Forum Settings
Forums
A Silent Voice
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 4, 2018 10:26 PM
Aug 2015
Naabii said:
On_the_Lam said:
Seriously? That was it? wtf

exactly my reaction. lol

Honestly, at least the manga is so much better compared to the movie.
Mar 11, 2018 9:30 PM
Mar 2018
[quote=Salvani][quote=-Drake-]To be honest the lack of romance ending doesn't hurt my thoughts on this manga in the slightest. I enjoyed it more for the message that it sends, the message that people can change for the better and right the wrongs that they may have once commited. For that I applaud the mangaka for such a nice run of a series I've loved to read every week for the past year.

9/10

Very well said - I agree completely. I really don't understand why many people were expecting so much in the romance department.

Wonderful manga with a good ending, in my opinion

That's right.. All if them didnt get the message..Idiots everyone wanting kiss scene and all that..Grow up please and try to see the suspense of the anime.. both anime n manga r amazing
Mar 14, 2018 12:09 PM

Jan 2018
I was left very unsetisfied whit the end. It didnt have anything touching or special. It was very predictable and generaly, not only the last few chapters, but the second half of the manga missed a very big oportiunity to be great instead of just good. On chapters 35-40 i find myself a little bored and the whole thing turn up to be like some clishe anime. The whole paste was turning to be very slow, dispite the begining. For exsample they could at least admit theire atraction to one another, Nisimua was soo close i the midle of the manga and i was so exsited to see it through, but instead of that i seen nothing more exsept the holding hends on the last page. I was ready to give it a 8 but now im sure it deserves 7 in the best.
Mar 20, 2018 6:36 PM
Jan 2015
RightSaidFred said:
fullmetal_adam said:

Actually, for me the story started to fall apart from the time the whole "let's make a movie" idea was introduced. It just seemed really random, and I wasn't feeling it at all. And this is coming from someone who enjoyed Ano Natsu de Matteru. Plus, I disliked Kawai, Mashiba and Ueno, and wasn't a big fan of Nagatsuka but they just wouldn't go away. The second half of the manga dragged on and felt bloated.

You have tolerance for sure, Ano Natsu de Matter was brutal.

fullmetal_adam said:

I'm being a "debby-downer" because this manga started off great, showed a lot of promise, but failed to deliver and ended up average, thus I was disappointed. I disagree with your opinion on character development entirely. A few of the more important characters had decent development, but the rest were average at best. Yuzuru was my favourite character, but the sum total of her development was what? Attending school?

Agreed, what character development. Probably the least developed character in the story was Shoko. We have to infer what she is thinking. We never get inside her head to understand her. A major failing of the story is no explanation why Shoko forgives Shoya? Because he learned sign language and apologized? That's enough? Then she falls in love with him. Why? Can we say Stockholm syndrome. It's all done for convenience sake with no explanation as to why the character would behave that way.

fullmetal_adam said:

As for the romance aspect, or lack thereof in this case...the manga was tagged as romance and teased romance throughout, but ultimately delivered nothing. Shoko's misunderstood confession was entirely swept under the rug and forgotten. Reference to the cat-themed garden decorations made multiple appearances, but not this massive, almost character development? "...things aren't always perfect in real life and not everything gets wrapped up nicely" is a terrible excuse for the mangaka's failure to deliver a satisfying romantic resolution in the story. Besides, this isn't real life, it's a manga. If I wanted real life I would go outside and live it. "Shoko and Shoya's relationship was great as is, their love for each other spoke louder than words or even blatant actions. It was truly moving." I think you've attributed more depth to the manga than it earned. I wanted to experience a full and satisfying resolution to the story by reading it, not be required to write my own fanfic in order to fill in the blanks left by a mangaka who failed to fit it in, despite Shoya's filler-fuelled coma and all-around slow moving second half which seemed to be treading water until the exciting conclusion where literally nothing happened...

Well put. A 2 year time skip where nothing happens is a rather remarkable;e feat. There's nothing real about this story. It's really just a random collection of events with the same characters. It had possibilities but failed to deliver.[/quote]

"... Fast-forward to when Ishida makes up with her, Ishida brought something precious to her that makes her fall in love with him. And that is her thrown away hopes. It is in the form of her notebook, which is symbolism for her desire for friends, a genuine connection with others that she has already left behind, thinking it not possible. It is also in the form of Ishida returning the hand gesture of wanting to be friends, giving her an answer to a question she has given up on asking in a long time. These brought long forgotten hopes and dreams back into Nishimiya's life, as you can see from her teary expression. And you can't blame the gratitude and affection she feels for Ishida."

Annotations since the post is copied from another thread. Summarizes perfectly, IMO
Why nishimiya likes ishida and how her feelings are not rushed.
Mar 23, 2018 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
zackpaulou said:

"... Fast-forward to when Ishida makes up with her, Ishida brought something precious to her that makes her fall in love with him. And that is her thrown away hopes. It is in the form of her notebook, which is symbolism for her desire for friends, a genuine connection with others that she has already left behind, thinking it not possible. It is also in the form of Ishida returning the hand gesture of wanting to be friends, giving her an answer to a question she has given up on asking in a long time. These brought long forgotten hopes and dreams back into Nishimiya's life, as you can see from her teary expression. And you can't blame the gratitude and affection she feels for Ishida."

Annotations since the post is copied from another thread. Summarizes perfectly, IMO

If she's suffering from Stockholm syndrome or Battered Women's Syndrome, then her feelings would make sense. She was abused and bullied by this boy. So it would strain credulity for her to have feelings for him.

Again, poor character development.
Mar 25, 2018 9:35 AM
Jan 2015
RightSaidFred said:
zackpaulou said:

If she's suffering from Stockholm syndrome or Battered Women's Syndrome, then her feelings would make sense. She was abused and bullied by this boy. So it would strain credulity for her to have feelings for him.

Although what i just quoted explains in detail the situation, everyone's allowed to have their own opinion and criticism about the Anime & Manga. I don't agree with your's, however i respect it.
Mar 25, 2018 2:49 PM

Jul 2013
zackpaulou said:

RightSaidFred said:

Although what i just quoted explains in detail the situation, everyone's allowed to have their own opinion and criticism about the Anime & Manga. I don't agree with your's, however i respect it.

