Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2013
I just started watching but before I was going to skip it because of the low ratings/reviews and I have to say I actually enjoy it. I thought it was making glass for the whole series but it was rather just a side importance to the story.

I was suprised to see Okikura, Kakeru having a similar personality as Kihara, Tsumugu and I think the director wanted to show how this sort of personality will develop throughout the series.

I will agree it isn't the best created by the creator but its still rather enjoyable to watch.

I love the visuals and is expected fro PA plus their soundtracks used.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2014 3:42 AM
May 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
I just started watching but before I was going to skip it because of the low ratings/reviews and I have to say I actually enjoy it. I thought it was making glass for the whole series but it was rather just a side importance to the story.

I was suprised to see Okikura, Kakeru having a similar personality as Kihara, Tsumugu and I think the director wanted to show how this sort of personality will develop throughout the series.

I will agree it isn't the best created by the creator but its still rather enjoyable to watch.

I love the visuals and is expected fro PA plus their soundtracks used.
We should be comparing it to pupa/mahou sensou/mars of destruction for worst anime in the last few years
Oct 12, 2014 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
X3blizzard said:
We should be comparing it to pupa/mahou sensou/mars of destruction for worst anime in the last few years

Well I think we should judge the anime within its own territory than comparison. If I was to compare a anime then Maybe Gundam 00 to Gundam Seed or a 2nd season to 1st season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2014 5:11 AM

May 2013
"The next Nagi no Asukara"

I might not watched NagiAsu yet but love polygons at its finest. From what I've heard, but still enjoyable.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Oct 12, 2014 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
SweetCoconut said:
"The next Nagi no Asukara"

I might not watched NagiAsu yet but love polygons at its finest. From what I've heard, but still enjoyable.

I see but one of the main characters is Kihara, Tsumugu and if you wanted to see more of his type of personality then Glasslip is a good to view.
Dec 28, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2014
Tsumgu was by far the worst character in nagi no asukara, i hated him. They basically took tsumugu, made him into a bigger assh*le, and then stuck him as the lead male mc in glasslip. They deserve to have low ratings for making such a stupid decision. And Nagi no asukara was their last work. Judging from the reactions and comments made by the masses on that show they should've been able to make an amazing anime out of glasslip if they just freaking listened. So yeah, I think it should be compared to Nagi. You seem to like tsumugu and kakeru, but i guess that is just your opinon.
Jan 27, 2015 8:44 AM
Dec 2013
I really liked Nagi no Asukara but damm this anime was a pile of dogshit
I can't believe the same creators were behind both anime
May 4, 2015 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
Journey_95 said:
I really liked Nagi no Asukara but damm this anime was a pile of dogshit
I can't believe the same creators were behind both anime

Except it is not from the same creators.

There was a different director, a different person in charge of the series composition, and a different producer.
Oct 24, 2016 2:42 PM

Nov 2013
ooo333 said:
Im the only person that thinks that Glasslip is better than Asukara. I actually really liked Glasslip and would gladly welcome a second season or OVA/special episodes, specially if they focus more on the romance of Yuki and Yana (the stepsiblings).

Asukara was just innocent romance for 26 episodes with one dimensional characters.

No, you're not the only one. I prefer Glasslip over Asukara. I didn't even make it to the timeskip, because of the boring characters. And the whole stuff with people living under the sea etc. seemed incredibly false in my opinion.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

441 by oooo3333 »»
Feb 7, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.