Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2014 1:55 AM
Mar 2014
I'm calling it now, this adaption of Terra ForMars is trash. Reasons? First episode they adapt the first five chapters of volume 2, and skip all the fucking background stories including some minor but important details and development. Only the first half about Hizamaru Akari is right, the rest they just skim through.

Episode 1.

Episode 2

NoLongerUse4413Oct 4, 2014 3:52 PM
Sep 27, 2014 2:03 AM

Jun 2013
So let me guess, this will be another bullshit like Tokyo Ghoul was? So much about watching it.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Sep 27, 2014 2:59 AM

Feb 2013
It all started with brynhildr
Sep 27, 2014 3:24 AM
Mar 2014
Dimitrije1606 said:
So let me guess, this will be another bullshit like Tokyo Ghoul was? So much about watching it.

Yep, you have it perfectly right. Except they just jump chapters instead of mixing them up.
Sep 27, 2014 3:24 AM
Mar 2014
R- said:

Brynnhildr was animated by the same studio that did Elfen Lied. Both were rushed along with a load of details being skim out.
Sep 27, 2014 4:13 AM
Jun 2014
Might be as rushed and censored as tokyo ghoul but heck im enjoying it anyway. Im reading the english manga release as well so I will be ahead in the story via anime but the slow release of the manga will fill the gaps of the story so I dont mind. I think the censorship was overboard, much more than tokyo ghoul. I like the censorship in tokyou ghoul honestly because I'm not sure I want to see everything uncensored but thats just me, however the scenes with the bear were overdone where they showed nothing at all. I dont see the problem of watching the anime if you are ahead and reading the manga since you already know whats gonna happen so just sit back and enjoy. Im sure the blue ray releases wont be as censored.
Dem anime hipsters tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sep 27, 2014 4:17 AM
Mar 2014
boredxxx said:
Might be as rushed and censored as tokyo ghoul but heck im enjoying it anyway. Im reading the english manga release as well so I will be ahead in the story via anime but the slow release of the manga will fill the gaps of the story so I dont mind. I think the censorship was overboard, much more than tokyo ghoul. I like the censorship in tokyou ghoul honestly because I'm not sure I want to see everything uncensored but thats just me, however the scenes with the bear were overdone where they showed nothing at all. I dont see the problem of watching the anime if you are ahead and reading the manga since you already know whats gonna happen so just sit back and enjoy. Im sure the blue ray releases wont be as censored.

I didn't really care about the censor, I was happy as how faithful it was until they start skipping every fucking thing.

Nah, TG wasn't rush. All the arcs got switch up, it's all confusing as fuck. Episode 8 is chapter 12, while episode 3 is like 32. You get the idea.
Sep 27, 2014 4:49 AM

May 2009
They skipped some of best scenes like
-Sheila and Komachi bonding
-Lion King theme
-Ich liebe dich
-Mexico kids backstory
-Akari and the kid
Sep 27, 2014 4:59 AM

Sep 2012
Looking at the staff, I expected the adaptation to be real bad.

I sure didn't expect that to be this bad. I mean, they skipped so many things Oo.
Sep 27, 2014 5:40 AM
Jun 2014
KronokInF said:
boredxxx said:

I didn't really care about the censor, I was happy as how faithful it was until they start skipping every fucking thing.

Nah, TG wasn't rush. All the arcs got switch up, it's all confusing as fuck. Episode 8 is chapter 12, while episode 3 is like 32. You get the idea.

oh ok thats interesting and also wierd. I was confused after they introduced aogiri tree because it wasnt explained well and so I thought that aspect was rushed but that ending tho
Dem anime hipsters tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sep 27, 2014 12:16 PM
Mar 2014
boredxxx said:
KronokInF said:

oh ok thats interesting and also wierd. I was confused after they introduced aogiri tree because it wasnt explained well and so I thought that aspect was rushed but that ending tho

I gave up on the series since they swap all the shits up and skipping at the same time. Read the manga and you'll go WTF too.
Sep 27, 2014 3:02 PM

Dec 2010
I was tempted to watch this, but after going through this thread, I see that there is no point in doing so, that I should just wait for the (hopefully) uncensored BD/DVDs.

This is a signature, You are a reader of this signature reading that the signature is telling you that you are a person reading the signature telling you that the person who made this signature wanted you to know that you read that this signature is being read by the person who is reading the signature telling them all about the signature being read by you
Sep 27, 2014 9:26 PM
Mar 2014
Noboty said:
I was tempted to watch this, but after going through this thread, I see that there is no point in doing so, that I should just wait for the (hopefully) uncensored BD/DVDs.

The uncensored won't do much if the story itself make no sense. Honestly, I rather go read Gantz again than watching this crap.
Sep 27, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
R- said:
Holy shit you're so right!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 4, 2014 3:11 PM
Mar 2014
So episode 2

NoLongerUse4413Oct 4, 2014 3:51 PM
Oct 7, 2014 2:03 PM
Apr 2011
I bet they are going to create a bullshit fake ending that doesn't follow the manga.
Oct 7, 2014 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
So does nobody on MAL know how to make a review anymore?

Please learn how so that your opinions that nobody asked for dont end up on the first page.
Oct 11, 2014 9:48 PM
Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
So does nobody on MAL know how to make a review anymore?

Please learn how so that your opinions that nobody asked for dont end up on the first page.

I don't do reviews, the requirement are bogus. I'm a ranter, I rant my thoughts on the episode, not typing a novel. Please don't recommend that Discussion thread, I've seen enough to tell nobody actually discuss shits, most just drift away after one post.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

194 by JVskunkape »»
May 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

250 by JVskunkape »»
May 14, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

348 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 30, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.