Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2014 4:09 PM

Nov 2009
Yukari part 1
[Spoiler]

Yukari: Yukaris eyes slant as she hears a suspicious rustling in a nearby bush. She reaches back in response and grabs her sword. and widens her stance. How awesome! There it is! A wild boar appears out of the bushes and sees me! HOOOO BOY does he look mad! Suddenly He charges! Attack power 14! Yukaris speed is greater though! She rolls to the side evasion 37! COUNTER ATTACK!

Yukari slings her blade sideways piercing the boars side with her blade. The boar makes a loud squeal as it takes its last breath and falls to the ground. The white haired girl stands up flipping her head to get her bangs out of her eyes with a wide grin. And yes she was narrating herself. She tends to do that when she is on a boring mission.

Yukari: Start the victory theme! DADADADAAAADDADADAAAA!

She flips her sword in her hand and sheaths it with the music she sings to herself clicking the hilt against the sheath with the last DAAAA she yells. And with that looks at the boar laying on the groud.

Yukari: Mission completed! Alright that's two in one day! Im the best around! No genin is better than me hahaha!

She laughs putting her fists on her hips throwing her head back. She reached down and broke the boars tusk off as proof she killed it to take back to the old lady.

Yukari: Why did I need to kill a boar you ask!? Well you see I Yukari am a genin of the illustrious hidden leaf village. And There was a sweet old lady whos vegetables were being eaten by a beast most foul, and she thought to herself. "Oh no! this monster is eating my crops! Who should I call for such a matter of life and death! What great ninja could handle this situation!" Then she remembered the all to well known all too powerful ninja of the leaf. Yes you guessed right! Yukari Maibara! So she ran as fast as she could to the kage manor and requested me personally! And Me being the amazing ninja I am even though I had just gotten back from my last mission which was a long trek to the lightning village with some important documents decided I wouldhelpthis poor citizen immediately!

In all reality she was randomly selected for the mission and that important document was just a letter to a low ranking military officer but there isn't any reason to make the story a bit more colorful right!? Yukari tossed the tusk up and thn caught it with her other hand then put both hands on her head spinning on her heel to walk back to the village with her spoils of war.
RuseoNov 18, 2014 8:46 AM
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 13, 2014 9:23 PM

Nov 2009
Kanesh part 1
[Spoiler]

Im sorry... im so sorry I never meant for this to happen. I couldnt control it. Oh god please forgive me!

Kanesh opened his eyes and sighed. He never slept well but recently the nightmares had gotten even worse. Kenesh lived alone. After his escape from the Tatsuyan obliteration march he had built a shack in the middle of nowhere in order to protect others from himself. His Nightmare eyes had already activated and when they started he lost control of himself. He ended up killing three people that were trying to help him escape. Their blood was on his hands. It didnt matter if he had no control he caused their t=deaths regardless, it was his fault. He got up and walked to the mirror and glared at his reflection. His red eyes staring back at him. The nightmare eye once activated turned your pupils red permanantly with black slit pupils. The eternal flare however only made your eyes this way while in use. Its like a calling card, a great big sign to warn others what eyes you have. He reached his fingers up to try and gouge out his eye but his power activated and stabed through his hand with a black substance. he jerked his hand away throwing blood on the mirror and then looked at the hole in his palm. He gritted his teeth and flexed his hand a few times as it started to heal. All tatsuyanas have regenerative ability. The level depends on the person obviously, but it was pretty useful. Of course most people had to concentrate on it so doing it in battle was next to impossible only a few geniuses could do it. And only one person in their history had the level to come back from life ending injuries. It was more for repairing extremities and light body damage. He looked out the window and saw his breakfast. A bird taking a bath in the puddle outside. He stepped out and tears filled his eyes and the whites of his eyes turned black emphasizing the red irisis. He quickly covered his face and eyes shaking trying to hold it back.

Kanesh: No..... Not right now....

