Available on Manga Store
New
Will you continue to watch season 2 if Slaine was the Main protagonist
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 30, 2014 8:50 PM

Dec 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Cocokisses said:
I just finished the first season and yes, i know i am late.

I have to say that im glad that inaho died. His characteristics bore me like his zero emotion. Yes, he was intelligent and sorted things out thanks to the developers who made the rest seem dumb when they couldve used common sense and such.

Idk why you guys hate slaine- he was stuck in between the 2 forces because one, count sauzbaum (even tho he seemed evil) helped him out in debt of slains father. Two, he was a terran yes but with war going on, terrans might see him as a martian just like how this one katphrakt tried to kill him.

And if u guys hate slaine so much because of your oh so smart hero, inaho was shot by slaine, um HELLO inaho was about to shoot slaine too. If he didnt show his damn pew pew gun then he wouldve not been shot, or so i think.

Slaine helped inaho in the battle of that count with flying fists and yet he shoots down slaine cuz he was looking for princess (fudging jelly fish inahoe). And so slaine gets captured and tortured cuz of him. Bravo.

For the last BILIONTH TIME. SLAINE SHOT INAHO FIRST!

Second: Inaho was half dead in this last episode. Slaine could have easily stepped out of the way then knocked the gun out his hand with a kick.

third: SLAINE IS THE EMBODIMENT OF INCOMPETENCE. SAVING THE PERSON WHO SAID HE WOULD KILL THE PRINCESS AND HIM IF HE GOT IN HIS WAY TO KILL ING THE PRINCESS. Mother of fuck you slaine lovers are blind and delusional

In response to the post below me since I can't see the post i replied…

I don't recall saying who shot who first but i did say "Inaho was shot by Slaine". If you were even paying attention 'carefully'. I guess that doesn't make it the "last BILLIONTH TIME". Sorry to ruin your milestone!

That is true, but in the previous episodes when Slaine asked Inhao, "Are you my enemy?!" Inahoe with his zero emotion, such a wannabe badass he is replies, "I am your enemy." before shooting down Slaine into the open sea where he could've died. So what reason would he have not to kill Inaho? Yeah, exactly.

Slaine saw his 'enemy' against the count who was kind enough to shelter Slaine and let him go in debt of his father. So he rescues him for that. Not knowing the princess was near, she comes out of nowhere which gets her killed.

So who here is blind and delusional? It is not the 'slaine lovers' nor the 'inaho fanboyz/fangurlz/slaine slainers/haters (oh man do we need to end the cycle of hatred?). It is the princess.

HAHA no. Some people just believe what's in front of them than what's actually behind it.

It is you. Thank you very much.

Love,
Cocokisses
Coco's for everyone. <3

P.S.
If the whole idea of Inaho getting shot by Slaine seriously the only thing that bothered you, I feel sorry for you. You must have suffered a serious heart-break.
CocokissesJan 5, 2015 2:49 AM
Jan 4, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
But did Saazbaum really save Slaine? I mean he would have been fine with Cruheto even if Saaz didn't come crashing into the LS heck they may have been able to end the war with ease
Jan 5, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2014
meh I still don't like the martian duo (Princess & Slaine) anyway, they just make me frustrated with the show in general making stupid upon stupid decisions.

If Inaho survived that shot, ermahgerd triangle trio won't just die!
Jan 5, 2015 11:04 PM

Feb 2013
It won't.
But answering your question, no. I love Inaho. Without Inaho Aldnoah.Zero doesn't exist for me.

Jun 29, 2020 1:15 PM

Aug 2018
Slaine became even more of a dick in the second season. fuck this anime

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.