What you quoted was not a reasoned explanation for why she developed feelings for him after he bullied and abused her. It explains why some readers believe the two of them can come together.

It's poor character development. For the behavior to be believable one would have to accept that she blames herself for the bullying and because she blames herself is able to forgive her tormentor because it's her fault that he bullied her. If true then the author is selling a rosey picture of an abusive relationship.

Mar 25, 2018 3:07 PM
Jan 2015
I wouldn't be able to verify the authors reasoning even if I wanted to. Well, it is stated by none other than her that she does hate herself and correspondingly does blame her for the bullying. At least that's what I make of it.
Apr 25, 2018 1:17 AM
Apr 2018
For me the manga was awesome, story character development was amazing.It wasn't romance intended ofcourse so we can't complain about it.But I'll take those two holding hands in the end which meant something for sure. It's more than enough. :)
Give it a 9.
Apr 28, 2018 11:25 PM

Apr 2015
Was great, loved it ! I wanted more or maybe in the future an epilogue chapter, seeing how everyone is doing in life, in the future, like in 5 or 10 years and of course it'll be great if ishida and shouko are together, married and running the family salon, or maybe even kids !

But still great, in the last chapter obviously they walk together toward their future holding hand, so for those complaining this is hinted that their future will not be without one another.

Apr 30, 2018 7:14 AM
Feb 2016
It was good I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wish they had truly gotten together but in the end, I’m still pleased
clown president general plue
Sep 23, 2018 9:52 AM
Apr 2018
It was too short!!! I loved this from the beginning to the ending (although a few of the last chapters could've been made shorter)

Whatever, I'm glad I've bought this manga, it made me cry. 9/10
May 28, 2019 12:13 PM

Feb 2019
I'm so elated and sad at the same time. It's over, it's all over.

I like the ending. I can't say I love it. I know romance was not the main point of this story, but it was still an important point of it in my opinion. I do wish for something more at the end between them, between Shoya and Shoko. I'm not expecting a kiss though, as I think that'd be out of character for these two. What I am expecting is a heartfelt and heartwarming confession of love for one another.

But despite all that, I really like that ending. I think the manga has been showing us, especially in one of the recent chapters, that they want to hold each other's hands but are too shy to do so. Like when Shoko pulled Shoya's sleeve through the festival. But now, Shoya finally did it. He grabbed Shoko's hand and lead her in. It might not be explicit, but I think that's confirmation that they're going to be together - hopefully and probably, for the rest of their lives.

I will say I was a bit confused about the time jump though. First time reading it, I didn't even realise there was a time jump but something felt off. After reading it again, and reading the previous chapter's discussion thread, I finally realised that there was a time jump. I was also confused about Shoya not going to Tokyo and going to become a hairdresser but training locally. I thought for sure he was going to go after Shoko. Also, a two-year time jump? So how did Shoko, Miyoko, and Naoka get here for the coming-of-age ceremony? Her mother's dialogue seemed like saying she was at home. But glad it seems like Shoko, Miyoko, and Naoka are getting along well!

Goodness. Shoko looks gorgeous in that kimono.

Naoka was hilarious here. "STOP FLIRTING" has got to be the funniest thing in this chapter. And then her whole talk about saying that the ring was from someone gorgeous, tall, head of a fashion brand, and wanted to be her partner. I really thought she finally found someone else that's not Shoya. But, well, lol. It was hilarious. I definitely don't hate her anymore.

Ultimately, it was a very beautiful story. It is not without its flaws. Sometimes the story got weaker, sometimes the character and story development fell short. But they're not enough to take "Masterpiece" away from this. It is the best manga I've read (though I've only read a few). It tackles a very sensitive and rarely explored topic, and presents it not as some sort of academic or artistic experiment, but as a story about people growing up, maturing, relationships, and above all, redemption and forgiveness. As someone who came from the movie, despite knowing the general storyline, I was still on the edge of my seat often. It was so full of emotions: sadness, happiness, anxiety. Many a tear were shed for this manga. And I love it for it. It really portrays the struggles of being deaf, not just in practical things, but also in how it affects them and the people around them emotionally and socially. It also showed us that redemption and forgiveness is possible for everyone and that anyone can be forgiven for what they did and be redeemed.

I am going to miss being addicted to this manga, not being able to stop reading, but stopping anyway just so that it doesn't end too quickly. I am going to miss having something to look forward to reading at night and something that really pulls my heartstrings. I really applaud the mangaka, she did an excellent job. I definitely say this is a masterpiece.

Here's hoping we can some day see more of Shoya and Shoko. Even just showing a glimpse of their future life together would be great.
May 31, 2019 6:10 AM
May 2018
im just glad that it ended well... i wished that they included this in the movie.
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Sep 26, 2019 12:04 PM

Jun 2015
i’m glad it ended well, but the ending did fall pretty flat for me. really wanted to see them together and see what he ends up doing for the future
Jun 17, 2020 8:04 AM
May 2020
The ending was okay. Could've been better tho. I would've liked a confession.

I liked the story, the themes, the characters. 9/10, really good.
Jun 20, 2020 5:36 PM
Aug 2010
Personally I think "I want you to help me live" was as much powerful of a confession as the cliché "I love you" and I liked it better that way.
But yes, I would love to see more of their relationship in the manga. Still much better than the movie though.
Aug 13, 2021 4:02 AM

Apr 2017
Well, that was a consistent ending. Everyone moving towards the future whether they know what they'll be doing or not.

I know that Shouya was the protagonist of this, but I can't help feeling like Shouko didn't really change much and wasn't afforded much attention that wasn't tied to Shouya. She ended up feeling more like the reason things happened rather than an organic character. Really wish that her hand gestures were translated somewhere on the pages, too. You can infer the meaning from other characters' reactions sometimes, but I wish she wasn't "silenced" like this by the author too.

I guess it annoyed me that Shouko never held others responsible for what they did to her. Aside from that time when she physically fought back against Shouya in elementary school, she just takes all the abuse. When everyone was finally being honest and calling each other out on toxic behavior, the fact that Shouko's reaction was to try and bring the group together again, instead of trying to understand why it had broken apart and whether it was better for it to stay that way, left a bad taste in my mouth.

