Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 28, 2014 9:25 PM

Oct 2007
The problem with Inaho is it doesn't feel like there's any sort of character arc or real struggle for him and the problem only becomes worse as time goes on in the first season. The show also has this way of making it feel like it's anything but the triumph against impossible odds narrative it's billing itself as whenever he's around too. In fact by the end of the show it pretty much felt like it was the Martians and Sauzbaum in particular that were the underdogs whenever Inaho was on the scene and he needed to use everything he had at his disposal just to try to keep this kid that only needed a trainer mech to top his cutting edge super mech from spoiling all of his plans. In the end it kind of looks like he just barely succeeded in that he incidentally tricked another guy into basically shooting him point blank otherwise he would have been totally fucked. I mean well it more or less looks like his plans are fucked anyway but maybe he got away with his life at least.

Basically whatever they were going for with Inaho which was ostensibly this kid that uses quick wits and team tactics to survive against impossible odds they way overshot his characterization to the point where he becomes this ice cold emotionless smug know it all Wesley Crusher type that by the end is singlehandedly doing it all for Earth and completely clowning what up to that point had been depicted as the smartest Martian character with the best military and political advantages at his disposal of anyone they had faced to date. Hell he pretty much had more trouble with the very first guy they faced since even then he needed a whole team and a little bit of luck to take him down which at least felt plausible with the whole survival against all odds narrative.

Basically if the character is ever going to work in the second cour assuming he's alive he really needs to be toned down ability wise, given a proper character arc and personality and at least be faced with something that feels like it resembles a serious struggle to overcome instead of just always having all the answers and having pretty much everything go exactly as planned for him outside of the whole Slaine factor. His character got really boring to watch by the second half of the show.
Oct 29, 2014 9:57 AM
Sep 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
The problem with Inaho is it doesn't feel like there's any sort of character arc or real struggle for him and the problem only becomes worse as time goes on in the first season. The show also has this way of making it feel like it's anything but the triumph against impossible odds narrative it's billing itself as whenever he's around too. In fact by the end of the show it pretty much felt like it was the Martians and Sauzbaum in particular that were the underdogs whenever Inaho was on the scene and he needed to use everything he had at his disposal just to try to keep this kid that only needed a trainer mech to top his cutting edge super mech from spoiling all of his plans. In the end it kind of looks like he just barely succeeded in that he incidentally tricked another guy into basically shooting him point blank otherwise he would have been totally fucked. I mean well it more or less looks like his plans are fucked anyway but maybe he got away with his life at least.

Basically whatever they were going for with Inaho which was ostensibly this kid that uses quick wits and team tactics to survive against impossible odds they way overshot his characterization to the point where he becomes this ice cold emotionless smug know it all Wesley Crusher type that by the end is singlehandedly doing it all for Earth and completely clowning what up to that point had been depicted as the smartest Martian character with the best military and political advantages at his disposal of anyone they had faced to date. Hell he pretty much had more trouble with the very first guy they faced since even then he needed a whole team and a little bit of luck to take him down which at least felt plausible with the whole survival against all odds narrative.

Basically if the character is ever going to work in the second cour assuming he's alive he really needs to be toned down ability wise, given a proper character arc and personality and at least be faced with something that feels like it resembles a serious struggle to overcome instead of just always having all the answers and having pretty much everything go exactly as planned for him outside of the whole Slaine factor. His character got really boring to watch by the second half of the show.

I doubt we'll get much background on Inaho. I feel like there could be so much more to his character but everything just seems rushed in the series. Although i found AZ entertaining it really lacks depth of characters and depth of world history.
Oct 31, 2014 7:08 PM

Jun 2013
Well I actually like calm and intelligent characters unfortunately Inaho is NOT one of them. I am half way in the series and I feel like he some kind of a bot who is designed to execute a set of commands which makes him boring to watch. It's like he doing all this just because he has to not because he wants to. I really hope his character improves and gets a mind of his own later on and in the sequel. I am still wondering how the hell did he make friends with that kind of attitude?
Nov 3, 2014 1:08 PM
Jul 2010
I liked him in the beginning but then he just seemed like a boring emotionless character. He is useful, and I bet that's what makes him likeable to many people, but that's not me. I prefer Slain, but I kind of hated him in the end ^^ .. it's kinda hard to explain. It all goes back to the bad writing, which is to be expected since the script was written by the same guy who wrote boku no pico ...
Nov 8, 2014 2:36 PM

