Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2014 9:20 AM

Nov 2009

Girl: FUCK THIS SHIT! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN YOU STUPID BASTARD!

The night air was especially cold as it began to rain the moon starting to fall behind the mountains making it really dark. only a small amount of moonlight made a large silhouette reaching the peak of a small hill visible. A young woman carrying a man covered in blood stumbled under his weight and hit the ground sending them both tumbling over the other side once they stopped rolling the woman got up and ran to the man. He was missing an arm and both legs he also had deep stab wounds all over his chest the fact that he was still alive defied all reason as she picked him up again with a grunt.

Man: You need to leave me... im dieing anyways and im slowing you down... they will catch you at this rate and my sacrifice will be meaningless... don't let me die in vain....

Girl: Shut up! We are both going to make it out of this! Ill get us to safety Ill find you some mana and restore your energy so you can regenerate!

Man: Mira.... Its already to late... Even if I had all the mana in the world my body is far to gone to save now.. The only one that could survive this is Koren.

The man spat out a bunch of blood as he started coughing and the girl shook her head furiously throwing tears.

Mira: Shut the fuck up! Whats the point of escaping if I don't get to be with you! Yosuke promised we could get away and he never breaks his promises! Hey!? HEY! I SAID STAY AWAKE TORU!!

Toru: *cough* They are coming..... leave me!

Suddenly several figures in white cloaks burst from the trees and headed straight for them the man turned his head glaring at them and and started yelling in agony as he clenched his eyes new bones sprouted from his severed limbs and then some muscle but that's as far as it went as he shoved himself off the girl making her stumble and start tumbling down the hill.

Toru: RUN!

He yelled and howled again as bear muscle and bone hit the ground by this point the first was already there and drove his blade through torus chest but toru let it happen and as their bodies met toru grabbed the mans head and broke his neck. Mira flailed trying to stop herself from rolling. But couldn't and got swept down the river at the bottom.

Mira: NOOOOOOO! TORUUUU!

She screamed as she was carried by the river seeing another blade einter through Torus back. as he grabbed the cloak of the one that started chasing after her and slammed them to the ground. Then everything went dark as the current swept her under the water.

Minatsukis eyes flew open as she awoke from her nightmare.... that same nightmare every night since it happened. she reached up her left arm looking at the long claw like fingers of her puppet arm. She turned it one way then the other and clenched it listening to the metal scraping together. She then cupped her fae with it and slid the fingers over her cheek and jumped and pulled her hand away as she cut herself. She had to stop doing that. She rubbed the bleeding scrape over and over again whipping the blood away until it dissapeared few minutes later she then sat up and looked around her room. She liked her room. It had nothing in it. She had brought a friend over one time but she had laughed and went home cause she had nothing cool to do. they weren't friends anymore. She liked having nothing cause there was nothing to remind her of anything. She smiled and got up looking out the window. The sun was out like always it was a hot day in suna. She wasn't a ninja of Suna its just where she lived. In fact she wasn't even a ninja the people here just called her that cause of her abilities and it was easier to just go with that than explain what she really was. She picked up her scythe and tied it to her back and walked outside covering her eyes as the wind picked up blowing sand in her face. She didn't mind suna but she hated sand. Since she moved here she had found sand in places she didn't even knew existed. And have you ever tried to get sand out of a backpack? Its not fun. Plus it hurts when it gets in your eyes. Yep sand is definatly the enemy she said scowing at it.

Minatsuki: Stupid fucking sand!

She said kicking it into the wind and received it in her mouth this time instead.

Minatsuki: GOD DAMMIT SONOFA BLEGH!!!

She started making spitting sounds and looked up to see someone laughing at her

Minatsuki: The hell you looking at!

The person rolled their eyes and walked away. The villagers all new how she was she was really nice she just talked like that. At first no one liked her but over time they had grown to understand her better and she smiled to herself. This is how the world should be. You should be able to get along decently no matter what you talk like or dress like. Now she thought to herself. What was she going to do today? She could train again but that had gotten tedious. None of the villagers were strong enough to fight her and the suna ninjas refused to train with her as she wasn't part of their village and they didn't want to share their secrets which she understood completely but it still sucked. And on top of that training alone was boring as shit. So what else was there? She glanced at the mission board but again for like the third week in a row there was nothing to do. Their was a lost cat post but she couldn't bring herself to tell the little girl she had found it but it wasn't alive anymore..... She didn't know how to handle that situation plus it brought up unfond memories. There is nothing more painful than losing someone or something really important to you. She then thought of her younger sister. She hadn't seen her in a year. She knew she was alive as she wasn't counted among the dead. Her body would have stuck out with that bright white hair. So she was alive just nowhere to be found. She turned and walked away from the board and looked at the Kazekage manor. She hadn't seen any activity their for a while so she was kinda wondering what was happening with all the secrecy but she wasn't allowed anywhere near it so she could spy on them. She clicked the claws of her puppet arm together over and over quickly in habit. She did it whenever she had nothing to do and started getting anxious.

Minatsuki: Well I guess ill just go explore.... Again... Why the hell is this village so fucking boring.... hm.....

RuseoNov 7, 2014 3:49 PM
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 7, 2014 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
bump
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.