Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2014 11:04 PM

Dec 2012
Rita "O i see. So he think it every one falt."
..... :'(
Nov 24, 2014 11:07 PM

Dec 2011
"Wait... why would it make sense for him to specifically target Rita?" Masaru questioned with a scowl.
Nov 24, 2014 11:11 PM
Aug 2014
"He blames this school for the death of his little sister and hes sees Rita as this schools version of a little sister and wants to hurt her to make us fill the pain he did for his sisters death"
Nov 24, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2011
That made Masaru a bit worried. Of course for Rita, but also for his own little sister. He wondered if Zane might try something with her. "...Then I guess I'll have to do something about him..." He murmured seriously. "We can't let him just keep trying... he needs to be stopped permanently." He mused aloud. "Ah... not that I'm talking about killing him or anything."
Nov 24, 2014 11:18 PM
Aug 2014
"Well if I heard correctly Ban wasnt going to let Zane do that either so it seems his gang is even trying to stop him"
Nov 24, 2014 11:19 PM

Dec 2012
Riat...-look a bit scard-.."..if he...dose..would he stop?"
Nov 24, 2014 11:21 PM

Oct 2014
Blake was lieing down over a full couch with his eyes closed, and everyone thought he was asleep until he started talking "Just keep her with me sometimes then. I hardly ever go to the front lines anyway, and Rita shouldn't either. Even if Zane finds us I'll stop him somehow, he'd have to kill me to get to Rita." His tone wasn't too serious, it was just meant of as more of a quick solution.
Nov 24, 2014 11:25 PM
Aug 2014
"I doubt hes going to go after her it seems his own gang wants to stop him so I dont think he'll ever get the chance"
Nov 24, 2014 11:28 PM

Dec 2011
"Okay, then you and Rita would be dead. What would that solve?" Masaru said with a deadpan. Though it was meant more as a joke. He knew that Blake was smart... but he wasn't too strong. Zane could probably take him and Rita on, he assumed. Sighing, Masaru spoke again. "Whatever... I can take Zane... one problem is Ryuuji, however. He needs to be sane while he's fighting, not just give himself to instinct... Cause if he does then I need to switch my focus to him. If his gang is keeping him busy for the moment, though, I guess that gives Ryuuji some time to get control on his emotions."
Nov 24, 2014 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
Rita...-thinks...if he get me..maby he will stop wanting to hurt them...I..Im scard..but..if i can help them that been so kind to me..maby...Idk...it could make tth worse...-
Nov 24, 2014 11:31 PM
Aug 2014
"well you may need to be careful around Zane weapons may not be the only thing he plans on useing and we should keep Rita back and if she goes out have some people that can keep her safe"
Nov 24, 2014 11:37 PM

Dec 2012
Rita...-sneak off when no one looking-
Nov 24, 2014 11:39 PM

Nov 2013
Ren snapped her book shut as the last of her coffee disappeared. "Unfortunately, I'm not too good when it comes to dealing with Ryuuji, so that will have to be all on you, senpai." She raised out of her seat and placed the book back in it's place on the shelf before rinsing her cup. "But you won't have to worry about anything else except him if it happens during a fight, since I'll be able to deal with everything else."
Nov 24, 2014 11:47 PM

Oct 2014
"It might be a bold move, but I might be able to handle Ryuuji. My reflexes are better than almost anyone in this gang, and are probably on par with some skilled higher ranked members. If I can avert his attention to me I can dodge most, or even all of his attacks using agility and wear him down over time, although that's all I can buy - time. It would give others a chance to fight although I wouldn't be able to do it forever, fatigue would be an issue" Blake was serious this time, he was almost certain he could pull something like this off, but only with the approval of the others.
Nov 24, 2014 11:49 PM

Dec 2011
"Yeah... We'll need to watch her for now." Masaru agreed with a nod. "And I'm sure Ryuuji's the kind of person that only responds to a punch in the face when he's lost it." He stated, scowling a bit once more at the nuisance. "And I'd be fine with you trying... but Ryuuji strikes to kill when he's like that. I don't want you getting putting yourself in harms way and getting killed." After speaking that, he paused and looked around. "Wait... where'd Rita go...?" He questioned with a deadpanned expression.
Nov 24, 2014 11:55 PM

