Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2014 3:04 PM

Sep 2014
Memphis Wakes up and the prepares for the journey , he tells everyone involved to get ready for the journey and calls his workers to wake everyone up.

Richardus Bastardus's Enters the town in a huge horse drawn carriage surrounded by a large party of guards on horses and a small contingent of spearmen follow behind them.

" I wonder what fun this town has to offer me." Says Richardus as he opens he carriage cover . The carriage suddenly stops angering richardus making him yell " The Devil did you stop for! do you not want to keep your head!" He yelled at the driver then the driver said " Sir there is a man begging you to spare his family what do we do?"

"Easy" Says Richardus "Send the man and his family to prison, Now" The driver nods and two footmen Drag the man away as he cries " Why did you do this? " and then " someone help me!" the men start beating him almost to death.

The driver continues the ride to richardus's new house.
Nov 14, 2014 4:07 PM

Feb 2013
Getting up, Salvatore prepares for the journey
Nov 14, 2014 4:10 PM
Sep 2014
Katsuo is woken up by one of Memphis' men. ''I'll be there..(yawn)..in a minute.'' He gets up, puts on his clothes and takes the Kodai Yami, after this, he takes out a picture and looks at it carefully, in the picture is shown a little girl and Katsuo next to her, both smiling. ''I will find you, i promise'' he puts away the picture and gets going to meet with everyone else.
Nov 14, 2014 4:27 PM

Sep 2014
Memphis readies the horses and greets everyone Memphis hollers out to everyone " We are ready to go!" The horses and workers started moving out of town on one of the permanent roads " We Are staying on this road for about 2 hours Then we will take a detour for 4 hours, we should return by almost sundown."
Nov 14, 2014 4:33 PM

Feb 2013
"So it's quite a long trip, then~" Salvatore yawned, "Well, seeing I was just woken up, I'm still tired. It's okay if I go to sleep, right~?"
Nov 14, 2014 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
One of memphis's workers says to salvatore " As long as your here if any trouble starts." The ride is long but not too bumpy but not the finest class ride there is.
Nov 14, 2014 4:48 PM
Sep 2014
Katsuo remains expressionless while he is thinking about his past.Then he looks up to the sky and sighs.
Nov 14, 2014 4:50 PM

Sep 2014
There Seems to be more trees and bushes alongside the road as the journey continues, the farther we continue down his path the more vegetation there is. Memphis takes note of it and starts to survey the area a bit more intently.
Nov 14, 2014 5:00 PM
Sep 2014
''What's wrong?'' Katsuo asks as he notices that something is not going as planned, ''Are we lost or what?'' says whit a little smile.
Nov 14, 2014 5:12 PM

Feb 2013
Hearing Katsuo, Salvatore opened his eyes for a moment, looking around lazily, before closing them again and lying back and speaking, "The more vegetation there is, the easier it is to stay hidden for an ambush~!" he smiled, "I'd stay alert if I were you~" he yawned as he said this
Nov 14, 2014 5:19 PM
Sep 2014
''I guess you're right. But even if we get ambushed, we've got a pretty strong team, so i don't think that it would be a big problem.'' says with a relaxed voice, crossing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

(Seems i was a bit late with the answer xD )
Nov 14, 2014 5:21 PM

Sep 2014
( seems like we both deleted our posts in consideration of each other at the same time O.O)
"No, Everything is going to the plan. But these bushes may be have a hidden trap or an ambush." Says memphis

As He says that the caravan stops we are at the point where we take a detour, but there seems to be a blockade of some kind by people who look like they are from the capital.

"Halt The Caravan!." Says one of the Spear-wielding people " We are here to look for Bandits and the like and would like to search your cargo."

Memphis says yes But then tells everyone to ready there weapons and whispers to Katsuo " The empire doesn't have enough people to put full Blockades on roads." Memphis puts his hand on his katana.

Suddenly the spear wielding men surround the caravan with weapons drawn and one of them says "Hand over the goods and nobody gets hurt." Multiple Bandits seemed to have appeared out of the trees and started reinforcing the fake empire troops.

