Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2014 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
Is it just me? After watching the trailer, aside from the fact they threw in "space" and that it's a "different planet" it's really all the same but even that last bit only makes it closer to AoT since it'll still likely have the "mystery of the rest of the world/undiscovered world" thing that Attack on Titans' does.

Everything from the drawing style, tall, muscular, odd-humanoid beings trying to eat them, and main characters transforming in order to beat them, it all rings of a desperate attempt (by Warner Brothers) to try and cash in on what they see as a sure thing (not understanding that the soul of the anime is what makes it work and you can't just replicate that by throwing money at an animation studio and saying "make something like Attack on Titans!").
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 25, 2014 2:35 AM

Jan 2011
No it's the Japanese Starship Troopers.
Sep 25, 2014 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
Actually try reading the manga before you assume such things.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 25, 2014 5:35 AM
Oct 2013
It's very far from Attack on Titan, imo.

Also, Sidonia no Kishi and Hunter x Hunter falls satisfies the "mystery of the rest of the world/undiscovered world" condition yet it's nothing similar to AoT.
Sep 25, 2014 12:00 PM

May 2013
I guess you didn't read the manga, kid.
Sep 25, 2014 1:10 PM

Feb 2011
what...nah...
Sep 25, 2014 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
If each character had two swords and had to kill the roaches by slicing the nape of their neck, and they had giant walls to protect villages, then I would start to agree with you. But until I hear that that is the case... then I don't.
Sep 25, 2014 5:45 PM
Jan 2011
Seriously? Is anything that's even remotely edgy going to be compared to AoT, don't be so narrow-minded.
Sep 25, 2014 5:52 PM

Oct 2012
Nah, Terra Formars is just the racist bug manga, totally different from SnK
Sep 25, 2014 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
Feaor said:
Holy shit that picture is gold.
Sep 25, 2014 8:00 PM
Apr 2014
Is this anything like Blue Gender?
Sep 25, 2014 9:57 PM

Oct 2008
Feaor said:

What's racist about it? Are the cockroaches symbolic of the third world or something? There are black people with them in the expedition so I don't quite see it as "racist" but maybe it could just be an analogy for third world overpopulation which isn't really a racist thing so much as a poverty thing.

Lonespacer said:
Seriously? Is anything that's even remotely edgy going to be compared to AoT, don't be so narrow-minded.

I'm not. The trailer seemed as if it was purposely trying to look like AoT. The drawing style is even purposefully similar.

RevolverSnake said:

rederoin said:

Just because it has a manga doesn't mean it isn't an attempt to do something similar to somebody else's work. Ever heard of plagiarism? You guys DO KNOW THAT TERRA FORMARS came out 2 years AFTER Attack on Titan's manga which took the manga world by storm, right?!

And now that I did a simple google search with the two animes, it seems I'm not alone. It's being constantly compared to Attack on Titans, without itself inviting the comparison (which means IT IS SIMILAR). It's not hard to realize the guy who wrote the manga was DEFINITELY influenced by Attack on Titan at the LEAST, and at the most, was actively trying to come up with something similar.

Similarities
-------------
1. Enemy monsters are humanoid.
2. Enemy monsters are ugly.
3. Enemy monsters are male-looking mostly.
4. Enemy monsters are generally buff.
5. Enemy monsters (at least in the trailer) don't seem to speak (but I heard they do)
6. Enemy humanoid monsters trying to eat humans.
7. The number of the enemy is seemingly endless.
8. The humans "expedition party" that explores gets mostly wiped out
9. A new type of human weapon is unveiled to defeat the enemy.
10. Most of the main characters have non-japanese names.
11. The origin of the enemy is shrouded and is science-based not magic.
12. The drawing style seems purposefully similar.
13. Both have a black haired female love-interest who had a traumatic childhood experience and were saved by the male partner.
14. They are actively using many AoT voice actors such as the ones who play Reiner Braun, Zoë Hanji, Farlan Church, and Marlo from AoT are also voice acting in Terra Formars.

Differences
-------------
1. Setting: It's in space and set on a different planet.
2. Shingeki only has 1 japanese (Mikasa) Terra Formars has a lot more.

