Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2009 9:51 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, for a OVA based off a dating sim, this first episode of Tokimeki Memorial was pretty good. First of all, considering how ridiculous the tv series is, this was surprisingly serious and realistic. I think I saw a giant robot at some point, but I'll choose to ignore it unless the writers choose to unwisely use it in the next episode.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 29, 2010 2:37 PM

May 2010
I enjoyed it myself, Tokimeki Memorial is a good slice-of-life anime, I connected to the characters and the story, I liked the character of Shiori Fujisaki, she's such a kind and gentle person and I find that admirable in an anime character.
Dec 23, 2015 2:46 PM

May 2008
insan3Bhaalspawn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, for a OVA based off a dating sim, this first episode of Tokimeki Memorial was pretty good. First of all, considering how ridiculous the tv series is, this was surprisingly serious and realistic. I think I saw a giant robot at some point, but I'll choose to ignore it unless the writers choose to unwisely use it in the next episode.

If i remeber good the dark blue haired girl is a time traveler that why she make the robot... . (Some time tokimeki have weird stuff)
Apr 30, 2023 1:05 PM

Aug 2014
I gotta say, I enjoyed this OVA episode 1 for what it is.  

I liked its chill-atmosphere.  I liked how it kept itself mature.  I love the background music, and how it felt very 90's as well.  

Very nostalgic feeling when watching this OVA episode 1.  

At first, I was a bit skeptical about watching this OVA, because the main TV series from 2006-2007 was too silly for my taste.  But this OVA impressed me. 

It seemed like a completed story with this episode 1. I dont see the need for episode 2, but Ill still see episode 2 either way. Off to episode 2.
oooo3333Apr 30, 2023 2:32 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You Episode 2 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 29, 2009

3 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 30, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.