Nov 2013
"Hm, I've seen Blake run before, and he's fast," said Ren. She couldn't exactly remember why he was running, but she'd seen him running. Maybe he was late? she thought with a smirk, disregarding the fact that hardly anyone was ever late, asides from herself. "Maybe she's in the bathroom?" Ren replied, realising too that Rita was gone.
Nov 24, 2014 11:56 PM

Oct 2014
"Ill be fine, it's be unfair if you two were then only ones absorbing hits when I have the chance to help." Blake suddenly sighed "Who knows, she's off in her own world..."

(Sorry gotta go)
Nov 24, 2014 11:58 PM

Dec 2012
-if the look around her candy bo there a note saing what ever happens to me dont go to war. i wantt lp end this even if i have to be hurt agine. bater me then my frinds..Rita the magic girl-
frogotenNov 25, 2014 12:01 AM
Nov 24, 2014 11:59 PM
Aug 2014
"Well when Ryuuji gets in that mood theres not much to stop him and Rita shes probably off playing somewhere"
Nov 25, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2013
"Well I've never been too good with words and keeping peace with others, so anyone but me should have a better chance at dealing with him," said Ren. "I'm going to go check the bathroom for Rita." Ren suddenly had a bad feeling and she wasn't too sure what it was about, only that Rita was involved, and not with her normal antiques. But she couldn't exactly tell the others that there was trouble going on without any proof.
Nov 25, 2014 12:03 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru took note of the letter, groaning slightly as he stood up, approached it, and read it, immediately scowling. "Fucking idiot." He growled, instantly knowing what she was trying to do and dropped the letter as he started sprinting out of the room. He hoped he was wrong in his assumption... but he doubted that he was.
Nov 25, 2014 12:06 AM

Nov 2013
As Ren walked back to the room, she collided with Masaru and let out a yelp. "Senpai! What..?"
Nov 25, 2014 12:07 AM
Aug 2014
"Where you going Masaru"*He checks the letter and pales"*"Shit"*and runs after Masaru*
Nov 25, 2014 12:11 AM

Nov 2013
"Ugh, what's going on?" muttered Ren, watching Zaz chase after Masaru and began sprinting, quickly catching up.
Nov 25, 2014 12:12 AM

Dec 2011
"Wah!" Masaru stopped himself as best he could but still slammed into her, almost running her over. He stumbled slightly in the collision however quickly recovered. "I think Rita's trying to do something stupid... Read the note she left. She might be going to Majisuka!" He told her quickly, moving around her and broke out in a sprint once more. He hoped it was just Rita writing jibberish... but how it was worded combined with their previous conversation topic... it just gave him too much of a bad feeling.
Nov 25, 2014 12:14 AM
Aug 2014
"Thats what it sounded like but going there alone is a bad idea"
Nov 25, 2014 12:14 AM

Nov 2013
"I knew something was up," murmured Ren under her breath as she scanned the note and followed, making sure that she was just behind him. Despite her size, she still managed to keep at the same pace as Masaru, without even breaking a sweat.
Nov 25, 2014 1:49 AM

Apr 2014
Kim who had just came out of the bathroom after taking the biggest dump noticed that only Blake was in the hangout and everyone else was gone. "Huh...Hey Blake, where did everybody go? Blake did not respond, it seemed he was lost in thought or something. "Whatever" Kim shrugged his shoulders and headed towards the door of the hangout. "Hey Blake I'll be back, Im just gonna head to the store and get something to eat, you want something?" Blake still was not responding. "well.. okay then... weirdo" Kim mumbled as he left.