Memphis says to Katsuo " I wish you best of luck" then walks out pulling out his sword and so do the npc workers and guards.

Richardus walked into his new house and demanded one of his best generals in his private army to gather all the information about the empire and the "Rebel" scum. He also told the General to find out about his competitors in the city.
Nov 14, 2014 5:27 PM

Feb 2013
Salvatore got up and stretched, "Well, it was about time something happened~" he pulled out the Bruciante Lama (it's a broadsword teigu) and hopped out of the caravan, taking a swing at one of the spear wielding men
Nov 14, 2014 5:29 PM

Feb 2010
leegood said:
There Seems to be more trees and bushes alongside the road as the journey continues, the farther we continue down his path the more vegetation there is. Memphis takes note of it and starts to survey the area a bit more intently.

(If you're going as far as to leave Tsubomi feel free to create another thread, something like "Path between Tsubomi and (Destination Name)" and maybe some bandits or danger beasts will come your way, unless you plan on controlling them yourself or have something up your sleeve.)

(Oops I'm a bit late xD well still up to you.)
CrogLatteNov 14, 2014 5:34 PM
Nov 14, 2014 5:31 PM
Sep 2014
(Indeed, i got confused about it for a while xD )

Katsuo takes out the Kodai Yami and it starts glowing whit a dark aura. ''Thanks, you guys take care too.'' says while he jumps out the caravan. Immediately charges against one of the bandits cutting his throat.
Nov 14, 2014 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
As soon as the Bruciante Lama made contact with the spear wielding man, Salvatore activated the blade's Scottare ability, burning the man badly as he sliced across his body. Grinning, Salvatore lunged forward, thrusting the Bruciante Lama at the next bandit
Nov 14, 2014 5:43 PM

Sep 2014
(information for moderator eyes only)

Memphis takes out his weapon and starts to fight off the enemy fighters, though they seem to be a bit skilled they are not hard but are not easy enough for the party to take out quickly

Richardus hears reports of a possible fake Bandit setup on one of the roads and smiles as he hires a most skilled mercenary group to go to the location, wipe out everyone and take the goods.
61235Nov 14, 2014 5:47 PM
Nov 14, 2014 5:47 PM

Feb 2013
Having taken out quite a few bandits, Salvatore looked around, seeing the rest of the party taking out the bandits with little struggle. Dashing extremely quickly to the next bandit and slashing his blade upwards from the bandit's left hip to right shoulder, he paused. "This seems easy enough, so why did we need such a strong team~? Ah well, I guess it doesn't really matter, anyway~" he thrust his blade at the next bandit's chest
Nov 14, 2014 5:53 PM
Sep 2014
Katsuo jumps up to strike down a bandit but suddenly he gets hit by an arrow in his left arm, hits a tree and fells down. As quickly as he can, he gets up, breaks one side of the arrow and tries to pull it out. He gets attacked by the bandit he was going to finish whit but dodges the attack and pulls out the arrow. Then he charges against the bandit, the two swords collide, then katsuo kicks the bandit to break his deffence and pierces his heart with the Kodai Yami. After this he beheads the one that hit him with the arrow.
Nov 14, 2014 5:57 PM

Sep 2014
Suddenly a gang of people show up on the horizon They appear well armoured as the empires Heavy troops but are not the empire's heavy troops, Judging from aura alone you could tell these guys were powerful. You hear the leader looking one say "Fodder leave this to the big boys" The Bandits run away and the new group of 10 arrives.

The New group numbered the same as the party's numbers and were equally dangerous
61235Nov 14, 2014 6:03 PM
Nov 14, 2014 6:08 PM
Sep 2014
Seeing this Katsuo decides to activate his teigu. His right arm gets covered by a black fire and so does the Kodai Yami. This duplicates Katsuo's power and makes him able to cut through almost everything. ''Memphis, how many of them can you kill? I can't land more than 7 hits as i am now, if not, this teigu will consume my life.''
Nov 14, 2014 6:13 PM