Sep 2010
I like both Inaho and Slaine, but I have more of a Slaine bias though cause I love his scenes with Asseylum...well flashbacks anyways. xD

Its kinda sad that all I ever see since the 1st season ended is retarded vs stuff or dogpiling on Slaine. I got sick of that shit in the Code Geass fandom.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 8, 2014 2:37 PM

Aug 2014
I like him, just, lack of emotions and stuff...
Nov 8, 2014 2:40 PM
Jul 2014
Tehqo said:
I like him, just, lack of emotions and stuff...

Lack of emotions is better hot head
Nov 8, 2014 2:42 PM

Dec 2013
I hope he stays dead cause he is detrimental to the series.
Nov 8, 2014 2:46 PM

Jun 2014
He is a ok character, but not so interesting for the main character. He's perfect at everything and the only thing about him that's not boring with some personality is his love for eggs, witch doesn't make sense. But he could still be redeemed and developed, if he survives that long to be given a more in depth look at his personality.
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Nov 9, 2014 3:18 PM
Jul 2014
Ketsubutsu31 said:
He is a ok character, but not so interesting for the main character. He's perfect at everything and the only thing about him that's not boring with some personality is his love for eggs, witch doesn't make sense. But he could still be redeemed and developed, if he survives that long to be given a more in depth look at his personality.

I hope the same.
Nov 18, 2014 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
BacardixCola said:
ReaperCreeper said:
I'm indifferent to him.

That's the point really, he doesn't really have anything to like or dislike about him.

That said, I tend to like him just for that. Most teenagers in Mecha tend to go full emo at some point.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Nov 18, 2014 8:56 PM

Feb 2013
amateur said:
Lets see a Sagara Sousuke/Setsuna Seiei clone without any of the actual back-story as to why they are so military efficient from growing in violent environments at a very young age, yet emotionally distant from being trough so much and without any kind of charm those 2 had.

^Basically this,as much as I usually like characters like that,Inaho is an exception as he's not only emotionless but basically lifeless and way too robotic and for a guy playing the role of the Genius/Military expert he lacks any ounce of Charisma to make him work
Nov 18, 2014 10:42 PM

May 2012
Hand_of_the_King said:
amateur said:
Lets see a Sagara Sousuke/Setsuna Seiei clone without any of the actual back-story as to why they are so military efficient from growing in violent environments at a very young age, yet emotionally distant from being trough so much and without any kind of charm those 2 had.

^Basically this,as much as I usually like characters like that,Inaho is an exception as he's not only emotionless but basically lifeless and way too robotic and for a guy playing the role of the Genius/Military expert he lacks any ounce of Charisma to make him work

Robotic and lifeless. Seriously that's about as useless as saying I don't like a character because he sucks. An overused pointless argument that means nothing and is only used in place of elaboration. Next you're going to call the show generic and cliche right? Since those words fall in the same catagory.
Nov 20, 2014 3:16 PM

Feb 2010
idk waiting for the series to actually end before picking it up
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 20, 2014 3:42 PM

Feb 2013
kingcity20 said:
Hand_of_the_King said:

Robotic and lifeless. Seriously that's about as useless as saying I don't like a character because he sucks. An overused pointless argument that means nothing and is only used in place of elaboration. Next you're going to call the show generic and cliche right? Since those words fall in the same catagory.

It's not really the same,as i was basically specifying why he sucks (To be more precise why I do'nt like him),plus i hardly consider it an argument,I just stated my views on his character.

And I do'nt get what you mean by "in place of further elaboration",are you expecting expecting me to write a wall of text on something that can summed up much easier,Basically...my statement was the Elaboration,as anyone who reads it will get what I was trying tosay (at least I hope so).

Lastly,Being "Generic and Cliche" or not is none of my concern
Nov 22, 2014 2:31 AM

May 2012
Hand_of_the_King said:
kingcity20 said:

It's not really the same,as i was basically specifying why he sucks (To be more precise why I do'nt like him),plus i hardly consider it an argument,I just stated my views on his character.