He clenched his fists and concentrated really hard and slowly the black faded back. He was panting slightly when he looked back up. the bird was gone. startled by his voice. He leaned against the shack for a moment regaining his composure then stood up. He was starving and that was bad. he either needed to find food or risk going into town. He didnt like being around people. It was dangerous for them, he was dangerous. He looked at his hand. This is why wielders of nightmare eyes were hunted in Tatsuya. Their risk far outweighed their usefulness in battle. And he understood that. In fact he would end his own life if the eyes would let him. He couldnt slit his wrist cause it would heal too fast. And the eyes protected his throat when he tried to cut it. He then tried to hang himself and the black mass cut the rope. He tried starving himself as well but eventually his nightmare eyes would take over and he would lose control. He couldnt end his own cursed existence so his only choice would be to get someone else to do it. And that would put them in danger. He had no place in this world so why did he exist at all. he didnt understand.
RuseoNov 18, 2014 8:47 AM
I miss rping here.....
Nov 18, 2014 8:58 AM

Nov 2009
Kanashima Part 1
[spoiler]
I won let you kill me. Ill annihilate you first!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 28, 2014 3:33 AM

Nov 2009
Yosuke Maibara
[spoiler]
"Did you really think that you could just waltz into my castle, harm my subjects take my throne and then use my own soldiers to attack Tatsuya? Well your in for a rude awakening if you believe I will stand idly by whilst you destroy MY nation. It is a kings duty to protect his people and that's what I intend to do!"

Start of the great Tatsuyan conflict.

The door to the kings chamber suddenly burst open and several figures blurred in through the entrance. There were no guards to protect the king of Tatsuya he wouldn't allow it. A king had to be strong if he was to serve his people and that meant being able to defend himself from attackers. But this was different than a normal assassination plot. Yosuke Maibara opened his eyes as he was surrounded. It happened in an instant blades coming from all directions his hand blurred and there was sparks everywhere as the attackers weapons were repelled. He stood as his attackers once again surrounded him.

Knights: Yosuke Maibara we have come to kill you.

Yosuke: That much is obvious. Ive been wondering when your group was going to make your move.... Ive been studying you for some time.

the mans voice was soft almost feminine but not quite. He spoke in an unconcerned tone. Almost mocking.

Knights: Is that really worth talking yourself up when your about to die!?

Yosuke: You have no clue who your dealing with.

Knights: Wrong, we know exactly who we are dealing with, and your right we couldn't deal with you on our own that's why we ordered your knights into the right of ascension.

At this Yosukes eyes actually widened a bit and 5 more figures entered the room.

Yosuke: Yoru No Tsubasa.... What is the meaning of this stand down!

the five spoke in unison all in a monotone voice as thought their emotions had been ripped away there eyes glowing slightly. These two facts however were not the surprising part this happened whenever these soldiers were given an order.

Yoru no Tsubasa: Order rejected, the right of ascention is in affect, Yosuke Maibara has been deemed a threat. We will proceed with eliminating the target.

The perfect soldiers of Tatsuya once given an order by their leader in other words Yosuke they would follow the order to the letter no matter what happened or what the order was. They could be ordered to kill their lover and they would do it without hesitation. But the right of ascension was an order that could be given by the grand council if they thought the current ruler had deviated from the correct path. The one that was best for the people of Tatsuya. In a sense it was structured so that a tyrant could never rule. The king was by far the strongest warrior. Then directly under his was the Yoru no Tsubasa. 5 knights whos strength outweighed the king. then under them the grand council, a group of 10 who could outfight the 5 knights if they should ever be comprimised, but why had the right been enacted? Yosukes life purpose was that of his subjects.

Yosuke: Answer me. why has the grand council ordered the right of ascension? My whole life has been spent on making sure the people are safe and happy.

Y n T: We have been ordered not to answer that question.

