Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2014 11:40 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Every single time one of Rudeus' wives gets pregnant, he has to go off on a journey. I really liked the scene where Aisha sleeps with Rudeus, too bad he didn't go the incest route. You know 20+ years have gone by when you watch the main character grow up old enough to joke with friends about marrying their children with one another. But damn, I'm pretty sure I hate Claire way more than Pax and even Hitogami, intending to marry off her incapacitated daughter Zenith to some random (and probably sick-minded) noble so that she can be his sex slave and produce another child for the Latreia household. Claire is probably another apostle, but Orsted hasn't said anything about it so I do have my doubts. And this is seriously the first time I have seen Rudeus so mad, I'm actually surprised he didn't go on a killing spree, I know I would.
Nov 28, 2014 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
after reading the whole volume...
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Nov 28, 2014 4:47 PM

Apr 2014
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Every single time one of Rudeus' wives gets pregnant, he has to go off on a journey. I really liked the scene where Aisha sleeps with Rudeus, too bad he didn't go the incest route. You know 20+ years have gone by when you watch the main character grow up old enough to joke with friends about marrying their children with one another. But damn, I'm pretty sure I hate Claire way more than Pax and even Hitogami, intending to marry off her incapacitated daughter Zenith to some random (and probably sick-minded) noble so that she can be his sex slave and produce another child for the Latreia household. Claire is probably another apostle, but Orsted hasn't said anything about it so I do have my doubts. And this is seriously the first time I have seen Rudeus so mad, I'm actually surprised he didn't go on a killing spree, I know I would.

Now that its fully translated.
Love Rudeus getting extremely mad for once.He should do this quite often,I'm still pretty salty how he Payed so much gold for Rinia's Slave owners and was putting a pretext.
He could actually wipe those slave trader's existence if he was Serious.

Claire is a good mother after all just like I thought..Just pretty much stubborn.
I want to see her reaction to her grandson's Polygamy lol.

Anyway Wow Gisu you traitorous little newbie,You're messed up for blindly following Hitogami even though He betrayed you once or twice already.

I wonder how this Jackass would gather forces..I'm under the impression he's the kind of fellow to be incompetent at that.
Unlike Rudeus who genuinely got people to join forces with him with good will.

Dec 19, 2014 3:02 PM
Oct 2013
after reading this volume again a few thought stuck out....
1) the relationship between Zenith and Lara. Zenith can read thoughts and Lara is from a race of beings that use telepathy to communicate with other members of their races......what if those 2 have been sticking together because they can "talk" to each other?

2) I wonder if Rudy will convey His mothers "wishes" to the rest of the family at the first family meeting when he gets back.

3) Gisu......even if you were a benefactor....if you only helping to me to build up my trust so that you can betray me....then you aren't really a benefactor your just a sadistic prick. Why cant he see that.

4) @Neutralside your question about "How...." easy convince other people that a) Rudy is in League with a "evil" god b) those that have joined Rudy are being cooers by a Powerful Mage (Rudy) c) An evil powerful mage is seeking world domination.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Dec 19, 2014 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
1) the relationship between Zenith and Lara. Zenith can read thoughts and Lara is from a race of beings that use telepathy to communicate with other members of their races......what if those 2 have been sticking together because they can "talk" to each other?

2) I wonder if Rudy will convey His mothers "wishes" to the rest of the family at the first family meeting when he gets back.

3) Gisu......even if you were a benefactor....if you only helping to me to build up my trust so that you can betray me....then you aren't really a benefactor your just a sadistic prick. Why cant he see that.

4) @Neutralside your question about "How...." easy convince other people that a) Rudy is in League with a "evil" god b) those that have joined Rudy are being cooers by a Powerful Mage (Rudy) c) An evil powerful mage is seeking world domination.

Those important figures he convinced..The princess Sylphiette was guarding,etc.
He didn't fully threaten them with how "evil" his boss is.
They trusted Rudeus as well legitimately.
They wouldn't betray Rudeus in the long run on the drop off a hat.
Those allies he gathered are the real deal.

Makes me wonder how Gisu would be able to gather enough forces.
He seems kind of incompetent at this type of things and not charismatic enough for that.

(Yeah I can't remember the names more lol..I should re read everything.)