And I do'nt get what you mean by "in place of further elaboration",are you expecting expecting me to write a wall of text on something that can summed up much easier,Basically...my statement was the Elaboration,as anyone who reads it will get what I was trying tosay (at least I hope so).

Lastly,Being "Generic and Cliche" or not is none of my concern

What exactly is robotic? No emotions, or not being able to display the emotions he might have. What is lifeless? Not having a drive more than wanting to survive?
That is what I mean by it fails to elaborate. You stated he was to robotic and lifeless for a guy playing a military genius and that he lacked charisma. Are all geniuses charismatic? He's not playing a military leader so is charisma really necessary?
Nov 23, 2014 6:10 AM

Jul 2013
I don't really get the hate for him. He has no personality, but none of the characters in this show are anything special. He's considered a Gary Stu because he's a genius I guess? It's not like he ever cheated or won via asspull. It's established right away how smart and tactical he is.
Nov 23, 2014 9:20 PM

Feb 2013
kingcity20 said:

What exactly is robotic? No emotions, or not being able to display the emotions he might have. What is lifeless? Not having a drive more than wanting to survive?
That is what I mean by it fails to elaborate. You stated he was to robotic and lifeless for a guy playing a military genius and that he lacked charisma. Are all geniuses charismatic? He's not playing a military leader so is charisma really necessary?

To put it simply how acts and reacts just feels off.....Most notable was that missile scene,his reaction was just "there's a missile coming,let's get outta here" that's not how a person (animated or otherwise) would react....It feels more like a Robot/Computer that does'nt have a sense of danger just processed something and was relaying it to his owner,when I called him lifeless.......It's mostly something about his presence (or lack thereof),i find it hard to explain,even when in casual conversation,he feels like some sick patient or something

To put it simply he does'nt feel like a character in a role....but more like a bad actor reading off a script
Nov 23, 2014 9:54 PM

May 2012
Hand_of_the_King said:
kingcity20 said:

To put it simply how acts and reacts just feels off.....Most notable was that missile scene,his reaction was just "there's a missile coming,let's get outta here" that's not how a person (animated or otherwise) would react....It feels more like a Robot/Computer that does'nt have a sense of danger just processed something and was relaying it to his owner,when I called him lifeless.......It's mostly something about his presence (or lack thereof),i find it hard to explain,even when in casual conversation,he feels like some sick patient or something

To put it simply he does'nt feel like a character in a role....but more like a bad actor reading off a script

See that's a better way of putting it, now I can understand your opinion whether I disagree with it or not. The way you put it the first time I just couldn't understand, since robotic to me means someone or something that just follows commands, no questions asked. Lifeless means someone who just lays around and does nothing. So without proper elaboration I didn't have an idea of what you meant.

Now to counter your point, I wouldn't call him robotic at all. He's out of tune with the world, or tends to ignore anything that doesn't pertain to him. An example is when they were all excited that the princess was coming, and his response was there's eggs on sale. Is he not relatable? I don't think so since me and my brother act that way all the time. People can be around us all excited about a concert that they're going to and we'll probably be on our tablets researching something or on ebay looking for sales. We both have ADHD so maybe it isn't common to act this way, but to us we can connect with him.
Of course with Inaho there has been no indication that Inaho has any mental disorders, and the only thing we've gotten about him is that he was the top of his class and a genius. At this point we can only make assumptions on his character, but there is still another half a season to go.
Nov 25, 2014 1:36 PM

May 2014
What makes one character likable/dislikable doesn't always work with other characters. Context matters.

However, I don't think it worked for Inaho. It didn't help that the enemies he was up against were stupid, overconfident, and equally uninteresting for the most part. You could watch 1-2 fights and then predict every other encounter for the rest of the show.

Of all mecha animes out there, AZ is unremarkable. Good art and soundtrack, but story/characters are pretty forgettable. While MAL ratings are generally meaningless, Im surprised this is almost an 8 on the site.

Democracy said:
I agree with you, Inaho used a shitty robot to destroy ridiculously overpowered OP mechas. Which is a VERY welcome change considering every other mecha MC is only alive because they got lucky and found an OP robot that is lightyears ahead of what everyone else is using.

