Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 5, 2014 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Holy fuck elle looks like milla from tales of xillia
Oct 5, 2014 5:39 AM

Jul 2014
Holybum said:
Holy fuck elle looks like milla from tales of xillia

Does she O.o?

OT: An archer as a MC is enough to hook me in.
"Hi!"
Oct 5, 2014 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
this one looks good.
Oct 5, 2014 6:26 AM

Oct 2013
Would be amazing, if not for the harem/ecchi aspect. I can already see this becoming more and more generic BS for the masses of idiots.

Well at least the story seems pretty good, but the big boobs and the idiocy of the characters negates the 'goodness' of the story.
I am a human.
Oct 5, 2014 8:58 AM

Feb 2013
Did they skip parts or something? Felt like time passed very quickly. but I still like it:D
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Oct 5, 2014 9:46 AM

Mar 2013
shirozuki said:
Did they skip parts or something? Felt like time passed very quickly. but I still like it:D

They skipped quite alot especially character building for characters like Limlisha, but saying that if you have no prior knowledge of the seires it was a decent if rushed watch.

Oct 5, 2014 11:58 AM

May 2014
Too much shit talking.No,it's not your generic shit ecchi/harem series.Ecchi is toned down and not the focus of the story and for the harem,the girls are not killing each other for a pathetic male MC,since Tigre actually has balls and an OP skill at the start of the story,and the girls don't kill each other for the male MC.The fun in the LN's was the war tactics/strategies of Ellen,Lim and Tigre and the politics/conspiracies.Ellen also is a very cool female MC.

But the anime was too rushed and turned to shit (5 volumes in 13 eps?WTF).
Oct 5, 2014 1:10 PM
Oct 2011
Zierlyn said:
I was looking forward to the anime, but I have to say the first episode has left me quite disappointed, and with little hope it will get better.

The good: While I had gotten accustomed to the much younger cutesy manga versions of the characters, the adult ones do look great and are far more fitting for a serious story.

The bad: The director should be flogged. First of all, what was with all the time-jumping around in the first half of the episode? Clearly whoever adapted the screenplay had no faith in the audience's attention span. They could have (and should have, in my opinion) finished the episode on Ellie's capture of Tigre. The first episode should have been used for exposition about the world and it's situation. If you aren't familiar at all with the light novels, you would have no idea that Tigre's land is essentially sandwiched between two much larger warring states. Tigre is technically a part of Brune, but fairly removed, as it is remote, and right on the border with Zhcted. Watching the anime you would barely even know that Tigre is a Lord, nor how he is liked by his people.

There really was no reason to tell how the battle went entirely through flashbacks except to speed through the story as fast as possible. This is even to the expense of some of the minor things that go a long way to endear someone to a story. It's like cooking a large meal without using any spices, just so they could add a few more courses. The one example that comes to mind is when Lim wakes up Tigre: "How can you sleep so well as a prisoner or war in an enemy camp?" "It's my special ability." Correct me if I'm wrong, but by this point, you are supposed to have witnessed him sleep in/oversleep twice already. That's what makes the entire joke about him sleeping being a special ability work, and they completely ignored it.

I'm also fairly certain that Tigre doesn't stand dead-centre in the middle of the road as Ellie and her party are leaving the battlefield, he attempts to snipe them from a distance. It really feels like whoever is designing these scenes is from the 80's. Did you catch the part with the pan up into the sky with the evil villains superimposed and looking down? All it was missing was the evil laughter and fork of lightning.

