Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2014 1:04 PM

Nov 2009

The scene was your average school classroom. It was 6 pm and the sun was just starting to really go down. Yeah weird that school would be going this late right? Well it was at least for the one girl sitting in the room. The jonin teaching had his back turned as he wrote on the board several math equations and large words that the girl was supposed to be learning. Although looking closer she was obviously not paying attention her cheek was resting on her arm her eyes were closed and a waterfall of drool cascaded down her chin down her arm and ending in a lake on her desk. She mumbled something in her sleep as the jonin went on and on before turning around and asking if she got all that.

???: usa.....ikusa.....CHIKUSA!!!

She felt some thing smack her in the face and she tumbled backwards to the floor her eyes blinked a few times and she looked to her right to see a chalkboard eraser laying next to her obviously the culprit as to what had awoken her so rudely she sat up and the jonin sighed. her hair on one side wa sticking straight up glued in place by drool and her cheek was all red as she rubbed her eyes

Jonin: Dammit Chikusa your never going to be able to spend time with your friends if you don't learn this. I know you were given special permission to become a genin because of her fighting capability but that doesn't excuse the fact that you never graduated the academy... I mean what kind of 14 year old cant graduate the ninja academy?

Chikusa: Im sorry this stuff is just so-booooring... I mean what do I need this for anyways? What is math amd spelling good for? Its stupid and I don't understand it and it wont stop me from doing a missions an-

Jonin: It will stop you! Ive told you a thousand times if you cant write you cant fill out mission reports!

Chikusa: I CAN WRITE! I JUST CAnt spell very well..... But everyone can understand what im trying to say so who cares....

Jonin: Chikusaaaa you are a leaf ninja and as such any report you right to a neighboring country will be judged as you being a fully fledged ninja. Do you really want everyone else to think we are all stupid?

Chikusa: ITS A GOOD STRATEGY! If everyone thinks we are dumb then if they attack us and find out we aren't they will be at a disadvantage.

The jonin let out another long sigh

Jonin: That's not how it works chikusa....

He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

Chikusa: Well whatever schools over sooooo im out of here!

the jonin looked up as she threw the window open and climbed onto the ledge.

Jonin: HEY I HAVNT DISMISSED YOU CHIKUSA!

Chikusa: Nope the bell did AHAHAHAH

She laughed as she bounded out of the window and ran at top speed. He could've caught her but he didn't want to waste the energy fighting her to come back just to tell her off so he let her go.
RuseoOct 18, 2014 9:26 PM
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Information

Psynergi - Aug 4, 2014

40 by wolfman2299 »»
Aug 11, 2020 1:42 PM

» Rumble at the Border - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, part 3

Psynergi - Nov 17, 2016

36 by Shadow543 »»
Jun 20, 2017 2:33 AM

» The Twin Demons

baxter09 - Jan 28, 2017

20 by MikuIzumi »»
Feb 22, 2017 11:14 AM

» The road through Konoha - The Flowing Steel of the Sand, Part 2

Psynergi - Jul 30, 2016

25 by Psynergi »»
Nov 17, 2016 12:33 AM

Sticky: » Chakra Points

Psynergi - Aug 5, 2014

31 by Shadow543 »»
Nov 13, 2016 5:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.