Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 19, 2014 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
Gave it a 6/10, not my favorite ever since they turned it into a harem and just fucking made it about boobs and stuff.

I love how Takayama just comes home and his whole harem is there, you knew what happened after the episode was over, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

It was fun while it lasted but not it is finally over

Sep 19, 2014 1:18 PM

Sep 2012
Sorry Girls Takayama still love trains.

Sep 19, 2014 1:18 PM

Jun 2012
IcynatoKytozaki said:

I love how Takayama just comes home and his whole harem is there, you knew what happened after the episode was over, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Even with Iwaizumi?!
Sep 19, 2014 1:56 PM

Feb 2014
Another anime that's gonna be forgotten in a month the most.
DoctaLinker
Sep 19, 2014 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
Rail Wars.. because they had to add something to the ecchi. It was fine at best.
also.. WTF was up with those 2 sec of lib sync...
Sep 19, 2014 3:50 PM

Oct 2011
Antanaru said:
Actually, the most common pattern is great animation in first and last episode with whatever happens in between. I don't even remember the last time I saw last episode animation that bad. You would usually try to leave good impression with it.
at least it's not level of Wizard Barristers, that was an abomination (it wasn't last episode but one towards the end).

and this thing...
I had some hope for it but nope, it just failed to deliver.
some nice moments a lot of bad ones (so called romance above all).
so 4/10 might be a bit high mark but I'll end up with it.
Sep 19, 2014 4:58 PM

Apr 2011
You really thought that all the fanservice haters would have stopped watching the show and spared themselves the trouble. But apparently MAL loves to torture itself watching shows it hates. Get over yourselves and drop a show once in awhile, it'll do your blood pressure good.

I rather enjoyed the series, I'm glad I gave it a shot. Honestly Aoi's presence scared me off from the description, and while I came to enjoy it after I tried it I still find her rather annoying. She can be cute when she's dere, but I'm disinclined to enjoy tsunderes. Of the harem, she was my least favorite girl (yes, even behind Iida and the reverse-trap).

The animation was good, there was some good action, and yes, tons and tons of fanservice. I loved all the Iida boobs this episode, I was sad that she never got much screentime despite having an even bigger rack than Haruka. They made up for it here though :)

Takayama must have some crazy powerful otaku-pheromones, lol. What a delicious harem. Womanizer indeed :)

The only complaint I have about it is screwing up on the lip-syncing. No mouth-flaps but words still come out. Wat?

I give it an 8/10, I enjoyed it. Would watch a 2nd season.
Blind_GuardianSep 19, 2014 5:02 PM
Sep 19, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2011
Oh boy so this is finally over amazes me how budget seems like it got used up within the first few episodes and then it just plummeted all the way to the very end very flat wall textures that look straight out of the ps1 era multiple times lips just weren't moving lol the list goes on.

Rail Wars or rather Harem Wars really had no clue what it really wanted to be so it just turned into a shitty harem still i had some enjoyment watching Aoi beat the crap out of people.

4/10 just let stuff like this die~!
Sep 19, 2014 6:23 PM

Apr 2012
the anime is completed now

Takayama x Linda episode :)
Dat Chief Conductor is beautifull too xD
Takayama Harem gathering in her room with Iwaizumi(i feel sorry for this character lol)
Kanpai for Takayama being Womanizer XD

there is a lot of Ecchi show and is much more interesting than its main contents of this anime, i don't think it the tittle should be "Rail Wars". 7/10

Sep 19, 2014 6:36 PM

Oct 2011
Takayama's harem is complete!!!!
Sep 19, 2014 6:53 PM

Nov 2013
Meh. 6/10
Sep 19, 2014 7:15 PM

Sep 2014
It's over. Excessive/forced ecchi and cliche harem situations. It started off with great potential but tapered off into a standard Harem full of ecchi.

Although the characters had great potential to carry on the show with back stories and conflicting relationship issues, it wouldn't have gone any farther being based on working with trains.

Overall, a 6/10. Great if your looking to fill in some time for the fall season of shows to start.
Sep 19, 2014 8:18 PM

Jun 2014
Not the way I was expecting it to end, but this was a fun series to watch! I would definitely watch a second season if it ever gets one.

