Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 14, 2014 9:23 AM
Sep 2014
For me Wave, because he is stronger (Only i think it so) and How he Protect his Partners ... and his Armor looks Cooler xD ........ and his Triumph Card is not used ..
Oct 14, 2014 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
Tatsumi may be an idiot but I like him more than any other male character in the manga. Though I like Wave too.

Oct 14, 2014 9:34 AM
Oct 2014
i like tatsumi and wave it would be nice if wave finally sees the truth about empire rape banging pm ass esdeath the psycho and so on...... wave would be great in night raid and a huge help because he knows the capital and jaeger better than anyone else i would be sad if wave dies as a bad guy because up till now he is innocent he did not kill any member of night raid yet

... im german sry for my english but im trying my best im better in translating ....
o . o
Oct 14, 2014 12:15 PM

Apr 2008
Wave easily
Oct 14, 2014 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
wave > all
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Oct 14, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
I think i like Wave a little bit better, they're pretty much the same though.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 14, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2013
They're practically the same. -_- Only difference is that Wave character design looks more cooler.
Oct 14, 2014 1:23 PM

Nov 2012
keragamming said:
They're practically the same. -_- Only difference is that Wave character design looks more cooler.

wave falcon punched shura
tatsumi did absolutely nothing at all
Oct 14, 2014 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
keragamming said:

wave falcon punched shura
tatsumi did absolutely nothing at all
He almost banged Esdeath, that's a huge almost-accomplishment imo.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 14, 2014 2:41 PM
Sep 2014
MineFTW said:
i like tatsumi and wave it would be nice if wave finally sees the truth about empire rape banging pm ass esdeath the psycho and so on...... wave would be great in night raid and a huge help because he knows the capital and jaeger better than anyone else i would be sad if wave dies as a bad guy because up till now he is innocent he did not kill any member of night raid yet

... im german sry for my english but im trying my best im better in translating ....
o . o

Im to German :) its ok, but i dont think that wave and tatsumi will fight ... hmm because there are so similar

keragamming said:

Yes think to so but Tatsumi is funny hahah :D
Oct 14, 2014 3:26 PM
Oct 2014
[quote=MineFTW][quote=Ardian2309]
MineFTW said:

o . o

Im to German :) its ok, but i dont think that wave and tatsumi will fight ... hmm because there are so similar

keragamming said:

Tatsumi is funny and Wave as well but both can be scary like hell i mean chapter 52.5 tatsumi had a face like im going to murder u only thing left was silly laughing xD and wave during shura rape attack against u know... both are the same but special in there own way maybe we see tatsumi vs wave or wave and night raid vs empire would be nice cause i like him

Ps im not the only german guy here wuhuuuuu
Oct 15, 2014 6:31 AM

Nov 2012
[quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]
Ardian2309 said:
MineFTW said:

o . o

keragamming said:

Tatsumi is funny and Wave as well but both can be scary like hell i mean chapter 52.5 tatsumi had a face like im going to murder u only thing left was silly laughing xD and wave during shura rape attack against u know... both are the same but special in there own way maybe we see tatsumi vs wave or wave and night raid vs empire would be nice cause i like him

dont worry, there are many other germans here too... the nazimods, ups
Oct 15, 2014 6:36 AM
Oct 2014
[quote=ninjastarforcex][quote=MineFTW][quote=MineFTW]
Ardian2309 said:
MineFTW said:

o . o

keragamming said:

dont worry, there are many other germans here too... the nazimods, ups

ok alle die das hier lesen können schreiben was auf deutsch

nur die wo wollen xD

that was german.....
Oct 15, 2014 6:50 AM

Mar 2014
Even though they are really similar, I definitely prefer Wave.
Oct 15, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2013
Meh, they're pretty similar and I don't care too much for either of them. But if I have to pick one then Tatsumi because he's in Night Raid.
Nov 15, 2014 1:41 PM
Aug 2014
No competition,, Wave. His design is cooler and seems stronger. And also, he is funnier. He's an overall a better version of Tatsumi.
Nov 17, 2014 1:46 PM
Oct 2014
Wave falcon-punched a bitch and had a more interesting ship. Nothing more to add.
Nov 17, 2014 9:51 PM

Oct 2014
Wave... even though he is an ignorant fool at times... He has best waifu Kurome... anyway.
Nov 17, 2014 9:55 PM

Jul 2012
I liked most of the male characters over Tatsumi lol
Nov 17, 2014 11:12 PM
Jul 2014
I like both of them, but I'm leaning more towards Tatsumi. I'm kind of hoping they realize that they are extremely similar in a sense. They'd make a good team.
Nov 19, 2014 2:49 AM
Oct 2014
Not really an answer to the threat by anyone else noticed that Wave is very prone to Striking sentai poses when fighting with Grand Chariot? Hell even the armor looks way more power-rager-ish then incursio.
Nov 19, 2014 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
MonsterZed said:
Not really an answer to the threat by anyone else noticed that Wave is very prone to Striking sentai poses when fighting with Grand Chariot? Hell even the armor looks way more power-rager-ish then incursio.