Dec 19, 2014 5:18 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

He seems kind of incompetent at this type of things and not charismatic enough for that.

no no no you missed the point. Gisu will get other people by saying pt #4 reasons. Yes what you said is true that's how Rudeus got his allies. But you know how slow news travels and how rumors fly. All Gisu has to do is make it a kind of "Holy war" with people that rudeus hasn't meet yet.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
Dec 19, 2014 7:24 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

no no no you missed the point. Gisu will get other people by saying pt #4 reasons. Yes what you said is true that's how Rudeus got his allies. But you know how slow news travels and how rumors fly. All Gisu has to do is make it a kind of "Holy war" with people that rudeus hasn't meet yet.

Yeah I missed the point it was hard to understand xD
That can actually work.
To be more precise I'm more curious to how exactly Gisu would bait the other important figures to fight Rudeus's "Evil God".
Surely they wouldn't ally with Gisu just because "Yo This Estred guy is a evil God threatening our religion/Destroy whole world..Let's team up and fight this guy"
Or put their trust in a rumor Gisu mixed up alone.
That would be pretty dumb.
Or would Hitogami give one of his "Spectacle" dreams or the other apostles would have a helping hand in that regard in pushing their favors in helping Gisu?

Also I Death God might be an enemy for Rudeus next time.

But we'll see.
NeutralSideDec 19, 2014 7:36 PM

Dec 19, 2014 7:52 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

Yeah I missed the point it was hard to understand xD
That can actually work.
To be more precise I'm more curious to how exactly Gisu would bait the other important figures to fight Rudeus's "Evil God".
Surely they wouldn't ally with Gisu just because "Yo This Estred guy is a evil God threatening our religion/Destroy whole world..Let's team up and fight this guy"
Or put their trust in a rumor Gisu mixed up alone.
That would be pretty dumb.
Or would Hitogami give one of his "Spectacle" dreams or the other apostles would have a helping hand in that regard in pushing their favors in helping Gisu?

Also I Death God might be an enemy for Rudeus next time.

But we'll see.

Well lets take the case of KDK and Shirone...... Gisu put in some words with Jade Warrior saying that the fall of Pax was done so that in 15-20 yrs Zonabo son (who is married to one of Rudi Daughter's) [all made of and is a oracle of the future] (besides I don't doubt Zonabo and Ginger shanking up in the next few years) will retake the throne and try to over throw the 11th Princes Claim to the throne. For the KDK rulers something along the lines of he helped weaken their military in one battle so that Asura could invade at a later date. All of this was to be done in the Name of the Dragon God.
― Imam Ali as
Dec 19, 2014 8:10 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah I can't remember anymore who and what those are.
Jade warrior and Asura doesn't ring a bell anymore(Apology.. :d)
Also Zanoba and Ginger's child would marry one of Rudeus's daughters?
Is that in the alternate future diary?
Are they trying to make it surely happen in the current timeline?

I feel somewhat salty about that scenario.

Dec 19, 2014 8:44 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

Jade Warrior is the guy that lead the rebellion against Pax (Zanoba's brother) Asura is the kingdom that Ariel is queen of. (the zanoba child comment is pure conjecture, however highly probable) But if Gisu used truths mixed in with some lies....it would work. Hell people fear things with too much power and with how famous Rudi is....would be that hard to drum up some fear mongering.
― Imam Ali as
Dec 19, 2014 8:44 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:

Jade Warrior is the guy that lead the rebellion against Pax (Zanoba's brother) Asura is the kingdom that Ariel is queen of. (the zanoba child comment is pure conjecture, however highly probable) But if Gisu used truths mixed in with some lies....it would work. Hell people fear things with too much power and with how famous Rudi is....would be that hard to drum up some fear mongering.
― Imam Ali as
Dec 19, 2014 9:25 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah,but I still think that people with higher standing won't just listen diligently to a random person with only the reputation of being in a S class party before.

I know that he's gonna use Rudeus and Orstred's reputation against them.
But I'm asking the exact method in every full detail on how Gisu is gonna do it.
Will he use Hitogami's other disciple as well?
Will Hitogimi assist Gisu in persuading them to his side by giving the person a delusional dream?
What exactly forces will he gather? A number of people? Will it be Important figures? The other Gods?
How is he gonna persuade them exactly?
Example The Armored Dragon King is afraid of Orstred even when Rudeus was gonna personally try to defeat him before.
How would Gisu even Persuade other people that if even strong people like the Armored dragon king is having blue balls?
Rudi and Orstred's reputation is almost too overwhelming to other people.