Maybe, but I wouldn't make that generalization. Not the case in Sidonia no Kishi or even Evangelion.
DeicideVNov 25, 2014 1:45 PM
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 26, 2014 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
KazuhoYoshii said:
What makes one character likable/dislikable doesn't always work with other characters. Context matters.

However, I don't think it worked for Inaho. It didn't help that the enemies he was up against were stupid, overconfident, and equally uninteresting for the most part. You could watch 1-2 fights and then predict every other encounter for the rest of the show.

Of all mecha animes out there, AZ is unremarkable. Good art and soundtrack, but story/characters are pretty forgettable. While MAL ratings are generally meaningless, Im surprised this is almost an 8 on the site.

Democracy said:
I agree with you, Inaho used a shitty robot to destroy ridiculously overpowered OP mechas. Which is a VERY welcome change considering every other mecha MC is only alive because they got lucky and found an OP robot that is lightyears ahead of what everyone else is using.

Maybe, but I wouldn't make that generalization. Not the case in Sidonia no Kishi or even Evangelion.

Sidonia is arguable given the origins of the Main >_>
Nov 27, 2014 7:06 PM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
KazuhoYoshii said:

Sidonia is arguable given the origins of the Main >_>

To be fair, Nagate is still no one-man army, not even in the manga so far. His team makes a huge difference in the later missions that the anime didn't cover.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Nov 27, 2014 8:32 PM
Apr 2013
Carefree859 said:
Inaho is unlikable because he's very poorly written and completely unrealistic I mean who do you know who would just stand there and watch his friend die and have a face like this.

This is what I never got. People seem to have issues with Inaho being UNRELATABLE rather than UNREALISTIC. Of course us regular peeps living our regular lives would never have encountered such a person given we don't have circumstances which can influence the development of such a personality. Just cause you've never seen such a personality in real life doesn't rule out the possibility of people like that existing. We only interact individually with a small proportion of our ~7billion population after all.
Nov 28, 2014 8:32 AM
Sep 2014
WhaleKing said:
Carefree859 said:
Inaho is unlikable because he's very poorly written and completely unrealistic I mean who do you know who would just stand there and watch his friend die and have a face like this.

This is what I never got. People seem to have issues with Inaho being UNRELATABLE rather than UNREALISTIC. Of course us regular peeps living our regular lives would never have encountered such a person given we don't have circumstances which can influence the development of such a personality. Just cause you've never seen such a personality in real life doesn't rule out the possibility of people like that existing. We only interact individually with a small proportion of our ~7billion population after all.

His character was just written poorly. Wish he would show more emotion but that's just the way his character was made. In countdown to A/Z they specifically said that they wanted to make him more emotional but changed their mind and wanted someone who was calm and collected under any circumstance. Sucks because i think if he showed more emotion he would be one of the better characters in A/Z. Then again almost every character is forgettable if you're just a casual watcher and aren't really into the anime.
Nov 28, 2014 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
WhaleKing said:
Carefree859 said:

What's your point? What you say is true, but that doesn't make Inaho any less shitty.
Nov 28, 2014 12:25 PM

Oct 2007
kingcity20 said:
Hand_of_the_King said:

Actually I think it's a pretty fair and on the money description. The character has no personality with no real explanation given as to why in show really. If anything the cast just seems to think of it as some sort of loveable quirk, which is extremely odd to say the least. Must have just really thought everyone would find a character like that super cool or something so they just took the whole thinks about situations and tries to come up with solutions using "logic" thing and ran with it like that was good enough to make a compelling lead character.

KazuhoYoshii said:

It's mainly the staff popularity I think. Pretty much every single major staff member has a massive fanboy following so it brought a lot of people in that normally wouldn't even give a sci-fi/mecha series the time of day and then was also kind of flashy (I think most of the fights were kind of mediocre though in the grand scheme of the genre, but they were flashy nonetheless) and probably a lot of peoples first mecha series they either ever watched with anything resembling a budget or even maintained the pretense of not trying to just be a goofy lampooning type deal since it plays itself ridiculously over the top serious for the most part even as the cast is kind of buffoonish for the most part. To me it just comes across as an extremely half baked attempt to run a Gundam series with a super robot vs. real robot gimmick that it leans on to carry itself through much of the season at the expense of having anything resembling compelling or interesting characters. Pretty much textbook Aniplex style over substance stuff.

