Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Dec 11, 2014 9:33 AM

Dec 2011
"Well... you feel any tingling or numbness or something like that? That tends to come with dislocation." Masaru suggested. "Can ya' move it at all? If ya' can't, I'd say it's just dislocated." He added as he sighed and shook his head. "Sorry to tell you this... but the school doctor hardly ever comes around here. Not only is he scared shitless but usually if someone needs a doctor, it's cause they need to go to the hospital." He explained it to her as he took a seat. He saw that she was quite constantly looking back down at her hand. She was probably worried and for good reason. "You don't have to worry about it. It ain't gonna' fall off, ya' know?" He lightly joked.
Dec 12, 2014 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
"Please, don't even joke about it fallin' off, 'cause I seriously thought it did for second there." She said and heavily sighed. His description of a dislocated bone sounded mostly fitting to her condition, it forced her to finally make up her mind to do what she was thinking about doing for a while. ' "Listen tough guy, do me a favor and 'snap it back into place' nice and quick, and I am serious here" She slightly messaged her hand before bringing it up before him. "I can't do it myself, I tried doing it once and it was hell. It could only work if some one else did it for me."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Dec 12, 2014 7:47 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru blinked a few times in surprise. Before he could ask if she was positive, Chouki had already answered. Sighing, he softly grabbed her hand. "...Alright... Just don't beat the crap out of me afterwards." He warned her before hesitantly taking hold of her finger. "Ready?" He questioned, pausing so she could brace herself before quickly snapping it back into its original place with an audible popping sound. After hearing that, Masaru released her hand from his grasp. "You okay? Probably really hurts... but at least someone didn't kick it back into place when you weren't even expecting it." He mumbled in annoyance, thinking back to Ren [i]helping[i] him. "Sadistic ass midget..." He murmured once again.
Dec 12, 2014 8:49 PM

Nov 2010
Chouki had already braced herself by the time she asked him for this. While he did his thing with her other hand tightly clenched on the bed's sheets, almost tearing it apart the moment he snapped the dislocation back. She gasped and her eyes were wide open and almost looked as if they were about to pop out of their place. His ear could catch her cursing under her breath. "This... Never gets less painful." She said and paused to regulate her breathing. "K' I am grateful and all but if you ever try doing this to me without my approval or me asking for it in the future you're basically asking to be sent flying out of the window."
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Dec 12, 2014 9:10 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru held his hands up in mock surrender. "Do I look like some sort of sadist to you?" He questioned before chuckling lightly and lowering his arms once again. "Not much of a girly girl, are ya'?" He remarked to her warning. "Though to be honest... Haven't seen one of those in a while.... Disincluding my kid sister, that is." He commented as he ran a hand through his hair.
Dec 14, 2014 2:32 PM

Nov 2010
"Not a girly girl? I hope you didn't realize it just now." She tried to let out a laugh, but it was more like a forced huff because of her not yet stable breathing. "It's surprising though, you say that you don't see my kind a lot although you live in a place where even women have to be strong or else be some gangsta's bitch." She took a deep breath, laying back on the bed as she breathed out. "You sister sounds lucky enough, having someone to protect and care about her while being strong herself at same time... Unless you have a edgy relationship with her or something."
Dec 14, 2014 2:54 PM

Dec 2011
"No... I mean a girly girl.... precisely cause of the reason you just said." Masaru corrected with a laugh. "No, we're pretty close. She's one of those people who could honestly get on anyone's good side without trying... It's hard to dislike her." He answered her with a slight smile. "But, if you're not a sadist, then really I don't see your kind around a lot... The women around me are all crazy..." He said with a defeated sigh.
Dec 14, 2014 3:28 PM

Nov 2010
"I can see that." She let out a tsk as she remembered one of the crazy women around him AKA the 'midget' who snapped her finger, not to forget his possessive and envious girlfriend. "Your sister sounds like the opposite of me then. I could always get on someone's nerves with no sweat, and you just witnessed an example."
Dec 14, 2014 3:42 PM

