Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2009 11:30 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
why did he just start accepting that girl as his girlfriend now? He that weak willed to just go along with whatever floats his way? Its fairly obvious he has no feelings for her, and that he really likes Amamiya.

But overall this show is really... umm, bland.. it started off well enough but after we started meeting more of the characters its just bluntly obvious that all of them arn't very interesting in this slightest, i'm having a hard time watching this. Think this may be a dropper.

Jul 3, 2010 10:59 AM

Dec 2009
Oh, Amamiya... She is the most boring female character I ever seen. And this is reason why Amamiya is... slightly interesting.
It seems I will drop TM before 10 episode.
Jan 27, 2011 11:09 PM

Jun 2009
Dropping a series just because of Amamiya isn't reasonable
Just enjoy the other character

I'm gonna miss Chick-kun's usual way of communicating.. now she's talking wtf
The confession was way too much lol
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 14, 2012 3:44 AM
Jan 2012
Indeed Amamiya isn't so much of an exciting character... but I don't find that to be the problem. I find the male protagonist to be so stupid that I cannot possibly continue with the series.

I mean, he clearly has no feelings for his new 'girlfriend' so why the heck did he accept her ==;; That explains how stupid he is.

Also, at times I think if you gave him long hair, changed the voice actor into an ACTRESS, then it would suit his character and personality much better. What I'm saying is, he is such an unlikable male character; so unmanly and weak. I mean, he literally screams when he was attacked by gangsters the episode before. Perhaps in reality it may be acceptable to some degree, but this is ANIME, characters are suppose to be idealized and quite clearly, whoever made this anime failed to do that.
Oct 21, 2012 7:14 PM

Nov 2011
I knew drama was possible!!!
But he really is being an asshole! He has a girlfriend and he went to an audition instead of a date he promised to go to? WHAT A DICK!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 7, 2013 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
I didn't have high expectations for this anime to begin with. So, I don't mind if Amamiya is boring and generic, there are other characters that are more interesting and quite funny at times.
I, too, am not very fond of Riku being so spineless. He should have told Tsukasa from the very beginning that she can't just force a relationship onto him and therefore, I was quite irritated when he started to play along with her. Now that I think about it, everything what happened in this anime so far was forced onto him and he never even once expressed his own opinion in any way.
But then again, like I said, I don't really mind. It's just light-hearted fun, nothing hard to digest. It's not my life that will be filled with more and more drama as the story goes on, I just sit here in the front row and eat my popcorn.
Jan 13, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
Nuclear bomb launched!
Feb 8, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2014
well this episode suddenly got dramatic in the end.... I was not expecting Riku kun to be dragged like this
Mar 28, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Aoba-kun should've cut off ties with Tsukasa earlier and not have agreed to the date. Also he should've said no to the audition, but alas the wimpy MC syndrome strikes again! This ep is possibly the worst scenario for a harem MC to be in.
Mar 10, 2019 5:56 AM

Aug 2017
MC is a typical harem idiot. No reason any girl would like him. Not sure why I'm not dropping this show.

More topics from this board

» Is this at all as charming as the games?

VanVeleca - Jun 6

0 by VanVeleca »»
Jun 6, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ Episode 25 Discussion

zq - Nov 16, 2007

48 by RK7205 »»
Nov 22, 2023 10:08 PM

Poll: » Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love Episode 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jan 25, 2011

9 by RK7205 »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ Episode 1 Discussion

brinan - Nov 9, 2009

10 by RK7205 »»
Nov 20, 2023 5:22 AM

Poll: » Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ Episode 23 Discussion

zq - Nov 16, 2007

11 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.