This manga left me with a "one step forward, two steps back" feeling. Maybe because every time someone would put their feelings on the table and you'd expect the dynamic between the characters to change, things went back to how they were by the next 1-2 chapters. So much arguing, so much fretting. And considering all that, I find it hard to believe that anyone except Shouya changed on a fundamental level — not enough to make the ending feel like it had a lasting impact on them, anyway.

7/10

ETA: after mulling it over for a bit, I figured out another thing that's been bothering me: Shouya never sees Shouko as much more than "victim of bullying, with disability". He never sees her as anything but a deaf person worthy of pity, which feeds into his self-hatred. He constantly tiptoes around her, treating her like the lightest breeze could shatter her. To him, she's not as much a person as a reminder of his mean past self.

And the manga does little to correct that, too. We don't see any of her interests or other friends. Does she really have no one to talk to from the institute for people with hearing disabilities? Doesn't she have any hobbies? Does she just sit around and watch the wall after coming home? This girl is just an empty shell save for her disability and depression.

Shouko isn't a character, she's a prop whose disability isn't used to tell a story about a disabled person despite it being the reason this whole story happens. We don't see much of her daily life or her struggles that aren't related to Shouya: the most we got were a few pages of her grandma making an effort to teach her how to speak, and her making an effort in choir. But otherwise you don't see her disability without Shouya being attached to it, and that, IMO, makes her seem like she's just there to be used in Shouya's story, rather than an attempt at honestly portraying a deaf person's struggles in the hearing community.
Pande91Aug 13, 2021 6:12 AM
Oct 29, 2021 10:44 PM

Jan 2021
I know a lot of people are going to be really disappointed that we didn't see them confess/kiss/bang in the missionary position for procreation purposes, but I was really happy with the way this ended.

I think the answer to the central questions this manga revolves around (how to redeem yourself, how to change, how to make your voice heard, etc.) is presented in that last panel: anything is possible as long as you're alive. As long as you keep trying, as long as you keep moving forward, keep opening doors and talking and figuring things out, you can change yourself and the people around you. And even if you don't have the courage to do all that just yet, simply the passive act of staying present in the world gifts you the potential of overcoming your fear one day.

This was a series that had a thought-provoking narrative, three-dimensional characters, solid writing and beautiful art. It tries to reach a level beyond what 99% of its peers even attempts to aim for, and it largely succeeds.
Mar 21, 2022 10:23 AM
Mar 2022
the ending is not clear
Apr 18, 2022 4:15 PM

Sep 2021
I'm sick of open endings, just give us the fan service we need.......
Sci-Fi Enthusiast
Apr 24, 2022 5:48 AM

Aug 2020
Blue_Ninja0 said:
Personally I think "I want you to help me live" was as much powerful of a confession as the cliché "I love you" and I liked it better that way.
But yes, I would love to see more of their relationship in the manga. Still much better than the movie though.

True, that was a powerful moment. It's basically almost stating "I want you to be there for/with me for the rest of my life", or "I need you" which is stronger than "I want you" as that can be purely based upon attraction.

I wouldn't mind to have seen them get confirmed as a couple, but what would possibly have been a better alternative, is to have him think back about the time when she confessed to him, and he thought she was talking about the moon, then realize he misunderstood her words, and start to blush. Then that could have meant he has feelings for her too, and they do get become a couple, or it could just have been from embarassment of having been confessed to and not even having realized it.

That would have been been pretty open-ended, but with some hints to think about
Apr 25, 2022 11:29 AM
Aug 2010
Dutch_Chief said:
I wouldn't mind to have seen them get confirmed as a couple, but what would possibly have been a better alternative, is to have him think back about the time when she confessed to him, and he thought she was talking about the moon, then realize he misunderstood her words, and start to blush. Then that could have meant he has feelings for her too, and they do get become a couple, or it could just have been from embarassment of having been confessed to and not even having realized it.

That would have been been pretty open-ended, but with some hints to think about

I believe it was heavily implied they would become a couple, with Shouya's "confession" and the hand holding in the end and all. But yeah, I wish we could see more of it.

Also, it was a long time ago I read this, but I remember Shouya had some moments of infatuation for her. Just not explicit. Am I wrong?
Sep 26, 2022 5:10 PM

Mar 2008
It wasn't as good as it should have been. . . The way the main girl reacted to being bullied was. . . weird. To say the least. She was way too quick to forgive people, especially the main guy. Main guy was pretty unlikable throughout (44 chapters before he finally said sorry? Really? ffs. . .) but she likes him anyway? Kind of felt a bit like Stockholm Syndrome to me the way she got so attached so quickly to someone who mentally and physically abused her for months. A couple support characters were kind of horrible human beings yet they tried to portray everyone as being simply misunderstood. . . weird. And way, way too many instances of unchecked victim blaming. To the point it actually made me feel a bit sick to my stomach. Too much attention was paid to the main guy and his suffering (which he mostly deserved) rather than the girl who really, REALLY suffered. There was 0 chance I was ever going to feel sorry for this guy no matter how hard the mangaka tried. Maybe if he properly apologized from the get go and made a genuine attempt to make amends, but he really didn't, just occasional self loathing and vitriol towards people who remind him of who he used to be and low-key still was. Spare me.

A lot of the drama felt forced for the sake of having drama which made the pacing too fast for much of the series as they attempted to keep the drama coming almost nonstop. Really the pace started getting messed up when Ueno was reintroduced. Then the last 2 volumes were kind of weak. They stretched out the hospitalization by giving each character exactly 1 chapter to get different views of essentially the same thing then they rushed to an ending. Really it was all downhill after the suicide attempt and it wasn't even a high hill to begin with (7/10). I had high hopes for this and the first volume was really good, but in the end I can only give it a 6/10. So much disappointment.

