Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2014 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mine was epic this episode!

Seems like they added in some original scenes.
Nov 9, 2014 7:30 AM

May 2009
What? Lubock kills Borick, ANIME WENT ORIGINAL
Nov 9, 2014 7:30 AM

Nov 2013
LOL, anime-original ending confirmed.
Nov 9, 2014 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
To be honest an anime original ending is better than ending it off without a conclusion and not making a sequel.
Nov 9, 2014 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
What the hell? I don't remember this from the manga...

Damn, this took on a whole new twist not that I mind it that much but definitely original ending now..
Nov 9, 2014 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Stark700 said:

Damn, this took on a whole new twist not that I mind it that much but definitely original ending now..

Manga spoilers:
Nov 9, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2014
LOL anime original ending. I totally didn't expect that.
Nov 9, 2014 7:56 AM
Jan 2014
I am not sure how to feel about this alternate route...
Bolic was killed off so soon, so no Suu vs Esdeath?
Nov 9, 2014 8:05 AM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
LOL anime original ending. I totally didn't expect that.

Yeah, lets hope its actually a good one, 99.9% of anime only ending suck. The reasons AGK is going for this are:
There wont be a second season because the anime is too close to the manga.
The stuff that happens later on in the manga are brutal, haxx, and somehow BS according to the fans.

The good news is that that leaves for another anime studio to reboot the series, with A+ animation instead of Toei-tier animation.

Nov 9, 2014 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
Now I'm scared to watch this episode.
Nov 9, 2014 8:15 AM

Oct 2014
LOL What in God's Name.... Well this was a fairly faithful adaptation.. except for the skipping a majority of the "details" but really now... Well w.e
Nov 9, 2014 8:19 AM

Dec 2013
It's really is going to be an original anime ending. That really sucks!

Mine was beastly in this episode!

I didn't like how they moved Tatsumi's fight forward. I thought that it created less suspense with Mine almost dying.

Despite the rushing and the filler which in some parts didn't make much sense I still enjoyed this episode. Pretty scared on how the anime is going to go from here.
G_Spark233Nov 9, 2014 9:45 AM
Nov 9, 2014 8:33 AM
May 2013
But is The Mine vs Seryu fight any good
Nov 9, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2010
I've been wondering where the hell they're gonna be stopping with the pace they've been going. So AO Ending? I don't really mind actually. As long as we don't have to see Wild Hunt I'm happy XD Esp the clown since we are seeing Syura and all <_<

As for this ep. Really good stuff! Mine was FRIGGIN BA!!! Totally loved her fight against Seryuu :D AND YES!! DAT PSYCHO BITCH FINALLY DIED >.<!! I couldn't be happier lol XD

Nice save Tatsumi :3 All Dem love flags between them <3 Mine's blushing was pretty cute ^^

Nice to see Lubbock killing Bolick XD More spotlight :3...Well nxt week doesn't seem good for him <_<
Nov 9, 2014 9:33 AM
Sep 2013
Seryu is done for very good episode. Revenge well served from Mine. Didn't expect her to be able to defeat her alone. She threw everything at mine and the kitchen sink. Tatsumi finished the last Rasha Demon. Seems like everything is coming ahead with Night Raid vs Jaegers.
Nov 9, 2014 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
Let Justice-chan be rekted though the heavens fall.
Nov 9, 2014 9:37 AM
Nov 2014
Look like they skipping all the way to Ch. 51 material next week

I really don't mind if the ending is orginal as long as it is entertaining.

Oct 2010
Wow so anime is going the original ending route. Did not see that coming. Well played White Fox. At least Seryu is now dead. I was hoping to see Wave vs. Leone and Suu though, since WF went out of their way to show that. So
Overall, good ep I guess. The fight was well done. Wonder how they will handle the anime now that they skipped so much material.

May 2013
That was a good battle. Glad to see Seryu gone.
Nov 9, 2014 9:42 AM

Oct 2011
That was a great battle, finally seryuu the shitty redhead is gone. The ending doesn't seem faithful to the manga though.
Nov 9, 2014 9:44 AM

Jun 2014
Yup. Anime original... Kinda sucks as I wanted to see wave vs the 3 members as well as susanoo fight, but maybe my favorite character won't die in the anime...

Never mind. .. saw the preview... NOOOO
Nov 9, 2014 9:47 AM

Jun 2014
Ok anime viewers if you wanna see the canon route read from chapter 38 or 39.

You have missed.

