Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode felt a bit fast. It's probably because of the duel and despite being outnumbered, that guy really fought with style.

The fusion style summoning was awesome though. I kinda like the way this arc is progressing now. Ever since that episode 7 that began all this, I'm curious to see how it will go. I mean, the guy is fighting back with just 10 LP left. What a win. 16400 attack. 16400!!!
Sep 21, 2014 6:22 AM
Jun 2011
so by the end of this episode it possible that after the final Qualification Duel we will get reiji vs shun
Sep 21, 2014 8:03 AM
Aug 2014
Wow that was an amazing episode!

I'm glad we finally got a duel in the non-Junior Youth episode for once.

Indeed, the episode felt a bit fast, mostly because the duel had to be fit into this one episode. It was great how they showed Yuto's motive and the LDS Trio Duel. I absolutely loved how all 3 LDS Students summoned their Ace Monsters so quickly as well , as well as hoarding the field with TONS of great summons!

As expected though, Shun ended up being the victor. His monster may appear weak, but its power is not to be underestimated. Just like Yuto, it seems he has Trap Cards that can be activated from the Graveyard.

I hope we get to see the Reiji Vs. Shun duel!
Sep 21, 2014 9:00 AM
Jun 2011
Shipuujin said:
Wow that was an amazing episode!

I'm glad we finally got a duel in the non-Junior Youth episode for once.

Indeed, the episode felt a bit fast, mostly because the duel had to be fit into this one episode. It was great how they showed Yuto's motive and the LDS Trio Duel. I absolutely loved how all 3 LDS Students summoned their Ace Monsters so quickly as well , as well as hoarding the field with TONS of great summons!

As expected though, Shun ended up being the victor. His monster may appear weak, but its power is not to be underestimated. Just like Yuto, it seems he has Trap Cards that can be activated from the Graveyard.

I hope we get to see the Reiji Vs. Shun duel!
since after every Qualification Duel we get a dark dualist episode then i think it possible
Sep 21, 2014 5:22 PM
Jul 2010
I find it hilarious that I actually do like all the characters in this show except Yuya. Honestly I just can't take him seriously as a duelist. Even Yuzu seems like a better duelist than Yuya.

Seriously though this episode was just awesome. These dark duelists should've been the main focus for this show, not some kid with a circus deck.
Sep 23, 2014 12:17 AM

May 2009
That was a great episode! I don't know what you guys are talking about; that duel wasn't fast. Maybe you guys were counting the time left of the episode. I was enjoyable. Still though I was wondering what Masumi's face-down card was. If it was Magic Cylinder, it would definitely ended the duel quickly lol! Can't wait for Yuya to finish his qualifiers, so that we can see Shun vs. Reiji; finally some serious stuff is gonna happen! I'm predicting that Yuya will be hesitant while dueling his best friend, but in the following episode (lol? it's gonna happen) Yuya will know what has to be done, and face him with honor. I'm just inferring.
Sep 23, 2014 5:19 AM
Jun 2011
fulminicolibri said:
That was a great episode! I don't know what you guys are talking about; that duel wasn't fast. Maybe you guys were counting the time left of the episode. I was enjoyable. Still though I was wondering what Masumi's face-down card was. If it was Magic Cylinder, it would definitely ended the duel quickly lol! Can't wait for Yuya to finish his qualifiers, so that we can see Shun vs. Reiji; finally some serious stuff is gonna happen! I'm predicting that Yuya will be hesitant while dueling his best friend, but in the following episode (lol? it's gonna happen) Yuya will know what has to be done, and face him with honor. I'm just inferring.
this also going to be the final qualifier dual if he will win
Sep 23, 2014 6:56 AM

Jun 2011
After this episode I feel like Yuzu is the protag of the plot.

Awesome episode, I hope Raid Raptors - Rise Falcon keeps his anime eff when it gets printed. Also I wish Hokuto kept one of Pleiades materials so he wouldn't have to deal with Rise Falcon.

So fusions is evil . . . .good to know.
Sep 23, 2014 7:45 AM

Nov 2012
dem trio LDS taking TOO LONG to finish 1 turn...
good thing that shun finished them off fast with epic ore no tuuuuuuurn!!!
reminds me of winged dragon of ra phoenix mode
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 23, 2014 9:07 AM
Sep 2012
Great episode, we get Shun vs the LDS trio, and as expected Shun won, but the LDS trio did put up a good showing, I am glad they didn't get stompped.

Just like I thought, Yuto's group are not the villains, neither LDS for the most part, more on that later. I think Yuto's group and LDS their war, they all puppets for someone as part of their grand plan. Perhaps Reji and the Leo corporation have something to do with Ruri and the other disappearance, but they are not master minds, perhaps they made a deal with the villains, a deal I am sure they would regret. If so only a select few are in on it, the LDS trio they have nothing to do with this.

I do like that despite Yuzu's goal is to defeat Masumi, she doesn't hate her, though she has no reason to hate her, she doesn't want her to get hurt and I am sure it is not for selfish reasons like she needs Masumi to be healthy so she can defeat her, Yuzu is not like that. That is a great step in a posssible Yuzu and Masumi friendship, I am hoping for, so I am very happy with that development.