Unpopular opinion, I know from reading the comments here, but as someone who suffered from bullying for almost their entire time in school (from as early as I can remember until grade 10ish), to see bullies and bullied getting along at all in the way these characters did, as teens and without apologies, is pure fantasy. The depiction of bullying in the first volume was very accurately portrayed, for the series to turn out how it did makes it very much look like the mangaka understood what bullying looks like, but not how the bullies and the bullied think.
QuintessenceSep 27, 2022 5:35 AM
Oct 27, 2022 1:34 AM
Jul 2018
great ending for a masterpiece I was hoping the romance between Shouya and Shouko would develop but it was still a great end that last scene was wonderful in my head Shouya x Shouko is canon

overall i love this manga as much if not more than i loved the movie a perfect 10/10
Jan 21, 2023 4:46 PM

Jan 2021
I watched the movie a long time ago but just read the manga a couple months back because I was able to find the boxset and it's just such a good read, usually I feel more emotions when stuff is animated but the manga for a silent voice definitely made me cry a lot lol. The manga is also so easy to reread, it's just such a comfort series for me and I always go back to it because I have a connection with some of the characters
Feb 10, 2023 8:02 AM
Oct 2022
myanimelist users when they are asked to not make everything about romance: 😰😰😰😰
Feb 25, 2023 1:16 PM

Nov 2007
Quintessence said:
It wasn't as good as it should have been. . . The way the main girl reacted to being bullied was. . . weird. To say the least. She was way too quick to forgive people, especially the main guy. Main guy was pretty unlikable throughout (44 chapters before he finally said sorry? Really? ffs. . .) but she likes him anyway? Kind of felt a bit like Stockholm Syndrome to me the way she got so attached so quickly to someone who mentally and physically abused her for months. A couple support characters were kind of horrible human beings yet they tried to portray everyone as being simply misunderstood. . . weird. And way, way too many instances of unchecked victim blaming. To the point it actually made me feel a bit sick to my stomach. Too much attention was paid to the main guy and his suffering (which he mostly deserved) rather than the girl who really, REALLY suffered. There was 0 chance I was ever going to feel sorry for this guy no matter how hard the mangaka tried. Maybe if he properly apologized from the get go and made a genuine attempt to make amends, but he really didn't, just occasional self loathing and vitriol towards people who remind him of who he used to be and low-key still was. Spare me.

A lot of the drama felt forced for the sake of having drama which made the pacing too fast for much of the series as they attempted to keep the drama coming almost nonstop. Really the pace started getting messed up when Ueno was reintroduced. Then the last 2 volumes were kind of weak. They stretched out the hospitalization by giving each character exactly 1 chapter to get different views of essentially the same thing then they rushed to an ending. Really it was all downhill after the suicide attempt and it wasn't even a high hill to begin with (7/10). I had high hopes for this and the first volume was really good, but in the end I can only give it a 6/10. So much disappointment.

Unpopular opinion, I know from reading the comments here, but as someone who suffered from bullying for almost their entire time in school (from as early as I can remember until grade 10ish), to see bullies and bullied getting along at all in the way these characters did, as teens and without apologies, is pure fantasy. The depiction of bullying in the first volume was very accurately portrayed, for the series to turn out how it did makes it very much look like the mangaka understood what bullying looks like, but not how the bullies and the bullied think.

I mostly agree with what you wrote here. I don't know if I'm just super petty but I didn't feel like anyone besides Ishida made any real attempt at fixing their wrong doings from the past. And that in and of itself can be a message as well. That what's done is done and at some point you have to stop martyring yourself over the past and forgive yourself and move on. Ishida did so much horrendously terrible stuff and got what was coming for that. It took getting bullied himself to understand what that does to someone. Making him the protagonist was a hard sell but for me it still worked since he made a genuine effort to make up for the time that Shoko has lost due to his bullying.
The same cannot be said for most of the supporting cast Kawaii and Ueno were terrible and even the chapters that were supposed to give them a sort of "redemption" absolutely fell flat and I didn't buy any of it. The as you say "unchecked victim blaming" infuriated me to no end. And Shoko is internalizing all of that shit as well and blames herself for "ruining everything for everyone around her". The poor girl tried to kill herself because she was done being a burdon to everybody around her. She just wanted to be included, she just wanted to feel normal and wanted to have friends and why the hell is that so much to ask wow. And what's with the "she can't even defend herself" from the Mom? And Ueno being like "and then you send the adults after us"... 

Pande91 said:
Shouya never sees Shouko as much more than "victim of bullying, with disability". He never sees her as anything but a deaf person worthy of pity, which feeds into his self-hatred. He constantly tiptoes around her, treating her like the lightest breeze could shatter her. To him, she's not as much a person as a reminder of his mean past self.

And the manga does little to correct that, too. We don't see any of her interests or other friends. Does she really have no one to talk to from the institute for people with hearing disabilities? Doesn't she have any hobbies? Does she just sit around and watch the wall after coming home? This girl is just an empty shell save for her disability and depression.

Shouko isn't a character, she's a prop whose disability isn't used to tell a story about a disabled person despite it being the reason this whole story happens.
Damn... I didn't see it that way for some reason but when you read it like that... I'm having a hard time coming up with a counter point. To me, he saw her as a person that he wronged so much that he was willing to dedicate his life to fixing that. I think that he was to stuck in his head to really listen to her voice on the matter. But that ultimately what that bridge scene after he left the hospital was about. Them finally listening to each other. Her giving up to communicate with others was very well done via the notebook in the water. The day before she didn't come back to school Ishida tossed it into the pond and later it's shown that she found it but left it there. That symbolized her giving up on trying to be heard all together. Ishida returns this symbol and this may be what sparked her interest in him as well? For someone that wronged her so much to try to hear her is something else then someone completely new trying it I guess? I still feel like I don't reallllly get why she fell for Ishida so hard... Maybe it's stockholm or something.
Feb 25, 2023 3:00 PM

Mar 2008
Arkaniet said:
Quintessence said:

I mostly agree with what you wrote here. I don't know if I'm just super petty but I didn't feel like anyone besides Ishida made any real attempt at fixing their wrong doings from the past. And that in and of itself can be a message as well. That what's done is done and at some point you have to stop martyring yourself over the past and forgive yourself and move on. Ishida did so much horrendously terrible stuff and got what was coming for that. It took getting bullied himself to understand what that does to someone. Making him the protagonist was a hard sell but for me it still worked since he made a genuine effort to make up for the time that Shoko has lost due to his bullying.
The same cannot be said for most of the supporting cast Kawaii and Ueno were terrible and even the chapters that were supposed to give them a sort of "redemption" absolutely fell flat and I didn't buy any of it. The as you say "unchecked victim blaming" infuriated me to no end. And Shoko is internalizing all of that shit as well and blames herself for "ruining everything for everyone around her". The poor girl tried to kill herself because she was done being a burdon to everybody around her. She just wanted to be included, she just wanted to feel normal and wanted to have friends and why the hell is that so much to ask wow. And what's with the "she can't even defend herself" from the Mom? And Ueno being like "and then you send the adults after us"...
The main problems I had with Ishida is that it took him 44 chapters to say "sorry", which is insane as it was something he should have said the minute they were reuinted, and a major part of his way of making up for his past actions was to accuse others and lash out at them. It very much told me that he didn't really learn his lesson he just traded bullying Shouko for berating everyone else because they didn't get caught for bullying Shouko. He never, ever, got over the fact that his friends threw him under the bus, even though he literally tried to drag every last one of them down with him, and that was continuously used to try and make him look like the victim when he very much was not.

