Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Feb 28, 2023 11:43 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
An explaining-stuff sort of episode. Ok but unless the rules have been changed, don't servants remain in the world even if their master dies, and simply wait until the grail chooses a new master to take them? Because that's how it was explained in fate zero, unless I'm completely wrong and my memory is sh*t. Because here, Kirei says servants disappear with their master, although (idk if this counts as a spoiler or not, since fate zero is like the prequel, but apparently a lot of people watch that AFTER UBW AND Heaven's Feel, so I'll just do it out of consideration even though pretty much no one will see this anyway)

Sigh, ok I like how Shirou is by no means a total wimp. But he still is just kind of, "there", you know? Archer shows up, states that a weak master is before them and thus the opportunity to kill them off must be taken. If that actually happened, man, unlimited bladeworks would've slapped hard. But of course Rin stops him, because they are sort of friends I guess, and that she's indebted to Shirou even though, ugh, I these are all spoilers as well:

Anyway, onto the next episode, where sh*t is already going down, let's go.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 10, 2023 3:25 AM
Apr 2023
THIS WHOLE SHOW IS A 10 IDC. RIN TOSAKA IS BEST GIRL
Jun 23, 2023 11:04 AM
Feb 2023
this whole episode was info dump lol
Aug 11, 2023 7:22 PM
Jul 2023
The rules layed out once again, this time in less detail?
- Honestly, the DEEN adaptation of the first route did a better job at explaining the war.
- Kerei's voice..... wow :0
- "Someone who didn't deserve the grail touched it" is he talking about Kiritsugu or himself? Probably himself right becuase he was kind of cowardly, while Kiritsugu was a murder machine and absolutely deserved the win even if his wish was corrupted
- Rin referenced the fact that Shirou used a command seal, i wonder if this changes any major plot points later since it was the first different thing
- Illya and Berserker!
Dec 1, 2023 7:12 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao her facea though what's going on with it
Jan 11, 5:46 AM

Dec 2022
Kirei first appearance in ubw shoowsh...
Can't help but adore his voice y'know.

Illya and Berserker fightin time

Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Dec 2022
Previously, Emiya's pursuit of justice was anchored in the selfless service of others, abstaining from direct confrontation. However, the exigencies of the current conflict demand a departure from passivity towards proactive and, at times, forceful engagement. It is imperative for him to recognize that acquiescence and inaction inadvertently align with the forces of malevolence. This notion resonates deeply with me.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by oilapqoi »»
Today, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

707 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 14, 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.