Which is asking the impossible and since only the Author would know anyway.
NeutralSideDec 19, 2014 9:45 PM

Dec 20, 2014 11:19 AM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Yeah,but I still think that people with higher standing won't just listen diligently to a random person with only the reputation of being in a S class party before.

I know that he's gonna use Rudeus and Orstred's reputation against them.
But I'm asking the exact method in every full detail on how Gisu is gonna do it.
Will he use Hitogami's other disciple as well?
Will Hitogimi assist Gisu in persuading them to his side by giving the person a delusional dream?
What exactly forces will he gather? A number of people? Will it be Important figures? The other Gods?
How is he gonna persuade them exactly?
Example The Armored Dragon King is afraid of Orstred even when Rudeus was gonna personally try to defeat him before.
How would Gisu even Persuade other people that if even strong people like the Armored dragon king is having blue balls?
Rudi and Orstred's reputation is almost too overwhelming to other people.

Which is asking the impossible and since only the Author would know anyway.

who knows. But works to Gisu favor is he's had direct contact with Rudi so any lie he tells others he can use the "I know cause I was with him" line. Hitogami will probably help but indirectly why waste one of his 3 pawn pieces on Gisu when that guy already moves in such a way that its beneficial to Hitogami
― Imam Ali as
Dec 20, 2014 3:13 PM
Oct 2013
you know after 21 volumes why hasn't Rudi told Orstred not to base his actions/ prediction on past loop knowledge? I mean Rudi is the personification of the Butterfly Effect. Every out come that Orstred knows are based on a world that Rudi doesn't exist as such none of Rudi's kids should exist. Take the Shirone arc.....what if the out come didn't really matter anymore because the "fate" of the person Orstred was hoping for has already shifted to a descendant of Rudi. Think about Lara "stole" the fate/destiny of the person he was supposed have been the Savior of the World.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 3, 2015 6:53 PM
Dec 2013
List of Possible Allies of Gisu:

Badigadi - He was an apostle and he is a kind of guy that might act because he has some debt to someone and specially he is gone. He might be already strengthening their forces.

Death God - He said that a friend told him to don't trust Hitogami(I have a feeling he is lying and that friend he is talking about could be Gisu). There's also the possibility that Gisu gave him the anti-magic stone to fight Rudeus.

Talhand - Since he is the one who made the magic item that the Death God used, he could be an apostle too and he might be already making his move while Gisu was searching a way on how to defeat Rudeus.

Ruijerd - He have a reason on joining Hitogami's side because Hitogami is the one who said that his curse would disappear eventually and Gisu might just say to him that Rudeus is being manipulated by Orsted.

And lastly, someone inside the Mercenary group - I could be wrong with this one, but it is easier to succeed if you have a spy inside your enemies territory specially Hitogami is really good with sweet words.
Jan 3, 2015 8:44 PM
Oct 2013
JDnylire said:
List of Possible Allies of Gisu:

Badigadi - He was an apostle and he is a kind of guy that might act because he has some debt to someone and specially he is gone. He might be already strengthening their forces.

Death God - He said that a friend told him to don't trust Hitogami(I have a feeling he is lying and that friend he is talking about could be Gisu). There's also the possibility that Gisu gave him the anti-magic stone to fight Rudeus.

Talhand - Since he is the one who made the magic item that the Death God used, he could be an apostle too and he might be already making his move while Gisu was searching a way on how to defeat Rudeus.

Ruijerd - He have a reason on joining Hitogami's side because Hitogami is the one who said that his curse would disappear eventually and Gisu might just say to him that Rudeus is being manipulated by Orsted.

And lastly, someone inside the Mercenary group - I could be wrong with this one, but it is easier to succeed if you have a spy inside your enemies territory specially Hitogami is really good with sweet words.

Badigadi is MIA cause he's pissed Rudi is friends with Ruijerd (those two have a 400 year ago history) If Rudi could get the chance to tell Badigadi about Laplace cursed spears that may help.