The way Shouko reacted to all the victim blaming was accurately portrayed. Many people do attempt suicide from that level of gaslighting and they will often try to keep it all to themselves, especially when everyone around them is complicit and they don't feel like they have anyone to turn to. It just made me sick to see it happen because I've been there. That and the first few volumes were accurate representations. It's everything else that makes no sense. The way she immediately forgave all of her former bullies over and over again, especially Ishida and Ueno, and then started harboring feelings for Ishida, the bullying ringleader. . . Not realistic in the slightest. You don't get bullied mercilessly for half a year and then forgive everyone and be all buddy buddy without so much as a "sorry". I'm pretty sure it was set up this way to try and make the series look more like a normal romantic drama and stretch the story out as much as possible but it was a mistake to do this. A much better representation can be found in Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata. The bullying there wasn't intentional, though (Shizuku thought she was doing a good thing), but Ishida didn't exactly think he was doing anything wrong either. It accurately portrays a regretful bully and the bullied girl's believable reaction to her long overdue apology. Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata hasn't ended and that side story hasn't been resolved yet. If you go to read that one bring tissues. The synopsis is misleading. You've been warned.
Feb 25, 2023 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
Quintessence said:
The main problems I had with Ishida is that it took him 44 chapters to say "sorry", which is insane as it was something he should have said the minute they were reuinted, and a major part of his way of making up for his past actions was to accuse others and lash out at them. It very much told me that he didn't really learn his lesson he just traded bullying Shouko for berating everyone else because they didn't get caught for bullying Shouko. He never, ever, got over the fact that his friends threw him under the bus, even though he literally tried to drag every last one of them down with him, and that was continuously used to try and make him look like the victim when he very much was not.
A simple sorry just wasn't gonna cut it and apologies cannot be accepted. His early mindset seemed to me that he didn't even think about being forgiven. So instead he tried to make up for what he ruined. Him lashing out at the others was... for me... to some degree fine. All of them were trash to her as well and they immediately ganged up on him and threw him under the buss. He had to suffer the consequences of his actions and paid for what he did. None of the others did and instead they went along their merry way, each still bein just as toxic as they were back then. Kawaii and Uonos freakout when Nagatsuka tried to deescalate was super telling that at their core both of them were still hatefull and just putting up a front (No clue were precisely it is but they call him fat blob and that he shouldnt touch them and stuff). None of them grew like Ishida did over the course of the manga. I think the concept of the manga was to overcome, move on and forgive and grow from your past self, for that to work I myself accepted that even though he was a bully he was also the bullied and therefore also a victim. These two things don't exclude one another in my head.

Quintessence said:
The way Shouko reacted to all the victim blaming was accurately portrayed. Many people do attempt suicide from that level of gaslighting and they will often try to keep it all to themselves, especially when everyone around them is complicit and they don't feel like they have anyone to turn to. It just made me sick to see it happen because I've been there. That and the first few volumes were accurate representations.

Agreed. What I don't understand is the timing of the suicide attempt... ok so here's how I took it. Shoko gave up on connecting with people by leaving the notebook in the pond. Ishida brings it back which gives her a little bit of hope and energy to try to connect with people once more. But all of that falls appart on the big blowout by the bridge where Ueno lashes out at Kawaii and well everything goes to shit. Ishida is going on a "pretend date" with Shoko and she tells him that she "ruins everything around her". So she is once again blaming herself for what happened on the bridge. This reinforces the notion that she's poison to the people around her and shatters her hope of reconnecting once more. Therefore she's loosing her will to live again. Written out this is... somewhat plausible but this was so hasty... the blowout wasn't irreversible and she still connected with Sahara so I don't really understand. Maybe it's like a breaking point thing. She was on the edge for so long and while they got her away from it at bit the blowout was to much. The movie added a scene to show that her hearing loss was progressing and that she was completely deaf on one ear, maybe loosing her last bit of hearing was to bad of a future to look forward to.
Quintessence said:
It's everything else that makes no sense. The way she immediately forgave all of her former bullies over and over again, especially Ishida and Ueno, and then started harboring feelings for Ishida, the bullying ringleader. . . Not realistic in the slightest. You don't get bullied mercilessly for half a year and then forgive everyone and be all buddy buddy without so much as a "sorry".
Yep I had a hard time going with all of this as well. The way it was presented was super strange. And then you had her Mom saying stuff like "She never fights back" and Ueno saying stuff like she never bothered to listen to her voice and never voiced her own. And none of this gets challenged so maybe the author shared this opinion? To me that just sounded like victim blaming but her forgiving everyone and going with this whole thing sure makes it seem like she doesnt fight back and doesn't really voice her disdain. Makes you wonder if the author even reflects upon that this is victim blaming. I might be reading to much into it though.
Quintessence said:
A much better representation can be found in Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata
Thanks for the rec. I'll add it to my plan to read. Haven't read yuri before so we'll see how that goes.
Feb 25, 2023 6:21 PM

Mar 2008
Arkaniet said:
Quintessence said:
A simple sorry just wasn't gonna cut it and apologies cannot be accepted. His early mindset seemed to me that he didn't even think about being forgiven. So instead he tried to make up for what he ruined. Him lashing out at the others was... for me... to some degree fine. All of them were trash to her as well and they immediately ganged up on him and threw him under the buss. He had to suffer the consequences of his actions and paid for what he did. None of the others did and instead they went along their merry way, each still bein just as toxic as they were back then. Kawaii and Uonos freakout when Nagatsuka tried to deescalate was super telling that at their core both of them were still hatefull and just putting up a front (No clue were precisely it is but they call him fat blob and that he shouldnt touch them and stuff). None of them grew like Ishida did over the course of the manga. I think the concept of the manga was to overcome, move on and forgive and grow from your past self, for that to work I myself accepted that even though he was a bully he was also the bullied and therefore also a victim. These two things don't exclude one another in my head.