And I am being honest here, I could probably think up a dozen more similarities if I worked at it.
reactionarySep 25, 2014 10:22 PM
Sep 25, 2014 11:10 PM

Feb 2013
It's better to wait to judge the content rather than compare premises. I think you're describing popular similarities between a lot of anime, rather than direct influence of one on another.

Mars is a hot subject right now, especially since the Mars One project is a serious (and realistic) endeavor to begin colonizing Mars within ten years. The subject material is gold for this generation's media.
Sep 26, 2014 12:36 AM

Oct 2008
Marenwynn said:
It's better to wait to judge the content rather than compare premises. I think you're describing popular similarities between a lot of anime, rather than direct influence of one on another.

Mars is a hot subject right now, especially since the Mars One project is a serious (and realistic) endeavor to begin colonizing Mars within ten years. The subject material is gold for this generation's media.

Don't get me started on Mars One. It's run by a bunch of Dutchmen (a country that knows jack about space). It's bound to end in disaster because they greatly under-estimate the difficulties of setting up a permanent colony and they don't have the means for a return mission. It's bound to end up with some of the people there trapped and dying and begging people to rescue them. It may, however, give the US government the excuse it needs (to go rescue the stranded) to make a huge expenditure to actually build a REAL colony, but the rescue mission would likely not get there in time to save anyone.

They need to send a LOT more than just four people to settle the planet. A serious Mars development plan would need at least HUNDREDS of people to start building the settlements and then start building a depot where rockets (like Elon Musk's re-usable rockets) could launch back to Earth from that way Mars isn't viewed as a one-way death trap, and then you will get the Billionaire tourists and others to start funding trips there. Sorry to get off-topic though, I'm just worried about the poor 4 people who die there or even on their way there all for basically nothing because any serious colonization (i.e. Jamestown) takes hundreds of people even on a vastly more hospitable planet like Earth. But I doubt the bunch of Dutchmen can raise $6 billion anyways so it won't happen, but they came up with a great way to milk people out of their money and deliver nothing (and give themselves a salary while they are at it).
Sep 26, 2014 3:16 AM

May 2009
Read the fucking manga.
At least first volume because OVA is just a recap of it and one-shot because explains where Johj comes from.
Sep 26, 2014 6:11 AM

Oct 2012
reactionary said:
Feaor said:

What's racist about it? Are the cockroaches symbolic of the third world or something? There are black people with them in the expedition so I don't quite see it as "racist" but maybe it could just be an analogy for third world overpopulation which isn't really a racist thing so much as a poverty thing.
Just look at the picture in my post, that at the very least is in extremely poor taste.
Sep 26, 2014 7:26 AM

Dec 2009
You got to be kidding me....

Dumbass
Sep 26, 2014 7:40 AM

Nov 2011
OP hasen't even read the manga, so no point in taking him seriously. Actually try reading it before you call it a rip-off.

reactionary said:

5. Enemy monsters (at least in the trailer) don't seem to speak (but I heard they do)

Both of these are false.

They don't go to mars to explore, they go to mars to kill the roaches.

Who would have thought non-japanese woild have non-japanese names.

Its not, its obvious how they came into existence.

14. They are actively using many AoT voice actors such as the ones who play Reiner Braun, Zoë Hanji, Farlan Church, and Marlo from AoT are also voice acting in Terra Formars.

Thats because they are popular voice actors.
rederoinSep 26, 2014 7:46 AM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 26, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2013
Don't compare this masterpiece to that sh!t :(

rederoin said:
RevolverSnake said:
Feaor said:
Bleachway said:
You got to be kidding me....

Dumbass

+1
Readthemangaderpderpstupid
Sep 26, 2014 8:18 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The manga has been around for some years so I think the OP needs to inform himself before opening a thread.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 26, 2014 8:26 AM

Dec 2013
Marzan said:
The manga has been around for some years so I think the OP needs to inform himself before opening a thread.

Or ! Or you could just normally tell and explain to a person instead of putting such repulsive attitude. If you had time to write something in this thread, you might as well explain it to the person. I am takling about some of you here.
Sep 26, 2014 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
robis798 said:
Marzan said:

Or ! Or you could just normally tell and explain to a person instead of putting such repulsive attitude. If you had time to write something in this thread, you might as well explain it to the person. I am takling about some of you here.