In any case... As popular as the story is, I'm sad that it's being treated so lightly. I suppose as a writer, you can't be too picky with a company approaches you for the anime rights to your work. It's okay... but could have been so much more. I'll probably watch it regardless, but my expectations are minimal now, compared to before.
This....agree with all of it especially with the time jumping-scenes and snipe part, I mean never mind the skipped sneak/town scene which shoud've been quite important for character building/interacations + a little info on what vanadis/viralt are and what position they hold in zchted(how zchted was formed), they shoud've followed the scenes chronologically then maybe it woud've been less confusing 1st ep,nevertheless it's understandable with the amount of episodes that are going to air,still a little dissapointed though.And I remember Tigre actually ambushed them and very cleverly if I remember right,I think it was never said in the anime why he shot those 2 horses beforehand.
Oct 5, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 2007
shirozuki said:

They skipped most of the actual context or complexity. This stuffed almost a WHOLE VOLUME(that could last for three to four episodes) into one 20 min episode.
Oct 5, 2014 4:09 PM
Jul 2014
Interesting, but a little fast paced. Looking forward for more.
Oct 5, 2014 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
The one time that the pacing of this show really threw me off was where he'd just barely been introduced to the place (after the archery test) and then all of a sudden it's later, he's got some bald attendant we didn't get introduced to, and he's evidently been there long enough that the maids are commenting about how they always are. It's really super obvious that they skipped a LOT right there. I mean fine. If you want to skip a bunch of story to shorten things up, go ahead. A lot of people will disagree with that choice, but fine. Whatever you want. But at least if you're going to do it, tighten up the writing so it's not so blatant ok? I suppose the silver lining is that at least if they do it this way, there's some faint hope that they might re-edit an extended version with the deleted scenes someday.

Other than that though, I though this was pretty decent. Worth a little of my time per week anyway.
Oct 5, 2014 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
I don't know what I just watched, but it was enjoyable. It was damn fast paced though. I felt like I was supposed to know the characters and what were the links between them.

Ellen is pretty hot. The bathhing scene, yooooooooo

The romance could be sweet, but as it tagged as an harem, 1/100000 have a real conclusion on the romance aspect.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 5, 2014 5:05 PM

Oct 2011
Tigre bow shooting Awesome!!!!

Baby Dragon so cute. Thankfully if got out of the water. Didn't wan to see it diy TwT

Oh no Tigre village is under attack. Time to save the day!!!
Oct 5, 2014 5:49 PM

Feb 2012
They skipped way too much but that whole "I want you" still left a good impression.
Oct 5, 2014 5:56 PM

Jul 2010
The art is fine. The show overall is generic af with harem elements, but it seems it might be a funny ride, so worth to watch.

Tigre's name is so funny to hear, since in Italian it means Tiger.
Oct 5, 2014 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
Tigre is truly a sniper :D

well the graphic the is good but the story is bit rushed as far i remember D:

hope next episode is better

Oct 5, 2014 6:53 PM

Feb 2012
Tigre is basically anime Legolas, but it's refreshing to see a a MC use a bow. So far so good, even if it was rushed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2014 6:57 PM
Jul 2009
haven't read the whole tread but i'm going to be the first to say this/

ughh it's the whole Campione debacle again
Oct 5, 2014 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't read the LN, but some things were really weird, they really must have skipped a lot. Cmon, at least fix the story by connecting the parts before and after the skip, instead of simply cutting something out.

Besides that, i do not really understant what Tigre's position in Zhcted is. He was taken as a prisoner, and his people were given the choice of either delivering a ransom or he will be the property of Ellenora. Either way, the only choice he can make is to stay in Zhcted despite being able to pay the ransom.

Despite them showing that his people can not pay, Ellenora asked him to stay. Why? He has no choice. Unless she gave him. Didn't look like she intended to do so earlier though. Either they did cut that, too, or it's just random weirdness.

Despite saying he can't stay, he was still there by the time his attendant came with the bad news. So it wasn't his choice apparently, otherwise he would have left. This time, Tigre didn't waste time though and actually tried to leave immediatelly..through the main door. As if he was free to go whenever he pleases.

He was stopped by Ellenora though. The way she did made it look like he was trying to escape, she's simply too friendly and too interested in him to have him shot or dragged back in chains. At the same time, it looked like instead of simply stopping him, she would come with him. Which makes sense, or all of his people would probably be killed by that random Duke marching on Tigre's county, so no point in showing them earlier and them having names etc.