Death God - depends on when the "war" will start I think he'll stay out of it just to raise Pax child

Talhand - he seems to have too much respect for Paul's old crewmates so since most are buddies/allies of Rudi he may follow suit

Ruijerd - probably not....but if it does it will be the biggest "Et tu Brutus" moment in this series
― Imam Ali as
Jan 4, 2015 10:14 AM
Dec 2014
Well that was a fun 2 weeks binge reading all 21 volumes of this LN once I found out of its existence and just could not stop reading XD.

Really sad that its over for now and I will have to wait until more is released.

I am not sure if I should have to put a spoiler warning on something in a discussion thread of a Novel but be warned I am going to discuss information that might soil major plot points to see what others think about said plot points. Also sorry about the lengthiness of the post I got really into the theory crafting part of my discussion and just could not stop!

Something I was wondering is if Perugius is going to be upset that Rudi did not take his first born son to be named by him like he asked. Although I have a feeling Rudi let it completely slip his mind seeing as it has been years since Lucy was born when he mentioned it.

Other then that the Gisu thing was really shocking and honestly it was strange that I had not considered the fact he might be a apostle just looking back at the number of "coincidences" that he and Rudi somehow managed to show up in the same place. I figured it was just one of those "author pulls a character out of his hat to run into the mc" type situation but the consistency was much higher then any other character in the series in a much larger distance apart from each other. The subtle foreshadowing with this revelation is one of my favorite parts about it honestly.

The fact that his mother became a miko reminded me of when Rudi hypothesized about Cursed children and Miko being two sides of the same coin. Cliffs wife, (Elaese? can't remember her name), was trapped in a magic crystal in the same way that Zenith was. This made me think that maybe that being trapped in the crystal imbued them with the same random energy that creates the magic item loot within the labyrinths but since it is on a person it takes the form of curses and miko powers. Due to its random nature I don't think its a fair system though takes away Cliffs wifes memories and gives he a curse but with Zenith it gives her the ability to read minds but robs her of her ability to emote and speak. Actually the more I think about it it is more like cliffs wife has the ability to produce magic crystals via fertilization with the side effect of needing to have it fertilized in order for her not to die from its magic power so in a way she is also a miko. I guess this just further proves that Miko and Cursed Children are almost the same depending on how you look at it, well at least in the realm of people who are given the power through labyrinth enchantment anyway. So theoretically if Cliff worked on curing Zeniths "Curse" it might remove both the power to read minds and the side effect of losing/suppressing emotions and speech. But this is all purely speculation and might be completely off base due to me misinterpreting the logic of the situation with in the worlds logic.

I have an odd feeling that Rudi will have a run in with the Magic guilds at some point in the next few volumes due to his constant use of teleportation magic. He goes everywhere making his name known when he gets their and then suddenly returns home a month or so later. How would that not draw the attention of magic authorities due to teleportation magic being forbidden magic. I think it would be a cool place for the story to go for awhile as it would allow us to see into the inner workings of the magic guild rich environment of the main town(Roenoa?) and have Rudi navigate to maybe get some type of special permission and even possibly recruit them to aid Orsted in the future. Also seeing some Rudi getting to know some grandmaster S rank magic guild leader to show him some new moves/maybe show him up would be awesome!

The last thing I am wondering is how many years the next novel volume will skip and how many events will be explained in passing.

Although now that I think back to the topic of Perugius naming Rudis first son it might be possible that he will name Sylphys child if its a boy maybe as a future plot point?

I would love to hear everyones thoughts about my theories and start a wonderful discussion about this fantastic light novel and all the places it might go in the future. Also since I have run out of this one does anyone know of one of similar length and quality I should check out? (I have already read shield bro, no game no life, and An irregular at magic highschool)
Jan 4, 2015 10:53 AM
Oct 2013
@Nydestroyer
Pergius was referring to Slyphy first son not Rudi first son. So I don't think Pergius will mind however we shall see since Slyphy is pregnant again.

I don't think he will have a run in with the Magic Guild over the use of teleportation circle since a) He's "friends" with Pergius b) Friends with Ariel c) Subordinate of the Dragon God.....I think they will that alone. Why tangle with someone that has WAY too many powerful allies over a trivial matter.

