love. I like the concept of the two of them working with his mom, maybe getting a bigger shop with the help of Shouko's mother, who seems to be Shoya's mom's best buddy now. That gives them a stable place for their love to grow and if they live above the shop like his mom does now they can continue to work even after they have a family. Sounds nice...

Oh, and the "Stop your flirting!" comment (page 10 on CR) was precious! It really showed that Ueno has gotten over Shouya and that she and Shouko have become true friends.

Oh, and am I the only one that got an implied yuri ending for Ueno and Sahara? It certainly seemed that they were on the road to being more than just business partners... Maybe my yuri goggles are on too tight?

This is, and always has been, 10/10 in my opinion. Yes, there were some weak spots, but it is a masterpiece.
Dec 11, 2014 8:32 PM

Jul 2014
No kiss or even confession?

Still 10/10
Dec 13, 2014 2:46 AM

Jun 2013
not bad.. not bad at all.. although i felt that the manga was dragged quite a bit. A pleasant read though. Looking forward to some other works from this mangaka in the future.
Dec 15, 2014 7:10 PM

Jul 2010
The door thing made it seem like a marriage scene >.< If only the "moon" scene got through :D It was really cute seeing the two hold hands.

Really enjoyed the theme and the struggles regarding human nature. How everybody is self-centered to a degree and everybody's reason to continue the movie was great. With everyone deciding their futures, though the ending was quite open, I guess I could imagine it well enough. 9/10, some scenes really had a dramatic impact!
Dec 16, 2014 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
It was a great manga, it got up until around 3 am Twice with my '1 more chapter' attitude. I really enjoyed watching their relationship evolve.

I do was kind of annoyed around the middle of the manga chapters when she introduced a bunch of new characters whom I didn't care about. I think she could have introduced them better.
I think the introduction of Mashiba looked kind of forced and not until the final chapters we know why he introduced himself. So up and until that point I found him an annoyance who just tagged along. Same thing for Kawai because she just tagged along because Mashiba did so.
When all the characters were given their fair introduction/back story and reason told, I liked them more.

I thought that the group of 'friends' became to big since the only thing I wanted to see was how the relationship between Ichida and Nishimiya evolves. Which ;spoiler alert; leaves nowhere romantic besides the hand holding when entering the elementary school reunion room at literally the last scene of the manga series. Which kind of bugs me since I was waiting for them be a couple.

BTW, Ichida and Nishimiya both are going to be studying to become a hairdresser, Nishimiya will be studying in Tokyo but where was Ichida going to study? He said he didn't want her to think he was a stalker so is he also going to Tokyo? I thought he was going to study it somewhere in the neighborhood. Confused which on it is.
Dec 24, 2014 7:14 PM

Mar 2010
I feel as if i ate really good candy from the yar but i could not reach the last few ones. And now it's bugging me. I could flip the yar over and shake the candy out but as this manga is a fiction written by someone else i can't do anything for it so i guess have to accept it.

I really liked it at one point so i'll keep my high score. However i really hated Ueno.

Loved Nishimiya and Nagatsuka characters the most.

Maybe if i read it from the start again or finish anime i will like it again more, i left a really big gap in between before i read last few chapters.
Dec 26, 2014 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
So this manga is one of those where the journey is more important than the destination. I really hate those kind of endings, is almost like having no conclusion.
K-ShuunDec 26, 2014 8:02 PM
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Jan 8, 2015 9:40 PM

Dec 2014
zensunni said:
omegaforce21 said:
that sounds like a bad ending bad in the sense that not enough romance developed hope the anime can fix that and give a proper romantic ending. Honestly in the romance department this manga totally sucked I've seen better in manga that wasn;t even tagged as romance.

I was a bit disappointed in the ending, but not too much. It shows that they are moving forward, hand in hand, into a common future.

I do hope the anime changes the ending to show them truly together as life partners, both in work and love. I like the concept of the two of them working with his mom, maybe getting a bigger shop with the help of Shouko's mother, who seems to be Shoya's mom's best buddy now. That gives them a stable place for their love to grow and if they live above the shop like his mom does now they can continue to work even after they have a family. Sounds nice...

Oh, and the "Stop your flirting!" comment (page 10 on CR) was precious! It really showed that Ueno has gotten over Shouya and that she and Shouko have become true friends.