With that they were done talking they launched forward moving in perfect sync. Yosuke drew his sword and started falling back as their blades met. He knew he couldn't handle all five he needed to get to a location that he could fight them one on one. He blocked the first onslaught and jumbed back through the stained glass window that was behind him people screamed below as the glass hit the ground followed by Yosuke.

Man: Your majesty!? Whats wrong are you under attack?

the five knights followed suit jumping through the window pointing their blades down as they fell towards him in a perfect circle.

Yosuke: Watch out!

Yosuke grabbed the man and jumped out of the way just in time as the blades hit where he had just been.

Yosuke: Gather the citizens sound the alarm tell the women and children to get to safety.

The man was stunned he looked over at the attackers. Yoru no Tsubasa? But why?

Yosuke: Now go!

Man: R-right!

The man turned and ran quickly away as the knights retook their positions. Yosuke widened his stance pointing his blade at them and smirked.

Yosuke: I don't know what the grand council is thinking. But if its a fight they want they are going to get one.

It was now that he took the chance to study his opponents. They were serious. Not only had the right been enacted but they were all given their immortal blades. Tatsuyans could use mana but it was much easier to control if they had some kind of amplifier. In most cases it was a weapon built with a special material that served that purpose. At the top of that list of weapons was 6 blades made by their ancestors the last immortals. Weapons which were both indestructible and incredibly powerful. He had one his katana Masamune, then in order (of the images shown above) Leon Takahashi held the dual ended blade Kusanagi-no-tsurugi, Dare Mo had the Tanto Hrunting, Rex Leonhart wielded the long sword Excalibur, Suzaku Mitsurugi with the claymore Caladbolg, Yumiko Saito twirled the dai katana Totsuka-no-Tsurugi,
RuseoNov 28, 2014 4:04 AM
I miss rping here.....
Dec 26, 2014 12:10 PM

Nov 2009
Yukari Part 2
[spoiler]
Yukari walked through the forest of the leaf when she came across a woman standing by a small pond. She was beautiful. Refined slender with long blond hair. And on top of that it was actually someone Yukari knew from before she came here! Yukari hid in the bushes and watched her. Yumiko shouldn't be here so what was she doing? She wouldn't have been sent out for no reason. She was such a tank when it came to fighting so she and her friends were only called apon when the tatsuyans were going to war. Yukari waited for almost an hour of watching Yumiko stand like a statue before finally getting bored and emerging to talk to her.

Yukari: HEY YUMIKO! ITS ME YUKARI!

Yumiko: .......

Yukari: Oh come on don't ignore me we havnt seen eachother for like two years! whats upwhy are you here?

Yumiko remained silent staring off into space. Yukari sighed and sat down in front of her. She wasn't going to miss this chance to talk to one of her people! If yumiko wanted to be a jerk she would out wait her. Eventually get irritated and say something. Almost another two hours passed when Yumiko finally glanced at her and sighed.

Yukari: AHA!I knew I could out wait you, you havnt changed a bit!

Yumiko: What do you want?

Yukari: To ask you what your doing here.

Yumiko: You know its dangerous to approach me, what if I had been ordered to kill anyone who spotted me.

Yukari: Well you weren't sooooooo its all fine.

Yumiko: Its not fine, I was ordered to kill anyone of the leaf who saw me. So if I had interpretteed that differently I would have killed you. I chose to see you as a Tatsuyan not a mercenary of the leaf village. I will probably be reprimanded for this now.

Yukari: Oh.... Im sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble.....

Yumiko: Its alright since its you.

Yukari: How are things in Tatsuya.

Yumiko: The same, they new king is almost completed with his takeover of the land.

Yukari: oh..... have you heard from my brother or sister?

Yumiko: Negative, there is no info on wether they lived through the conflict or not.

Yukari: Oh.... I see....

Yumiko looked at the girl and took a knee so she was at eye level and placed her hand on her head.

Yumiko: Their bodies were not found so its possible they are still alive.
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.