If OP had time to post this here he had some time to do his research before posting.
Sep 26, 2014 9:39 AM
Jul 2008
Don't see you complaining about how SnK is a ripoff of the muvluv VNs.
Oh right, that's cause you're a faggot.
Sep 26, 2014 10:02 AM

Jul 2010
ReaperCreeper said:

If anything it's this.
Sep 26, 2014 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
ReaperCreeper said:

>Implying the movie is actually Starship Troopers
Sep 26, 2014 10:10 AM

May 2009
reactionary said:

Have you actually seen Attack on Titan?

[quote][/spoiler]
Sep 26, 2014 11:05 AM

Oct 2012
Here is something else that definitely is a ripoff of Shingeki no Kyojin. Apparently,
it's called "Shingeki no Kotori" where Kotori is one of the characters from the old
series "Love Live School Idol Project".
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/nizigami/imgs/5/4/540710e1.jpg
http://funnymama.com/store/130419/166828_v0_600x.jpg
okanaganSep 26, 2014 11:10 AM
Sep 26, 2014 11:22 AM

Jul 2012
Sep 26, 2014 11:28 AM

Jan 2013
Apparently now all kaiju shows until the end of time ripped off a manga from the 2010s.
Sep 26, 2014 11:39 AM
Aug 2014
Just a quick post to give you a better idea of how SnK and Terraformars are actually not really alike at all. I guess you could say it's like comparing...SAO to Log Horizon to some extent. Game World, yes, but also: folding out in different directions in terms of plot, yes. So are they the same? No.

reactionary said:

Similarities
-------------
1. Enemy monsters are humanoid.
3. Enemy monsters are male-looking mostly.
4. Enemy monsters are generally buff.

I'm just going to clump these four things together because, well, they're really just generalisations. 1. is not a new concept introduced by SnK at all, you can practically stuff every zombie-based anime/manga here and it would fit the bill of "enemy monsters are humanoid" because zombies are monsters that look human.
2. Well, if the aim is to make the audience 'fear' the monsters to some extent, then of course, they're not pretty to look at. 3. There is a very, very good reason for this and I think you know it too. Here's one similarity I'll give to you. The titans are naked. The cockroaches (terraformars) are also, very, naked. Now, every bleeding cockroach would be censored to Mars if they were female-looking because...plot. I don't think the terraformars even have genitals. 4. Well yeah, tie this in with 3. if they're humanoid monsters and enemies, then they've got to look grotesque or tough generally.

Yeah they do, they have their own language and everything.

No. They don't. The comparison made was something like how we kill cockroaches on earth just because we think they're gross. Same applies to the gigantic cockroaches on Mars. They kill humans, because, well, story's explanation is: instinctive hate.

7. The number of the enemy is seemingly endless.

Generalisation ^. The number of enemies is seemingly endless when you're on the losing side of a siege too. Or Zombies. Gotta love zombie anime and manga.

In Terraformars, they're not really on Mars for exploration - they're there to gain samples of a virus that originated on Mars but is killing people on Earth so that some kind of cure can be created. Those who are part of the expedition aren't really human any more either because they have other species' DNA mixed into them.

9. A new type of human weapon is unveiled to defeat the enemy.

Nope. It's not unveiled. It's there from the beginning aka. chapter 2/ episode 1.

This is a pretty superficial generalisation. In terraformars, it's an expedition on the international level. That means we have Chinese characters, Russian characters, American characters, Japanese characters and a bunch of other Western European characters with suitably non-japanese names.

The origin of the enemy, I.e. the terraformars, is not shrouded at all. In fact, it is explained very early on in the manga how the cockroaches got on Mars, why they were placed there by human hand and -- how they evolved. This should probably be mentioned in-anime sometime in the next few episodes I guess.

12. The drawing style seems purposefully similar.

I'm guessing you mean anime-wise with the hard thick lines the characters are drawn with (that emphasis on eyes for instance) and the strong colours? To be honest, this style used reminds me a bit of Dia no Ace's too in the old-school kind of shounen-y way. So okay, they might be similar in that sense, but it's not uncommon amongst different anime.