Oh, and am I the only one that got an implied yuri ending for Ueno and Sahara? It certainly seemed that they were on the road to being more than just business partners... Maybe my yuri goggles are on too tight?

This is, and always has been, 10/10 in my opinion. Yes, there were some weak spots, but it is a masterpiece.

Yes, about the ueno x sahara, are they really in a relationship?
*ueno's pose in the final photograph is rather suggestive...
*ueno scolding shouko, jealousy?
*then when shouya ask about the ring she tried to make him jealous... Although sahara corrected her, (maybe she deliberately put it to her ring finger to make shouya jealous)
Dammit, really need an extra chapter.
Jan 9, 2015 10:05 PM

Oct 2010
Loved it, but am confused as to why MAL is listing 64 chapters after all these months still.
Jan 11, 2015 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
Kougeru said:
Loved it, but am confused as to why MAL is listing 64 chapters after all these months still.

there is a chapter 1.5 and 32.5 thats why

K-Shuun said:
So this manga is one of those where the journey is more important than the destination. I really hate those kind of endings, is almost like having no conclusion.

I was thinking the same thing.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 31, 2015 9:26 AM

Oct 2012
So after all the huge tease the author gave us in the entire manga, this is the ending.

Wasted potential.
Jan 31, 2015 12:22 PM

Oct 2014
I feel like this manga deserved a better ending than this.

I was reeeally hoping for a bit more resolution, especially in the romance. It was pretty underwhelming, and the manga as a whole suffered a bit for it.
Feb 20, 2015 6:53 PM
Apr 2013
Great manga, Great Story, Great Characters.

I do wish it didn't end on such a minor note but I assume the anime will clear that all up.
Feb 20, 2015 10:55 PM

Dec 2014
Crap, i'm having a bad day today... So let's start with spreading misery.

Kawai, BEST GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! 3:D
Mar 23, 2015 9:30 AM
Sep 2014
Carbonlynx said:
Great manga, Great Story, Great Characters.

I do wish it didn't end on such a minor note but I assume the anime will clear that all up.

Yep, i wish they had ending like Kimi no iru machi what happened with them years later. This ending was just weak.
But all in all, great manga.
Apr 16, 2015 11:47 PM

Aug 2014
aw man, just read this whole thing in one night and just thought DAMN at the ending... Im craving more. It can't just end like that mang....

The NishimiyaXIshida Ship has not sailed far enough
Apr 20, 2015 3:30 PM

Dec 2013
Is there a possibility for the author to have a proper ending, maybe one more volume of the future and what everyone is doing?
Eh
May 1, 2015 12:33 PM

Sep 2009
ive been reading this manga last year and stopped at chapter 30 so that if i re-read it again there will be more chapters. and when i checked it today i was surprised it ends at chapter 62( or 64 if you count the .5 chapters) and im quite satisfied with the ending, though i would prefer if there was more romance, but at least its not a rushed dissapointing ending. this is a really good manga and now i can finally watch the anime version

its a solid 8/10 for me , would've been 9/10 if there was more romance in the final chapter. but then again this is a great manga and. great end nonetheless
May 3, 2015 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
The ending is really really 'below average'. there should at least something a kiss scene or the scene where they confess to each other or perhaps a future scene where everyone get marries what not.

May 20, 2015 12:05 AM
Jul 2014
Just finished reading the manga and I'm not satisfied with the ending either. I think more closure should have been presented with those 2. Whatever the future holds for them, good luck...but that ending just left me empty, wanting more. She tried to confess earlier in the story, but I wish she tried again near the end...ending didn't feel as strong as beginning

Overall...pretty good 9/10
Jun 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
So people are hatin on this just because there wasn't more romance?.....oh jeez
If you want romance, go and read basicass romance shoujo manga. The main point of this manga was something completely different and it just makes me sad when people are like...but but romance! Romance is fckn overrated.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 10 Discussion

LucarioDude - Nov 5, 2013

35 by Saiunknown »»
Apr 30, 5:48 PM

» Difference?

Mangahater - Apr 19

9 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 20, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 61 Discussion

Ana - Nov 9, 2014

45 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 57 Discussion

Maerow - Oct 11, 2014

40 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 50 Discussion

Ana - Aug 26, 2014

39 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 3:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.