>Esdeath vs NR
>Wave destroying Akame,Lubbock and Mine
>Wild Hunt
>Wave vs Syura
>Badass Susanoo moments
>Actual build up to a big event

Can't say this will be good tho, but at least manga readers can't spoil since the anime is making filler.

Jul 2010
The all out battle! Tatsumi vs the last demon and Mine vs Seryu!

A little about Mine's background, those punches landing on Mine :/ Pumpkin being such a complex rifle! Allowing so many different forms and that last shot that cut through an entire building along with Seryu!

The suicide bomb, it was nice to see Tatsumi rescuing Mine that was all blushie about it xD Mine wanting to tell something to Tatsumi when the battle is all over! >///<

That was quite the thank you! Tatsumi even blushed at the sight xD

Jan 2014
I am disappoint. Thought the pace was perfect to end around Suu's final battle then be continued in a second season.

If it's jumping all the way to 'Kill the Carnage' (ch.52) then that would mean the final episode around the same time ch.55 of the manga is out (I know the chapter numbering's got a bit fucked up) - ye gods are they ending both?

Classic shounen with Seyru just standing there for a good 30secs talking while Mine swaps Pumpkin's loadout, good stuff.
acrimoniousNov 9, 2014 9:51 AM
Nov 9, 2014 9:50 AM

May 2009
Wild Hunt is gone.
Nov 9, 2014 9:52 AM
Apr 2013
Good episode, Mine was a bad ass and Seryu finally died. But I think something is wrong with the preview. Those events happen in the future after this battle.
Nov 9, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
Mangalist-san said:
acrimonious said:
I am disappoint. Thought the pace was perfect to end around Suu's final battle then be continued in a second season.

If it's jumping all the way to 'Kill the Carnage' (ch.52) then that would mean the final episode around the same time ch.55 of the manga is out (I know the chapter numbering's got a bit fucked up) - ye gods are they ending both?

the anime is not really popluar there, mangasales and discsales are really shit i doubt there was a chance for 2 season

Really? I was under the impression it was a hot potato in Japan, shame.

On the plus side maybe Bols' family can live happily ever after.
Nov 9, 2014 9:55 AM

Aug 2014
Anime only ending confirmed.

Literally 10 Chapters skipped.

I never thought I'd say but dropped.For the first time in my life.

Chapter 38-39 for those that wanna read the Manga

It's Claymore all over again.
Nov 9, 2014 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
Soooooooooo, why was there such a big jump?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2014 9:57 AM

Sep 2013
Why an AO ending... oh damn. :/
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Nov 9, 2014 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
I wonder if the same characters will die? Looking at the PV it looks very different.
Nov 9, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2013
Calm down guys, it's still not certain if they really skipped those chapters. They might just be rearranging it for all we know.
Nov 9, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2010
-Oppai- said:
Ok anime viewers if you wanna see the canon route read from chapter 38 or 39.

You have missed.

>Esdeath vs NR
>Wave destroying Akame,Lubbock and Mine
>Wild Hunt
>Wave vs Syura
>Badass Susanoo moments
>Actual build up to a big event

Can't say this will be good tho, but at least manga readers can't spoil since the anime is making filler.
You put it really badly, Wave does NOT destroy them. He just brings down their Mantis, after which he gets his butt kicked, PERIOD. Wild Hunt is really bad to begin with, plus Wave vs Syura is a warm up fight. No death occurs. Also, Sunsanoo badass moments will surely come, and that is part of Esdeath vs NR. Also, no built up to any event. The revolution is actually downplayed in the manga, at least the first phase. Please read up again :3
Apart from the fact that i didn't want an anime original ending, i can see where this is going. And i like it :D
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Nov 9, 2014 9:59 AM

Jun 2014
Good thing about anime original endings is that it gives us something to look foward too... Different than the manga, which we've already seen what's going to happen.
Nov 9, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
I don't get it - if they were always going for anime-original or worse simultaneous end with the manga they c
esodrevo said:
Soooooooooo, why was there such a big jump?

I don't get it - if they were always going for anime-original or worse simultaneous end with the manga they could have paced the anime across the whole existing manga fitting in all the important stuff.

To follow the manga scene by scene in places then suddenly have Lubbock kill Borick and jump 10+ chapters feels like an epic troll.