13. Both have a black haired female love-interest who had a traumatic childhood experience and were saved by the male partner.

Nope. There was technically one black haired female love-interest for the main guy...but that's really commonly found in anime and manga in general. Alas, this black haired female love-interest who only lasted one chapter was not saved by the male partner...if I remember correctly I think her heard got lobbed off.

Well yeah, voice actors are shared between different anime all the time :L.

ElkinSep 26, 2014 11:47 AM
Sep 26, 2014 11:41 AM

Sep 2012
Feaor said:
omg LOL this is what it looks like?

Am I supposed to take this show seriously?

It's like a bad science fiction B movie from the 50s.
Sep 26, 2014 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Alright guys, it's objectively proven that every series with giants is a SnK rip off.

Kudos to you, OP.
Sep 26, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2007
@reactionary, please stop ur embarrassing yourself
Sep 26, 2014 11:54 AM

Jun 2014
Lol damn let the man live. He just asked a question not everybody reads manga
Sep 26, 2014 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
People on MAL are too defensive. He only asked a question.
Sep 26, 2014 12:01 PM

Jan 2013
Are the terraformars even giant?
Sep 26, 2014 12:07 PM

Mar 2010
It is not a rip-off, I've read both mangas and they are quite different. I'm not going to tell you to read the manga since from your profile you don't seem to read manga in general, but I would tell you to wait and watch a couple chapters to see for yourself if this is a rip off or not.
Red_Keys said:
Feaor said:
omg LOL this is what it looks like?

Am I supposed to take this show seriously?

It's like a bad science fiction B movie from the 50s.

That's what I thought when I saw them, but I felt the same way with the titans on SnK when I first saw them, just wait for the blood when they start attacking, they stop looking funny when they are ripping arms and heads from the humans XD

SolviteSekai said:
Are the terraformars even giant?

Nope but they are quite big, and really strong.

And now that you mention it, there are some more evolved, so that may be a similarity with SnK, but again as some mentioned, this is also not new, and not something original from SnK.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...

Sep 26, 2014 12:17 PM

May 2012
So, what if it is attack on titan rip-off ? How does that make the anime bad anyway ?

I didn't watch the 1st episode yet, I'll wait for something better than horriblesubs. But OVA was excellent, and does have very deep and serious story unlike those anime that has spoiled school student pretending to be heroes of earth. The OVA kept me at edge of my seat and it does have the element of surprise like how that cockroachman attacked the woman in the beginning of the OVA. Also, the dark backstory of that woman, and dark theme in that anime is also great. Also, what wrong if the people transform to bugs and use diverse abilities depending on the bugs. This only makes the anime better, even if there is some similarly to other anime.

And the guy who said that this anime is racist is delusional. There is absolutely noting racist in this anime, and everything you said is made up from your imagination. However, even if it is racist or sexist or whatever, that won't prevent me from enjoying this anime.
Sep 26, 2014 2:54 PM
Nov 2011
I’m writing this as a person who hasn’t read the manga so its purely based on ep1, but after watching it the first thing that went through my mind was - "hmmm didn’t this happen somewhere else?"

With the similarities being:

The loss of a loved one that will probably lead to hate and anger against the enemy
MC with superpowers who just doesn’t die when he is killed (classic) and can beat the s**t out of anyone
A training sequence (that wasn’t shown but w/e) that made him the real military cold / badass hero
What it seemed a bunch of expandable characters that will die and I will be expected to grieve for them although they won’t make any effort in developing them
Crying….. … jk but it was over the top for my taste (didn’t feel invested in their relationships after 1 min of flashback)

To answer the OP’s question, all in all I can’t say it’s a rip-off but for me it felt like that after episode 1 .But this probably is just generic stuff for more action based amines that are not my main genre so my sample size is quite small and that way it seemed more similar than it should’ve.