Honestly though where the show absolutely loses the most points are the characters. Not a single one felt natural, compelling, interesting or relatable by the end and they squandered the one chance they might have had at an interesting character subplot with Marito when the producer insisted they switch his taking the final shot on the rocket punch robot enemy with Rayet probably because they needed to emphasize a potential waifu character a little more even though everything going on in the script pointed towards that being Marito's big moment. Just stupid typical Aniplex interfering and putting minor profit potential increases ahead of having the shows cast function in a way that made the most sense. It's just like what else is new though....
PeacingOutNov 28, 2014 12:34 PM
Nov 28, 2014 12:32 PM
Jan 2014
Inaho is stoic. Why is it hard to understand his personality? Would you guys rather have head-scratching, wtf, facepalm moments because we have plenty of those in anime.
Nov 28, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2007
lebron181 said:
Inaho is stoic. Why is it hard to understand his personality? Would you guys rather have head-scratching, wtf, facepalm moments because we have plenty of those in anime.

Because he's BORING! You can write a stoic character plenty fine and have him pretty much nothing remotely interesting or compelling about them. Look at Chirico Cuvie. Sousuke Sagara? Setsuna F. Seiei? Like I've seen this kind of character done before, but never this poorly where they just give the character absolutely nothing of interest beyond having a name and doing what they do. The character exhibits virtually now growth, has no real meaningful interactions with any of the cast members and is pretty much just a combat robot and plot device in how he's used and this is the main character. It's something I've honestly never seen before, probably because it's just such an ill-conceived idea.

Basically I'd rather see a character that has the slightest bit of charisma or intrigue surrounding them though. I don't know why that was so hard to ask for out of this show considering it should have had that in spades.

Also has it occurred to anyone that seems to be advocating for the character that it's pretty damning when the most consistent defense and argument for how he was handled is that he's not comparable to other extreme example of a poorly conceived one dimensional character type? I mean have standards gotten so low in this industry and fandom now that merely not being a crying manic emotional wreck of a character and yet literally having nothing else of note to speak of aside from "thinks logically and without emotion" automatically qualifies you as a good and acceptable leading character now? It just seems pathetic to me if that's the case. Like I'm literally trying to think of one meaningful scene the character had that wasn't related to just how to go about fighting a battle and I can't come up with anything at all. Why is this okay to anybody?
PeacingOutNov 28, 2014 12:43 PM
Nov 28, 2014 12:39 PM

Dec 2013
lebron181 said:

Yes.
Dec 1, 2014 5:44 AM
Apr 2013
robis798 said:
WhaleKing said:

What's your point? What you say is true, but that doesn't make Inaho any less shitty.

This statement more or less proves the point I'm trying to make. To each his/her own I guess :/
Dec 1, 2014 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
He is an ok character to me but I can't bring myself to like him more.
Dec 1, 2014 6:00 AM

Jul 2014
WhaleKing said:
robis798 said:

This statement more or less proves the point I'm trying to make. To each his/her own I guess :/

I prefer him like this than a hot head.
Dec 1, 2014 6:49 AM
Dec 2014
^this, I am sick of hothead mecha mc

but more than anything, Inaho is pragmatic thank god,

despite him being emotionally insensitive to people like Slaine (main reason the misunderstanding happened, and Slaine's hothead -ness)

Inaho isn't perfect. Perfect means;
Smart and cool
Fun and super friendly
Inspiring and charismatic
Emotional and empathetic
Strong and unbreakable spirit
Struggle through challenges but always make it out in the end

Basically what you list Inaho doesn't have but what you WANT is end up to be A PERFECT MC / MARY SUE

Bella from Twilight is a MARY SUE
Naruto is a SHOUNEN GARY STU
Kira Yamato ends up GARY STU
That girl from hunger games is almost MARY SUE

Want to up it another level?
The villains and adversaries acknowledges you
Leave people in awe and have fabulous style
Ends up winning more friends and people around you loves you/ look up to you
Is the perfect lover and knows how to treat your partner well

azurestratosDec 1, 2014 6:52 AM
Dec 1, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2014
Dec 1, 2014 11:41 AM

Oct 2014
I bet many of those who hate Inaho are actually liking kuudere girls. But hypocrisy is nothing new on this planet...
Dec 1, 2014 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
There's plenty to like and dislike about him so I would say I only kinda like him... I guess?