Basically, they go back and forth between him having a choice and not, which makes the flow really weird. I guess they skipped a lot that explains his actual standing and how much time passed..
Oct 5, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2014
darkreaperix said:
The fun in the LN's was the war tactics/strategies of Ellen,Lim and Tigre and the politics/conspiracies.Ellen also is a very cool female MC.

agree with this
Oct 6, 2014 12:27 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
This should have been 24 episodes at least....Shame...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 6, 2014 12:29 AM

Oct 2014
I've never read the light novel, but it was still perfectly obvious how rushed it was. There seemed to be over an hour and a half worth of content condensed into 20 minutes.
Oct 6, 2014 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
The plot seemed very interesting to me, already of to imagine how will be the development part of history, even then left me curious as to how will continue ..
Oct 6, 2014 1:25 AM

Aug 2013
darkreaperix said:
The fun in the LN's was the war tactics/strategies of Ellen,Lim and Tigre and the politics/conspiracies.Ellen also is a very cool female MC.

Tactics and strategies? I'm so going to read the LN as soon as this show ends.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 6, 2014 2:23 AM

May 2012
Thats really good anime with hot looking girls

I wish if it is 2 cour like cross ange
thepathOct 6, 2014 2:27 AM
Oct 6, 2014 2:29 AM

Jul 2007
xchee said:
darkreaperix said:

Yeah. From what I read of first few novels, its basically more of SpicenWolf/MaoyuuMaouYuusha and ecchi/harem hybrid.

A LOT of time is spent building up the world around them, various concepts, character interactions and discussing tactics for each fight(MC does not just stand in the middle of road shooting at people and there's a lot of preparations involved for each fight). Vast parts of the novel describe the political setting, how it affects what is going on, etc.

The anime adaptation strips all of that off and ups the fanservice/harem elements. This episode alone could have been FOUR episodes.
Oct 6, 2014 3:12 AM

Apr 2013
OP was good
Oct 6, 2014 4:04 AM
Dec 2011
CookingPriest said:
xchee said:

Yeah. From what I read of first few novels, its basically more of SpicenWolf/MaoyuuMaouYuusha and ecchi/harem hybrid.

A LOT of time is spent building up the world around them, various concepts, character interactions and discussing tactics for each fight(MC does not just stand in the middle of road shooting at people and there's a lot of preparations involved for each fight). Vast parts of the novel describe the political setting, how it affects what is going on, etc.

The anime adaptation strips all of that off and ups the fanservice/harem elements. This episode alone could have been FOUR episodes.

Disagree, if it's like what you said the bath scene will be a lot longer just like LN
And i 100% disagree anime "turned" to shit

Besides, there's a reason why Japan don't complain(check 2ch or 2chan if you don't believe) at all unlike west, because they already throw almost all details in official site
http://www.madan-anime.jp/world/
http://www.madan-anime.jp/world/dictionary.html

And made a special episode to explain things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FM5s2DxvKw

And think what will the reaction have if they spend 4 episode for prisoner SoL(some of you serious need to re-read volume.1, until last chapter(Battle of Alsace), it doesn't really have any existing moment after first chapter, it's ok for LN because we can finish whole volume in few hours, but not in anime.)
D-JoeOct 6, 2014 4:11 AM
Oct 6, 2014 4:17 AM

Sep 2007
belatkuro said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Do we can hope for AT-X uncensored version ?
Or not ? :)
I prefer to wait until knowing the answer.
It's actually airing on AT-X first.

Marvelous max ! :)
I will go for it !
Oct 6, 2014 5:10 AM

Jul 2007
D-Joe said:
CookingPriest said:

Disagree, if it's like what you said the bath scene will be a lot longer just like LN

Besides, there's a reason why Japan don't complain(check 2ch or 2chan if you don't believe) at all unlike west, because they already throw almost all details in official site

And think what will the reaction have if they spend 4 episode for prisoner SoL(some of you serious need to re-read volume.1, until last chapter(Battle of Alsace), it doesn't really have any existing moment after first chapter, it's ok for LN because we can finish whole volume in few hours, but not in anime.)