And after reading all the comments here I’m convinced that it will take on its own course after a while what I expect to be a more action oriented and less epic route.
Sep 26, 2014 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
The_Heat said:
The loss of a loved one that will probably lead to hate and anger against the enemy

Hmm, the MC will of course hate the enemy, but he actually becomes more of a leader than just some Eren filled with rage and jumping around attacking at random, and not just like Eren, but many other MCs. This doesn't mean he will be a better character or anything, just not as bland as Eren and the likes.

The_Heat said:
MC with superpowers who just doesn’t die when he is killed (classic) and can beat the s**t out of anyone

He doesn't die of course, he is a main character, but you will be surprised that he and the others are not that OP

The_Heat said:
A training sequence (that wasn’t shown but w/e) that made him the real military cold / badass hero

I don't find him a cold badass hero but he is fine, and well, more than just training, more experiments on him and others.

The_Heat said:
What it seemed a bunch of expandable characters that will die and I will be expected to grieve for them although they won’t make any effort in developing them
Crying….. … jk but it was over the top for my taste (didn’t feel invested in their relationships after 1 min of flashback)

You kinda got that right, but if I recall correctly I believe you see more of the expendable characters here than in SnK, at least you get to know a little about them instead of "hey I'm character 3 nice to meet you... bam! ... another dead character" XD
And another thing, don't pay much attention to the first episode, I haven't watched it but I can imagine how it goes, and the first expedition is just to get you to know the enemy, how strong they are and how creepy, and I also think is to justify the amount of effort they'll put in getting more resources and man power.

The_Heat said:
And after reading all the comments here I’m convinced that it will take on its own course after a while what I expect to be a more action oriented and less epic route.

It will indeed have lots of action but I don't think there will be too much in the next couple of chapters unless they cut a lot of the story, but after that just action, not an epic route so I guess it will be fine for you.

On another note, I am not defending this manga/anime don't take me wrong, I like it, but it is not that great, I also like SnK a lot (the manga not the anime) and I just wanted to make clear that although they have some similarities they are pretty different stories but still if you liked one of them there's a high chance you'll like the other.

Sep 26, 2014 3:44 PM

Oct 2008
rederoin said:

They don't go to mars to explore, they go to mars to kill the roaches.

I said "expedition", not explore. An expedition can be for the purposes of war, not just exploration.

Who would have thought non-japanese woild have non-japanese names.

I was pointing out that they are not japanese. If you need you can swap my #10 "non-japanese names" for "non-japanese main characters" if that pleases you, but it still remains a similarity.

Thats because they are popular voice actors.[/quote]

Possibly. But even if the manga writer wasn't influence by AoT (highly unlikely) the anime production team pitching it to Warner Brothers sure as heck was. It is the first major anime project they have done that is longer than 6 minutes an episode (Senyuu) to get a full cour. I know it's speculation but I totally see them pitching as "their AoT" to the producers at Warner Brothers.

And between all the accusations of it being racist garbage and then at the same time awkward defenses of it's originality, I can't tell if you are all in favor of it or against... I was not trying to make a statement here so much as figure out if it's just a boring copy of AoT and thus discard it from my plan to watch pile.

Nintendofan204 said:
If each character had two swords and had to kill the roaches by slicing the nape of their neck, and they had giant walls to protect villages, then I would start to agree with you. But until I hear that that is the case... then I don't.

So it has to be a literal carbon copy before people see any sort of parallel between the series... I thought the anime community was a bit brighter than this...

Marzan said:

I was trying to decide whether or not to watch the anime. Reading the manga would spoil any reason to do so, so no I do not. Nobody "needs" to waste all their time reading the various manga before the animes come out, which inevitably removes any surprise-factor enjoyment AND also likely pisses you off whenever (and animes frequently do) it deviates from the main storyline.

Besides I have you all to (politefully?) inform me of how different it is since you've read the manga and know the nuances I didn't gleam from the trailer and parts of the OVA. But arguing about it kind of defeats my original purpose of saving time in deciding whether or not to watch it...
reactionarySep 26, 2014 3:53 PM
Sep 26, 2014 3:54 PM
Nov 2011
manuxel said:

On another note, I am not defending this manga/anime don't take me wrong, I like it, but it is not that great, I also like SnK a lot (the manga not the anime) and I just wanted to make clear that although they have some similarities they are pretty different stories but still if you liked one of them there's a high chance you'll like the other.