Sep 2014
" well we'll have to see " memphis says as he dashes forward taking out his weapon and slicing 2 attacker's throats and continues in a sword clash with a very bulky hostile enemy.
Nov 14, 2014 6:20 PM
Sep 2014
''Alright then'' Katsuo runs towards the enemies and with a clean hit he slices in half one of the armored soldiers. He continues doing this to 2 more of them while the third one tries to block the attack whit his weapon, katsuo cuts through it and reaches his head. ''Come on, a few more left!'' says while struggling to move and almost reaching his limits.
Nov 14, 2014 6:24 PM

Sep 2014
the last one stands in an open field if this was a fantasy game he would be the big bad boss of a dungeon he stands tall and ready with 4 stars on his arm for each thousand people he has killed and charges at the party
61235Nov 14, 2014 6:52 PM
Nov 14, 2014 6:28 PM
Sep 2014
''Let's go get him, or do you have a plan of some sort?'' says while he stands next to Memphis.
Nov 14, 2014 6:48 PM

Feb 2013
"Hey, hey, don't leave me out~!" Salvatore grinned, "How are we going to go about this~?"
Nov 14, 2014 6:51 PM
Sep 2014
''We should attack simultaneously'' says while looking at both Salvatore and Memphis.
Nov 14, 2014 6:54 PM

Sep 2014
" That might be a good plan, ill go in first" Memphis charges in rolling and blocking, not really on the offensive as this last one was really aggressive.
Nov 14, 2014 6:55 PM
Sep 2014
''I will go from the left, Salvatore, you take the right'' after this charges from the left side.
Nov 14, 2014 6:57 PM

Feb 2013
"Roger~!" Salvatore grinned, and dashed forward from the right hand side, aiming to thrust his blade at the enemy's side
Nov 14, 2014 7:11 PM
Sep 2014
As the three of us approach the enemy, the soldier hits the ground which causes shock waves that push us back. ''Is he using a teigu?''
Nov 14, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2014
The Boss jumps back and throws a slash at all 3 at the same time, memphis dodges but gets a tiny cut on his cheek.
Nov 14, 2014 7:24 PM
Sep 2014
Katsuo blocks it with the Kodai Yami but gets little cuts on his arms.He deactivates the teigu due to its high consume of energy and he only had left one more hit.
Nov 14, 2014 7:30 PM

Sep 2014
"ill get his attention finish him in one strike" memphis charges at the boss and slashes at the boss's swords wiggle in his hands.
Nov 14, 2014 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
Having also dodged and gotten away with minor cuts, Salvatore dashed forward again, "Roger~!"
Nov 14, 2014 7:34 PM
Sep 2014
''Understood.'' Katsuo activates his teigu and charges against the Boss while Memphis is distracting him. He jumps and with a very smooth hit cuts of his head. ''This was my last hit.I'll have to wait until tomorrow to use it again.'' Katsuo deactivates the Kodai Yami. ''Are you alright?''
Nov 14, 2014 7:51 PM

Sep 2014
"yes i am alright, Lets continue our journey. Though i am not against body looting we should get going, Since we just had a big fight lets rest for a few minutes then get to our destination quickly." says memphis
Nov 14, 2014 7:59 PM

Feb 2013
"Sounds like a plan."
Nov 14, 2014 9:08 PM

Jul 2012

Seeing the Red Death come up to his table Kiriya almost had the urge to spit out some of his rum but at her words "Cyrus Mercer" he had to cringe at the thought of remembering someone even more crueler and infamous then him. Pulling out a cigar he considered smoking but then did a double take and continued to drink to pull out his friendly mood again.

"Know him? Nope, I've met that womanizer before but I don't know him. Haven't seem him in a long while now that you mention him. Why you asking ma'am?"

Play it off and look natural, I probably did something that she noticed...I seriously ain't in the mood to come across the empire's officers...
Nov 14, 2014 10:50 PM

Oct 2013
EmperorsChosen01 said:
"It depresses me cause kids shouldn't be worried about mercenaries... specially ones like me." Skyler explained with a slight sigh as she took another drink. "I told ya. I'm here on work currently. And while most mercenaries word for the highest bidder, we tend not to cheat on or betray our current employers. That causes other potential employers to stop and question whether or not they can trust us." She stated blankly. "I'll hear you out if yer that itchin to offer though."

