Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2014 8:46 PM
Jun 2013
Just how many girls does Touma have in his "harem." I seriously am beginning to lose count, I mean his harem is getting way to big where so many live of other parts of the globe. If all of them actually gathered in Academy city, to meet each other, I would imagine Academy City is likely doomed.

p.s Has there ever been any other protagonist with this big of a "harem" because I feel Issei (highschool DXD) is easily loosing.
Oct 15, 2014 12:37 AM

Aug 2009
greed2 said:
Just how many girls does Touma have in his "harem." I seriously am beginning to lose count, I mean his harem is getting way to big where so many live of other parts of the globe. If all of them actually gathered in Academy city, to meet each other, I would imagine Academy City is likely doomed.

p.s Has there ever been any other protagonist with this big of a "harem" because I feel Issei (highschool DXD) is easily loosing.
You stop counting in the Sisters arc when he get the remaining Sisters in his "harem".

There is no point in counting.
Oct 15, 2014 12:39 AM

Aug 2013
Not counting the Sisters, iirc there are only 4 girls who are genuinely in love with Touma (Still don't know yet about Othinus though, although i would say that Touma and Othinus's relationship has surpassed beyond simple feeling like that).

Other than those i think they're just trusting him as reliable comrade.

Oh, and this series doesn't give a shit at all about romance and stuff like that.
Oct 15, 2014 1:06 AM

Jan 2014
Beast666 said:
Oh, and this series doesn't give a shit at all about romance and stuff like that.
A fact I really really like.
Oct 22, 2014 8:59 AM

Jul 2014
greed2 said:
Just how many girls does Touma have in his "harem."

It's big but only some girls have a romantic interest in him.

I found that:

Oct 22, 2014 9:54 AM

Aug 2009
Oct 22, 2014 10:09 AM

Jul 2014
FakePriest said:
Who is in the blank square next to Misaki?

Will of the Whole. I don't know why she is in the circle of love interest :)
Oct 22, 2014 10:51 AM

Aug 2009
Milano12 said:
FakePriest said:
Who is in the blank square next to Misaki?

Will of the Whole. I don't know why she is in the circle of love interest :)
Fukiyose should have been higher as well.
Feb 9, 2016 4:20 AM

Jul 2014
It's big but i would say there only 4 girls who are truly in love with touma :
-mikoto
- misaki
- itsuwa
- index "maybe "

kanzaki - sera - fukiyose and others are just Meh ......

And about othinus her relationship with touma isn't romance she's more of adviser and someone who understand him
Mar 19, 2016 1:11 PM

Mar 2016
PantsuEmperor said:
Not counting the Sisters, iirc there are only 4 girls who are genuinely in love with Touma (Still don't know yet about Othinus though, although i would say that Touma and Othinus's relationship has surpassed beyond simple feeling like that).

Sometimes a anime that dont give ahit about romance is good, however they keep putting Misaka to blush every time! MY SHIP PARAMETERS ALREADY EXPLODED, WHY CAN THEY JUST FUCK ALREADY???

Apr 4, 2021 2:54 PM
Jan 2021
Jackrabb1t said:
Beast666 said:
if I remembered correctly, kamachi-sensei once said in one of his interview that even if "he start a romance,he unsure whether he could steadily progress the story or the romance to balance it out.he said once the love is fulfilled,the story might be over".
Apr 4, 2021 3:24 PM

Feb 2010
most are just feelings of respect, but as far as genuinely love him.

i would say Othinus, Misaki, Will, Misaka, and index
(itsuwa is debatable I would mostly say she has a crush.)

loli_a_ravioli said:

Othinus and touma do have the best chemistry honestly.

A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:
Jackrabb1t said:
if I remembered correctly, kamachi-sensei once said in one of his interview that even if "he start a romance,he unsure whether he could steadily progress the story or the romance to balance it out.he said once the love is fulfilled,the story might be over".

yet he does better romance then most shonen jump animes.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 4, 2021 3:29 PM
Jan 2021
hazarddex said:
most are just feelings of respect, but as far as genuinely love him.

i would say Othinus, Misaki, Will, Misaka, and index
(itsuwa is debatable I would mostly say she has a crush.)

loli_a_ravioli said:

Othinus and touma do have the best chemistry honestly.

A_CERTAIN_WEEB said:

yet he does better romance then most shonen jump animes.
lol,yeah.i agree with this.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYg0pyKXsAMyuHp.jpg:large
Jul 3, 2021 5:14 PM
Jun 2021
greed2 said:

Rance has a pretty big harem.
May 8, 2022 2:05 AM
Feb 2021
Milano12 said:
greed2 said:
Just how many girls does Touma have in his "harem."

I found that:

Damn Touma getting both the daughter and mother. What a good taste he has.
May 11, 2022 2:31 PM
Jan 2019
Ansh2004 said:
Milano12 said:

I found that:

Lol, never underestimate Toumato, the man in a vegetable state.
Counting with the sisters, he has the entire family tree in the palm of his hand!
Jun 7, 2022 9:44 PM
Feb 2021
TAMNI-GT said:
Ansh2004 said:

Counting with the sisters, he has the entire family tree in the palm of his hand!

Seems like he could even make his own country or city at the rate he is collecting chicks in his harem lmao
Jun 8, 2022 12:38 PM
Jan 2019
Ansh2004 said:
TAMNI-GT said:

Seems like he could even make his own country or city at the rate he is collecting chicks in his harem lmao

The scariest thing will always be how close this is to the truth lol

More topics from this board

» Volume 9 Discussion. ( 1 2 3 )

ssjokg - Dec 10, 2013

114 by 2-2Distracted »»
Mar 3, 8:05 PM

» New Testament anime: Who should be performing the new OP?

khoisharky - Oct 5, 2023

1 by ShadowBreaker5 »»
Oct 6, 2023 5:36 AM

» Volume 8 Discussion

belatkuro - Aug 26, 2013

36 by FragmantLemon »»
Aug 9, 2022 9:35 AM

» Chapter Count?

cur_sed - Apr 18, 2022

2 by cur_sed »»
May 3, 2022 6:33 PM

Poll: » Favorite Hero?

Soge_king999 - Feb 4, 2013

14 by TAMNI-GT »»
Mar 24, 2022 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.