Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 17, 2023 10:05 PM

Aug 2019
It’s so refreshing to see Gino having a conversation with his colleagues.

Also, Tougane has the highest crime coefficient on record. I think that’s a red flag, as well as what he said about Akane. I don’t know if I can trust him yet. 

Also, Mika, seriously? You want attention from the chief. Way to show how envious you are of Akane. 

He seems to be targeting the inspectors a lot.
Oct 4, 2023 8:23 AM

Jul 2012
Remember..
Akane is always right, her feelings about something r good n accurate..
Cannot compare with amateur inspector..

Even the core robot (sybl) system itself want to work together with her (at the end of S1)

Jan 27, 3:47 AM
Jun 2023
So basically kamui is experimenting on some kind of drug like the beginning of first episode that makes people high and forget about the negative things.
In that case wouldn't any illegal drugs do the job just fine? What about the tobacco that akane was smoking, if she gets high then it's literally the same thing.
Feb 21, 9:16 PM
Aug 2023
So the missing Inspector is being held hostage by having her Dominator in her hands forcibly pointed at herself, with her pycho-pass reading too high. Then the bad guy gets right up close face to face, and she's too stupid to take the shot with him between her and the Dominator which is set to paralyze. To be fair, seeing how much of a dumb ass Mika and past inspectors were, I'm not surprised. But it still doesn't make sense the Dominator is connected to the Sibyl system taking her readings, and everybody else still doesn't know and can't find her.

And look what happened to the Division 2 Inspector, she lets the old guy in the drug store beat the snot out of her while doing nothing to try to prevent it. It doesn't matter if her Dominator doesn't work, she could try to resist or run away, but she doesn't. She doesn't even try to block the punches and protect her head which should be an automatic instinctual thing to do. It's like what I said last episode, they always allow the criminals to have their way by doing nothing to prevent it in this anime.
May 6, 5:41 AM
Aug 2021
Damn, I feel sorry for the Inspector she got set up by her friend😂. Now she is getting her ass beat. This Kamui figure has a lot more followers than we expected. I slightly dislike that they are trying so hard to make Tougane the new Kogami. It is lowkey annoying me. The fact he has had the highest ever in history makes me wonder what did he do?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

641 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

264 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

336 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

354 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

272 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.