Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 25, 2014 4:32 PM

Jun 2014
I have a few concerns about this adaptation even though I've only managed to read 27 chapters of the manga.

First, Shinichirou's character design is extremely generic. If you'd look at him without any knowledge of what show he's from, he seems like one of those background characters that the artist didn't bother to put detail on. Somehow, they're going to have to make him stand-out among the other characters, and I'm not sure how they're going to manage that unless they put him in every shot with an arrow pointing at him with bold letters saying "Main Character".

Second, a concern about Shinichirou again. Or rather, his To Love-Ru style of falling on girls. Same goes for the girls for also having a bad habit of letting their crotch land on his face. As someone who's fond of the Ecchi genre (it's not something to be proud of), this is entertaining to some degree but there's a limit. Maybe I should just say it outright: I don't find it funny nor stimulating when overdone. Although this seems too much to ask from a show tagged as Ecchi, I hope they can fix that in the adaptation.

And last would be Tamako. I think she's an awesome subordinate-type character and I'm concerned about how they're going to do her VO. I don't know how good Kaori Sadohara is, but I hope she does a fine job of voicing Tamako. I'd also love it if she didn't have "nya"s in between her sentences.
Dec 16, 2014 3:02 AM
Jun 2011
YetiRider said:
I have a few concerns about this adaptation even though I've only managed to read 27 chapters of the manga.

First, Shinichirou's character design is extremely generic. If you'd look at him without any knowledge of what show he's from, he seems like one of those background characters that the artist didn't bother to put detail on. Somehow, they're going to have to make him stand-out among the other characters, and I'm not sure how they're going to manage that unless they put him in every shot with an arrow pointing at him with bold letters saying "Main Character".

Second, a concern about Shinichirou again. Or rather, his To Love-Ru style of falling on girls. Same goes for the girls for also having a bad habit of letting their crotch land on his face. As someone who's fond of the Ecchi genre (it's not something to be proud of), this is entertaining to some degree but there's a limit. Maybe I should just say it outright: I don't find it funny nor stimulating when overdone. Although this seems too much to ask from a show tagged as Ecchi, I hope they can fix that in the adaptation.

And last would be Tamako. I think she's an awesome subordinate-type character and I'm concerned about how they're going to do her VO. I don't know how good Kaori Sadohara is, but I hope she does a fine job of voicing Tamako. I'd also love it if she didn't have "nya"s in between her sentences.
i more concern about suseri then tamako how they going to do her character reactions

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isuca Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2015

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2015

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 21, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2015

34 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2015

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 18, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Isuca Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2015

42 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 17, 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.