7/10 is what I give it overall!

My summer season is almost over with only 13 more season finales to go before I go into full blown Fall Season mode!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 19, 2014 9:55 PM

Jul 2014
What were they even celebrating? He barely did anything. If he gets a party for that, Iwaizumi should get a whole holiday dedicated to him. Why was Iida added to the harem? Was this neccessary? If anything, he should've got with Aoi or Haruka. Best girl is blonde worker because she wasn't added to them harem. The rest of the girls are stupid for being into him. This reminds me of School Days because of so many AGH moments. (would be good if finale was that all of the girls were actually into Iwaizumi and Takayama gets no love)
Sep 20, 2014 2:16 AM

Jul 2013
Ugh.. finally this torture ends. I don't think I need to say much about how horrible this is (you guys already know anyway). However I can't hold myself to emphasize that Takayama is one of the WORST beta-male wussy harem MC ever. Totally useless & can't make a decision for himself yet always got the undeserved praise even though it was always someone else who did the dirty work for him, even a fragile girl like Koumi. If there's one MC who's totally undeserved of his harem's affection, Takayama is up there.

Oh well, the only saving grace is this show isn't the worst anime this season. Still a 3/10 though.

Blind_Guardian said:
You really thought that all the fanservice haters would have stopped watching the show and spared themselves the trouble.

Man, I love fan service. I watch almost every ecchi shows every season but there's a limit to how much stupidity one can take. This show's problem goes far beyond its fan service (which honestly is not really a problem itself). Granted this is nowhere as bad as Walkure Romanze or Dragonar, both of which I instantly dropped. Sometimes it was just too late to drop a show, this one being the case. I had a high hope with the premise but it turns out to be your less than average harem.
Sep 20, 2014 2:22 AM

Jul 2010
Eh.. 6/10.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Sep 20, 2014 2:23 AM
Aug 2014
cmon guys, this anime worth for 7/10
at least we got some boner right?
Sep 20, 2014 2:26 AM

Feb 2014
4/10, decided.
DoctaLinker
Sep 20, 2014 7:06 AM

Apr 2013
That final episode was the worst of the bunch. I don't know what i was expecting but it was a pretty big let down. Maybe they should have expanded the Prince's storyline by one more episode and added some thrills and action. However, i really liked the character Noa, and Sakurai as well. And the ecchi in this series was an unexpected bonus. So i'll give 'er a 7/10.

I agree with those that say Takayama is pretty lame though. I've definitely come across more appealing harem MCs.
Sep 20, 2014 7:18 AM

Jul 2013
well this show was a big disappointment...
idk, imo the harem just doesn't suits takayama nor this show, and the trains were just a motive to load tons of fanservice into the episodes

edit: sakurai clearly best girl
Sep 20, 2014 7:53 AM
Aug 2014
Finally over, i'm glad the last episode is not about Takayama x Sakurai B**ch which is good for me. Also, I think Takayama x Iida is perfect. Though in general this anime is interesting but the scene Takayama x S is too much, such a disappointment.

I hope if there's next season, they can also explore things about Shinkansen

If there's no Takayama x S i'll gladly give 9/10. It should be 2/10, but because of the last episode, i'll give 5/10.
Sep 20, 2014 8:47 AM

Jan 2013
Finally, it ends.

4/10
Sep 20, 2014 8:51 AM

Jul 2010
...Im going to be REALLY kind and rate it 5/10 because of Sasshou, Opening and Trains.If not that, it would be 3/10.
Sep 20, 2014 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
You really thought that all the fanservice haters would have stopped watching the show and spared themselves the trouble. But apparently MAL loves to torture itself watching shows it hates. Get over yourselves and drop a show once in awhile, it'll do your blood pressure good.

I rather enjoyed the series, I'm glad I gave it a shot. Honestly Aoi's presence scared me off from the description, and while I came to enjoy it after I tried it I still find her rather annoying. She can be cute when she's dere, but I'm disinclined to enjoy tsunderes. Of the harem, she was my least favorite girl (yes, even behind Iida and the reverse-trap).