"No no all my questions are answered, thanks for the time, ill be going now" he implied as he pushed himself up and walked up to the door opening it the leaving the bar "now to find the head"
Issa
Nov 15, 2014 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
A few Minutes pass by And memphis tells everyone to get ready to move to the location, he himself is ready to do that.

a Little girls pokes her head out and steals an apple from the carriage shes in

Richardus Travels to the Capitals to talk about " many" things with the nobles
Nov 15, 2014 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
Ready to move, Salvatore stretched, "Okay, whenever we're ready~"
Nov 15, 2014 2:45 PM
Sep 2014
Katsuo finished bandaging his arm. ''Alright, i think we are all ready.''
Nov 15, 2014 4:14 PM
Nov 2014
Sakura annoyed by the answer turned her head to see her surroundings and the armed people in the tavern and wondered what she could do to speed along finding this man. She decided questioning him would be the best rout and turned her eyes directly to him. “I’m looking for someone he knows and I’ll do whatever I have to in order to find him. I assume you’re a mercenary so finding him should be too hard.”
Nov 15, 2014 4:25 PM

Sep 2014
The carriages started moving and then we got to the destination there was a small hut and 5 men standing outside it. Memphis goes inside the hut But not before paying the mercenaries.

KATSUO mission Reward
+100 coin protected caravan
+20 coin for Injuries
+300 coin Job Completion

SALVATORE mission reward
+100 Coin Protected Caravan
+300 Job completion

Memphis leaves the Tent with a good looking mood, "Alright Time to get back to Tsubomi Better Not forget anything!"
Nov 15, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Salvatore chuckled, "400 coin, huh? I thought it was a minimum of 500 for a job with an attack~ Ah well, it can't be helped~ It was interesting anyway~!"
Nov 15, 2014 9:22 PM

Sep 2014
" i almost forgot to give both of you silver start medals, they are given by merchants to mercenaries so that other merchants would give you an extra look if they are looking to hire, it is worth at least 200 coins if its from me but too bad you cant sell it since its already has a name!" says memphis

Salvator gained a tiny silver medal
Katsuo Gained a tiny silver medal

"But it means bandits will will to start looking for your heads if you use them to gain employment since it means that they wont be able to loot a merchant!"

a little girl accidentally makes a bucket fall over in one of the carriages that the worker is not at right now. someone should investigate it
61235Nov 15, 2014 9:55 PM
Nov 16, 2014 12:14 AM

Feb 2013
Looking at the silver medal, Salvatore chuckled, "Well, I guess the price adds up now~"
Hearing a the sound of something falling over, he turned towards the general direction of the sound and walked towards it, "Hmm~ I think the sound came from around here~"
Nov 16, 2014 12:41 AM

Sep 2014
A little head pops up, the hair seems a bit long and she seems to bit about 10 years or younger. Doesn't look like The little girl looks around then goes back into the the secret hiding department. a Caravan Guard who takes a No-nonsense approach also heard the noise and is walking to the carriage with a hand on the hilt of the sword ready to draw and slash.
Nov 16, 2014 1:33 AM

Feb 2013
"Oh?" Salvatore sighed, "Was that a child?", putting his hand on the caravan guard's shoulder, Salvatore grinned, "Don't worry about it, I'll check it out~ The fact that whatever it is knocked something over means that it's probably not a threat. It's probably just a small animal that's not worth your time, and seeing I'm in a good mood after receiving some coin, I'll check it out for you~!" Grinning, he held up the coin he'd received from the job
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Base of Operations

CrogLatte - Nov 9, 2014

6 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:08 PM

» Capital

CrogLatte - Nov 12, 2014

44 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:08 PM

» Large Secret Richardus Camp (Chapter 1)

61235 - Dec 11, 2014

7 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:07 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Beyond - Oct 23, 2014

21 by Astros »»
Nov 16, 2014 6:13 PM

» NPCs

CrogLatte - Nov 9, 2014

4 by Beyond »»
Nov 16, 2014 7:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.