NotAWeebI_swearNov 25, 2014 2:00 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2014 8:07 AM

Oct 2014
Blake only snapped out of thought just as Kim left, "Yeah get me a so-..." He then digested what kim was said and stormed to the door, shouting down the corridor towards him "Don't call me a fucking weirdo, your the one who listens to idols!" Blake laughed at the exchange of teasing remarks before glaring at the students in the corridor giving him strange looks for shouting. Finally he retreated back to the hideout closing the door. Sitting down he thought to himself 'maybe I should look for Rita too... Meh, there's no point in everyone going'.
NotInsightNov 25, 2014 9:04 AM
Nov 25, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2012
Rita-comes back and sit dowen...there mad at me..-
Nov 25, 2014 3:23 PM

Oct 2014
Blake smiled, "I'm not surprised, what you did was stupid. Totally stupid." He walked over to Rita and patted her on the head, "Just don't anything alone again, Suzuran works together and pulling a stunt like that was crazy. Don't sacrifice yourself over a stupid gang war, be lazy and do things when you absolutely have to - like I do."

"This whole gang war can't be stopped anyway", Blake sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Majisuka want power and territory and Suzuran wants no such things to exist in this city. That means they will work against each other, Suzuran will do anything to stop Majisuka rising to power and dominating other people and schools, even if that means gaining power themselves, which I suppose is a bit ironic. Kim was threatened to pay a toll by Zane for walking the streets recently, which is a prime example of Majisukas goal - to dominate. Unless the motives change the war can't be stopped, so there is no point attempting to stop it by carrying the burden yourself.

If you get what I'm saying then im not mad at you... Although I can't say the same for Masaru and Ren.

Blake made his way over to the sofa and groaned before starting to sleep again, his advice required a lot of effort to communicate to Rita and he needed to recharge. That was his excuse anyway. Maybe he was just lazy.
Nov 25, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2012
Rita...-nods-
Nov 25, 2014 9:52 PM

Dec 2011
Arriving back at Suzuran, Masaru sighed. "They're not ever going to get off their high horses, are they?" He asked Ren rhetorically. It was always the same comments. 'I'm not even trying.'. 'That doesn't even hurt'. 'This isn't even my full strength!'. Honestly, it annoyed Masaru. Just bragging and bragging on with no end in sight. Honestly, Masaru hadn't really had a serious fight in a long time. Perhaps that was the cause for many thinking he 'lost his touch' per say. Or they could have just been cocky.
Nov 25, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
"High school is the epitome of youth," replied Ren almost cheerfully. "It's the time where kids just want to play. They'll grow up eventually or be eaten by the world. Now, about your shoulder....wanna fix it here?"
Nov 25, 2014 9:58 PM

Dec 2012
Rait.."..s..sorry"
Nov 25, 2014 10:02 PM

Dec 2011
"I hope they grow up... And no... how you asked that gave me the chills." Masaru said, rubbing his arm protectively. Hearing Rita apologize, Masaru sighed and approached her, patting her on the head with his good arm. "It's fine. Just don't do that again. You aren't alone Rita. Just like you don't enjoy seeing us get hurt, we don't like seeing you get hurt." He stated, rubbing the top of her head comfortingly. She honestly seemed like a younger sister to him.
Nov 25, 2014 10:03 PM
Aug 2014
"Damn it guys what happened when i saw Rita leave i decided to follow her and keep her safe"
Nov 25, 2014 10:08 PM

Nov 2013
Ren glanced over at Rita and nodded her comfort. That was really the most she felt like she was capable of doing.

"Well, suit yourself, but I'm a lot better at handling injuries than you think," said Ren to Masaru. "Like this."
She suddenly swept Masaru off his feet and tapped lightly on good side, making him fall towards his dislocated arm. As he fell, Ren bounced up and struck out a kick towards his shoulder. There was a pop sound of his arm falling back into place and the hurt was only momentary. As the pain faded, she knew that Masaru's arm would be fully functioning, probably better than before after the...massage. And with that thought, Ren smirked.