I don't think Cliff will be much "help" atm since he's got his own political career that he's working on to get his family safe with him. That being said Miko and Curse are opposites so the same technique cant really be used but it looks like Zenith is getting better over time it may just be a matter of time and interaction and now that Rudi know his mom's in there once he shares that knowledge with the rest of the family then they may talk and interact with her more. I am more waiting for Lara to start talking so she can act as a translator for her Grandma.

P.S. shield bro's my hero man wish he wasn't so dense....jesh man Rafa fing loves you man. Mahouka is good too loved the café scene with the sibling and Mayumi and her 2 sisters.....
― Imam Ali as
Jan 4, 2015 10:53 AM
Oct 2013
@Nydestroyer
Pergius was referring to Slyphy first son not Rudi first son. So I don't think Pergius will mind however we shall see since Slyphy is pregnant again.

I don't think he will have a run in with the Magic Guild over the use of teleportation circle since a) He's "friends" with Pergius b) Friends with Ariel c) Subordinate of the Dragon God.....I think they will that alone. Why tangle with someone that has WAY too many powerful allies over a trivial matter.

I don't think Cliff will be much "help" atm since he's got his own political career that he's working on to get his family safe with him. That being said Miko and Curse are opposites so the same technique cant really be used but it looks like Zenith is getting better over time it may just be a matter of time and interaction and now that Rudi know his mom's in there once he shares that knowledge with the rest of the family then they may talk and interact with her more. I am more waiting for Lara to start talking so she can act as a translator for her Grandma.

P.S. shield bro's my hero man wish he wasn't so dense....jesh man Rafa fing loves you man. Mahouka is good too loved the café scene with the sibling and Mayumi and her 2 sisters.....
― Imam Ali as
Jan 7, 2015 6:59 PM
Feb 2014
Also went on a crazy reading marathon. I think I took a week. Whew... one hell of a ride...

Anyways, I kinda always thought that Gisu was suspicious. I nvr really liked him... he always did come and go at his convejience... But, a few scenes kinda made me doubt him being an apostle or anything bad eg when he helps Paul and Rudeus repair their relationship. Also, I dont understand why he didnt just kill Rudeus. He had plenty of chances.

However, with Gisu now officially being known as the Hitogami's apostle, I'm kinda scared abt what's gonna happen. He knows A LOT of info abt Rudeus n Orsted thru Rudeus.

In fact, I wonder if Hitogami now knows abt Orsted's 200 yr time slip? If Orsted repeats that over and over agn, esp now he knows abt Gisu, he should have a better chance of destroying Hitogami in the next loop. I wonder if Hitogami will think of a scheme to break the loop.

On another topic, I'm getting extremely worried abt Rudeus' 2nd child with Sylphy becoming Laplace. I know Laplace is supposed to reincarnate in 80 yrs time, but, seriously, Rudeus existence is a MAJOR butterfly effect. I even take Perugius' request to name Rudeus' first son with Sylphy as a major sign of him predicting that their son will b Laplace...

That would be kind of tragic...

I dont want this to be a tragic story...

Moving on, I think some of Jdn's possible hitogami apostle candidates could be right on the mark.. Badigadi looks especially possible... Rudeus may not get his chance to explain Ruijerd's circumstances... Also, I hadnt realised it b4, but once u connect the dots, there defintely was a strong indication that Talhand sold those magic absorption gauntlets to Death God. Why would he sell off his huge fortune for that worthless Gisu who lost everything? Sounds fishy.
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jan 7, 2015 7:37 PM
Oct 2013
@Duri1n

Hitogami wouldn't know about the time loop because the only one told was Rudi and he hasn't shared that information with anyone since anyone could be made into an apostle. Probably part of the reason he hasn't shared his "True Name" if he doesn't then that something only he knows and can be proof of self....e.i. future self meeting past self.

Would be interesting if they find away to implant memory/knowledge on a "crystal" of sorts that why Orsted could "implant" the crystal in Rudi when he's 13 (that first battle) then have it activate after the second Rudi/Orsted battle so that rudi can stay outside the closed time loop while keeping all the knowledge he would have gained on previous loops.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 7, 2015 8:35 PM

Apr 2014
Anyone pretty excited for the next volume?
Just seeing the names of the chapters is making me so goddamn hyped.