His blasé attitude is in a whole another level which is refreshing (I'm tired of male leads in anime like this who are too damn loud or emotional I guess @_@) but at the same time completely unrealistic. Watching his friend die and looking "meh" about it but later on expresses his revenge for said friend... I was left thinking "oh, you actually cared that he died?" also his entire relationship with the princess, when I finished the show I was left thinking "oh, you actually loved her?" It's one thing to be indifferent but he's wayyyy too indifferent to the point that even viewers don't understand him, so that's too much. Lol
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Dec 1, 2014 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
Grey-Zone said:
I bet many of those who hate Inaho are actually liking kuudere girls. But hypocrisy is nothing new on this planet...

Well not me. Most kuuderes can go to hell.
Dec 1, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2014
raenydays said:
There's plenty to like and dislike about him so I would say I only kinda like him... I guess?

His blasé attitude is in a whole another level which is refreshing (I'm tired of male leads in anime like this who are too damn loud or emotional I guess @_@) but at the same time completely unrealistic. Watching his friend die and looking "meh" about it but later on expresses his revenge for said friend... I was left thinking "oh, you actually cared that he died?" also his entire relationship with the princess, when I finished the show I was left thinking "oh, you actually loved her?" It's one thing to be indifferent but he's wayyyy too indifferent to the point that even viewers don't understand him, so that's too much. Lol

There is a difference between having no emotions and having emotions but not being able to express them. Inaho is obviously the latter case. I don't understand why almost no one has thought of that yet...

robis798 said:
Well not me. Most kuuderes can go to hell.

That's fine, I actually dislike many (not all) Kuudere as well. But there are still many who fawn over kuudere, but once a similar type of character in male form appears, then he is suddenly just an "uninteresting robot".
Grey-ZoneDec 1, 2014 12:17 PM
Dec 1, 2014 12:12 PM

Apr 2008
Grey-Zone said:
raenydays said:

There is a difference between having no emotions and having emotions but not being able to express them. Inaho is obviously the latter case. I don't understand why almost nothing has thinked of that yet...

The ability to read subtlety is a lost art in this day and age. If it's not pointed out with big flashing neon lights it doesn't exist.
Dec 1, 2014 1:15 PM

Dec 2013
Orange-kun, just Orange-kun.
mods are cucks
Dec 1, 2014 4:25 PM

May 2012
iPinoy360 said:
Orange-kun, just Orange-kun.

wheres your avatar from?
Dec 2, 2014 4:30 AM
Dec 2014
WhaleKing said:
robis798 said:

Real People after Traumatic Event

Hollywood / Anime

Those who couldn't relate don't know what it feels like after a real trauma and being close to death's door.
We are too used to being fed Hollywood fake emotions.
Real people get shaken, shell-shocked, and stunned.
azurestratosDec 2, 2014 8:25 AM
Oct 27, 2021 5:28 PM
Oct 2021
Everyone saying that he's an amazing character because he isn't overpowered or he doesn't use an overpowered mech and still wins. But he's overpowered because he can literally beat the strongest mechs with the weakest which is just retarded. It's like if charmandar beat blastoise with a 200 level gap.
And even if he wins with brains the series is so dumb when he literally fought head on head with the sword guy and tanked everything. Also wtf is the speed on his school mech it can dodge the most advanced mech likes its ice skating.

And even if you don't talk about his overpowered design his personality is probably one of the least fun anime protagonists to watch. He can't Crack jokes and he is silent half the time. He has a small love for eggs but that ends his character uniqueness.

At least slain has a personality. Everyone saying inahos personality beats kiritos but it'd just not fun watching inaho and I end up rooting for ihano to lose cuz the man has not struggled once except for the end of the series. But then h when progress was finnaly gonna make this series balanced he gets revived and instantly beats this over powered ice man which just ruins the power scaling right off the bat. They need to make him weaker tbh and give him some motivation.

At the start of the series when his friend died he's just like. Oh. He died. And noone is sad like they don't even complain they just continue. So idk but I just think the power scaling and character designs this series has r pretty dumb
FloatendOct 27, 2021 5:32 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.