Doing "all there in manual" does not make this any less of a shitty adaptation. No one was waiting for this for fanservice, but for setting and for it being different than usual harem shows.

AS far as I am concerned the approach this staff took with adaptation is even worse than Tokyo Ghoul, SAO1 or DEEN-FSN was and completely ruins any redeeming sides this franchise had.
Oct 6, 2014 5:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Reminds me a lot of DxD for some reason. Must be the ridiculously oversized melons. I wonder when they will get over that esthetic prevalent in so many series? It doesn't look attractive, much less realistic.

It wasn't good but not a total waste either. I hope they flesh out the world a bit more. I'll give it couple of more episodes.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 6, 2014 5:41 AM

May 2013
Another harem/ecchi anime. Yay! I agree with the others; it was rushed. Ellenora and Tigre got along well. First episode had a good start. I hope it will still be as good as this or better on the following episodes.
Oct 6, 2014 6:05 AM

Sep 2013
This is giving me a little bit of Mayuu Maou Yuusha vibe. I like the character designs. They are well drawn and bright-colored. Not a bad start.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 6, 2014 8:35 AM
Oct 2013
A fantasy/action/harem/"romance" LN adaptation as generic as it can get.

I hoped for an at least average series, but all the cons are just off-putting:
- lack of world building (like "why are the two kingdoms at war?")
- Kirito-like protagonist
- "war"-maidens in slutty "armor" (the wrong kind fanservice which can't be taken seriously)
- harem-ish elements

Protagonist becomes war prisoner, but nothing feels like a prisoner situation. He is treated rather well, can walk around very freely, doesn't try to escape and even warns the enemy commander of an upcomming assassination.
And like many others already mentioned, it's very rushed. Even worse, the narrative flow is all over the place.
What's the point of creating a high fantasy setting when it's just the frame for juvenile fanservice? Well, I drop it then.
Oct 6, 2014 8:48 AM
Dec 2011
CookingPriest said:
D-Joe said:

Doing "all there in manual" does not make this any less of a shitty adaptation. No one was waiting for this for fanservice, but for setting and for it being different than usual harem shows.

AS far as I am concerned the approach this staff took with adaptation is even worse than Tokyo Ghoul, SAO1 or DEEN-FSN was and completely ruins any redeeming sides this franchise had.

But it's not even close to shitty and doesn't need any "redeeming"
And talk about fan service, they even skipped some fan service from LN(at least 2 fan service scene skipped i remember), so your "ups the fanservice/harem elements" was simply false.

But seeing your #5's reply i bet you never read the LN, just act like a LN reader
D-JoeOct 6, 2014 8:52 AM
Oct 6, 2014 8:56 AM

May 2014
xchee said:
darkreaperix said:

Ellen wasn't winning wars because she has this supernatural powers she was winning because of her awesome strategies with Lim (like how they decimated a 25k army with their 5k army).And that was the fun part in the LN', to read those strategies being describe in the actual battles,but sadly we will only see a small amount of those in the anime.

Qonell said:

Protagonist becomes war prisoner, but nothing feels like a prisoner situation. He is treated rather well, can walk around very freely, doesn't try to escape and even warns the enemy commander of an upcomming assassination.
And like many others already mentioned, it's very rushed. Even worse, the narrative flow is all over the place.
What's the point of creating a high fantasy setting when it's just the frame for juvenile fanservice? Well, I drop it then.

It was explained a bit in the anime regarding noble's being war prisoners,they are treated as nobles but if the ransom isn't paid within the time limit he becomes a slave or sold off as a slave (the anime did cut out that part).He can freely walk around but if he tries to escape or pass the grounds he will be killed on sight.
Oct 6, 2014 9:04 AM
Dec 2011
darkreaperix said:
xchee said:

Ellen wasn't winning wars because she has this supernatural powers she was winning because of her awesome strategies with Lim (like how they decimated a 25k army with their 5k army).And that was the fun part in the LN', to read those strategies being describe in the actual battles,but sadly we will only see a small amount of those in the anime.

