Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2015 11:22 AM

Apr 2014
Meh

A to love ru edition

A kitsune edition (female)

Perhaps a neko girl edition

Sword user edition (based off sword users in anime )

(More to come once I thought of more)
Jul 10, 2015 11:29 AM

Apr 2014
A Shinmai Maou no testament edition

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance edition

Sword Art Online II edition

Ao no Exorcist edition

No Game No Life edition

Akame ga Kill! Edition
Aug 19, 2015 5:54 PM
Jan 2015
Aoba Seragaki Edition
DMMd Edition
pls.
Apr 2, 2016 1:23 AM

Nov 2014
Hi Editors!!!
I have a request for you guys

Before i start stating out my request,I would like to give you guys big thx just for providing us, MAL Community with your impressive cards or at the very least , pleasing our eyes with lots of card collection that you compiled based on Genre,Anime or Characters and profile edits.

Now my request is to share your knowledge with MAL community about how to make cards and profile layout or edits. You can tell us the detail about the apps or program that you use to make them and how to make them by text and image tutorial or how~to video. You don't have to introduce the apps or program completely as there are lots of video and tutorial about it but there re lack of Anime relating how~to videos or tutorial. Speedart or speedtutorial is acceptable too.

I hope you would take this into consideration and accomplish my request. You are not the only one who got this request. I did request others too for our community goods and future use as well.

Please remember that this is just a request. No one here going to force you to do this so take your time thinking about this.

Thx
meruledaworldApr 2, 2016 4:08 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2019 5:04 AM

Jul 2011
I want a Dark Souls Edition (or in general From Software) I know it will never happen..Praise the Sun..

Jun 30, 2019 3:32 PM

Jul 2011
CLANG Edition because I think we need more CLANG in our life

Jul 11, 2019 3:18 AM

Jun 2014
tsubasa_ said:
I want a Dark Souls Edition (or in general From Software) I know it will never happen..Praise the Sun..

I have Bloodborne installed but I am too afraid to play it, btw I have never played any From Software game. Sekiro looks really good but again it's from From Software.
Jul 11, 2019 3:24 AM

Jul 2011
blazebolt7 said:
tsubasa_ said:

I have Bloodborne installed but I am too afraid to play it, btw I have never played any From Software game. Sekiro looks really good but again it's from From Software.

I have all Dark Souls games and tbh I only watched Let's Plays of it as I didn't find the right time to play it. Besides I'm in need of an external for my PS4. I also watched Bloodborne, my bro has this game. I really love the lore of those games.

Sekiro, I actually wanted to buy this game but they really overdid it with the difficulty. I've got anger issues so I don't know if it's good for my health.

Jul 11, 2019 3:38 AM

Jun 2014
tsubasa_ said:
blazebolt7 said:

I have all Dark Souls games and tbh I only watched Let's Plays of it as I didn't find the right time to play it. Besides I'm in need of an external for my PS4. I also watched Bloodborne, my bro has this game. I really love the lore of those games.

Sekiro, I actually wanted to buy this game but they really overdid it with the difficulty. I've got anger issues so I don't know if it's good for my health.

LOL I guess I can say the same, although I never watch Let's Play unless I know I will never play that game ever. I still think I will eventually play them but it's not looking likely.

Oh you on PS too, play any multiplayer game? wanna play together?
Jul 11, 2019 1:16 PM

Jul 2011
blazebolt7 said:
tsubasa_ said:

LOL I guess I can say the same, although I never watch Let's Play unless I know I will never play that game ever. I still think I will eventually play them but it's not looking likely.

I see, well I hope you will play it tho. It's really worth all the pain lol.
Yes I've always been a PS player but I don't own any multiplayer game as I don't even have the friends to play with.

Jul 12, 2019 6:08 AM

Jun 2014
tsubasa_ said:
blazebolt7 said:

Yes I've always been a PS player but I don't own any multiplayer game as I don't even have the friends to play with.

Yeah, Just gotta push through it for once.