Dec 2011
"Well, you're a lot like me in that sense." Masaru admitted with a sigh as rubbed the back of his head. "Seems like I'm just a magnet of assholes usually... That happen to you or is my luck just crap?" He inquired with a sigh. "Actually... How you entered the school reminded me a lot of my first day here... Though a midget didn't snap my finger."
Dec 15, 2014 12:18 AM

Apr 2014
Lennex walks in through the front gates slowly and cautiously. His eyes scan around the area curiously, wondering where he has to go or even do to start his days here-
~All flames are destined to fade. No light is forever. In any era of light and peace the opposite must be true. An era of darkness and chaos. For the brighter the flame, the deeper their shadow~
Dec 15, 2014 8:08 AM

Oct 2014
Blake was leaning against the wall of the school building, his earphones playing music loudly to block out the shouting and chattering of delinquent central. He glanced over at the gate to see someone looking completely confused and instantly realised that this kid was new. He groaned attempting to move from the comfortable position he had created and walked over to the boy slowly. "Hey, your new right? You know where your going?".
Dec 16, 2014 9:23 PM

Apr 2014
"Hahahaha Nah I wish man. I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. This is all very new to me." -While Lennex speaks, he warily sizes this male up, making mental notes about whether he should feel like this guy was a worthy opponent-
~All flames are destined to fade. No light is forever. In any era of light and peace the opposite must be true. An era of darkness and chaos. For the brighter the flame, the deeper their shadow~
Dec 16, 2014 10:52 PM

Oct 2014
Blake smirked at his confident reply, it definitely wasn't a bad thing considering the school he was coming to. He yawned and scratched his head, "Oh right, I guess I'll be looking forward to working with you then, newbie".
Dec 16, 2014 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
"Just got in and I'm already being labeled as a newbie. Ah great times are ahead of me I am sure. Looking forward to working with you as well bro. Names Lennex by the way." -Lennex gives a smirk towards the male in question and puts his hand out in front of him. A gesture for a handshake-
Dec 16, 2014 11:06 PM

Oct 2014
Blake glanced at the hand and at Lennex, he was surprised; usually get raging, ignorant delinquents walking through the gate was all he was used to. He shot a grin towards Lennex and shook his hand "Well I'm Blake, welcome to Suzuran I suppose." He realised he should check how much the kid knew before he started here. "So, you know about the gangs of Suzuran and Majisuka?? Your probably going to be involved in that stuff now after all."
Dec 16, 2014 11:35 PM

Apr 2014
"Well Blake, I've heard talk and rumors but nothing solid. You mind filling me in on what the hell I'm apparently gonna have to deal with?" -Lennex raises an eyebrow questioningly while he asks this but with the same light expression he's had on-
Dec 16, 2014 11:45 PM

Oct 2014
"Fair enough. As you probably know, Suzurzn and Majisuka are the biggest and most influential gangs in the city. They often fight and have disputes to take each other down, as both gangs hate eachother. Most people in our gang are doing it for their own reasons though, as far as I know." He turned and started walking away, signalling a gesture for Lennex to walk alongside him. He didn't really want to tell him this, but he needed to out of respect "We ain't fighting at the moment anyway. Because a third party stuck their noses in. Theyre completely crazy and will murder if it comes to it. So watch yourself, Lennex - I've taken a liking to you after all. It shouldn't be too bad for you though, you're knew and they might not know your face. They prefer to target higher ups aswell..."
Dec 17, 2014 12:24 AM