The first battle didn't wrote a lot in LN, it's not really small amount in anime even compare to LN
Oct 6, 2014 9:07 AM

Jul 2007
Qonell said:
A fantasy/action/harem/"romance" LN adaptation as generic as it can get.

I hoped for an at least average series, but all the cons are just off-putting:
- lack of world building (like "why are the two kingdoms at war?")
- Kirito-like protagonist
- "war"-maidens in slutty "armor" (the wrong kind fanservice which can't be taken seriously)
- harem-ish elements

Blame the inaccurate adaptation.

But yeah this is a show to be dropped. The only worse show this season is possibly TErra Formars.
Oct 6, 2014 9:23 AM

Apr 2013
This series should have ended at 4:30 mark. It will no doubt be a 10/10 series.
Oct 6, 2014 9:30 AM

Mar 2013
In those times Nobles/knight prisoner where treated more like guests rather than prisoners as long as they didn't try to escape, on the other hand your normal rank and file peasants where more often than not just executed if captured.

An example would be WW2 captured officers where kept in relative luxury while the rank and file where placed in camps and some case used as slave labor.

Oct 6, 2014 11:23 AM

Feb 2014
They rushed it a lot so I didn't understand a whole lot (I haven't read the LN), but I hope this gets cleared up in later episodes.

Oct 6, 2014 11:30 AM

Jul 2007
oktavia-12 said:
They rushed it a lot so I didn't understand a whole lot (I haven't read the LN), but I hope this gets cleared up in later episodes.

It won't.

They will cover ~5-7 volumes in 10-12 episodes. If anything expect them to rush even MORE.
Oct 6, 2014 1:03 PM
Dec 2011
^Still trying huh

It's funny to see you said you dropped this show since your first reply and still around here, and even start trying act like you already read the LN
Oct 6, 2014 1:15 PM
Jan 2013
Oh c'mon Tigre, it was already your chance to bang Elen.
Oct 6, 2014 1:18 PM
Oct 2013
darkreaperix said:
Qonell said:

It was explained a bit in the anime regarding noble's being war prisoners,they are treated as nobles but if the ransom isn't paid within the time limit he becomes a slave or sold off as a slave (the anime did cut out that part).He can freely walk around but if he tries to escape or pass the grounds he will be killed on sight.

You're probably right. I still think the situation "feels" kind of off.
I guess the LN does a much better job at building the setting and explaining the (thought) process of the characters. So I blame the adaptation.
Oct 6, 2014 1:30 PM

Jul 2007
D-Joe said:
^Still trying huh

It's funny to see you said you dropped this show since your first reply and still around here, and even start trying act like you already read the LN

I started to because people recommended me to drop this and start reading the LN and they were right

but you have right to be a blind fanboi and continue brainfarting.

Qonell said:
darkreaperix said:

I guess the LN does a much better job at building the setting and explaining the (thought) process of the characters. So I blame the adaptation.

From how far I am into the first Vol, it does. The LN actually EXPLAINS the situation the lead is and how his stay progressed. Even the well fanservice serves a point for worldbuilding. IF they actually gave a shit about htis adaptation, this could easily have filled ~3-4 episodes.
Oct 6, 2014 1:49 PM
Dec 2011
CookingPriest said:
D-Joe said:
^Still trying huh

I started to because people recommended me to drop this and start reading the LN and they were right

Nah, it just you trying everything to against the show, the fact that your first reply in this thread was completely wrong.

and please explain how the other part of bath scene(which skipped by anime) is a point for worldbuilding.
Oct 6, 2014 2:19 PM

Dec 2013
CookingPriest said:
D-Joe said:
^Still trying huh

Qonell said:

From how far I am into the first Vol, it does. The LN actually EXPLAINS the situation the lead is and how his stay progressed. Even the well fanservice serves a point for worldbuilding. IF they actually gave a shit about htis adaptation, this could easily have filled ~3-4 episodes.