Oh god you're so right ! XD It's still fuckin awesome and beastly regardless.
Nov 20, 2014 1:20 AM

Mar 2014
They're pretty much the same to me. Although i agree that they made Grand Chariot look cooler than Incursio.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Nov 20, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
Wave and Kurome are my favorite characters.
Nov 22, 2014 4:43 AM

Oct 2014
After chapter 54 definitely Tatsumi
Mar 21, 2015 2:22 PM

Oct 2014
I like them both but I have to choose Tatsumi. Mainly because while Waves character is good and well meaning he's a delusional tool. He keeps talking about changing the Empire from within but he stands almost NO chance of doing that.

How does he plan to make a difference with Esdeath and the Prime Minister in the way? I might believe in his ambitions if he had made friends with the Emperor or if Budo was still in the picture but as things are now there's nothing that can make his goal a reality.
Mar 23, 2015 3:23 AM

May 2014
Exayda said:
I like them both but I have to choose Tatsumi. Mainly because while Waves character is good and well meaning he's a delusional tool. He keeps talking about changing the Empire from within but he stands almost NO chance of doing that.

How does he plan to make a difference with Esdeath and the Prime Minister in the way? I might believe in his ambitions if he had made friends with the Emperor or if Budo was still in the picture but as things are now there's nothing that can make his goal a reality.

I believe I've said this before but Wave is practically who Tatsumi was before he ran into Night Raid. Wave actually achieved exactly what Tatsumi wanted to achieve before that fateful night where he saw his friends after they had been tortured by that nutcase family.

It is difficult for me to differentiate between the two because Wave knows that the Empire is not what he believed but is torn between his loyalty to his comrades and the man who trained him (who I believe was in the Empire Navy) and the fact that hes seen what elements in the empire do to innocent people.

On the other hand Tatsumi is more enlightened in terms of the corruption of the Empire and is fighting against it.

In terms of power I would have given the edge to Wave up until the evolution of Incurio...right now I am unsure who could beat Tatsumi if he went Berserk mode with Incursio.
Mar 23, 2015 4:34 PM

Sep 2013
Before Incursio II, I would've said Wave, but "grown up" Tatsumi kicks the shit outta him, awesomeness-wise.
Apr 1, 2015 1:50 AM
Feb 2015
I would say Tatsumi, while both Wave and him are very much alike. Tatsumi is in a position where his action are proving to be much more interesting to watch. Wave is very much sitting on the sidelines waiting on what will happen next before he makes his move which is going along with the flow.
Apr 6, 2015 1:46 AM

Dec 2013
While I like Wave more, it's not by a lot. Tatsumi has really grown from his first naive days. Wave has grown to, especially during the Wild Hunt fights.
Apr 11, 2015 5:01 PM
Jan 2015
Wave for sure
Apr 17, 2015 9:18 AM
May 2014
Akame and Wave should have been the MCs. Story would be better without Tatsumi
Apr 17, 2015 9:25 AM

Feb 2015
Makishima-Shogo said:
Darklight0303 said:
Wave easily
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2008
That is not even a question for me.

Same with "Akame or/vs Kurome".
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
May 8, 2015 4:05 AM
Apr 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
After chapter 54 definitely Tatsumi

Tatsumi FTW !!! ~

Jun 6, 2015 11:51 PM
Jun 2015
They should have made wave a officer type make his armor look toward it
Jun 7, 2015 9:12 AM

Jan 2015
Tatsumi...especially manga tatsumi.

We haven't seen that much of wave, so I don't get why he's loved so much more than tatsumi
Jun 7, 2015 9:13 AM
May 2014
Read that Waves or Tsunamis.

Anyway, Tatsumi.
Jun 7, 2015 12:13 PM

Mar 2015
I prefer Tatsumi than Wave. Tatsumi fights for what he think is right, while Wave do the same, Wave works with the capital out of debt and don't even look twice on who's he fighting for.

Of course the manga Tatsumi, not the overpowered stupid Tatsumi that died against a giant robot killer.

Jun 7, 2015 12:19 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
DarklordVor said:
Wave works with the capital out of debt and don't even look twice on who's he fighting for.

If I recall correctly he started to open his eyes at some point. But even then he didn't want to leave people from his squad because he considered them to be his friends.
Jun 7, 2015 1:59 PM

Feb 2014
Tatsumi just about average for me, but i really can't like any character from capital side, so just because of this i chose Tatsumi.
Aug 27, 2015 12:58 PM

Oct 2011
Wave no competition.
Sep 18, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
Wave. Better design, I find Grand Chariot cooler than Incursio pre-Evolution and I find him more likable than Tatsumi. Though I like the new Tatsumi a bit more.
Apr 25, 2023 12:44 PM
Feb 2023
bladeangel said:
Akame and Wave should have been the MCs. Story would be better without Tatsumi
sucking wave pretty hard there

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.