The animation was good, there was some good action, and yes, tons and tons of fanservice. I loved all the Iida boobs this episode, I was sad that she never got much screentime despite having an even bigger rack than Haruka. They made up for it here though :)

Takayama must have some crazy powerful otaku-pheromones, lol. What a delicious harem. Womanizer indeed :)

The only complaint I have about it is screwing up on the lip-syncing. No mouth-flaps but words still come out. Wat?

I give it an 8/10, I enjoyed it. Would watch a 2nd season.

^ this
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Sep 20, 2014 10:01 AM

Mar 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw

If this series had this as the main theme it would be insta-10 regardless of show's contents.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Sep 20, 2014 11:38 AM

Apr 2010
At least I'll get to enjoy the h-doujinshis that spawn from this show. Really not that great overall. Aoi was a cute and sexy tomboy but that's pretty much all the series had.

Sep 20, 2014 2:38 PM

Sep 2014
This last episode was a bit of a disappointment, but really enjoyed the serious as a whole.
Sep 20, 2014 2:53 PM

Feb 2012
The ending was disgusting, everyone was gushing for him and he's like "oh you guys!".
Worth watching for Sakurai and Iida.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 4:56 PM

Jul 2014
I enjoyed the series as a whole. Pretty much gave everything I expected from it. Fanservice? Check. Harem? Check. Ecchi? Check. Trains? Half-check.

Sure there could have been more stuff involving train mechanics and what not, but overall I was pretty happy with what was given to us. I would most definitely watch a second season should one ever come out.

The main reason why so many people disliked this anime in my opinion is that they expected too much from this anime. Obviously from episode one it was gonna have all these elements of fanservice and what not.

OP/ED were both pretty solid in my opinion.

8/10

Also, Noa best girl. ^_^
Aoi very close second.
Sep 20, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
And so ends Oppai Wars! and Takayama with your damn luck ..
drama_menckSep 20, 2014 6:56 PM
Sep 20, 2014 7:05 PM

Dec 2011
Oh I am going to miss Sakurai. I really liked the character design for the girls, but that is pretty much it. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2014 8:30 PM

Apr 2012
Lida deserved more screentime. I like her the most <3 Afterall I'm glad I picked up this show because I liked it more than I thought and I wouldn't mind seeing some OVA or a second season :3
Sep 20, 2014 9:01 PM

Jan 2011
The music was good, the girls' design was also pretty good, although it the ecchi was pretty mild. We had the usual wussy male harem lead with a personality so limp you could write yours over top and pretend you were getting the fan service. Just meh, and it lost some points because they weaseled out on choosing a girl in the last episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 20, 2014 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
Ah this shit was finally over. As I thought this would gonna end like the others because this is just your typical harem and with ecchi stuff. And I wasn't surprise it wouldn't have harem ending. But since I didn't read the Light Novel I had no idea what will happened next.

I'm gonna give this a 5 rating overall but since the PLOT was kinda different and because I was generous I'll give this a final score of 6.
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 20, 2014 9:33 PM

Aug 2013
I feel like I'm the only one who actually enjoyed watching this show. Aside from dealing with Takayama's stupidity.

People are honestly getting mad over and ecchi harem comedy? What the fuck were you expecting?

The only genre tag this got was action and people started watching it, then I could see why you would be upset...but then why not just drop it and be done wit it?

Couple things that could've been better:
- more action. I don't just mean train drama, but the fighting and stuff died off in the first half.
- More Iida and Noa, because best girls.
- The fucking scene with Iida in episode 12 when they get back to the meeting room. The lack of mouth movement was weird and somewhat creepy.
- More plot about the JNR becoming privatized. That was in the summary of the show, and I expected like all these private hired thugs trying to sabotage the railroads so they become private, but that aspect of the show never really actually happened.

Idk, like I said I enjoyed the show. I love me some fan service and harems so I had no problems with the show. All the girls were likable. Wouldn't mind if there was a season 2.
Sep 20, 2014 9:41 PM

Apr 2014
y123y said:
On Winter 2014, it was the second season of Chuunibyo.