Quintessence said:
The way Shouko reacted to all the victim blaming was accurately portrayed. Many people do attempt suicide from that level of gaslighting and they will often try to keep it all to themselves, especially when everyone around them is complicit and they don't feel like they have anyone to turn to. It just made me sick to see it happen because I've been there. That and the first few volumes were accurate representations.

Agreed. What I don't understand is the timing of the suicide attempt... ok so here's how I took it. Shoko gave up on connecting with people by leaving the notebook in the pond. Ishida brings it back which gives her a little bit of hope and energy to try to connect with people once more. But all of that falls appart on the big blowout by the bridge where Ueno lashes out at Kawaii and well everything goes to shit. Ishida is going on a "pretend date" with Shoko and she tells him that she "ruins everything around her". So she is once again blaming herself for what happened on the bridge. This reinforces the notion that she's poison to the people around her and shatters her hope of reconnecting once more. Therefore she's loosing her will to live again. Written out this is... somewhat plausible but this was so hasty... the blowout wasn't irreversible and she still connected with Sahara so I don't really understand. Maybe it's like a breaking point thing. She was on the edge for so long and while they got her away from it at bit the blowout was to much. The movie added a scene to show that her hearing loss was progressing and that she was completely deaf on one ear, maybe loosing her last bit of hearing was to bad of a future to look forward to.
Quintessence said:
It's everything else that makes no sense. The way she immediately forgave all of her former bullies over and over again, especially Ishida and Ueno, and then started harboring feelings for Ishida, the bullying ringleader. . . Not realistic in the slightest. You don't get bullied mercilessly for half a year and then forgive everyone and be all buddy buddy without so much as a "sorry".
Yep I had a hard time going with all of this as well. The way it was presented was super strange. And then you had her Mom saying stuff like "She never fights back" and Ueno saying stuff like she never bothered to listen to her voice and never voiced her own. And none of this gets challenged so maybe the author shared this opinion? To me that just sounded like victim blaming but her forgiving everyone and going with this whole thing sure makes it seem like she doesnt fight back and doesn't really voice her disdain. Makes you wonder if the author even reflects upon that this is victim blaming. I might be reading to much into it though.
Quintessence said:
A much better representation can be found in Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata
Thanks for the rec. I'll add it to my plan to read. Haven't read yuri before so we'll see how that goes.
No, a simple sorry wouldn't cut it (again, see Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata), nor should it, but he didn't even make an attempt. Yet despite that she forgave him immediately anyway for absolutely no reason. By the time he finally gets around to saying sorry she'd already put it way behind her. None of this makes any sense. That's my beef with the no apology.

I'm not saying the trash supporting cast didn't deserve to be lashed out at, they 100% did and it did piss me off that they got off consequence free, but it just showed that Ishida really hadn't changed all that much. This can be shown clearly when he lashed out on everyone on the bridge, even those who weren't his bullies. That one scene ruined any chance I had of ever feeling sorry for this guy and reinforced what I was thinking the whole time, that he hadn't really changed and was bottling up a lot of hate inside and was just waiting for an excuse to unleash it. It very much made it look like he was masking his true feelings and then after being provoked enough the mask fell off. I honestly don't think he grew at all until after that. He was carrying too much baggage that he wouldn't let go of.

You don't get to abuse someone and then play the victim when the shoe is on the other foot. Ishida spent half a year abusing someone and then when it was his turn to take abuse suddenly he's a victim. He's a victim of his own devices. If someone pulls out a gun and shoots someone and then someone else hauls out a gun and shoots them they don't get to then play the victim card because they never would have gotten hurt if they didn't shoot first. There is 0% chance of me ever feeling sorry for someone like that and this is what they centered the entire manga around when they really should have focused on Shouko, the only true victim in the entire story.

Shouko's suicide attempt would have made much more sense if they would have just made her the focus of the story instead of Ishida. She was always like this but you never got to see it because the story was all about him and he's as dense as a brick and didn't notice that she was struggling to hold herself together the entire time. To be fair she put up a good front, but the bridge incident was too much. She started building a house of cards when she started hanging out with Ishida and then Ishida himself was the one to knock it down. Considering she wasn't getting any emotional support from home she must have felt like she was suddenly all alone again. She was also made the focal point of the argument so it would be all to easy for her to think that everything would be better if she just wasn't around anymore. I've been there before. Suicide becomes a very attractive option when you think you're being left all alone and people are openly telling you it's all your fault.

As I said in my original post, I didn't hate this series. I'm not like most people on here who shit all over a series and then give it a 7. When I shit all over something I rate it accordingly. My average rating is in the 5.4's for anime and manga. That should be proof enough that I'm not afraid to give low ratings. I gave this series a 6, probably a 6.5 if MAL had decimals. Anything I rate 6 or higher I consider to be worth at least trying. 6 on MAL means fine and that's what I thought of it. It was fine. I was just disappointed by the way certain things were handled and it damped the experience for me a lot. I came into this expecting a rare 9 or 10 (a rating I've only given 15 of 193 completed manga, just did the math and that's 7.7%) and didn't get it.

Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata I currently have at 9.5. There is another I'm reading that's basically a light hearted, all girl, Koe no Katachi which I currently have at a 9 and that's Koe ga Dasenai Shoujo wa "Kanojo ga Yasashisugiru" to Omotteiru (long name so here's the link). I'm still not sure if that one is yuri or not. Hints have been dropped but it could very easily just be bait.
Feb 26, 2023 2:16 AM

Nov 2007
Quintessence said:
I'm not saying the trash supporting cast didn't deserve to be lashed out at, they 100% did and it did piss me off that they got off consequence free, but it just showed that Ishida really hadn't changed all that much. This can be shown clearly when he lashed out on everyone on the bridge, even those who weren't his bullies. That one scene ruined any chance I had of ever feeling sorry for this guy and reinforced what I was thinking the whole time, that he hadn't really changed and was bottling up a lot of hate inside and was just waiting for an excuse to unleash it. It very much made it look like he was masking his true feelings and then after being provoked enough the mask fell off. I honestly don't think he grew at all until after that. He was carrying too much baggage that he wouldn't let go of.