I wasn’t berating it either I just saw some similarities.
Anyways it seems like it will be a nice change of pace for me. If they can keep me entertained that is.
Sep 26, 2014 4:09 PM

Mar 2012
Um, so a few similarities automatically make it into a rip-off?
Sep 26, 2014 4:24 PM

Mar 2010
reactionary said:

I was trying to decide whether or not to watch the anime. Reading the manga would spoil any reason to do so, so no I do not. Nobody "needs" to waste all their time reading the various manga before the animes come out, which inevitably removes any surprise-factor enjoyment AND also likely pisses you off whenever (and animes frequently do) it deviates from the main storyline.

Besides I have you all to (politefully?) inform me of how different it is since you've read the manga and know the nuances I didn't gleam from the trailer and parts of the OVA. But arguing about it kind of defeats my original purpose of saving time in deciding whether or not to watch it...

You have the right to ask what you asked, and I tried to answer plain and simple, I don't think it is a rip-off, I said this having read both mangas, but about your concerns if the anime production might want to copy a little or a lot from AoT I couldn't say since I haven't watched the OVA nor the 1st episode of the anime.

I can see where you might find similarities, and sure they are similar on some stuff but I still think the progress of the story is different enough for you to not drop it from the beginning just thinking it would be another AoT, similar case of SAO and Log Horizon, they started so similar that I thought the latter was a carbon copy of SAO with lame animation but it ended being totally different and better (at least for my liking)

I don't know if this is what you wanted but I hope my answer helps you even if just a little bit.

The_Heat said:

I wasn’t berating it either I just saw some similarities.
Anyways it seems like it will be a nice change of pace for me. If they can keep me entertained that is.

And I did not think you were berating it either, I was just trying to give you my point of view on the similarities you thought were there.

Cheers.

UneasyHeart said:
Um, so a few similarities automatically make it into a rip-off?

NO, they don't, they just make people think of the possibility of it and wonder as I think is the case with @reactonary

Sep 26, 2014 4:33 PM

Mar 2012
Shingeki no Kyojin rip off? Nope.
This isn't as great imho, it's different but I can sense a similar atmosphere, that's the only thing I feel similar to SnK.
Sep 26, 2014 4:43 PM

Dec 2012
With so many questions unanswered in SnK, I doubt you could compare them to such extend. I'd rather think that both TF and SnK share inspiration from other sources like Kiseijuu and Zeb-Noid. And, of course, they also are not that direct.

Truth to be told, TF offered instantly most of its revelations and contains hilarious amount of PvPs :) Some parts look similar indeed, but they remain superficial comparisons. As mentioned above, a quote from the Bible, describing an insect-base, does not make TF Monster.
Sep 26, 2014 5:02 PM

Jan 2010
Omg, could this mean that the Chimera Ant arc from Hunter x Hunter is based of attack of the titans also? :o
Because most monsters are humanoid, buff & ugly looking, mostly males and they want to eat humans.

Gotta be true right...!
Sep 26, 2014 5:09 PM

Oct 2013
People said the same for black bullet as well. They just have a few similarities that's all. Plus no anime is original they all got their ideas from other forms of entertainment.

Did anyone knew that Isayama got his ideas from a series called the muv luv series and also the series call arms? Just enjoy the show for what it's.

Every form of entertainment is a rip off of something, it just depends how well it's executed, a series can rip off from a another series and can be better than the original.
Sep 26, 2014 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
keragamming said:
People said the same for black bullet as well. They just have a few similarities that's all. Plus no anime is original they all got their ideas from other forms of entertainment.

Did anyone knew that Isayama got his ideas from a series called the muv luv series and also the series call arms? Just enjoy the show for what it's.

Every form of entertainment is a rip off of something, it just depends how well it's executed, a series can rip off from a another series and can be better than the original.

LMAO. People should never bring up black Bullet again.
Sep 26, 2014 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
Does anybody else think that Guilty Crown is a rip-off of Code Geass??
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

194 by JVskunkape »»
May 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2014

250 by JVskunkape »»
May 14, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

348 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 30, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

125 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.