*Edit my grammar srry so hyped.
NeutralSideJan 7, 2015 8:43 PM

Jan 7, 2015 8:41 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Anyone pretty excited for the next volume?
Just seeing the names is making the chapter names is making me so hyped.

oh yea 229 and 230 names are making antsy for translation!
― Imam Ali as
Jan 7, 2015 9:01 PM

Sep 2011
Just spent 2 weeks doing nothing else but reading all 21 volumes...now going back into withdrawal with no new chapters out yet :(
Jan 7, 2015 9:51 PM
Oct 2013
rihan1 said:
Just spent 2 weeks doing nothing else but reading all 21 volumes...now going back into withdrawal with no new chapters out yet :(

if only we knew how to read Japanese......we'd have 2 more chapters to enjoy.......
― Imam Ali as
Jan 7, 2015 10:36 PM
Dec 2014
odysseyrh said:

Would be interesting if they find away to implant memory/knowledge on a "crystal" of sorts that why Orsted could "implant" the crystal in Rudi when he's 13 (that first battle) then have it activate after the second Rudi/Orsted battle so that rudi can stay outside the closed time loop while keeping all the knowledge he would have gained on previous loops.

This would not work because the current loop is the only loop where Rudi even existed according to Orsted. (The Rudi in all the other loops was a still born until Rudis old soul took it over with in this loop only according to Orsteds hypothesis about why Orsted has never met Rudi or even known of his existence in any other loop) I am sure we will find the third party that reincarnated Rudi into his current body at some point and why they did it.
Jan 7, 2015 10:49 PM

Apr 2014
rihan1 said:

Took me Four days to read everything....
;~;

This would not work because the current loop is the only loop where Rudi even existed according to Orsted. (The Rudi in all the other loops was a still born until Rudis old soul took it over with in this loop only according to Orsteds hypothesis about why Orsted has never met Rudi or even known of his existence in any other loop) I am sure we will find the third party that reincarnated Rudi into his current body at some point and why they did it.

I hope that when the story ends this won't happen. that Rudeus will be return back to his previous body.He was actually unconscious the whole time.
Well then again that's only possible with Nanahoshi since she's a foreign body and unable to use magic.

Also Is he confirmed dead in his old world?
I really want to brush off that thought.

Jan 7, 2015 11:01 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
rihan1 said:

;~;

I hope that when the story ends this won't happen. that Rudeus will be return back to his previous body.He was actually unconscious the whole time.
Well then again that's only possible with Nanahoshi since she's a foreign body and unable to use magic.

he was hit by the truck, the impact then caused him to hit a wall where upon he was then run over by said truck......if he aint dead after that he will surely wish he was..... the lvl of trauma would lead him to be in severe almost debilitating pain for the rest of his life that's not to mention para or quadriplegic status
― Imam Ali as
Jan 7, 2015 11:10 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

;~;

he was hit by the truck, the impact then caused him to hit a wall where upon he was then run over by said truck......if he aint dead after that he will surely wish he was..... the lvl of trauma would lead him to be in severe almost debilitating pain for the rest of his life that's not to mention para or quadriplegic status

More importantly leaving his love ones in the other world.
Hope author doesn't pull that..stuff.

Jan 8, 2015 11:51 AM
Oct 2013
Nydestroyer said:
odysseyrh said:

This loop Yes this is true however that does hold true for future loops. However something like this more than likely wont happen, as someone pointed out this story will more than likely end on this loop so there will be no need for Orsted to loop back again.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 8, 2015 11:56 AM
Oct 2013
[quote=NeutralSide]

I hope that when the story ends this won't happen. that Rudeus will be return back to his previous body. He was actually unconscious the whole time.

umm more than likely Nanahoshi will be a messenger. I would suspect near the end Rudi will tell her that he was the one that tried saving her and her friends that day and that he wants her to deliver a message to his siblings.
― Imam Ali as
Jan 8, 2015 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
[quote=odysseyrh]
NeutralSide said:

I hope that when the story ends this won't happen. that Rudeus will be return back to his previous body. He was actually unconscious the whole time.

umm more than likely Nanahoshi will be a messenger. I would suspect near the end Rudi will tell her that he was the one that tried saving her and her friends that day and that he wants her to deliver a message to his siblings.