You don't get to abuse someone and then play the victim when the shoe is on the other foot. Ishida spent half a year abusing someone and then when it was his turn to take abuse suddenly he's a victim. He's a victim of his own devices. If someone pulls out a gun and shoots someone and then someone else hauls out a gun and shoots them they don't get to then play the victim card because they never would have gotten hurt if they didn't shoot first. There is 0% chance of me ever feeling sorry for someone like that and this is what they centered the entire manga around when they really should have focused on Shouko, the only true victim in the entire story.

Shouko's suicide attempt would have made much more sense if they would have just made her the focus of the story instead of Ishida. She was always like this but you never got to see it because the story was all about him and he's as dense as a brick and didn't notice that she was struggling to hold herself together the entire time. To be fair she put up a good front, but the bridge incident was too much. She started building a house of cards when she started hanging out with Ishida and then Ishida himself was the one to knock it down. Considering she wasn't getting any emotional support from home she must have felt like she was suddenly all alone again. She was also made the focal point of the argument so it would be all to easy for her to think that everything would be better if she just wasn't around anymore. I've been there before. Suicide becomes a very attractive option when you think you're being left all alone and people are openly telling you it's all your fault.
Right he was lashing out at everybody in that scene. He was the same as the scene that I mentioned with Ueno and Kawaii, they also didn't change and when push came to shove they snapped as well. He had way to much hatred and resentment build up at that point. It does sound like the series has stuck a personal cord with you... and not a good one. I've never been in a simila situation so your insight is very appreciated. Sorry that you went through that and I hope that you're feeling better. I seem to be very lenient on accepting very fallable characters as protagonists if the story fits and there's some progression to be seen. This story clearly, as you said, needed a lot more development on his part and I can see that point. It would have been nice to see some kind of spin-off from her Shokos point of view... it would be a VERY hard read but an interesting one for sure. Thanks for reading my ramblings and I hope you have a good one.
Feb 26, 2023 5:35 AM
Jan 2023
Quintessence said:
Shouko's suicide attempt would have made much more sense if they would have just made her the focus of the story instead of Ishida. She was always like this but you never got to see it because the story was all about him and he's as dense as a brick and didn't notice that she was struggling to hold herself together the entire time
Sorry to jump you guys' conversation, but I want to insert some relevant information. In my opinion, every issue you've described is attributable to deliberate choices of the story to be misleading in service of its core ideas related to misunderstanding and miscommunication. A major theme of the story is the disparity between individuals' subjective experiences -- the most obvious example of this is Ishida and Nishimiya having very different opinions about Ishida himself (for reasons that are extraordinarily subtle but incredibly well-done, imo). It is tempting to see Shouko as Generic Bullying Victim, when in actuality the story establishes her as a very complex personality with a specific history, set of insecurities, and (surprisingly intelligent and analytically-minded) views. The story is not about bullying -- it is about communication. The mangaka has strongly emphasized this. To this point: Shouko's problems all stem primarily from others' inability or lack of effort to understand her -- instead understanding her in ways that are convenient for them or projecting their own emotional damages onto her. This manifests both in malevolent (e.g., Ueno, Ishida in 5th grade) and benevolent ways (e.g., Yuzuru, Mashiba), and many readers do the same. The actual bullying itself (with the exception of the notebook/pond incident) has very little direct impact on her; a reader's overemphasis of the bullying's importance to the story is a dead giveaway that the reader did not pick up on the (admittedly extremely subtle) specifics of Shouko's psychology.

When you make an effort to understand Shouko for who she actually is rather than "just a bullying victim", her feelings and actions make much more sense, and a side product of that is that you start to empathize with her views on the side characters and their (at least partly) redemptive qualities. If you want my full explanation for my point of view, rather than this vague and hastily written explanation, you can find it in the Koe no Katachi JSL Guide that I linked above. Therein, I explore the full depth of Shouko's character and why she feels and acts the ways she does. I would honestly be very interested to hear your feedback, since much of my reason for making that guide was to counteract what I see as common misconceptions about the story and its characters, especially Shouko.
Feb 26, 2023 10:01 AM

Mar 2008
Croseus said:
Quintessence said:
Shouko's suicide attempt would have made much more sense if they would have just made her the focus of the story instead of Ishida. She was always like this but you never got to see it because the story was all about him and he's as dense as a brick and didn't notice that she was struggling to hold herself together the entire time
Sorry to jump you guys' conversation, but I want to insert some relevant information. In my opinion, every issue you've described is attributable to deliberate choices of the story to be misleading in service of its core ideas related to misunderstanding and miscommunication. A major theme of the story is the disparity between individuals' subjective experiences -- the most obvious example of this is Ishida and Nishimiya having very different opinions about Ishida himself (for reasons that are extraordinarily subtle but incredibly well-done, imo). It is tempting to see Shouko as Generic Bullying Victim, when in actuality the story establishes her as a very complex personality with a specific history, set of insecurities, and (surprisingly intelligent and analytically-minded) views. The story is not about bullying -- it is about communication. The mangaka has strongly emphasized this. To this point: Shouko's problems all stem primarily from others' inability or lack of effort to understand her -- instead understanding her in ways that are convenient for them or projecting their own emotional damages onto her. This manifests both in malevolent (e.g., Ueno, Ishida in 5th grade) and benevolent ways (e.g., Yuzuru, Mashiba), and many readers do the same. The actual bullying itself (with the exception of the notebook/pond incident) has very little direct impact on her; a reader's overemphasis of the bullying's importance to the story is a dead giveaway that the reader did not pick up on the (admittedly extremely subtle) specifics of Shouko's psychology.