(Don't try this at home kiddies, it doesn't work like that, really)
Nov 25, 2014 10:09 PM

Dec 2012
(lol. we did the same thing.)
Nov 25, 2014 10:13 PM

Dec 2011
"It's fine. They just whined a bit so I let them punch me so they'd stop nagging." Masaru stated as if it was unimportant. "Besides, this isn't the first time my shoulder's been dislocated. That's why Ban was able to do so. Not to deny that he's strong... but he wouldn't have been able to do so other-FUCK!" Masaru suddenly yelped in pain at Ren's "massage" and grabbed it protectively. "What the hell! That hurt! You sadistic midget!" He chastised her, however didn't mean the name-calling seriously. The shouts were more to be taken humorously than as serious anger or anything of the sort.
Nov 25, 2014 10:15 PM

Dec 2012
(ya. u can)
Nov 25, 2014 10:17 PM

Nov 2013
Ren chuckled and headed again towards her coffee machine before stopping and deciding she wasn't really in the mood for more coffee. "Come now, calm down and tell me how your shoulder feels now. I'd be shocked if it still hurts."
Nov 25, 2014 10:20 PM

Dec 2012
Rita"..t..thank you"
Nov 25, 2014 10:23 PM

Nov 2013
Ren turned to Rita and finally allowed herself to give her a smile. "Just stay safe next time, okay?"
Nov 25, 2014 10:27 PM

Dec 2011
"...Fine... but you're still a sadist." Masaru murmured, still caressing his arm gently. He then sighed, sitting down in his chair as he rotated his shoulder. It really didn't hurt anymore... but still, the fact she did it without hesitation scared him a bit... it reminded him of something the old head would've done. "Also, Ren... Do you have something against Majisuka's leader?" He inquired.
Nov 25, 2014 10:30 PM
Aug 2014
"Rita dont do that again though the other gang is really dangerous and after what i told you went there looking for Zane"
Nov 25, 2014 10:30 PM

Nov 2013
"Huh? The Majisuka leader?" asked Ren and tried recalling her. "Hm...uh no? I don't even know her name and if I don't see her again within a day, I'll probably forget her face. I've only seen her a couple of times anyway. Why?"

Ren nodded in agreement with Zaz and leaned casually against the wall next to her coffee machine.
Nov 25, 2014 10:42 PM

Dec 2011
"Well, she's approached me twice now and both times you've seemed to hold an aversion to it... She obviously seems more level-headed so I don't think she'd want a fight with me over something stupid... so I thought maybe you had a problem with her or something." Masaru answered truthfully as he leaned back. "Also, you never explained to me what your tools are..."
Nov 25, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2013
"Hm, come to think of it, every time I see her, I get a feeling that something bad is going to happen," said Ren, suddenly recalling the feeling. "I don't think she's as level-headed as you think, but I might be wrong. Just keep it in mind, okay senpai?"

"Oh, and about my tools," said Ren, a grin suddenly lighting up her features. "I picked them up from the classroom on the way here. Have a look, all of it's harmless, I promise." She pulled her school bag from behind the couch and began riffling through it. "So in the case that there's a sleeping victim, I mean person, I use my permanent pen, an invention of my own where the ink can't be erased for five days, no matter what you do. The ink also comes in the form of paint, spray paint and oil." she raised the pen up proudly before riffling through the bag once more.
Nov 25, 2014 11:01 PM

Dec 2011
"Wait... is the sadistic Ren... afraid?" Masaru questioned in mock shock. It was meant as a tease for her.

"No... you mean victim... And what kind of stuff do you even draw on their face?" Masaru inquired hesitantly. "Wait! ...Do I really want to know...? Or is it just going to scare me further?" He asked rather seriously. Ren honestly did scare him at times. She seemed a bit too gleeful about stuff that... well... he viewed was not normal to be gleeful about.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -Majisuka Gakuen- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

861 by Zyphkin »»
Feb 25, 2016 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Suzuran High School ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

525 by Zyphkin »»
Jun 17, 2015 9:13 PM

» The City Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

220 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 15, 2015 9:32 PM

Sticky: » Red Claws base ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LoveandHate91 - Dec 2, 2014

323 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 8, 2015 10:13 PM

» Zanes house ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by LoveandHate91 »»
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.