Hate to say this but as much as I love the manga and the LN, I have to agree with you that they bum-rushed the hell out of this show. They could have easily made this two cour and animated the entire volume 1 in 3 episodes (well, 2 if they HAD to...) but the way they did it here leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I genuinely love this title and the story which the LN and the manga brings out.

The way they adapted this first episode, whilst not taking away from the animation, which is great, or the soundtrack, which is decent but a little off for me, took away a LOT of the world-building which could have and should have been done to start things off. They could have done a Log Horizon-ish start to the show to explain stuff, but nooooo.... they chose the Mahouka way (seriously, what the hell is with those "Help Videos" anyway? It's like a sign by the animators saying "Sorry, we failed to explain things properly, here's a crash course"). I don't get why they insist on rushing through the story, skipping through the explanations and whatnot.

As a fan of this series, I am truly disappointed. Had I not read the LN or the manga beforehand as I had, I would be just as confused as I was when I was watching the first what 10 episodes of Mahouka.

I'm staying for the ride, mind you, because I already know whats "suppose" to happen. But seriously, why the hell couldn't they make this a 2 cour and adapt things properly?!?! There is so much more to this show than just fighting and bewbs.... I wish they'd made for more episodes to show it all.

The studios messed up so many great titles last season, why make the same damn mistake THIS season!?!?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 6, 2014 2:46 PM
Dec 2011
Name a MF Bunko J show get a 2 cour

And Vanadis is the first Satelight's adaptation show in this year, i'm not sure how they "messed up so many great titles"

And "Mahouka way"?Mahouka's adaptation were pretty slow with bunch of words, not sure what are you talking about, well, it's not like Mahouka LN is good or even decent, maybe that's why.

I serious hope people get the right info before try to start the discussion, not start calling people "fanboy" just because you misinformed something.
Oct 6, 2014 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
D-Joe said:
Name a MF Bunko J show get a 2 cour

And Vanadis is the first Satelight's adaptation show in this year, i'm not sure how they "messed up so many great titles"

And "Mahouka way"?Mahouka's adaptation were pretty slow with bunch of words, not sure what are you talking about, well, it's not like Mahouka LN is good or even decent, maybe that's why.

I serious hope people get the right info before try to start the discussion, not start calling people "fanboy" just because you misinformed something.

Woah hold your horses there fella, I know I quoted you in the midst of all those quotes somehow, but I ain't entirely against whatever you said. I'm just too lazy to pick and edit posts.

And yes, the studios out there messed up a bunch of titles, the shitty ending for Tokyo Ghoul which didn't even end the arc properly is the first that comes to mind, I had a field day a few weeks back just getting pissed off at how they either rushed a crap load of LN adaptations or how they didn't even end things properly for a single season anime (considering that most of them wouldn't be getting a second season anyway).

As for the Mahouka way, the issue with that was in how they had to add "filler classes" to make up for all the information that they couldn't get into the actual show. Those issues would have been solved had they just tweaked the show a bit and actually added a few seconds of meaningful animation to explain things instead. Basically the youtube clip whoever posted was acting as a similar medium for this show, whereas if they had simply extended this show, or at least used up two episodes to adapt what we saw in this first episode, then a lot of things would have been way better explained. It seriously has nothing to do with how good or bad a Light Novel is, it's all to do about the WAY they animated it.

As for the fanboying accusation, re-read my post, I said none of the sort. Perhaps you too should identify your true antagonists first before trying to pick a fight.

In any case, chill out man.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

181 by Talamare »»
Mar 28, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

141 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Oct 7, 2023 2:01 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

81 by Overcast93 »»
Dec 29, 2022 7:52 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2014

75 by 2life »»
Sep 10, 2022 3:38 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

72 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 23, 2022 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.