When you make an effort to understand Shouko for who she actually is rather than "just a bullying victim", her feelings and actions make much more sense, and a side product of that is that you start to empathize with her views on the side characters and their (at least partly) redemptive qualities. If you want my full explanation for my point of view, rather than this vague and hastily written explanation, you can find it in the Koe no Katachi JSL Guide that I linked above. Therein, I explore the full depth of Shouko's character and why she feels and acts the ways she does. I would honestly be very interested to hear your feedback, since much of my reason for making that guide was to counteract what I see as common misconceptions about the story and its characters, especially Shouko.
1) Nice quote mining, making me look like I didn't understand what was going on when I did. I was explaining why it's easy for people, including Ishida, to miss what I saw coming, the suicide attempt, because, until the bridge scene, the build up is subtle with all of the attention on Ishida, but this started brewing the minute Ueno gets reintroduced.

2) I never said this story was all about bullying, I was talking about why I docked the manga 3.5-4 marks and how they handled the bullying theme was a major detractor for me, which Ark wanted to discuss.

3) I actually did understand that (mis)communication was one of the major themes and completely saw that everyone around Shouko was forcing their ideas of disabilities onto her instead of trying to understand her but I didn't have a problem with how it was portrayed like I did with the bullying so I didn't mention it because I was talking about my issues with the manga.

4) Shouko doesn't attempt suicide if the bullying (and especially the mental abuse at home) truly meant nothing to her. Sorry, but it's very much a major part of who she is and shouldn't be downplayed like you're doing. The bridge incident is key in understanding that. As soon as that happened I knew a suicide attempt was coming. I've been in that position. That scene made more sense to me than anything else in the entire manga. What didn't make sense to me was why she let herself get put in that position in the first place. She allowed her bullies back into her life when she didn't need to as she already had other friends and she forgave them way, way too easily to be realistic.

5) I never saw Shouko as "just a bully victim" I just didn't appreciate the manga forcing Ishida as a victim onto me when he did it to himself and she was the true victim of the series. That and seeing multiple characters victim blame her made me physically sick.

6) Your entire post is coming off as being incredibly condescending, especially considering this is just your 2nd post and you're using it to plug your 1st post. And you're only responding to me so you can better educate the plebs? Sheer hubris all around. . .
Feb 26, 2023 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
Arkaniet said:
Quintessence said:

Right he was lashing out at everybody in that scene. He was the same as the scene that I mentioned with Ueno and Kawaii, they also didn't change and when push came to shove they snapped as well. He had way to much hatred and resentment build up at that point. It does sound like the series has stuck a personal cord with you... and not a good one. I've never been in a simila situation so your insight is very appreciated. Sorry that you went through that and I hope that you're feeling better. I seem to be very lenient on accepting very fallable characters as protagonists if the story fits and there's some progression to be seen. This story clearly, as you said, needed a lot more development on his part and I can see that point. It would have been nice to see some kind of spin-off from her Shokos point of view... it would be a VERY hard read but an interesting one for sure. Thanks for reading my ramblings and I hope you have a good one.
Yeah it struck a bad cord. The focus veered away from Shouko and she was the one I was most interested in. Then they kept bringing up the bullying theme and trying to make Ishida into the victim and it was never going to work for me. I'm all for fallible character redemption stories (Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata again) I just don't like how they went about it here. Ishida didn't change enough for me to consider him redeemed. The constant blaming of others made him look really, really bad. The super late apology wasn't great either. Then they proceed to shove this character down my throat as the good guy and hero of the story. . . The guy throwing hot coals at everyone around him. . .

The story from Shouko's point of view likely wouldn't have worked as well. They had to maintain a certain level of mystery around her feelings in order for the shock scenes to work, especially the suicide attempt, and having the story from her perspective would have given away too much to the readers, though I saw it coming anyway. The whole point of the series was to emphasize that no one could understand her and most never even tried to (hence the bullying) and that works best from an outsiders point of view here. I would have preferred they shifted the series more towards Shouko's interactions, though, instead of Ishida's. That's more what I was looking for when I started but never got it. I guess I wanted Shouko to be the hero (or co-hero at least) instead of the plot device for Ishida to eventually grow up.

It's funny, because in Koe ga Dasenai Shoujo wa "Kanojo ga Yasashisugiru" to Omotteiru you actually get to see Oto's (the mute girl) side a lot due to the main character (Kikuno) being able to read minds. Just like Shouko, Oto blames herself for everything that happens to her so Kikuno's ability helps her to diffuse a lot of situations for Oto which is something Shouko never had. Kikuno is also considered a delinquent so Oto doesn't have to worry about getting bullied like Shouko did. It really is a lighthearted Koe no Katachi and I have no doubt that it was heavily influenced by it.
QuintessenceFeb 26, 2023 5:45 PM
Jul 5, 2023 9:25 PM

Apr 2020
imo, romance would have made it a little less enjoyable for me
water
Jul 29, 2023 10:40 PM

Dec 2009
Worth rereading one day.

Original Notes of 2014:
Sep 28, 2023 8:24 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to FakeSpicyApple
imo, romance would have made it a little less enjoyable for me
@FakeSpicyApple This is a coming of age story not a romance. You should have read it with correct mindset.
Oct 8, 2023 6:32 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to ZXEAN
@FakeSpicyApple This is a coming of age story not a romance. You should have read it with correct mindset.
@ZXEAN I didn't read it for romance. I was just replying to all the comments saying there should have been romance.
water
Oct 8, 2023 7:32 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to FakeSpicyApple
@ZXEAN I didn't read it for romance. I was just replying to all the comments saying there should have been romance.
@FakeSpicyApple Ok my bad. I thought something else.
Jan 15, 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
I was fine with them ending without confirming romance but only realised that I had completely forgot the part where Shoko admitted her love for him when I came here lol. I think it would've been silly to have her love Shoya at that point back then anyway though.

cloud8100Jan 15, 4:26 PM
Apr 19, 7:55 AM

Aug 2018
The last few chapters were a whole lot of nothing.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 10 Discussion

LucarioDude - Nov 5, 2013

35 by Saiunknown »»
Apr 30, 5:48 PM

» Difference?

Mangahater - Apr 19

9 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 20, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 61 Discussion

Ana - Nov 9, 2014

45 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 57 Discussion

Maerow - Oct 11, 2014

40 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Chapter 50 Discussion

Ana - Aug 26, 2014

39 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 19, 3:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.