That could work too.
But you can't help but suspect the possibility of this scenario in most "Went in another world" premise.
:c

Jan 8, 2015 1:22 PM
Oct 2013
[quote=NeutralSide]
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

That could work too.
But you can't help but suspect the possibility of this scenario in most "Went in another world" premise.

how are you with time travel stories? if you like them there's a trippy one with Ethan Hawke in it........
― Imam Ali as
Jan 8, 2015 2:05 PM

Apr 2014
[quote=odysseyrh]
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

That could work too.

how are you with time travel stories? if you like them there's a trippy one with Ethan Hawke in it........

I hope that isn't an insult...
I rarely watch time travel stories.Been meaning to get on one if its possible.

Jan 8, 2015 2:14 PM
Oct 2013
[quote=NeutralSide]
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:

I hope that isn't an insult...
I rarely watch time travel stories.Been meaning to get on one if its possible.

not at all dude wasn't meant as insult. You seem the type that my find that topic interesting. I mentioned time travel due to Nanahoshi. From what Orsted has said to Rudi its seem like everything leading up to around Rudi's birth has been done so many times that Orsted gets a 100% completion rate on desired outcomes. Wondering is Nanahoshi is a new temporal endpoint or in gaming terms she the newest save point for Orsted so instead of have to redo 200 years worth of stuff he can now only do the last 100
― Imam Ali as
Jan 11, 2015 3:08 PM

Apr 2014
Question:
Why did Rudeus not focus on his other elemental skills and only on Earth and Water?
Is it solely due to preference?
Or is it because he was slacking?
Would he have done the same with the other elements like he did with his Stone cannon and make it Emperor class in terms of raw power?
NeutralSideJan 11, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 11, 2015 4:28 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
Question:
Why did Rudeus not focus on his other elemental skills and only on Earth and Water?
Would he have done the same with the other elements like he did with his Stone cannon and make it Emperor class in terms of raw power?

cant find the info yet but I think fire and wind aren't "emperor" is because someone hasn't taught him the spells yet. However with his raw power even intermediate and advance spells look and act like emperor spells. More than likely too he uses earth and water because they can be used a non-lethal way whereas wind my do more slicing dmg and fire will you can image that outcome
― Imam Ali as
Jan 11, 2015 4:59 PM

Apr 2014
odysseyrh said:
NeutralSide said:
Question:

cant find the info yet but I think fire and wind aren't "emperor" is because someone hasn't taught him the spells yet. However with his raw power even intermediate and advance spells look and act like emperor spells. More than likely too he uses earth and water because they can be used a non-lethal way whereas wind my do more slicing dmg and fire will you can image that outcome

That's a good point.
Actually having a discussion about this with someone who said Rudeus was slacking and should have focused on Fire and Wind elemental as well to get it stronger like his Earth and Water.

Although I said there's really no point since he can put some "Oomph" into it with raw magic power.
Unless he can devise and re-innovate his Fire and Wind techniques just like with his Original Explosive stone cannon with knowledge of his previous world.To make it more deadly.
Only thing I found him slacking was in his Method of Flying with wind magic which he hasn't really worked or finished.

Jan 11, 2015 5:48 PM
Oct 2013
NeutralSide said:
odysseyrh said:

That's a good point.
Actually having a discussion about this with someone who said Rudeus was slacking and should have focused on Fire and Wind elemental as well to get it stronger like his Earth and Water.

Although I said there's really no point since he can put some "Oomph" into it with raw magic power.
Unless he can devise and re-innovate his Fire and Wind techniques just like with his Original Explosive stone cannon with knowledge of his previous world.To make it more deadly.
Only thing I found him slacking was in his Method of Flying with wind magic which he hasn't really worked or finished.

ikr but what its looks like from his future self flight magic wasn't wind magic but gravity-control magic from the ancient dragons....to be honest I want him to go to some old dragon ruins to learn that...... make his MK II or MK III into a true IRONMAN or WARMACHINE suit lol
― Imam Ali as
Nov 26, 2015 2:53 AM
Jan 2012
Gisu always felt a bit like a weird character so even though it somewhat surprised me to read he is an apostle it's not shocking at least.
All in all a pretty great volume as always, I loved the little battle Rudeus had against the knights even though once again he had to rely on his gundam.

Pretty interesting to read how Zenith is still experiencing the world and how she described that Lara could talk from the moment she was born even if it only seemed that way due to her Miko power. Lara's destiny is insanely strong from what we've been hinted so far.