Maybe Fukuda popped in on the way to the Cross Ange office to give some inspiration.
Nov 9, 2014 10:00 AM

Dec 2010
Raycee said:
Calm down guys, it's still not certain if they really skipped those chapters. They might just be rearranging it for all we know.
Nope, they changed Borick's death, and the confrontations that have been set up this episode, its definitely changed to an anime-original route
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Nov 9, 2014 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
So I'm guessing Lubbock won't kill you know who since he took out Borrick? Man this sucks... I wanted to see some ball crushing action.
Nov 9, 2014 10:04 AM

Dec 2013
I'm going to miss Justice-chan
Nov 9, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
Justice bitch be dead... but now people talk of AO ending... sigh... :( I was hoping that I could just read the manga as soon as the show ended.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Nov 9, 2014 10:06 AM
Apr 2014
Wow fuck Whitefox for skipping the Cathedral fight where we finally get to see Esdeath in a real fight wrecking all Night Raid single handedly and Wave taking on 3 NR members at the same time.
How do you skip the best fight in the series? WTF?
Dropped.
Nov 9, 2014 10:06 AM

Dec 2010
I have no clue why everyone starts throwing a bitch fit over the change to anime original
Guys, first of all, the "10 chapter" skip is kind of reasonable imo. These 10 chapters basically covered the Wild Hunt and battle (albeit, good battle) between NR and Esdeath. The Wild Hunt is really really useless, so its a plus they skipped all of that. No character development occurs for NR, and they're the protagonists so theres no harm there. Plus, we obviously will get even better fights now. Between all of the factions. And some resolution too. The manga is obviously better but complaining wont get us anywhere, at least let the product end and then criticise it. Statements like "anime-original is shit 99.9% and hence i'm dropping it" are really pointless. Drop it without telling, but if you give a fuck about your own time, you better stick with an anime you bothered to watch 19 episodes of. Who knows, maybe its those 0.1% anime-original better endings.
So excited to watch the next episode, looks like Lubbock will be in a fix (and maybe he wont end up like he did in the manga) (which is a good thing) :3
Nov 9, 2014 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
uran10 said:
Justice bitch be dead... but now people talk of AO ending... sigh... :( I was hoping that I could just read the manga as soon as the show ended.

As others have said best read from ch38 to 52 now lol. Not much different in anime up to there.
Nov 9, 2014 10:08 AM

Jul 2013
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE ORIGINAL ENDINGS ETC WTF IS THIS WHY CANT THEY ADAPT THIS SHIT PROPERLY DID YOU GUYS EVEN SEE THE PREVIEW WTF IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH EVERYTHING FIRST FUCKING GNK AND NOW AGK WELL FUCK EVERYTHING WTF IS WRONG WITH THE ANIMATION STUDIO WHY DONT THE MANGAKA HAVE A WORD IN THIS STUFF WHY CANT THEY ADAPT STUFF PROPERLY OMG
Nov 9, 2014 10:08 AM
Apr 2014
I bet they're also gonna kill off Esdeath in the final episode
Adaptation totally ruined, everybody go home.
Nov 9, 2014 10:09 AM

Jan 2014
LordRoku said:
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE ORIGINAL ENDINGS ETC WTF IS THIS WHY CANT THEY ADAPT THIS SHIT PROPERLY DID YOU GUYS EVEN SEE THE PREVIEW WTF IM SO FUCKING DONE WITH EVERYTHING FIRST FUCKING GNK AND NOW AGK WELL FUCK EVERYTHING WTF IS WRONG WITH THE ANIMATION STUDIO WHY DONT THE MANGAKA HAVE A WORD IN THIS STUFF WHY CANT THEY ADAPT STUFF PROPERLY OMG

Yep, I'm on MAL lol

Let the bingo commence...
Nov 9, 2014 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah this is wierd. But oh well.

Maybe when the whole manga is over someday we can get a remake from beginning to end canon.

I am somewhat disappointed but not enough to drop off the bat or anything, for all we know it could be awesome.

I am not sure if they wanted to cut out some of the more gory crazy stuff.... I bet you the mine-esdeath-tatsumi action will happen in th show tho so thats kinda cool.

I am interested to see where it goes.
Nov 9, 2014 10:10 AM

Nov 2012
hahahahahhaa
i thought this anime is most faithful adaptation this year, wrong.
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Nov 9, 2014 10:13 AM

Apr 2014
Stark700 said:

Maybe they can't go with the rape scene of Leone so they quickly killed him. And it's better because they save some pace there.
Haters always gonna hate.
Nov 9, 2014 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
Damn didn't watch it yet, is it true that they're going for an anime-original route? Please tell me it doesn't, i love the manga!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Nov 9, 2014 10:14 AM

Oct 2014
Everybody is just becoming a badass, and I love it!
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1365 by Cammell »»
May 15, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

330 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

472 by PastUchiha98 »»
May 8, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 2, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.