On Spring 2014, it was Dragonar.

On Summer 2014, it was Rail Wars.

I wonder which one will it be on Fall 2014?

Lessons learned. Don't always think an Harem Anime (with Ecchi as you mentioned the 2 had ecchi stuff) will have a good plot.
Try to watch something real without ecchi stuff. After all ecchi and fanservice contents was just an appetizer.
Haters always gonna hate.
Sep 20, 2014 10:11 PM

Sep 2011
This show was not great, but I was entertained.
Sep 20, 2014 10:42 PM
Mar 2014
Aw man going to miss this.

So entertaining.
Sep 20, 2014 10:54 PM

Jun 2009
7/10 good enough to kill some free time, and those bewbss...
Sep 20, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2011
Finally some Iida-senpai service <3

I myself gave it a 8/10 simply cos of the service, I wasn't looking for any action or trains afterall from the moment I started watching this www

Im surprised they had the time to change this scene from last week's preview though, when they clearly got no time to finish the animation error fixings :s

Sep 20, 2014 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
I like trains.. S2 Where?
10/10
Sep 21, 2014 12:09 AM
Jul 2014
Ok anime. Entertaining and easy to watch. Not much of a final episode, but hey who's complaining with all the fanservice goin' around?

7/10 Good, but had the potential to be WAYY better.

With being said...SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!
Sep 21, 2014 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
That was not a good last episode. Geeze.

But for a fanservice show it wasn't all that bad. I liked the train theme since I personally found it to be kind of charming since I know nothing of trains and Japan apparently has a rich history of that. This show wasn't suppose to be special.. Shit happens for the sake of happening which is per the reg for the genre. I enjoyed the cast and shenanigans. The missing animations though were a little > >
Sep 21, 2014 12:34 AM

Aug 2013
It definitely wasn't worst show of season.
Good fanservice, soundtrack and... Trains :D
I don't know how to rate it. Probably 5 or 6.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 21, 2014 1:34 AM

May 2007
I watched the final 3 episodes just now, this anime was really enjoyable.

I noticed there was an animation error towards the end of episode 12 with Nana and Naota, when Naota tells Nana that she forgot to mention Iwazumi and that K4 is made up of 4 people, in which replies, "You mean five, right?" because she's also part of it as well as the leader of the group. The animation error"s" is that the lips are just not moving in tandem, Nana opens her mouth for a short while but not enough to say all her lines. It was really weird to seeing this anime make an error like that.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with this series as I only started watching it a few days ago and I went with low expectations as I thought it would be a really generic harem anime, which it is but all the characters and their chemistry with each other are great. I'm rooting for Sakurai. :lol:

I gave this anime a 8/10 and I hope to see a 2nd season for this.
Sep 21, 2014 2:55 AM

Jun 2013
Terrible ending for a terrible show. Oh wells glad thats done with.

Iwazumi should have been main character dude
Sep 21, 2014 3:16 AM

Jan 2012
Goddammit, can mah boi Iwaizumi have at least one of the girls? Holy Fuck.
Sep 21, 2014 3:49 AM

Jan 2014
He listens Train Sounds for fun?Well thats not creepy at all...

Lol at Iwaizumi making random push ups,i love that character,he dont give a f***k while Takayama hangs around having sexual moments with all the trains and girls throughout the series...

The only thing good about this show was the fanservice and good art...But after episode 3 i think they stopped caring and they almost stopped drawing...Weird faces an limbs everywhere,lol you cant drop quality of character design like that from a fanservice show,its all you have....
LoneWizzySep 21, 2014 7:30 AM
Sep 21, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
nothing happened
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 21, 2014 6:51 AM

Mar 2014
I guess the only thing I enjoy about this show is the boobies and the rest I don't give a crap
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

75 by 424jersey106 »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

99 by Raizel »»
Jan 1, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

68 by ColdBisquiT »»
Dec 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Apakabar »»
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM

Poll: » Rail Wars! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

102 by Apakabar »»
Dec 3, 2021 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.