Oh yeah I had to laugh a bit at this part near the end :

[The person you're meeting with is my savior. Please don't be rude... Well, you'll probably end up being arrogant, but just don't hit her.]

I really miss Eris in the story, sure she had a bit of screentime near the end of this volume but I grew really attached to her in the first volumes about their travel through the demon continent.

Final volume is getting closer so I'll try to slow down my reading pace some more again however it's hard to stop reading once you get started to this awesomeness.
Apr 12, 2016 5:34 AM

May 2015
[["Eris...."

The relieved me hugged Eris.
As I was rubbing her chest, I was beaten to death.
Within my fading consciousness, I understood.
That this was Gisu's strategy all along.]]

epic
"If you don’t like a rule… Just follow it… Reach the top… And change the rule." -adolf hitler
Jun 17, 2016 7:46 AM

Jun 2012
^ lol that really was epic.

I didn't get the joke from the last part why Rudeus suddenly thought 'nurse' as the name and for whom it was directed

anyone?
Zaphkiel_El_RemJun 17, 2016 8:05 AM
Oct 12, 2021 6:39 PM

Feb 2018
Rudues looking for Zenith on Milishion
Clire grandma kidnap Zenith
Eris train Miko
Rudeus make up with the Zenith family
Looking to Zenith memories using Miko abilites
Zenith know everything but she cant talk
Geese are Hitogami followers
Nov 14, 2021 7:11 AM

Jul 2017
Such a great arc and my favorite one since the Asura Kingdom one, although I prefer this even over that. The latest one I preferred over this arc was the rematch with Orsted in WN 16. The series has been good but not amazing with the Orsted missions but there was tons of characterization and impactful moments and good interactions here, and the Geese reveal despite being simple to understand, was really nicely executed regardless. Only a few more volumes till the WNs are done, shame.
Nov 18, 2023 1:39 PM
Oct 2017
LN 21

So the geese reveal was spoiled for me by tiktok and the author himself (vol 17 Ex chapter.) Thanks Author!

Nice arc but it resolved itself way too easily. This is one thing I'm not a fan of. This entire story's problems have been fixed way too fast and on a good note. Excluding Eris leaving ofc.

The fight with Therese and the "simps" was great.

Claire finding out about Elinalise's condition was weird and didn't make sense to me. Seems like a weird plot point. Why did she want her daughter to get creampied over and over. Damn stupid grandma.

At the end he got exactly what he wanted and fast. I expected Geese to have abducted her but maybe it was bc I was spoiled ab him in the first place.

The Geese apostle reveal was sick and now he wants a fair war. His reasoning for being on MG side seems weird but the Ex chapter explained it all pretty well ig.

Geese looking for apostles. Maybe North God or Sword God is the guy in the last chapter?

Big final climax coming soon ig.

One thing I found Stupid was when Geese said he knows how Rudeus fights now. Like bitch the MG knows all about his magic armor. What did Geese gain in Millis?? Nothing.

On a side note, I miss when MT was at vol 1-12. Good slice of life with no boring preparations for war and shit.

TheTerminator990Nov 18, 2023 1:43 PM
Dec 26, 2023 11:05 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I already had a feeling that Geese was a disciple of the Man God, but now that it's official it makes sense that he always met Rudeus in the course of the story. I think this was by far the shortest volume so far, there were 3 extra chapters to bring the volume to over 200 pages. It was very suspenseful, which is why I read the whole book within 1.5 days, I just found the end of the whole Latria problem a bit boring, but overall it was really good.

More topics from this board

» So about the ending [SPOILER ALERT]

NiQ1 - Mar 4

11 by Arkaniet »»
Apr 23, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 24 Discussion (END) ( 1 2 )

-Karoshi- - Apr 4, 2015

70 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Mar 20, 1:30 PM

» why the LN changed volume numbers?

TierraRobada - Feb 29

1 by Roy2Epic »»
Mar 1, 3:34 AM

» "Mushoku Tensei" LN Series by Yuka Fujikawa, Rifujin na Magonote has 14.85 million copies (including Manga, Spin-offs, Digital) in circulation.

deg - Feb 21

15 by _gt_ohn »»
Feb 29, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Volume 11 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 8, 2014

17 by TierraRobada »»
Feb 23, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.