Apr 2014
"Lucky me...Well no matter. Gotta say though. The thought of getting into a mexican standoff with Majisuka and this murderous third party has got my mouth watering. I do love a good battle with my life on the line hahahahaha! And of course, seeing as we are on the same side, Ill watch your back as long as you watch mine." -Lennex's eyes had a dangerous glint to them while he spoke of fighting for his life and the smile never subsided. His smile turns into a smile grin while he addresses Blake about watching each others back and the glint in his eyes turns into more of a accepting warmth- "Sides, I dont plan on causing trouble anyway. Unless someone comes asking for it, then Ill be happy to oblige. But seems as long as I keep my nose clean Ill be safe eh?"
Dec 17, 2014 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
"Course I'll watch ya back, it's my job to watch everyone's back anyway - you can rely on me." Blake returned the friendly smile that Lennex had gave him. "As for keepin' yer nose clean... That might work with Majisuka, but not the Red Claws, they are pure psychos who will kill for fun, try to stay with someone when walking around the streets..." He scratched his head, pondering over the dilemma "As for Majisuka, we've created a sort of truce with them for the time being I think, but that's not going to ost for long - nor do I want it to"
Dec 17, 2014 11:55 AM

Apr 2014
"Damn, for real? Just how bad are these Red Claws guys that we would make a truce with our supposed rivals. This doesn't sound like they would be any kind of problem with an alliance between both gangs." -The male ponders just how bad could this 3rd gang be. It cant be THAT bad right?-
Dec 17, 2014 12:41 PM

Oct 2014
"No, the red claws aren't as powerful as Suzuran or Majisuka: in terms of size, strength and intellect. The only difference is they have cold-blooded killers, and as far as I'm aware no one from this school or Majisuka is willing to kill. I don't really know what's going on with the Red Claws at the moment though, I've been laying low." Blake opened the door to the main building, pulling it hard enough so Lennox had time to follow before the door closed. "We can go to the hang out if you want, see if anyone is there. People have been bunking off lately due to the circumstances so it's quieter than normal..."
Dec 17, 2014 9:07 PM

Apr 2014
"Sounds good. Show me around my new comrade. I need to learn the layout anyway." -Lennex follows Blake into the main building and thinks what kind of people are currently occupying Suzuran. Hopefully they were easy enough to get along with like Blake here.-
Dec 17, 2014 10:47 PM

Oct 2014
"Okay then follow me" Blake walked further down the corridor until coming up to the hang out "It's in here" he then opened the door and entered.

(Post there next)
Dec 18, 2014 2:53 PM

Nov 2010
EmperorsChosen01 said:
"Well, you're a lot like me in that sense." Masaru admitted with a sigh as rubbed the back of his head. "Seems like I'm just a magnet of assholes usually... That happen to you or is my luck just crap?" He inquired with a sigh. "Actually... How you entered the school reminded me a lot of my first day here... Though a midget didn't snap my finger."

It made her rise her eyebrow for a moment when he mentioned how that they're similar. "You seem a bit more approachable compared to me though, at least you don't go screwing around with midgets just because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something." She said let out a quick laugh again.

(Sorry! (/TOT)/ If you want Masaru somewhere else go ahead, or I could let Chouki go away first if you want.)
Dec 18, 2014 10:23 PM

Dec 2011
(Don't worry, it's fine. Though I'm gonna' try to move them to the hang out. If you want Chouki to go somewhere else, you can just respond to this post 'n say so in your response ^^)

Masaru blinked several times at that, looking around the room before back to her and pointing to himself with a confused expression. "Me?" He questioned with a surprised expression before chuckling lightly and standing up. "Trust me, I'm not that approachable. With this damn hair and my scowl, most people just step outta' the way." He corrected her. "Hey, if you wanna' meet the others I can show you to the hang out. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine." He invited her before heading out of the infirmary and to the hang out. Though, if she didn't want to go, that was fine too.
Jun 17, 2015 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
*asika ryuji has returned stronger then ever and is back due to the activity of the red claws*so it begins again it seems
ZyphkinJun 17, 2015 9:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» -Majisuka Gakuen- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

861 by Zyphkin »»
Feb 25, 2016 5:14 PM

» The City Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

220 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 15, 2015 9:32 PM

Sticky: » Red Claws base ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LoveandHate91 - Dec 2, 2014

323 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 8, 2015 10:13 PM

» -Suzuran High School- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

613 by shadowz1995 »»
Dec 30, 2014 9:43 PM

» Zanes house ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by LoveandHate91 »»
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.