Nice, I got one in November. Yeah likewise I don't have any irl friends that play games and others have different time zones. Not like I am good in multiplayer games still dunno why I bought Monster Hunter World lol. Nonetheless let me know if you wanna try multiplayer.
Jul 12, 2019 10:20 AM

Jul 2011
blazebolt7 said:
tsubasa_ said:

Nice, I got one in November. Yeah likewise I don't have any irl friends that play games and others have different time zones. Not like I am good in multiplayer games still dunno why I bought Monster Hunter World lol. Nonetheless let me know if you wanna try multiplayer.

Yes just do it. It may be hard but it's very rewarding once you make it.

So your PS4 is rather new. Mine is a launch PS4..yeah it's old but still working like a charm. Same, I only have my brother but he doesn't have much time anyway because of work. I actually can't judge how good I am in multiplayer..never tried to play with others. I wanted to buy that too but then I was like nah "you don't have anyone anyway so". Sure :)

Jul 17, 2019 7:06 AM

Jun 2014
tsubasa_ said:
blazebolt7 said:

So your PS4 is rather new. Mine is a launch PS4..yeah it's old but still working like a charm. Same, I only have my brother but he doesn't have much time anyway because of work. I actually can't judge how good I am in multiplayer..never tried to play with others. I wanted to buy that too but then I was like nah "you don't have anyone anyway so". Sure :)

Yeah, these days I'm playing "Days Gone" and "GT Sport". So, I will get back to it once I get bored with one of them or finish "Days Gone".

Yeah, I bought it for Death Stranding, The Last of Us (Part I and Part II), God Of War, Persona 5 and Ghost of Tsushima. In short I really liked the exclusive line up for PS. So I bought it mainly for them.
Jul 17, 2019 3:04 PM

Jul 2011
blazebolt7 said:
tsubasa_ said:

Yeah, these days I'm playing "Days Gone" and "GT Sport". So, I will get back to it once I get bored with one of them or finish "Days Gone".

Yeah, I bought it for Death Stranding, The Last of Us (Part I and Part II), God Of War, Persona 5 and Ghost of Tsushima. In short I really liked the exclusive line up for PS. So I bought it mainly for them.

Tell me about Days Gone! Is it good?
Oh Death Stranding man..I really need to pre-order that game. So far I'm waiting for Persona 5 Royal and the new Pokemon games this year. (including Death Stranding). I haven't played TLoU 2. I don't know why..I really enjoyed the first one when it was released. Good choice ;) Can't go wrong with PS.

Feb 17, 2020 12:53 PM

Jul 2011
The Enkidu edition I need but I won't ever get.

Jul 5, 2020 8:55 PM

Jun 2014
tsubasa_ said:
blazebolt7 said:

Tell me about Days Gone! Is it good?
Oh Death Stranding man..I really need to pre-order that game. So far I'm waiting for Persona 5 Royal and the new Pokemon games this year. (including Death Stranding). I haven't played TLoU 2. I don't know why..I really enjoyed the first one when it was released. Good choice ;) Can't go wrong with PS.

LOL I forgot to reply to this. Well at least I don't need to tell how The Last of Us Part 2 went haha.

Days Gone was pretty good, but it was same open world game. so mostly same type of missions.

Loved Death Stranding more tbh I even platinum'd it. I was surprised by FF7 remake tbh and I recently got Platinum in it. Hard mode was a challenge. Now I am waiting for Ghost of Tsushima.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Game] Last Person to post wins V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyrex - Feb 9, 2015

6067 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 14, 2023 3:12 AM

» [Game] Emoticon Chat Thread (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 27, 2014

7409 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:12 AM

» [Game] Count up until infinity!! V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bransburk - Dec 20, 2015

2314 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 5, 2023 9:27 AM

» [Game] Count down from 9999 V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VanityStar - Dec 15, 2015

2429 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 5, 2023 9:26 AM

Sticky: » [Staff Only] Staff Chat ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 20, 2014

8537 by Roth »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.