Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So finally I managed to find the 5th memorial subbed, its as good as all the rest. I'd be curious what the 5th season would have been dubbed but DiC never did the 5th season for obvious reasons. Oh well we'll have to wait till the VIZ dub gets there.

I thought this was one of the most interesting seasons with the Seiya/Usagi dynamic. Once again great recap of the season.
Oct 2, 2016 12:20 PM
Sep 2012
WolfWood37 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So finally I managed to find the 5th memorial subbed, its as good as all the rest. I'd be curious what the 5th season would have been dubbed but DiC never did the 5th season for obvious reasons. Oh well we'll have to wait till the VIZ dub gets there.

I thought this was one of the most interesting seasons with the Seiya/Usagi dynamic. Once again great recap of the season.

Where did you find it subbed? Can you link me? pretty plsssss :3
Oct 28, 2016 3:36 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Memorial Episode Discussion

WolfWood37 - Jun 2, 2014

4 by SailorCat_YT »»
Aug 27, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Memorial Episode Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Sep 30, 2011

2 by KuudereKun »»
Aug 13, 2017 6:53 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super S Memorial Episode Discussion

WolfWood37 - Jul 4, 2014

0 by WolfWood37 »»
Jul 4, 2014 12:26 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Memorial Episode Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Nov 19, 2011

3 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 25, 2014 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.