Just like I thought and hoped, when the LDS trio were down, Reiji showed up to make the save, maybe we will have Reji vs Shun while Yuya and Gogenzaka, I hope so. Take nothing from Yuya and Gogenzaka, but we all know what is going to happen, so having a sub plot of Reji vs Shun would add some excitement to other wise predictable episodes.
blfanSep 23, 2014 5:45 PM
Sep 23, 2014 12:11 PM

Jun 2013
Surpisingly good episode, although Raid Raptors effect is overpowered as hell. And i definitely prefer the pace in this episode.
RagingManSep 23, 2014 12:17 PM
Sep 23, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2012
Finally we get a damn good duel. Hopefully after yuyas next match we'll go back to reiji vs shun. That match looks like it'll be epic.
Sep 23, 2014 9:18 PM

Jan 2014
Reiji vs Shun Woow
Sep 23, 2014 10:39 PM
Jun 2011
Sol_Ou said:
Finally we get a damn good duel. Hopefully after yuyas next match we'll go back to reiji vs shun. That match looks like it'll be epic.
also it good it will be the final qualifier dual if he will win we finished with all those one shot characters duals
Sep 24, 2014 4:35 AM
Sep 2012
elior1 said:
Sol_Ou said:
also it good it will be the final qualifier dual if he will win we finished with all those one shot characters duals

Well Yuya's final opponent is not a one shot character. Not to mention the forturne teller girl I am sure we will see her again, so maybe the first two duels had one shot characters.
Sep 24, 2014 6:07 AM

Mar 2010
A solid episode that puts "monsters" back into "duel monsters"

Now 2 weeks of what could be considered a filler until Reiji beats Shun. Hopefully it will happen on screen
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Sep 24, 2014 6:07 AM

Mar 2012

Classic line from 5D's.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 24, 2014 2:02 PM

Mar 2014
FALCON OP!!! Really! All those episodes they have made alot special summons,
so is pretty powerful at mid-game (except in this battle since was only 2 turns lol)
Sep 24, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
NeoAnkara said:

Classic line from 5D's.
I cant believe I forgot about the ONE TURN THREE KILL! :O That part was so awesome!!!
Sep 25, 2014 5:21 AM

Mar 2014
While I like the trio, I hope that they will lose their arrogance after that defeat.
Sep 28, 2014 7:56 PM

Mar 2013
This is fucking amazing.

im really intrigued to see where the whole Yuto and Shun plot heads.

but he whiped the floor with those guys one turn what a man.
Sep 28, 2014 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
So they're opponents use Fusion monsters.
There is one mystery character that just appeared out of nowhere that also uses Fusion monsters.......

NeoAnkara said:

Classic line from 5D's.

Lol, I remember this. Yusei!!!!!
Sep 29, 2014 8:51 AM

Dec 2007
Man I got sick watching that. Seeing my Sabers and Constellars get decimated by some 5D's reject hurt. ;_;

Still, I'm hype for Shun to go up against him. I love seeing two arrogant characters fight each other.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Sep 30, 2014 1:57 AM

Mar 2012
Kurosaki Shun = Best duelist ever

'Nuff said
Oct 4, 2014 7:32 PM

Aug 2014
Whoa I'm amazed! The duel for this episode probably one of the best in the whole series! We have every type of summon in one episode, except pendulum and ritual!
Plus, Shun looks so badass in his last turn! He's my fav now! xD
Fusion is used by Shun and Yuto's enemies eh..? So does that mean Sora is..?
Man, I can't wait to see where this is going! x3
Oct 26, 2014 5:07 PM

Jan 2013
That XYZ card is way too OP.
But Reiji entrance though, that's what I call an epic entrance!

I hope we get to see more of his power! I want him to defeat Shun.

I like the XYZ guy's deck, Constellars are legit and you don't often see legit decks in the anime series.
May 30, 2015 8:37 PM

Apr 2007
Oh yeah! So much was revealed in this episode and the duel was so exciting, this is all I wanted Arc-V!!

Shun is an awesome duelist as expected. I actually have his Raid Raptors Xyz card from a pack I bought maybe a month ago and after reading it's effect I've been so excited to see it in action C: Shun reminds me a little of Ryoga from Zexal too and I love it~
Jul 7, 2015 9:35 AM
Jun 2013
This episode further proves regular dueling is better than those stupid action duels. I'm not a fan of the special summoning 50 monsters in one turn style decks so I loved watching those three LDS kids get destroyed like that lol
Oct 4, 2015 11:49 PM

Sep 2015
DAMN SHUN DROPPED A SCORCHER ON THE LDS TRIO
Feb 29, 2016 7:12 AM
Aug 2012
Epic duel. Those 3 kids invoking OP monsters was unfair. I'm glad Shun had the perfect counter to that.
jiricoFeb 29, 2016 8:24 AM
Jun 24, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2012
Damn X Saber is sooo OP.

Great duel!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 26, 2017 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
Rofl, that padding. Half the entire episode duration is them doing their summons then losing in a single turn.
Jan 11, 2018 4:02 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Those were some good combos from the trio, but anime Raidraptor Rise Falcon SUPER OP XDDD
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 2, 2018 6:24 PM

Dec 2011
This is the best episode so far.
Shun is so fking badass and edgy.
Loved it.
May 18, 2018 7:33 AM

May 2016
Fun fact: I used to like Shun Kurosaku up to episod 100 but 105 made me hate him, cuz he now goat
Apr 5, 5:51 AM

Mar 2020
Well this could've been a really easy one if the constellar guy wouldnt have trolled and waste all overlays on level 2 monsters lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 142 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

13 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 30, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2016

32 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 29, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Apr 25, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.